fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote2

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

VOTE FOR THARJA AND TANA

Ophelia is for _______________

Don't forget to vote for Julia!!

Vote Eddie

How can your taste be both such shit and so good simultaneously?

What is your current feather project?
>tfw working on Adult Tiki
>don't have any with decent IVs
>merging to cover it up

Reminder to vote for Kelik, James and Raymond.

Post units that are literally perfect for eachother

>my favorite boy won't get any votes

I feel bad about it, but I won't vote for him either
I mean, if you know your character will get only 200-300 votes, what's the point in voting for them?
IS basically ignores everyone who is below top20

HAHAHA

Vote for Serika, please.

What if the girl children in fates's breast size was altered by their parent?
Would everyone kill Hinoka immediately?

Kissing Fjorm! Holding her tight and building an aryan family!

vote for the great wall governor!

I hope this post is implying Tana is shit, because she is.

>Kana with Charlottes cowtits
This would make Fates a lot better.

Love Fjorm

Who the fuck cares about the CYL 2 vote? It's going to be rigged so that Fjorm wins anyway

God I wanna violently fuck Tharja while holding onto those antlers.

Imagine an image where Fjorm is building an ice sculpture of her mother as everyone else is having a fun snowball fight in the background. With a bitter smile and a tear in her eye, she looks triumphantly at her creation. A stray snowball knocks the head to her thighs. It was thotarja! She apologizes with a wry smile. The smile is inappropiate because Oliver observed the beautiful sculpure be desecrated. With two hops forward, he trembles the ground and beats the shit out of Thotarja. Imagine it. I want you to imagine it.

Buy my orbs.

They should really give art updates to some of the current 3* and 4* shitters.

You asked nicely so okay

>The one NPC I would vote for isn't there
sasuga ISIS

liking oppai loli is worse than liking fates

That last squad assault map is a pain in the ass. My only blue mages to blow up Alm are a -att Mae or Tailtu and neither are build up. Shit sucks.

Are we posting old Fates memes?

Is Ophelia the sluttiest girl in FE?

Hinoka is very beautiful and flat is justice

>Read that as Princess of NFL
Can Fjorn take Tom Brady down?

Post good music!

5*ing Saizo just for Smoke Dagger++ on Felicia. I feel like I have units who can mage-tank better (Guard Bow Faye) so I want to give the clumsy maid a primary role of debuffer first, mage tank second.

I'm considering Watersweep just to act as a dragon counter, but Windsweep might be better in the long run?

Fuck off Sharena.

A Tiki (+5), Reinhardt (+9), and Nino! (+9)
Every month now I get to a blue ball stage where a ton of good banners are a couple of weeks away and I have feathers I’d like to use for merging.

Vote for Tharja.

>making a ballot of favorite pega ponies
>can't vote Catalena

Imagine an image where Fjorm is building an ice sculpture of her mother as everyone else is having a fun snowball fight in the background. With a bitter smile and a tear in her eye, she looks triumphantly at her creation. A stray snowball knocks the head to her thighs. It was Thotarja! She apologizes with a wry smile. The smile is inappropriate because Oliver observed the beautiful sculpture be desecrated. With two deft hops forward, he trembles the ground and beats the shit out of Thotarja. Imagine it. I want you to imagine it.

nobody cares

Waiting for Lyon before I decide if I give Michaiah QR3

i hope we'll get a flying healer at last

this

Remember if you isn't voting for someone half popular you're wasting your vote

Orders please~

I chuckled

>well toned
AAAAAAAA NOFAP IS IMPOSSIBLE

Have a Sheena and a Tharja that are waiting for promotions. Then I'll either start promoting all my Tikis or Olvias.

you seriously think that Tharja and Camilla are going to lose?
I'm just voting female characters hoping that they score high enough to be introduced into the game

Depends
If he is using his base kit he can't
He needs to run lance breaker or Life and Death
Or flashing blade and maddenforce with desesperation

I don't have mine anymore but go for it bud

2 NUMBER NINES

I don't care either

can't really get into merging, units I like are locked on rarity and random rolling is no good. I can do nino or dragon tits but don't really use them that much. Neither am I promoting 5* fodder. So Lyon might be a project, depending on his skills, or Eirika if I happen to get a bunch of her again.
I'm giving my vote for her every other day, remaining ones are for arumu vote on day 7 goes to eirika or mila tho

Lol, you're just peachy. Stay wrong in every way kiddo. Elincia's Gambit is shit because it doesn't stimulate anyone with a working brain.

