/ddg/ - Dragon's Dogma General

Just four days ago you promised you wouldnt die as soon as i started playing again, and then you died for half a day and forced me to make the thread with the only screenshot i have, some random pawn, edition.

PAWN SHEET
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156IeHCRWMcCTU4nkIIwGgjVBetjVu47C9TvAlAc5HUY/edit?usp=sharing

DD:DA pasta
pastebin.com/WfUP5Nu0
DDON how to play guide
pastebin.com/EvzTKE9W
DDON beginner checklist
pastebin.com/QmcXLcci

where does the next dragon come from when the arisen becomes seneschal?

please aught

>fighting Daimon as a sorcerer

>not climbing on his head and light attacking until he dies

strider or ranger pawn?

>20+ lvl 2 armor purified
>0 (zero) delta guards
Hey what the fuck Olra?

Open your eyes!

DRAGON'S DOGMA IS ON SALE! -67%
Should I buy it? I didn't buy it for Christmas because... I don't know. Now the price is even lower than back then. I've only played through the pirated base game. I barely set foot on that island from the DLC.

>two generals died in a row

it was Veeky Forums memeing everyone yesterday

the thread seemed so active
i start playing again
3 days in im making the general
third game in a row /ddg/
where should i go next :^)

Anyone from the english speakin guild around? I only know one english speaker in the game. is lonely.

Who needs armor when you got magick

>jdnsmu.rar
>404

stop it right now you piece of shit

Live

Die

Fighters love maelstrom

how do you play this game in 4k?
the hud either gets too small or way too large. is there a scale option im missing?

aught.

anyone else tryna nute

Who here on PS4?

soccererbabs are the worst
just spam holy bolts. how is that hard???

I've been trying sorcerer on DDG and MAN does it seem to have so little pay off. I spend forever casting to either get interrupted or do essentially no damage.

But that's so boooring

Which PC mods do you guys recommend?
Graphics and gameplay improvements are welcome

Sorry for the dumb question, do you have to use a VPN for DDO or not? I've heard people say both.

a good enb was good enough for me

yes
there is a workaround doesn't require you to have it on the entire time, but i won't bore you with the details

a curative should serve

Both are actually pretty good choices. Maybe strider for brain splitter though

>pawn wastes a panacea on being SOAKED TO THE BONE
Dammit.

that's why instead of giving them curatives you give them spring water

...Dragon Dogma 2....when.

i have been waiting for so long.

Lets give our best

To think this general was so alive in the past

ddo is dd2

Just bought Dark Arisen on steam sale.

What should I expect?

a kind of souls-like game thats more open worldy but not as open world as tes. cute pawns.

look into the character creation/levelup system before committing. understand how it works.

You can research the quests and how not to miss anything on first playthrough if you want, or you can play blind and just be a completionist on NG+, but the character building needs to be understood, as long as you dont fuck your character up you can just ng+ or reset with the hard mode trick.

wake me up inside

how do those guys grinding for orbs find time to jack off??

They jack off at the same time. What, don't you?

but how if both hands have to be on the kb+m or controller?

Gonna start downloading DDON at 200kbps, see you all in-game in a week or so.

allegedly the english world is 13 but i've only met one english speaker thereon.

Thanks m8, good to know, how is the leveling proccess? I'm one of those guys who enjoy leveling slowly, exploring and getting immersed in the world. What does the endgame consists of when I eventually get to it?

this is my first dd game so i have no idea. i'm like level 12 and i spend most of my time waiting for my cast to go off while my pawn obliterates mobs before I actually get to hit anything.

I did it /ddg/. I beat the grind. I got the event armor sets and weapons.

Which one looks better? I decided to mess with the faces but I'm having doubts on whether paying attention to detail later on on the bottom instead of rushing through character creation was better

What spells should I have on my sorcerer pawn when I send her out for other people? I duel cast with her so I have voidspell, comestion, and the rest mirror spells, but I imagine that might not be the best for everyone else.

