mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/iY42a2Wi (embed)

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14911199
youtube.com/watch?v=VvhBFmwobvc
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wv8NWokG1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Post Em

Its cool to be a ghoul

bing bing i posted just when the thread moved and no one will see my post :(

I miss you.

Is my SS Veeky Forums?

>bing bing
what

>When a synth thinks it has rights

Remember when you thought Fallout 3 was a good game?

no

I'll post it once more before leaving
strawpoll.me/14911199
strawpoll.me/14911199
strawpoll.me/14911199

fapped again
looks like a /pol/ caricature

>try to start up FO4 again after months of not touching it
>fix mod version problems and update F4SE
>CTD on startup
guess I have to start over

>looks like a /pol/ caricature
In what way

reset ini files

its the glasses, the funky haircut and the stupid facial hair with the silly pointed mustache. Also his cheekbones make him look really skinnier than the rest of his body

>numale's idea of an alpha

You look like if Teagan decided to become a hipster.

I like him.

>making a male char. in a waifu sim
hah, literal fags

can someone remind me why is everything peachy in america just before the war with the SS living in a comfy suburb and companies still working and generally everything being kinda ok when in lore it has been decades of plagues, social unrests and almost collapse before the bombs even fall?

Nora sounds like a complete wet towel when you try and be aggressive. I'm not saying a woman can't be intimidating, but holy shit the VA just does a piss poor job at it.

>Help Preston and his faggot squad for the experience gain
>Nate "Whatever, you mean nothing to me, cunt."
>Nora "W-whatever, you mean nothing... to me, baka!"

I'm not in the mood to talk about the lore of a game with talking mutants and robots.

Is that the best reason you can think of, fag?
Male VA is 100x worse in every other situation.
>ashes go home, erin misses you

how

A voiced protagonist is bad overall.

>delete the old ones
>start the game via vanilla launcher
>etc
this
thing is I'm worried todd and co will keep one just because

>One shit line for the male VA
>Literally 90% of no/aggressive/pessimistic lines for the female VA
Yeah it's a pretty big reason. Also the male VA is superior for sarcastic lines too.

FAH HAHBAH

>Documents\My Games\Fallout4
delete those two/three config files there and fire up the game again they will reset, you might need to customize some settings again but it fixes a lot of problems with ctds

obviously

>>One shit line for the male VA
Nearly all his lines are shit, he just picked one of the shittier ones. Taylor is a much better VA than literalwho.

Somebody should put you down before you go feral, subhuman.

Can't wait until the next TES game has one

Fallout 3 is the second best Fallout game though.
That dude looks serious.
Because that area is an insulated pocket of prosperity to maintain the facade? America is a big country and there are always boom areas and bust areas.

They should've at least hire a proper actor. Delaney is awful

>This is what waifufags actually believe
The female VA beyond the nice/neutral lines is all over the fucking place in terms of quality. Which is baffling considering Taylor did Jack in Mass Effect. She constantly stutters and loses vital tones that sell the act of being condescending, sarcastic or aggressive.

Does normal ED-E not do the *sneaky beeping* line?
Is it only the Lonesomer road ED-E that does that?

Yeah but why show us only this? Id much better prefer it if the ss was some common layman who used the skills you choose to get in the vault.
Also, why would a random veteran and lawyer be on the 0.000001 of the american population that still lived in prosperity?

>Id much better prefer
so fucking what

Male
youtube.com/watch?v=VvhBFmwobvc

Female
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wv8NWokG1U

The female VA is like this for pretty much all the sarcastic lines. In comparison to the male VA, Taylor tries way too hard to the point where the moment is shat on. I mean Jesus, she spends more time sniggering than actually saying the line.

Fallout 5 will say "Fuck you, do it yourself" and force you to voice activate the dialogue you want by speaking out loud into a Toddwareâ„¢ microphone.

>The female VA is like this for pretty much all the sarcastic lines
bad luck for you, it fits perfectly into the personality I have created for her

>The female VA beyond the nice/neutral lines is all over the fucking place in terms of quality.
Which is still better than the male VA

>She constantly stutters
In lines where it's supposed to come off as awkward like trading with settlers. Outside of that she doesn't.

>and loses vital tones that sell the act of being condescending, sarcastic or aggressive.
Except she doesn't. Her tone and intonation is much better and gives the feeling of an actual person saying the lines and not simply reading them.

