/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #715

''Queen of the bunnies'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14752851
strawpoll.me/14752859
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14692832
strawpoll.me/14890728

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
strawpoll.me/14910847
fanfiction.net/s/11675308/67/Ouroboros
twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/925055357130543105
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Best girl.

Always kiss the price.

Chloe is #1

Rage all you want, amberpricenation, but Rachel's story has come to an end. Accept it.

We've had this interaction before. I'm not falseflagging, I don't particularly like Rachel, and I hate what she's done to this community. This general has been garbage since the end of summer thanks to her and BtS.

A L W A Y S

this is best girl. all other girls can go home

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Max is CUTE.

Chloe is BEAUTIFUL.

Chloe gets to stay too.

Her Chloe will stay with her though

>one of these just doesn't belong
I wonder who the artist self inserts as

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

>checking the suspension under the hood
millennials are embarrassing

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Name a girl more beautiful, I'll wait

Chloe. Max. Kate. Victoria.

Beauty is completely subjective.
I find Dana, Kate and Max way more attractive than a generic roastie stacy like Rachel.

name a bigger whore you mean?

I can name two or three who are just as physically beautiful and a dozen with better personalities.

Post pics of Dana in either game pls (preferably BtS sonce i probably have all the LiS ones)

>lmao she's whore
as much as I despise kekgion, shut the fuck up, man.

He's right. She's probably the biggest whore in either game. That's just a fact.

Sometimes the Blackwell vandals really got it right.

Legiontards can go to hell but please don't bully Rachel, she doesn't deserve her cancerous fanbase.

chloe wrote it after she found out rachel sucked franks dick for meth

strawpoll.me/14910847

new very important poll

>Vic looking at Kate and nearly stroking her hair
Cute! And are you talking about Alyssa? I don't see an issue with her, she barely appears in any art or fics.

These are the kinds of things they do after Vanessa bought Max a camcorder for Christmas.

Honestly, this.

Love it. Need more art that tries to create a space for them, like it's showing their apartment or house.

The squirrels want to remind you that there's a new chapter of Ouroboros out.
Strap in for some crazy shit
fanfiction.net/s/11675308/67/Ouroboros

>someone actually voted 7

>Rachel (one of main protag) completed the whole chapter in a hospital.
>Raven's meaning went to the trashbin, they couldn't know what to do with it
>They gave the most cringiest guy more screentime as if he had a point while the game already delegitimized message
>Frank, the guy who was calling Chloe as whore and threating in Season 1 became full dorkish cartoon character. He was eyeing a girl whom he called as ''kid'' afterwards.
>They chickened out at the very last time and avoided explain any shit about supernatural stuff
>In Episode 1-2 they hinted many times that Rachel has some weird connection with fire. [[E.g. with her empathic link with fire — the forest fire that she started is mentioned to be burning more fiercely than could be expected, which echoes the anger and emotional turmoil she was going through, when having dinner with her parents the candles on the table noticeably start burning higher when she starts getting angry. when she got stabbed in episode 3 and taken to the hospital, two of the firefighters in that hospital mention that the fire immediately went out right around the same time. Samuel's interpretation about Rachel Amber, that he is seeing her as ''a dragon made of diamonds... ]]] Oh, also her being Prospera in Tempest. What happened to Tempest Deck9?
>When Rachel got stabbed ''Burn It Down'' started to play. We were supposed to cry but we laughed at this absurdity
>Villain got killed in off-screen and we talked with so-called important character Sera immediately. Teleported to hospital and end choices came... that's it. Developers of this game were also calling ending choices as ''hardest'' choices while they were completely neutral. (multiple endings in prequel.. very smooth move Zakariah)
>Endings/montages were completely half-assed. Made no closure, girl's mom disappeared magically, they expected to attract fans' attention with tragedy too but it didn't work either.

What went wrong?

