/xgg/ - Xenogames General #95

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/
Add 'htmlview' behind the URL for a lightweight interface

>XBC2 Artbook link
drive.google.com/open?id=1l8EuZcAvfNAVKyHuK6bSr5NxpiaUdXYD
e-hentai.org/g/1168674/90d830fe38/

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/DPHdsLNL

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous:

Crikey that bitch is broken. Which makes sense, but hot damn. Time to always use her when I'm farming for stuff. Thanks a ton, man.

>-All damage dealt by Rex will be considered as hitting the weakness of the enemies.
What exactly does this mean when paired with Adenine's Battle Wisdom?

What's the exact number again on adenine?

This is Homura, Rex's true and canon love.
Say something nice to her!

>In chapter 8, you can call Awakened Homura with either Homura or Hikari, and this choice is reflected in the cutscenes. In term of combat abilities, there is no difference.
You can call Homura a Homura. Nice.

I love Mythra!

One thing I forgot translating which makes a lot of sense during my playtest for the second faq
For Rex and Homura, their damage will ignore the elemental resistance provided by the elemental orb.

Not necessary. Not important.

mmm so this is a dlc spoiler. Good. I love you Homura/Pyra

Why is she so smug?

I think she is important but not in Rex arc. In the Addam arc for sure...and maybe dunno... Zeke arc? ahah

She's awakened.

>like 30 cores into trying to get Zenobia
>always out of boosters
>never get enough of the items to give me truth boosters
>still feel the need to complain despite having done 0 core grinding before this
I wonder if I can take the Ardun down at level 62.
>Adenine/Dagas/MegaPyra team
Would be fun but I don't know if she's broken enough to kill the superbosses in one special like Herald and Poppi can.
Neat. I never really notice a difference in damage when I put orbs on enemies but I know the game is accounting for it anyway.

How do I stop getting stanched so I can kill the UM confiscator jimmy?

Pyra can I love you?

>B- but the green girl is Pneuma! She's the original Aegis girl!
>R- Rex is in love with Pneuma! He loves both of them!
>T- the choice doesn't actually matter!

Seal stench.
>the Chad Nim
>virgin Floren
I never really liked Xavier. It does have good moments though.

Fuck, does this mean your whole team can be dodge memes?

Pyra!

Put a water orb on him.

Alright, I've added the new information about the special mode in the second faq. At least, it good that my tests were pretty spot on most of the time.

I sure wish the game was less obtuse about counter spike.

Seal stench
Boost luk
Wear red threads or whatever
Just kill him? He's trash

Are there items you can only get through salvaging with premium cylinders? Because there's items in the exchange list that I've never picked up.

Pyra!

So apparently, the guide also confirms luck affects blade resonance (duh), but no information about loot. So it seems only treasure sensor type of skills affect loot.

Correcting that in the first faq.

How did this
>the green girl is Pneuma
meme even start anyways?

Her name is literally written on her chest

This is a meme? What the fuck does it even mean?

Because unlike you, people played the game.

and also Klaus explains you this

The same way Malos is Logos

>finally got around to setting up a script to auto buy and use affinity items
Man life is good.

Why does Adenine always frown? She never looks happy...

So Adenine has group buffs. Is that the same reason why people like Finch/Ibuki/MadokaBirb too? I don't use her since she has such a weak-ass hammer. Perhaps I just need to slot in more Core Chips?

Speaking of Core Chips, do Core Chip effects stack? I kinda assumed they did so I've been using lower ranked ones and moving my way to the highest one thinking that skipping to the highest ranking core chip wouldn't give me as high a max damage value.

>you can call Awakened Homura with either Homura or Hikari,
It doesn't matter how you call her, she is still Homura

Does Merc Mission time run while you play Tiger Tiger?

took me fucking forever but I fucking did it, i died to him more times than i can count. shit was legit frustrating

Finch sees use because people are kinda weird about having two of the same weapon on morag.

>Why does Adenine always frown? She never looks happy...
So that when she is happy, it's really extra-special. We've been over this.

Why did you fight him in the first place?

beloved Homura

But that's it: She's always happy! Even when I initially summoned her she was smiling.

I'm talking more the discrepancy between her art and her model.

/xgg/ is a cuck general.

WE ARE

URSULAS NEW GROOVE

AND WE'LL DO WHAT WE CAN

Y-Yes! I'll pour my heart and soul toward it!