>I mean Jesus, she spends more time sniggering than actually saying the line.
This is exactly what I mean. She tries to make the line come off as someone that's there and laughing in that moment. She's not reading a line, she's being that person. Contrast this to Mr Drywall that goes through it and moves on.

does she have a radpenis yet

>She tries to make the line come off as someone that's there and laughing in that momen
Which doesn't work when your character is just standing there. It just makes the robotic nature of the characters more apparent and ruins the moment. The male VA is a light chuckle which somebody could easily say while standing up. Taylor sounds like she's about to bust a gut while Nora stands there motionless.

>In lines where it's supposed to come off as awkward like trading with settlers
Oh yeah it's always nice to hear Nora mumble like an autist when you're general of the Minutemen, a Railroad agent, a Brotherhood Knight, or the head of the Institute. It totally doesn't come across as eyebrow-raising that somebody with so much power has the social skills of a twelve-year-old, especially a lawyer.

If I play a female character I just get sad

>In lines where it's supposed to come off as awkward like trading with settlers
This makes no sense, though. In the character's background, she's a lawyer. There should be a degree of certainty when addressing people as part of her job description, regardless of if she even thinks she's right. Furthermore it becomes jarring and ooc when you're trying to play a Minuteman General/Nuka World Overboss.

Any position of authority you take seems instantly undermined by the fact that you act like someone that failed public speaking 101.

How come?

I don't think I ever thought it was. When it first came out I didn't pay enough attention to the story to notice how awful it was, all I remember thinking about the story was how pissed I was that I couldn't kill Doctor Li. I didn't notice the pre-war settlement populated solely by children right next to a super mutant production plant or the fact the main conflict of the game is solely over who gets to turn the purifier on. For the gameplay I mostly just looked at is as a challenge of how optimized I could get my glitch abuse in. Getting several times over the follower cap limit, smuggling gear out of anchorage, etc.

because my retard brain is broken and I want to be cute and pretty and playing as a girl just makes me jealous

No. I'm not caitfag, I'm not into radpenises

Stop drinking soylent.

Going for some (relatively) heavy weapons. Purely based on style points, should I opt for a light/medium machinegun of some sort or a flamethrower?

Oh, I thought you'd say something like it reminds of no gf, but I see you're just a fag. :^)

So blame Bethesda for their awful animations.

>especially a lawyer.
Where did this meme come from that lawyers are all charismatic silver-tongued devils? This shit ain't Hollywood.

Holy shit I want to kill Hiroshimoot for getting rid of legacy captcha.

no

you got that right, pal

>tfw no high heel version of the GITS suit.

>Where did this meme come from that lawyers are all charismatic silver-tongued devils? This shit ain't Hollywood.
Did I fucking say that, spaz? Also to answer the question you've apparently chosen to pose in lieu of ignoring the actual point, I'm going to go ahead and say "Fallout".

>Where did this meme come from that lawyers are all charismatic silver-tongued devils?
It's literally part of the job. To be even remotely successful as a lawyer you need to be concise and confident, fumbling words, going uhm and ah all the time etc. is going to have the opposite affect and make people believe you have no clue what you're talking about. Hell, this is basic training for retail staff, never mind lawyers.

why even play if not on survival?

I dunno what you mean. I am playing on survival.

>heavy weapons on survival

>Survival
>Heavy Weapons are a fucking nightmare to use

No thanks. Big Guns for me forever and always.

Yeah, it's completely doable unless you're some kind of scrub. You're not a scrub, are you user?

I like carrying stuff around apart from my weapon and ammo thank you

>Missile Launcher on Survival
>7lbs per missile
>The Missile Launcher itself weighs 21lbs

How is a man addicted to explosions supposed to have fun in this mode?

>not maxing str and carry weight
I wasn't asking about your inability to cope with your glaring inadequacy, I was asking for a general opinion on if /fog/ thinks LMG's/GPMG's or flamethrowers are cooler given the setting.

Maxed STR and carry weight ain't gonna make the Fat Man or missile launcher any more usable on Survival. You're still able to only carry the weapon and maybe 3/4 shots. The rest will go to backup weaponry, armor, food and water, the odd few pieces of junk etc.

you're pretty insecure, you can just admit you're not gonna do survival, even with full strength and the carry perks you're still gonna be very limited, every missile is 6kg, and every nuke was 12 IIRC, so even with the ~250 you'll have, you won't be able to carry anything but your weapon and ammo kek

Piper is so pretty!

you are all bitches

Man see it's funny because it's almost like I never once mentioned a fat man.

