/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread beep beep edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

seesaawiki.jp/ronpamatome/d/��Ƭζ��ɧ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Junko!

Ibuki!

nyamami

How can Kirishit even compete?

I love my wife!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

I love this canon pair!

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

OP fast hands.

I love Kirumi!

SCRUM DEBATE

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Reminder: If Shuichi used a camcorder like Kokichi, Kaede would live.

Tall goth man

Tsumugi!

Ichiko!

Good point, why didn't he?

Shirogane.

Yandere Chiaki

Kaito fucks faceless old men for pocket money.

I thought Komaeda was the yandere?

His detective powers were only half baked then. Cap cuts his power

Amatojo is supreme. Fuck Amagane and it's stupid faggots.

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

>no AU fanfic where Kaede takes the First Blood perk and swooces out without a trial

Maybe it's because I'm tired but I first read that as "Kaito takes the First Blood Perk"

How tall are you?

Junko loves Naegi!

>not Amaguji

Still looking for suggestions for Mortician (coroner?)'s design.
I think it's headed in the right direction but it's still a bit boring, some suggestions for something to spice it up a bit would be great.
still at work for a few hours so might not reply to anything for a while but I'm reading them

>Tfw no tall gf

Is trash

Not him 171cm kill me already

Best girl!

>tfw no gf/bf

5'4..?

Posting Cutest Dangan!

>perfect
>couldn't survive a killing game

How about some cool flames ? That would spice things up, maybe a burning cross with jesus on it

>Kaede takes the First Blood perk and promises to go outside and get help and save everyone since she failed to kill the mastermind
>she exits the dome and gets told everything about the show/gets flashbacklighted with her old memories
>she appears to oppose Saihara in chapter 6

Not to mention got killed by a clown with a detective feitsh and a retarded tarzan.

>maybe a burning cross with jesus on it
Why though? Any reasons for this?

Tenko and friends!

I love her stinky sister!

That's some good taste you got there.

He said the disposable cameras were the only thing they had in the warehouse. I think Ouma mentions getting the camcorder from the warehouse too though. I guess Monokuma didn't put it in there until afterwards so it wouldn't be used in chapter 1.

we know you do Hajime

Where's Kiyo?

Oumaede! I gave up on watching the free time events, but only because I decided to make an Oumaede shrine instead.

She was too good for this cruel world.

Fucking anything is better than Amagane. But Amaguji is up there with Amatojo. Shinguji and Tojo were Amami's closest V3 friends in TDP besides Kaede while He doesn't give a fuck about Tsumugi nor interacted with her. He also chose Shinguji for his RPG team while Tojo chose him.

I like the pop of color of his corsage and glasses! Maybe adding his insignia on the coat will help? Maybe on the sleeve would work.
Also nice hair nice nice hair it could be longer but that's only my preference.

Take your shot, /drg/!

>wanting sisterfucker to ruin the perfect friendship between the three

OUMA BUILT THE CAMERA

maybe danganronpa winners have a choice to get their old personality back or keep their new personality

AOIBOY BUILT THE CAMERA

IT WAS ALL JUST OUMA

mars ia glont /drg/

Take a gun and shoot yourself with it, /drg/!

She got paranoid, i wished somebody would have became friends with her. Miu best girl
Well I think it would look cool. Flames are always cool y'know. Jesus is not necessary, I burning skull or animal is fine. Just a burning cross is also fine. Or a burning coffin.

>implying they still aren't half baked

>danganronpa contestants
>getting a choice of anything

hahahahahahahaahaha

I like the top left look with the hair length, but it looks pretty girly. Which is not something I'd usually complain about, he just doesn't feel like a character who's supposed to be "pretty". How about trying smaller eyes?

Futa Peko DOMINATING me

>I guess Monokuma didn't put it in there until afterwards so it wouldn't be used in chapter 1.
That would be lazy writing. I think they just forget about it. Like akira toriyama with super saiyan 2 for gotenks or other characters

what are you watching, /drg/?

Love it. Glasses are a nice touch.
How about an ankh?

jacksepticeye play subnautica

Factorio Let's play.

>Angie dies
>Angie gets resurrected with the Necronomicon during the investigation
Would Trial 3 still happen?

You.

GIT GUD

v3 plat is easy

>ankh
That's more archaeologist's area.

they would need an effigy first

>Well Angie is back to life, but I planned this cool seance, so maybe we could try asking Amami a question or two instead...

One Piece!

BLACKED

Dominating you how? You need to be more specific.

The ceiling 'cause I'm about to fall asleep.

>V3 PLAT IS EASY
Fuck no

>Angie comes back in Kirumi's body

>how is the waifu that lewds you more than you lewd her perfect

Why do you even need to ask, user?

It's easy, but it's boring as fuck. Playing TDP with all characters is a fucking chore.

battlestar galactica again

I honestly wonder if the seance had worked and they contacted Amami, what would he have said or done

Don't know if it's been posted here, but somebody finally found the source of Hiyoko was supposed to survive and was replaced by Fuyuhiko.

seesaawiki.jp/ronpamatome/d/��Ƭζ��ɧ

>I found this page that has an extract from the interview from the DR2 guidebook.

>Rough translation of the relevant parts:

>"There were two characters who went through major changes, to begin with, Saionji was supposed to survive.

>Initially, the plan was to change Kuzuryuu, after he tries to protect Pekoyama, into a robot. But when I finished writing Chapter 2, it turned out to be more emotional than I expected. I felt like after what happened, having Kuzuryuu suddenly appear in a form of a retro-style robot would not feel funny at all.

>I decided against making him a robot. If a girl ends up as a robot, that's already not very funny by itself. As a result, I decided that Nidai will become a robot. I already planned for Nidai to die in Chapter 3, so I exchanged him for Saionji, and Kuzuryuu, who was going to become a robot and die, ended up surviving."

My phone as I wait for the landlord to respond to my urgent request for a plumber as the toilet is overflowing nonstop and flooding the floor below.

MCDONALDS MCDONALDS MCDONALDS

>waifu that lewds you more than you lewd her perfect
>im-fucking-plying
If I was ever with Miu, it'd be a constant battle to see who can lewd the other more

Best girl

>How about an ankh?
Like i said, just put flames on it and i am fine with it

We have food at home!

Or he can drop the stupid robot subplot that most people forgot despite being a big thing, like why the fuck is kodaka so obsessed with it.

I like that jump

let your daughter have some McDonalds, what would your husband Hajime say

How would you outlewd her?

Please dont remind me of my mother

K

Junkofag pls