Picture an image where Fjorm is building an ice sculpture of her mother, as everyone else is having a fun snowball fight in the background. With a bitter smile and a tear in her eye, she looks triumphantly at her creation. A stray snowball knocks the head to her thighs. It was Thotarja! The thot apologizes with a wry smile. A very inappropriate smile because Oliver observed the beautiful sculpure be desecrated. With two hops forward, he trembles the ground and beats the shit out of Thotarja. Picture it. I want you to picture it.

>tfw you'll never roll a 4* Abel

Always go Fury instead of LnD. Trust me, I've used her extensively in TT, CCs, and Arena. LnD was a waste of 20k feathers and I almost always run Fury on her now. Even if you don't have Hone Fliers, I'm pretty sure losing out of 2 spd is inconsequential, just slap on a Speed +3 seal.

This is a good lewd of Celica but the face is so fucking traced and not even traced well I can’t take it seriously

Are you feeling okay user?

20k feathers to give Seliph QR3
20k feathers to give Seliph Panic Ploy 3
20k feathers to give Seliph Aether
Looking for a Brave Ike to give him Steady Breath
All future feathers going towards promoting 4-star Seliphs to merge for a +10 Seliph

Very quick question: DB3 or Fury for Desp/BA Miccy?

>Ryoma
kek
also this needs an update

>Have 10 Adult Tiki's
>Want to merge them all
>Don't want to go 5* +10 because I don't like adult tiki much
>Also don't want to 4* +10 her because it seems wasteful when tier 20 cap raises every season
>Waiting to see Lyon before I spend any
>Sitting on over 80,000 right now

watersweep is more common so play with that first

what is her purpose

This

I want Sakura and Azura to spank me with their paddles

>Silque: 13,500 votes
>Azura: 13,499 votes
You bend over sweetie

What am I looking at here?

being cuter and less jewish than ayra

Hello, is Sigurd here?

DB3 is obviously better in terms of raw damage output. Fury makes it really easy to get into BA range, but Sacrifice should be able to do the same thing. Comes down to what sort of content you're using her in, I suppose.

>Azura: 3 great units alts
>Silque: not even in the game
loving every laugh

>Lekain is not on the ballot
>But his less important lackey is there
I don't get it, I really don't.

This is the truth. You may not like it, but it is.

Classy.

Do you prefer Veeky Forums or THICC Anna?

Why not both.jpeg

I want to spank her and make her meow all night

Narcian hottest villain confirmed

Why do people want Lyon again?

Doing pretty good against melee units and being a tsun

Which poll is this based on? Does CYL 2 already have some results posted?

Already did, and will continue to do so.

It's inevitable that Tharja and Camilla will be the top girls, I just want to make sure that Tharja gets number 1 and disappoints the MOMMYfags.

hes cute and i want to bully him til he cries

no, and get lost

damnable fire emblem

oh fug

You'll get out of hell in just a minute. :^)

I prefer normal Anna thanks

i only have 4.2k points, cant wait to be pushed down to 11 coins tier

Who wouldn't want to get fucked by Narcian

bend over

Does anyone honestly think a character that isn't already in Heroes is going to make the top 20 of either gender? I don't see how casuals or Heroesbabbies are going to vote for anyone besides their favorites they use in the game. The previous top 20 of each are already in besides technically Owain as well

A joke ruined by the artist not actually knowing how coffee works.