Homura how is it? Being the true original powah winner?

cause I wanted to and it was the first unique i came across where it actually was challenging to me and I did not just one shot it the first time around

the stretch thing was fucking me up the most as i had not really needed to learn how to fight it. That and I needed to set up orbs and doing team attack better

I have two of the same weapon on Rex (Sheild Hammer with Electra + Godfrey)

Kouji Ogata doesn't like smiles. Or something like that, none of the girls he draws ever look happy. I don't know if what he had in mind while designing Adenine was "easily excitable nerd who dances like an idiot when she finds ancient tablets."

You may also notice that she has just a hint of breasts in her art, but her model is 200% flat, nothing there basically.

Yes. I did a bunch of Ursula shit while grinding.
>Tank Rex
>hammers ever
>>>Godfrey
but why

>playing videogames
but why

New stuff I found:
>Ideas increase damage of their own elements
>In the resonance part, they confirm ideas only affect the elements of the blade, not the rarity.
>Classes aggro bonus increases arts aggro by a much bigger margin than Auto attack aggro.
>Aggroable mobs will not aggro if your leader character has its level 8+ higher than the mob, except unique monster
> 0 Affinity state has the following effect: driver is in break state, special gauge is reset to 0, set period of time is required to reestablish the bond between them and the blade, damage dealt is halved, damage received is increaseed by 50%, cannot guard.

>Affinity UP conditions: Driver and Blade linked. Successful QTE (affect everyone), guard or evade an enemy attack, activation of driver arts or specials, hitting enemy weakness with a driver arts, driver combo or blade combo finish (affect everyone)

>Affinity DOWN conditions: Take critical damage, enemy evaded or guarded your attacks, enemy using arts that are effective against your blade element, driver KOed, link between the driver and blade has been severed, enemy manages to finish a driver combo or a blade combo (affects everyone)

>Affinity MAX effects: increase the "level" of the drive rarts (a lvl5 will bypass into lvl6), specials also get a lvl1 (not in the sense of I, II, III, IV, but regarding their affinity chart), unleashing lvl4 special

But man, this thing is merciless in term of spoilers. It is kind of weird that it gives you information for basic stuff, yet flat out spoil stuff from chap 8 and all.

How easy to Cloud Kin Ken compared to the other Squids? Does he do anything different from them?

HP boost, that's all.

Nothing different. He's just bigger, badder and stronger too.

>Saw Zenobia's shadow for the first time
>receive cat
Hopes deleted.exe
Holy shit. I guess justice boosters have a use after you pull KOSMOS after all. Pump that bitch UP.
>In the resonance part, they confirm ideas only affect the elements of the blade, not the rarity
I figured this was the case.
>> 0 Affinity state has the following effect: driver is in break state, special gauge is reset to 0, set period of time is required to reestablish the bond between them and the blade, damage dealt is halved, damage received is increaseed by 50%, cannot guard.
That's pretty fucking terrible. I didn't know it was that bad.
You should never need bonus HP on Rex badly enough to run Godfrey on him.

Are the new quests worth coming back to the game for? Also NG+ fucking when?

So this informant isn't exactly true, or did I misunderstand it?

What the hell did Pyra do to get this much special treatment?

That implies higher ideas = higher chance of awakening rare(r) Blades. According to the guide that isn't the case.

So why is it in the game then

Could be a mistranslation. To be fair the guide has just as much of a chance of being wrong as well. Hard to say since we can't crack the game open and see how these things work ourselves.

Regarding Levels:
If a mob is lvl7 or higher, the experience gained is increased by more than 50% (capped to +100% if it is lvl10 or higher than the character)

If a mob is lvl7 or lower, the experience gained is halved, capped to a meager 13% if you have 20+ more levels than them.

When a mob is higher leveled than your characters, their damage is increased starting from lvl4+ (5%). Starting from lvl10+, it is doubled. At lvl15+, it is tripled. It is then capped at 20+ for a 400% damage dealt

On the flipside, damage is reduced starting from lvl4++, and it is gradually reduced, capped to 66% damaged received if lvl20+.

Enemy gains reaction resistance starting from lvl10+, capped at lvl14+ for a +100% reaction resistance

Meanwhile, your party gains accuracy bonus the very moment you get at least lvl1+. With 3 lvl, you hgave +22% accuracy. At lvl11+, your accuracy is more than doubled.

It didn't mention rarity, but "strength", so it is possible it affects the stats of the generic blade.

She is the poster girl and the heroine I guess.

Water to wine.

>Meanwhile, your party gains accuracy bonus the very moment you get at least lvl1+. With 3 lvl, you hgave +22% accuracy. At lvl11+, your accuracy is more than doubled.
>Only accuracy boosts, no penalties
Thank fuck. That was annoying as shit in XC1.