I like sorcs, but I don't take pawns with the long cast time spells. Ideally the pawn would have something like voidspell, comestion, miasma, levin, holy boon, and some other quickly cast spell like ingle maybe.

Even more importantly, don't have any scather on it.

I kept all my pawn's long cast spells at level one, so there's no high bolide or anything like that, just bolide. Don't know how much that helps. Is miasma still useful in bbi?

le pushy wind xd

Please respond

I'd say bottom boy and top girl are better, but follow your heart

i prefer top boi and the girl looks the same imo, but top girl is more effay

>bottom boy and top girl
That's the idea

Guess I'll revert boy
Also, this is all pre-dragon equipment, but I know I want to but wolf capes on both my Arisen and shota boy pawn, like how I put scarfs on my main magic archer arisen and his sorc pawn qt.

le into the clouds again omg xd

sublime taste
scarves and this cloak in particular are the best

A-aught.

/ddg/ didn't just die | it was murdered

>who needs flesh when you have magic

>the sky is green
>good

Vibrating buttplugs, user.

wear tight pants and move your legs around

Live.

>who needs bones when you have magic

I love this thing but can never get it to work with an outfit, or even my arisen/pawn. Does it only look good on girls?

Newb here, never played it or know much about the game, should I try to go for a hard mode?

No. Go normal difficulty for a bit to get used to combat and all that. Then go into hard mode.

What's a good way to level a Strider pawn?
Should I go for balanced Attack/Mag so they can use heaven's keys?

Any PS4 friends want to help get some RC for each other?

Im going full strength with mine (fighter10 warrior 90 ranger 100).
But the idea of a potential hybrid is interesting. I too would like to know. The internet tells me just going full strength is optimal for a pawn

I'm questioning hybrid builds after I watched this.
I thought the hybrid stat would help boost the power of enchanted weapons in the case that your sorcerer can't buff you in time.
But now it's looking like your mag stat has no effect on enchanted weapons whatsoever.

What's the best place in BBI post-daimon to get lots of level 3 drops?

AUGHT

NAUGHT

>10

Live

Anyone?
Where do they drop the most?

Midnight Helix is the closest one. The chest at the very top where you find the void key.

Thanks user.
I'm trying to get the 13 BBI items for that quest.

>Oh boy dragon's dogma on PC
>time to remake my guys from PS3
>suddenly remember i'll have to play boring ass Warrior and Ranger to get my favorite Strider build again
>same with my Pawn

>you will
do you not just go assassin to 200 for your strider for maximum strenght gains?

I'm a scrub who likes having good defenses, both magick and physical.
Pure Assasin leveling kills any form of defense so I did an Assasin.
I'm on the fence about doing it all over again, or just saying screw it and using nothing but Strider.

just rush main quests, get some friendly anons high level pawn to carry you, rush to post game, and do the guard trick to 200, then restart. Thats what i should be doing right now but im too autistic.

>strider 200 vs. max strength build
It's seriously the difference between killing Daimon 2.0 in 40 seconds vs. 35 seconds. I wouldn't worry about it and play what you want.

It's when you want to play both magical AND physical classes when you hit 200 that you might want to pay attention to build, and even then it's more or less optional.

>server maintenance in progess
>didn't login in today yet
>going to mess up daily login streak

Will this game ever get a dodge roll mod?

No

just jump

>Posting a DD general before the sequel is announced NEVER EVER

>posting a DD general when I still haven't fugged getrude

that's just that part of the map

I hate the witchwoods. I get lost every time.

I still have not gotten around to getting Mercedes. Next playthrough priorities.

>Olra in the background

kek

for some reason my game doesn't load overlord textures.
how do i fix this?

>finally think I'm fashionable
>armor clipping everywhere
I guess I'll tolerate clipping physics if it means being Veeky Forums

This is the worst feeling when you are using the adept's hat. So many staves just go through it.