>Warhammer 2 Info
***Tomb Kings DLC Released***
Tomb Kings Campaign Tactics - youtube.com/watch?v=Y7g_sWmmpj4
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-roster-reveal

>Thrones of Britannia Info
Alfred the Great Trailer - youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1279308341
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>already made new mod for Tomb Kings
THE MADMAN
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1279308341

looks stupid

not balanced at all

>using mods of any sort
>caring about balance
lmao

So did you learn how to read recently?

ROLLAN MY GOYS

so tomb kings are shit ?

Barely wins against a stock Chaos Lord

>have to redownload entire game due to installation error
>2 hours away from being a kang

>Not ME

Didn't see new thread

Game crashes everytime its xlanhaupec's turn. Guess I have to restart my entire campaign.

And Mortal Empires ROLLAN

If your going to use mods, use them to make the game more challenging, not easier like baby.

I think what makes him lackluster despite a good statline is his animation set

He leaps forward really far, misses constantly

Seems like the campaign map run even shittier

>amazons still not announced

Happens to me but on Middenland's turn...

>Invade savage orc territory as Settra
>See this
Well their architecture has improved at least

Whats the difference between vortex and ME campaigns for kangs? Do I just get less map with vortex?

Give a short review of Rise of the Tomb Kings /twg/

RELEASE THE HOUNDS

Post stats.

>Khalida quotes Lybaras all the time
>it's not even a capital of the province

Less map, less books, Khalida's start

post screenshots my kangz

He's built as an infantry slayer, those lunges are supposed to wreck units

no ihaven't but you found the listening comprehension very hard

Setra doesn't serve...he suck

Holy shit we will run out of numbers soon. At least 9 LL more (2 Norsca, 3 FLC, 4 DLC) will be by the end of TW:W2. And we will probably get stuff like Araby as well. And there is TW:W3 too.
I saved this one some time ago. I really like it

So no reading or writing, good to know

Literally this. Getting rekt only made him stronger.

Also friendly reminder that Nagash remains the most "fuck this shit" char in the history of the tabletop with only his late point cost being a hindrance of him wrecking literally everything. And he was like that throughout the game. From 1d4chan:
>Early Editions: Nagash was actually a special character back when it was just Warhammer Armies: Undead and all the dead boys were united in one armybook. Despite being described as "a pale shadow of his former self" he was an unholy rapetrain
>a sword that gives him +1 str and lets him use any wounds he causes to heal himself and being one of the most powerful mages in the game making him pretty much unstoppable.
> There were only a handful of non-divine characters equal to or more powerful than him[...] It was even said that nothing short of the direct intervention of gods would stop him and even then, the world would be a graveyard.
>The End Times update brought Nagash back into the game as a powerhouse, boasting higher stats and better spellcasting than anything else in the entire game.
>He carries his nine books of Nagash which lets him carry NINE spells[...]He re-rolls any Miscast (but must accept the new result)[...]and being a Monster he also has the Thunderstomp Attack; this guy is a rape machine in close combat.
>Thought that was bad? It gets worse; any Undead within 12" suffer two fewer wounds from Unstable, plus any other rule that stacks (for example, Battle Standard Bearer). And the cherry on this hell cake: each time he casts a summoning spell of Undeath the points summoned and the range are TRIPLED
>This also includes Raise the Dead tokens, so spend five tokens and now Nagash can raise 600 points worth of models, whereas all other wizards can only raise 200.
>He also currently has the biggest hat in either Warhammer setting, proving that he's the single biggest force to be reckoned with.

>khemrianwarsphinxwinslol
were elite starting units a mistake?

>I think what makes him lackluster despite a good statline is his animation set
>He leaps forward really far, misses constantly
Sounds like he's a anti infantry lord then and not a duelist

Wait why the hell does Arkhan Vamp units have unique card art, do they have different unit skins?

that's a pretty fukn rad screenie

Settra on foot is anti large. Settra on either mount is anti infantry.

I really wish you would fuck off forever

Which should surprise no one considering his signature mount is a chariot.

>gets Kingdoms 1212ad for Attila
>"huh, first time I can play Sweden in a good tw game"
>they have 10 units, 8 of which are crap, while most factions have 20 and some as much as 40
For fucks sake
Even fucking norway who weren't a country for most of the middle ages has more units

?

