www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GKueSycpV2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HTbS8BEa1oI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't ES2 faction customization Stellaris-tier anyway, except you don't get to choose starting weapons?

>Has anyone figured out the reason why the whites needed niggers if they had access to automation?

Why do the other two Utopia trailer species have no preset empire? I only recognized the Commonwealth and I think the Scyldari?

show me cotton-picking robots from 1800s

So it's like turn 90 now in my current Unfallen game and I decided to play a 6 spiral because muh free content. Early on Riftborn boxed me into my arm and have expanded like wildfire. They currently have the highest score and keep osculating between friendly and sneaky. I'm trying to be peaceful scottish trees but I'm basically stuck on 6 systems until I get the influence buyout tech. I'm not sure about their true military power, but they own a lot of territory and are at war with the Cravers. So I'm guessing they're extended across the galactic center, and my strategic resource equipped ships seem stronger than their military fleets I've seen wandering around my borders. Also they own all the Dust Halo systems anywhere near me and I need to unlock the Endless Day stuff.

So should I declare war or wait for the peaceful influence buyout tech. What should it be, Heart or Fire?

I am talking about the current year.

>turn 90
>hasn't bullied Riftborn yet
Prepare your anus

well we don't need niggers anymore, so I don't get your point

Unfallen were supposed to be comfy damn it, I thought genocide wasn't the answer. It's not supposed to end in fire.

But why do you keep them? In fact the cutting edge political issue today if US should import more or less niggers.

Bullying riftborn before they fester is key to achieving a healthy galactic society.

Thoughts on the new stellaris DLC (scam)?

Is there any endless day stuff for Legend or is it all in space?

It's shit and Stellaris will always be shit because Paradox are trying to cater to stupid fuckers like you who can't manage systems more complex than tying a shoelace
t. /gsg/

there is endless day stuff for all of their games, including dote

youtu.be/GKueSycpV2Y

muh esports is slowly becoming a meme here, so we know.

Any Sim City 4 players in here?

What are the must have mods for that gam

They even have ownership of the constellation we share. It gives +15% industry. I guess there is no choice but Fire.

>turn 148
What the fuck have you been doing this whole game?

ES2 full version of this song when

Vlad Tepes dracula? That's not it, the view was top down but like in a infinity engine rpg. Not literally 2d top down

I keet them on a single system and constantly at war so I can bully them.
They're actually allied to a Lumeris on the other side of the galaxy, both are fully under my pressure so I get free Lumeris systems that I immediately vacate in exchange for temporary Truce.
Already won the game, I'm just having fun.

No bully
Trees are evil

I hope they're ok

Genocide dude!

lmaooooo
one good thing that came from PA were planet destruction devices

>dude genocide lmao
my autism prevents me from ever using planet crackers in a single player game

I'm not entirely sure they're useful to be honest, they cost so much industry to make and then have a cooldown once they enter a system before they can be used. They seem like a thing you use for fun.

A race of primitive spacefarers has evolved near human space and somehow got added to human controlled space. Should I just purg the filthy xeno?

I've seen some unfallen systems that would be easier to take out with planet crackers than waiting 15 turns to siege down

so you pretty much always open archer in civ6?

Use more ships with siege modules.

we deity now

Vaulters when?

Thursday.

I'm still mad you can't purge or enslave individual pops anymore. I miss being able to massacre anyone who deviated ideologically, but accept all xenos who embrace the truth.

Why does paradox hate collectivists?

Why not now

Paradox doesn't hate collectivists, they hate fun

If you're having fun with the game already, you won't be desperate to buy the next DLC, which promises to make the game actually fun.

That reminds me, I need to open up 1.3 again and enjoy the sweet taste of slaves with 100% happiness

not quite
against really goddamn tough empires - like unfallen, gnashast-stacked planets, and the soon to be added vaulters - it's actually faster and easier to destroy planets than to take them

but is it moral?

lolno except for gnashast, because the only people who stack them reliably are lumeris

>play Riftborn
>Take over constellation
>"Grats, enjoy your +15% food production"
T-thanks game

>tfw finding gnaghast as horatio

Good to hear, I've only made planet killers once on a Vodyani playthrough for the quest. I was already running away with the game by then, so it seemed steep for what you get, but I'm glad they have a niche.