>What went wrong?
everything

>>In Episode 1-2 they hinted many times that Rachel has some weird connection with fire. [[E.g. with her empathic link with fire — the forest fire that she started is mentioned to be burning more fiercely than could be expected, which echoes the anger and emotional turmoil she was going through, when having dinner with her parents the candles on the table noticeably start burning higher when she starts getting angry. when she got stabbed in episode 3 and taken to the hospital, two of the firefighters in that hospital mention that the fire immediately went out right around the same time. Samuel's interpretation about Rachel Amber, that he is seeing her as ''a dragon made of diamonds... ]]] Oh, also her being Prospera in Tempest. What happened to Tempest Deck9?

Actually supernatural stuff was going on at the background. Like in S1 Rachel's being spiritual deer (and guiding them with Max's spirit animal and reaching her powers via Chloe's spirit animal) but they insistingly don't want to put those stuff explicitly to the game while both story (supernatural also the message they want to give) could work together perfectly.

However, in the end they are scrapping these and we are encountering with half-assed finales because of that.

Trying too hard to emulate the basic layout of Polarized
One of the main characters is incapacitated for a large part of episode
>Have to see main character handle things themselves and realize what their feelings have become
>Waiting until the end to resolve plot points
>Dream sequence
I mean to be fair, BtS did improve on a few things like not having the entire game boil down to one choice that can erase it all. As well as being less subtle about the romantic aspects, with the appropriate choices. However, it also fell short on other parts like being too obvious about things and the lackluster ending not only hurts itself but tying it to the game it's supposed to lead into. The short montage at the end gave some glimpses but no information, only "excuse" I could think of is they did that on purpose because they thought some people may play the prequel first and then the original.

Hype!

c:

The adventures of these 4 hanging out with Chloe and Vic always trying to kill each other is my new favourite thing

smelly. low self esteem. christian slut. annoying cunt.

rachel isn't a roastie stacy dummy

cringe

name them ?

Truly this is bait/falseflagging. That, or an actual child who has stumbled into here.

did chloe make max do lewd things to her while she sat in the chair?

Well, if I need to compare those two episodes they were disappointment in their own ways.

Polarized was flawed, developers failed to follow their own rules and what did they imply in their game. (SF timeline and dream sequence were an exception and dream sequence also gave some Max Payne vibes) and then they went for baby's cliche time-travel theory end... eh.

Hell Is Empty was... empty? I feel neutral about it. When I finished the game I found myself while asking ''That's it?'' It could've been better (episode 2 for example, left many room for interesting things for the finale) William conversation, dream sequence,first scene in Amber's were good though, after hospital scene story rushed itself for some reason. They could've used those opportunities that ep2 left, but some reason they didn't use them Episode ended empty and just as we expected. They tried to use tragedy card too but even that one felt cheap.

Sometimes Chloe needs bullied.

I wish I could make a speculation as to where the story is going, but I am at a loss.

It is pretty great. Stuff like double dates, hanging out, playing games, or whatever. Chloe and Victoria may have had a bad past between them but I think it's mostly become teasing and banter. Max and Kate make sure things don't get too out of hand. Neither Chloe or Vic wants to upset their Max or Kate.

Very cute kissing position.

Name a couple more perfect.... I am going to be waiting a long time, aren't I?

Stop falseflagging for fuck's sake.

i wish i had davids secret camera footage of chloes room

That's a good way to sum it up.
Deck Nine addressed how they realized LiS's strength was in the human elements and so they tried to keep the supernatural stuff to a minimum in BtS. but they did introduce supernatural stuff and then offer no insight into it other than an easily missed line about the fire abruptly going out.
I felt very emotional at the end of Polarized, I didn't feel much of anything at the end of Hell is Empty. Part of that is because I felt more attached to the original characters than the prequel's, another part is that I knew it was a prequel and I didn't expect too many revelations at the end, another is that the episode didn't seem to have much to get excited about. It had its moments but it didn't leave me wowed.