Its okay I found a usage for Hikari.

Yeah, no wonder why Kurodil isn't a miss festival, except for break attempts. Probably the least cancerous choice compared to previous games.

>share the same body
>Have to choose one
Monogamy is overrated.

The translation is bad. We're assuming rare = stronger than common blade, but that's not the case.

What did they mean by this?

I have Level 2 and Level 3 salvage mastery generics for Morag, that enough? Any rare/quest blades that are guarenteed to have it and what level can they get up to?

go away with your Zeke slut

The more the merrier for salvaging mastery but that's a decent enough start to speed up your shekel salvage. Boreas and Praxis have salvaging mastery and both can get to level 3 for it. Praxis not being an RNG blade really helps for that, and none of her salvage nodes are blocked by quests or completely terrible time consuming shit.

Holy fuck, that's something I wanted in the fucking game.
Blade arts % and DURATIONS:

>Critical Up: 75% chance of activation if the driver hits an enemy but it wasn't a critical hit. Effect lasts 20sec (concentration)

>Accuracy Up: 75% chance of activation if a driver arts or auto attack missed. Effect lasts 20sec (Eagle Eye)

>Art Boost: 50% of activation when an art is done recharging. Effect lasts 25 sec (or until a art has been casted) (Power charge)

>Recharge boost: 50% chance of activation when an art has been casted. Lasts 30sec (art haste)

>Damage reduction: 50% chance of activation when the driver takes any damage. Lasts 30sec (Damage Armor)

>Reaction nullify: 75% chance of activation when the drivers is afflicted by a reaction. Lasts 30sec (Ether Anchor)

>Debuff nullify: 50% chance of clearing debuff when the driver is afflicted by a debuff. Lasts 20 seconds (Refresh)

>Back Attack UP: 75% chance of activation, periodic activation. lasts 20secs (Blind Area / Blind Spot)

>Draw Aggro: 75% chance of activation when another driver is targeted by an enemy. Lasts 20sec (someone is being targeted!)

So yeah, if someone really want to go all crazy with critical art card for tora, it works.

Anyone know where i can get auto balancer OTHER than 99+ bosses?

This shit should be in-game.

Good shit. I wish this stuff was in the game somewhere. Or that there was an English version of the book I could buy.

That would require these companies to be competent and conscientious which they're clearly not.

Does that mean I can screw Tora over permanently if I do poppi affinity charts before I get all the shop deeds for idea point gains??

post Turters

Did they confirm treasure sensor and gold chips have to be on the active blade?

Higher ideas gave me higher crown counts with more affinity nodes. It's really noticeable when you were pulling 3 crowns on a 10(15) ideas nia then start opening blades when I got mroag and it was a ll trash

So I've checked Tiger Tiger loot distribution, and it is no wonder light core and master mod are a PITA.

As we suspected, those are exclusive to the big chest. The catch is that there are 8 kind of "parts pool" for the big chest, and only one of them has the master mod or light core, each of them have a 9% drop rate.

That means you have 9% drop after a 12% chance of getting that loot pool, assuming all loot pool have the same chance of appearance.
If we assume such numbers, that means the chance of getting a master mod or the light core is a meager 1.125%.

Unfortunately, nothing.

>1.125%

>1.125% drop rate for a mini-game for a single item for a single character in a single-player game

Two bombs wasn't enough

Preasue underustandu. Reward not feel as good without hardship

>They're bitching about a 1.125
HA
HA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Is this your first video game?

Please, don't remind me Monster Hunter and its BS desire sensor when it comes to gems.

Maybe I'm just noticing now, but when I have scimitar girl engaged I can't select any of those blades for merc missions... is this new or a bug or something?

I remember you were called a cheater if you have even one max charm.

It is a new bug from 1.2.0

>mfw they made those alt-art leader legendaries from the birthday poll in shadowverse
>mfw 0.03% chance to get it

Known bug made from a lack of testing or any brain cells in their empty radiation boiled skulls.

HAH
YOU THINK HITTING ONE 1.125 IS BAD?
TRY HAVING TO HIT IT TEN TIMES
AND THEN HAVING TO DO IT OVER AND OVER
NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU HAVE TO PLAY IN A SPECIFIC WAY TO EVEN GET THAT 1.125

It wouldn't be so bad if it was a combat drop rate but it's a for completing a dumb mini-game that is the exclusive way to get certain items.

To be fair, it's more like just not suck. Not having to care about ether and chests is nice