To fit in presumably. I can't tell if they're actually different in-battle or if it's the desert lighting.

>From 1d4chan
That place describes a dozen characters as raping every other lord or unit anyone could field.

NAGASH FAGS GET THE FUCK OUT

>2 years ago tomb kings were but a distant fantasy

I have yet to have it out-murder either of my chariot units. Don't get me wrong, it puts the hurt on, but those chariots.

You heard me

> mfw this shit doesn't work on linux

it's 2018 people

WE

it may not get as many kills, but it stops those booger eating sorcs from getting charges off and shits fear/terror all over their primitive asses

It feels weird that my infantry exists just to die as Tomb Kings. I'm struggling a little in early campaign as Khalida, because I'm not facing anything that my Sepulchral Stalkers are good at killing, just Saurus meatgrinders who kill my guys faster than they can be resurrected.

And he's the one raping the rapists, which makes him the alpha and omega rapist. He rapes you while you rape.
Also its true in his case, he really was that ridiculous to the point that people in tournaments kept bitching about anyone fielding him until he was banned. t. Undead player.

bud why

So Tomb Kangz are confirmed shit?

I think this might be my new favourite faction, hnnng..

That's why it'll work at all, eventually.

WHO ELSE /STUCKONINSTALLING/

Opposite muh kinga

Because I secretly have a crush on you but I can't admit it openly so I want you to leave.
If there's one model where GW never ever tried to pull any punches and just said "you know what? just fucking do it who cares" then its ol' naggy

I just hope they don't romanticize it too much, such as creating heroes on the level of Warhammer heroes.

I don't know what I was expecting but I didn't think skellies would be this shit, they can't kill anything and break as soon as something touches them.

Just got off work, what's the consensus on Kangz army comp? Are there any utterly shit units?

pretty much.

Did you really expect much from CA

The only negative thing I've heard is "difficult start," which is actually a positive thing.

>Still no black welves mod
Why even live!

>fantasy
i get it :3

Besides their front line and first chariot units, think they all fit a good role. You will have the weakest front line though. That is their main weakness.

Guys is Kingdoms 1212AD for Attila still being updated?

>Tretch starts in Naggarond in ME

Fuck this shit, fuck CA

HOLD THE FUCK UP.

Did they ALSO add randomized Lord and heroes looks as a default without mods? fuck damn

>Holy shit we will run out of numbers soon.
I hope not ;_;
I don't want to redesign this whole mess, hopefully the numbers will suffice until TWW3

>play 2 hours
>already bored
Well at least it was only 15 bucks

i'm here, playing tomb kings, while my ex gf (broke up recently) is getting hammered.

Oh well

die painfully

waat
I refuse to believe you until some kind of proof is posted.

>not only ever playing Arkhan the Black
can't wait for Settrafags to get btfo

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY CHOOSE THUTEP OVER BASED KHATEP

NICE BLOG

kek this

I just hate how sluggish of a start it is

THANKS, I'LL POST IT ON REDDIT NOW

brokangz before hoes my dude
Veeky Forums is better than that cumdumpster anyway

Sorry, can't hear you over all this ruling I'm doing.

You're next, btw, Naggy's butt-boy.

I clicked campaign bonuses on an ocean treasure too quickly so I didn't SC it, did the other option always say something about Araby?

How do Ushabti with Great Bows do compared to similar units from other factions?

>Arkhan quest battle text says Arkan's nose wrinkles

Did the writers even look at a picture of him?

What similar units? afaik they're the only monstrous archers

So I fought the main general of elves.

I basically lost all my army except Settra and my warsphinx.

But who gives a fuck! It's all free!

Man do I love this shit.

Nope

There aren't any similar units from other factions user...

Umm user have you? Do you not fucking see his nose?

Maybe it was a joke they left in or some shit, funny tho'

>Khalida Legendary
>Kroq-gar just comes in and demolishes me with his dinos
Well it was fun for an hour

fuck her, she a ho
the kangs won't do that to you senpai

I see a gaping hole of bone where his nose once was, user.

wow user
you fucking blnd faggot
you can't even see his nose how are you playing him? fucking idiot

Literally cheating

how can one man be so based ?