I hope you're patient because you're going to be there for a while.

i felt anger at the end of Episode 5 and wished that it was never happened -since this game didn't deserve finale like that. felt cheap because endings weren't consistent with supernatural stuff in-game and was there for bashing the tragedy.

i felt nothing -yeah nothing- at the end of episode 3. was episode good? nope. was it bad? nope. it was in somewhere middle. it had a few good scenes but wasted the potential at the end.

their common points though, before finale's release developers always advertising that finale chapter as ''wuuuvv, shit will get real, it'll be sooo intense brace yourselves guys!!!!'' *sending posts from twitter which was asking for fans' opinion about supernatural stuff* theen... we get nothing.

>legacy captcha is no longer supported
wtf. guess i'm buying a pass.

>I wish I could make a speculation as to where the story is going, but I am at a loss.
Same. Also now the tobanga is gone again? I'm rereading Ouro at the moment and I'm on Chapter 60 and the tobanga is definitely still there though I don't remember them putting it back after it was removed. Weird.
I'm excited to see how Chloe and Max get through this. It'll be tough but I know they will.

>tfw people think worse of chloe because she was taken advantage of by succubus whore rachel

>wtf. guess i'm buying a pass.
>playing right into the hands of the Jap-Jew

Episode 5 completely contradicted itself.
Episode 3 of BtS didn't because it offered nothing to contradict.
There are some people who say Hell is Empty was worse than Polarized and more upsetting. I don't agree with that, but I guess it comes down to the question of which is preferable (or more even more angering): to make something so bad that it sticks with the audience, or to make something neither good or bad.

>*sending posts from twitter which was asking for fans' opinion about supernatural stuff*
>twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/925055357130543105

Reminder to not take this bait in Season 2. Never keep your expectations higher.

Not sure what's going on with the Tobanga. It was removed, Max goes to look at it again, and there's flowers there. All part of the mystery. Seems like whatever's going on involved the Prescotts, Arcadia Bay is a spiritual entity, and Rachel. I wonder if Max and Chloe will need to tell others about everything.
As you said, I know they will get through it. Whatever *it* turns out to be.

At this point Ouroboros is guaranteed to end in a loop; Max and Chloe (and the entire universe) will live out the events from October to whenever Ouroboros ends, never remembering anything after Max and Chloe jump back to the bathroom at the start of the Fanfic

Eh, I guess. I'd rather give $20 than have to click on pictures of busses for 40 minutes. Worth it imo.

I think they're going to have to tell Vicky. She's already suspicious and them asking her how to visit Nathan is going to set off all kinds of warning alarms even if they try to be sneaky about it. Maybe Max will bust out the rewind after they get the info they need if Vic freaks too hard. Or maybe Max will try but the rewind won't work. Might be interesting!
It's also pretty cool that Mee Luffy is helping beta read.

>whatever *it* turns out to be
Really excited to find out.

Yeah very true, Episode 5 contradicted itself because devs weren't consistent begin with. They only wanted to make you cry but disregarded everything about their rules. Hence why I'm angry at it and didn't buy that tearjerk bait.

>There are some people who say Hell is Empty was worse than Polarized and more upsetting.

Nah, not that far. Hell is Empty wasn't worst but wasn't good neither. That's the problem, you don't know whether to like it, hate it or not. After you finished the episode, it gives you ''That's it? That's just fucking it?'' feeling; while episode 2 was giving you some hopes about the finale. But you got nothing at the finale that you were expecting, it didn't make closure neither, even that dark room scene. It's like, they wanted attract audience with tragedy but they failed. Felt cheap.

Well the front shocks are secured in the engine compartment

>Small Things Sequel Update January 22nd: Wow, the first edit of Day 6 just flew by! I think I edited that whole day faster than I did the last scene of Day 5. I also finished Episode 3 of Before the Storm...wow, what a heart-wrenching final scene in the (very long) concluding montage. There was one minor plot point from Before the Storm that does have me rethinking how I explain the storm and powers and stuff in this story. If I decide to change things, it wouldn't take a huge amount of time but could make things a little more satisfying. I'm juggling between creating enough background to have it be believable and satisfying but not too much to take away from the core story. Anyways, I'm now partway into the first edit of Day 7. Once that's done, I'll probably do another read through to make sure everything's fixed and consistent. Then, unless I have some big revelation or find something critically wrong, it'll be on to the chapter-by-chapter edits, which each chapter being released as I go!