>insecure
About what, though? A videogame that you seem to think is too hard for some reason? Also why do you guys keep tlaking about mini nukes and the fatman? Are anons with reading comprehension abilities on extended leave right now or something?

Then you are not a Big Guns man. I love these weapons so much I unironically use shit like the Flamer and Cryolator.

>Big Guns suck on Survival
>No they don;t
>Okay what about stuff like the Missile Launcher and the Fat Man?
>I wasn't talking about those!
Nigger what are you trying to do? There's more Big Guns than just the Gatling Laser.

If you actually used the Cryolater I think you'd know it actually falls under the Commando tree, funnyman, because of the way it's gripped and used. Aside from that I never said I intended to use "big guns" but "(sort of) heavy weapons", which included some kind of LMG or GPMG (commando grip, not a goddamn minigun or fatman as it seems to translate for all you geniuses) or "some kind of flamethrower", which can include a plasma thrower or even any given mod flamer-like weapon. Why all the drama and dick-measuring?

MODS

Die you fucking Barneyfag

It's... almost as if you didn't actually read anything I said and felt the need to fill in all these imaginary blanks on your own? J.C. and his twelve apostles my man, it was a simple question. I am seriously questioning your ability to follow a simple conversation or even decipher a simple topic at this point.

>If you actually used the Cryolater I think you'd know it actually falls under the Commando tree
You couldn't be more wrong.

>that filename
you fucked up bad

No nips, no vag, no foul.
... what? It's some girl in slutwear and a gas mask with pink hair and a m60, what's that got to do with Barney the frickin' dinosaur?

I've fully read the conversation. You shat on somebody because he wasn't playing Survival, he mentioned from the getgo he wanted to be a heavy weapon user. You called him a scrub when the reality is that heavy weapons and their ammo types are so heavy on Survival that it becomes tedious and inefficient to even spec into those weapons, especially the top end stuff like the missile launcher and the Fat Man which are both under the tree, only for you to somehow try and move the goalposts and say you weren't talking about those guns when you never specified any particular heavy weapons in the first place.

You're dumb.

>some girl
It's a horse

>It's some girl in slutwear
It's fucking ponyshit which is bannable

>You shat on somebody because he wasn't playing Survival
Incorrect, that was someone trying to shit on me for "not playing survival", which never came up before then. When I stated that I was, they just called me a liar like playing on Survival was some 3lite G4m3r badge of honor or some shit. It's not like it's impossible, and Survival is one of the few things that keeps me interest in Fallout 4, so...

Either you're mistaking me for the guy that responded to my initial post, or somewhere along the way you got really turned around on what was going on here. I asked a simple question, and it wasn't about Big Guns, it was about "sort of heavy" weapons. I mean in straight up game terms, a gun like the one I intend to use would be affected by Commando. Likely whatever flamer-type weapon I opt for instead as well, simply because I don't like hip-fired gun animations.

I'm STILL trying to figure out how this snowballed into such a shitshow over what was a question on style and not much else. I mean if I could still get a response at this point, that would be pretty neat, but it's starting to look like people are so bored they want to argue over imaginary slights.

Duders, I don't know what you're having a conniption over because that is not a furry unless it's the rabbit with an angry expression triggering you. Can we please stop kneejerking over everything and just talk about machineguns and flamethrowers? Fucking, please?

Well I apologize, I have confused you for the other person and that's why my response is all garbled.

Please do not talk about guns while posting furries, thank you.

It's a humanized My Little Pony character, holy fuck. Anyway, enjoy your ban.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE FLAMER IN FALLOUT 4 SUCK SO MUCH BALLS?

>Anyway, enjoy your ban.
I don't think you understand how this works

"Humanized"? You want to explain what this means to me? And if it's a fucking human, how can it be a My Little Pony character, and since when does posting humans warrant a ban unless there's naughty bits showing? You're directly contradicting everything you say within the same sentence.

Sup /fog/, post your survivor/courier/wanderer/chosen/dweller

While I'm at it, reccomend song good clothing mods, not really feelin anything vanilla has to offer.

Found the artwork in question and notified the authorities to you posting MLP shit outside of MLP.

user I don't want to make you sound dumb, but if a character isn't human and you make fanart where they are human, that's called humanization. Turning Curie into a Synth is humanization.

At this point I can only assume that you are trolling me. Let me start over, with less words so I don't offend anyone's delicate sensibilities:
Light or General Purpose Machineguns, or Flamethrowers?

Alternatively, is there a mod that combines both like this so I don't have to pick and choose?

>throwing a massive fit over a single image
Just fucking stop