strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

>early discord thread

2nd for FUCK PRIEST

3rd for cubelock is getting nerfed

The WINDS of good fortune has come to bless your climb next month, /hsg/. Post WINDS to hit Rank 5 and get that golden Corridor Creeper.

>He's not legend already this late into the month

>nerffing a 200 IQ deck

They nerfed handlock, patron warrior, worgen warrior and other such high iq decks, so yes

What card should get nerfed in it?

I spent half my dust to make it so it will be a good excuse to quit the game if this is the case.

Gul'dan may be a good hit
>tfw there are STILL threads on reddit saying gul'dan would have been fine at 9 or 8 mana
Hard to hit cubelock though. the deck's just a ton of fair cards that become broken together.

is there a way I can make the game say "IT'S HEARTHSTONE TIME" whenever I open it

They will nerf Doomguard because it's classic

Doomguard never started problems before. They only nerf retarded classic cards like fiery win axe

Yeah but they will think of something like limiting design space because it has charge.

Cubelocked is hit by a nerf since he lost third of his heals and 2/2 for defiles.

>doomguard now gives charge minions +1 attack

Voidlord, easily

Na, Azure Drake was fine, Sylvanas was fine, Ragnaros was fine, Fiery War ax is debatable (but why can't warrior be the one class with the kick ass early game weapon?). Blizzard nerfs classic cards that they feel will "limit design space" instead of designing new cards around that space because they want you to buy the new cards.

Post cancer created by braindead cancer niggers that needs to be nerfed.

>mage DK
>cube
>voidlord
>everything priest
>aggro paladin
>creeper

What else?

Fuck off, voidlord is completely fine (bad in fact) at 9 mana. It's the bullshit ways to cheat it out that makes it stupid, which they introduced in the same fucking expansion for some reason. For example, in wild voidlord was fine because there weren't that many good demons to cheat out.

They print cards that fuck up the design space, like Barnes and Man'ari. These are the cards that should be changed.

*voidcaller was fine in wild, I mean

*dances*
*poorly mimics rap song*
*sings at a higher pitch*
*le random joke*

How can anybody stand this insufferable faggot?

He used to be a fine streamer.