The hype grows

I'm way too optimistic and forgiving. I want and hope that both the Farewell Episode and Season 2 are good. Showing that the devs listened, paid attention, and improved.

Would Max make Chloe quit smoking one day? Or would Max end up smoking because of Chloe's good bad influence?

She'd suggest that Chloe should quit, and Chloe might cut back a bit or even entirely quit. But Max would never take it up, and Chloe wouldn't let her take it up

I can't believe how excited I am for this. Hopefully we get the first chapter in a few weeks.

Max wouldn't force Chloe to do anything Chloe didn't want to do. I agree with

kissing girls that smoke is literally the worst. max would put her foot down, no sexing until the smoking stops

Well if I were you, I wouldn't be that forgiving or optimistic. The way they talked on twitch chat and else shows that we will encounter with another episode 5 finale chaos.

Farewell... also according to what leak user said doesn't seem bright & sunny either. I'm pretty sure they will make something to make them suffer in either way (my only hope is I hope they don't Max look bad or anything)

>withholding sex as a punishment to force your partner to do something they don't want to do
No.

This The absolute worst thing in and for relationships is when one person does this

That's what the title may suggest, but every cycle has its end. I don't think at all it will end with everything being undone or doomed to repeat.

I think they will have to tell Victoria, but then that kind of means they have to tell Kate as well. That could be very tough.
As always, I'm digging the nightmare and time-breaking imagery. Walls moving in, details changing, colors being blurs like a brushstroke.

Definitely hyped!
Aerolumen is taking BtS into consideration so that should make it as immersive and feeling like the game as Small Things did. Wonder what they thought of the prequel. They had their own plot points with the letters from Rachel and stuff, that should still work even with the new knowledge.

That makes me think, I'm curious if TH has ever considered retouching earlier parts of Ouroboros to change some details like the scene of Rachel's funeral. It would make it consistent with the canon, but that was also their own idea from a time before there was that canon.

I'd like to think Chloe would quit on her own (and ax would help her) but I'm not sure if she could. She may settle for stopping and only lighting up when she feels super stressed. Couldn't ever see Max smoking anything other than weed once or twice.

TH wrote in an authors note he fucked that up

I love you

>"So, uh..." Max eyed Victoria, "it's Vicky now, eh?"
>"Just, ah," Victoria blushed and tilted her head at Kate, "just for her..."
>"Where did the one come from?" Taylor asked
>"Heat of the moment," Kate said quickly, then turned even redder than Victoria. "Oh, um, I mean..."

C U T E
U
T
E

Love you too, user.

Oh? I don't remember that. I'll have to go back through and check it out. Thanks!

>As always, I'm digging the nightmare and time-breaking imagery. Walls moving in, details changing, colors being blurs like a brushstroke.
Same. TH writes it very well.

>spoiler
Yeah that's true. There's no way they could expect/ask Vic to keep something that big a secret from Katie. Things could get a loss worse before they get better.

>That makes me think, I'm curious if TH has ever considered retouching earlier parts of Ouroboros to change some details like the scene of Rachel's funeral. It would make it consistent with the canon, but that was also their own idea from a time before there was that canon.
I'm pretty sure I remember someone asking on his curiouscat if he was going to go back and change the descriptions of Mr. and Mrs. Amber at Rachel's funeral after BtS released and I'm pretty sure he said that he wasn't.

messed up my greentext

Love you too, user.

Oh? I don't remember that. I'll have to go back through and check it out. Thanks!