Yes, the Samhain hero quest.

Stand in the space-dust of a trillion souls and ask the ghosts if morality matters.

what the fuck

ISYANDER NO

I BET THE VICEROY DID THIS.

Hey guys, I just bought Stellaris and all its DLC on Steam. Due to a disability I can only use two fingers on one of my hands and I have problems remembering things that happened more than 5 minutes ago. Are there any mods I should get to help handle a game this big? Any general tips or advice?

>Due to a disability I can only use two fingers on one of my hands and I have problems remembering things that happened more than 5 minutes ago.
You bought the perfect game.

That's how all Vaulter systems will look like.

It's the uninstall and refund mod

Unfallen are all about bringing life to and healing the galaxy.
Riftborn cant be considered “life” in the same way due to their nature, while they also seek to sterilize the universe.
Lorewise you should have conflicting ideas and shouldnt feel bad about exterminating that plague.

>tfw your best friend gets stolen by ecstatic man

if we could see that sophon's face, it would probably be screaming

>[Laughing externally]
>[Screaming internally]

>I have no mouth and I must scream

I have no idea what the fuck I am doing, but this game is alright

just kill everything with a different biology to your own and build a throne of their corpses

UNDER THE VISIONARY LEADERSHIP OF EMPEROR ZELEVAS

WE WERE DIFFERENT ONCE

>Playing any other faction when UE exist

youtube.com/watch?v=HTbS8BEa1oI

Is it acceptable to play Mezari or Sheredyn?

No

Sheredyn yes. Mezari no.

What the hell is even the point of Sheredyn?

Military superiority.

Haven't play stellaris in a while, is Paradox still pretending Xenophile and Egalitarian are two completly different ethics or did they try to make them different?

>ditching FREE influence from all of your population just to handle ground combat a bit easier
I mean
come on now.

Manpower isn't just for ground battles.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure the Sheredyn pops simply deal dmg in ground combat. Unless I'm misremembering it

What joi model is this?

>legacy captcha no longer supported
what the absolute fuck hiro

>hiro
Pretty sure this is on google.

Mezari is faction kino
>20(twenty)% reduction on tech costs at 50 pops

That quest ending tho.

Where do you get plasma weapons and energy torpedoes?

Tesco

Is it?

Research lasers.

What's a co-operative protocol? Like a mutually beneficial agreement?

research torpedoes

>too lazy/stupid to properly design ships in stellaris
>the auto-generate option love putting missiles all over my ships and also giving them fuck all point defence

once you get an alliance with someone and that tech, you can both sign up for it and get a bunch of bonuses

google still officially support it. All the shenanigans on Veeky Forums yesterday were about removing legacy captcha

Pillars of Eternity vs Tyranny, which one is better?

Despite it being a 4X general both are published by Paradox so i figured you guys were the best bet to ask. They look 90% the same but i'm sure there are pros/cons for each. Is one definitively better than the other?

>legacy captcha

Oh God, why? The image ones always take like 5 tries for me.

>make site unuseable
>buy my pass goys
>????
>PROFIT

/gsg/ is the paradox general, bub.
Either way, PoE has its share of issues, but Tyranny is just a complete shitshow that doesn't deserve anyone's time.

A thing which costs 150 of you influence per turn that you can offer alliance members that is different depending on the faction, for example a co-op with riftborn gives a FIDS bonus of 0.5% across all systems, but the longer the co-op is in play the better the bonus, and with the riftborn this can scale to 5% FIDS. Off the top of my head Horatio has a 20% Food bonus and sophons have 15% science bonus. I think you can have 4 at once.
The AI will offer ridiculously for this protocols during trades, I can scam 2-3 techs out of them usually.

Could you explain why? The only games I played like them were Fallout 1/2. They both went on decent sales so its a conflicted purchase decision.

PoE, by far.
It's also a much better game now that it was at release, and with the DLC it's even better.

definitely PoE, Tyranny was interesting but a slog at times and even though there are many very obviously different choices to make on a second playthrough I just didn't care. PoE was much more interesting all throughout.

>start up endless space 2
>all the systems around me are 2 planets
>all the AI have 4-5 planet systems around them

paradox sucks dick