>As always, I'm digging the nightmare and time-breaking imagery. Walls moving in, details changing, colors being blurs like a brushstroke.
Same. TH writes it very well.

>spoiler
Yeah that's true. There's no way they could expect/ask Vic to keep something that big a secret from Katie. Things could get a loss worse before they get better.

>That makes me think, I'm curious if TH has ever considered retouching earlier parts of Ouroboros to change some details like the scene of Rachel's funeral. It would make it consistent with the canon, but that was also their own idea from a time before there was that canon.
I'm pretty sure I remember someone asking on his curiouscat if he was going to go back and change the descriptions of Mr. and Mrs. Amber at Rachel's funeral after BtS released and I'm pretty sure he said that he wasn't.

If I fucked something up this time I'm just going to leave it

Did Jefferson do anything to Kate?

The topic of Chloe smoking came up so I was looking for that little image set of Chloe smoking, Max coughing, Chloe stomping the cig out, and then Max smiling.
Turns out the artist (lisislyf) who did these cute doodles deleted their Tumblr. Sadface.

Thanks for that. That's what I figured since it is fairly minor and they don't appear in the story in any meaningful way. It could even be excused after-the-fact as Chloe respecting James and Rose enough (or not wanting to bring trouble upon herself and Max) to not blab about the Amber family's secrets.

>also according to what leak user said about Farewel...
can anyone send its link again? i lost it

>that pic
THAT'S CUTE!!!

I've only seen those leaks posted once so I'm not sure how much to believe, or any leak in general.
The episode won't, and really can't, make Max look bad. Especially when it's from her perspective. If they really do try to show some of her time in Seattle then it will probably only make her look sympathetic.
Even that idea of showing that time seems kind of unlikely since it mean the episode skips around over the course of a year.

Besides drugging and taking pics of her? No.

Here is it

Leaks aren't saying ''they will make Max look bad'' though, so far they sound accurate either.
But there is a possibility that Deck9 may screw it up and make something to make Max look bad (even if it isn't their intention, they may still add anything which retarded fandom take wrong) - like ignoring her phone,showing Chloe more suffering etc.

How in the fuck is he falseflagging? Most people on /lisg/ would legitimately agree that they're pretty much the perfect couple. Frankly, I'm starting to think you're just baiting by calling everyone else a falseflagger.

I, and most people, don't. She was in a bad place and would have latched onto anyone who gave her attention. The only character about whom my opinion has gradually fallen is Rachel.

I think Max would eventually get her to stop smoking. Max's positive traits rub off on Chloe and Chloe's positive traits rub off on Max.

Showing William's death and the resulting stuff is absolutely pointless and needlessly tragic. It adds nothing and I hope they don't go that route.
If they do decide to show Max in Seattle and not answering Chloe, then I'm sure they will show that Max is suffering too. She didn't cute Chloe off because she thought she was better or anything like that. It happened because Max was being crushed by her own grief, anxiety, and feeling of being lost. They both were hurting.

God i cant wait until farewell. I hope more misery for Pricefield. Can't wait for the tears and asshurt from this echo chamber.
Maxine is a piece of shit character!

But you know.. this game didn't get delayed for no reason so this means more room for tragedy. According to leak user, we'll most likely chunks of those part; like William's death/funeral, paralels between Max and Chloe and how are they suffering,how Chloe desperately trying to reach Chloe but she can't and showing Max etc.

I'm not saying Max is bad person, haters can go to hell either. I'm saying, if Deck9 screws something up and gives opportunity to make Max look bad (to those retarded fandom) then I'll be mad; like showing her phone/unanswered messages etc. But I agree. If they don't want to screw it up, they should show the reason why Max couldn't do it and yes, if there will be suffering then they need to suffer together. (mind you, she Max wasn't that happy in Seattle either according to her journal and was lonely -only got 2 friends-)

Please ignore it.
inb4 "You mean like Max ignores Chloe HUEHUEHEUEHUE"

>amberpricenation

Time for forehead kisses