/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss and fight over new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1170 - Return to Little Planet Edition

Fan films certainly have many challenges on the road to success, which is why RTLP is the only one that stands out in quality. I do think aside from the campiness and low budget, it will still manage to hold up against the 2019 Paramount film.

I do hope Sasso Studios will return to the series someday, but for now he makes SFM animations.

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nB0jBbUiQOk
i.imgur.com/WTSHOp1.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[Embed] edition

Shadaze~

IN HIS WORLD

Thank you, Nibroc.

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

Watching RtLP and the sequel live with the rest of /sthg/ was probably one of my favorite 'events' here ever.

New rule: Only one Blaze ship allowed per thread. Anyone who breaks this rule will be banned.

handholdu

You can't tell me what to post, you're not my real dad!

So clearly, this thread is now a Sonic/Blaze/Silver threesome.

How did they torture Sonic in Forces?

t. actual genuinely diagnosed autist

>Less shipping
>Less Blaze
Sounds perfect to me.

Eggman fucked him for hours

They didn't

youtu.be/nB0jBbUiQOk

CALL THE POLICE

That's not torture at all.

The best headcanon: Before every mission, Amy would give a pre-mission hug to each and every rookie nervous about going out to fight

these make me crave shadow X tails yaoi

You see how big he is? He could break Sonic in half.

That's a pretty cute thought

>hugs rookie Coldsteel
>gets stabbed because pssh nothing personel

and you think eggman has a big dick?

Sonic is a flexible boy, he'll be fine.

Sonic isn't so tight, user.

translation
>Mari...
>O!!?

Just finished mine from last thread

i.imgur.com/WTSHOp1.png Original for anyone else.

shadow is the most interesting character for mario crossovers

imagine his interactions with peach/rosalina

I meant big in terms of how tall he is compared to Sonic, but he's not egotistical for nothing,
user.

Hmm now that you mention it, I don't I've ever seen any.

>Colors
kek

Fairly solid taste

he has a big ego to make up for his small dick

marine shouldve gotten more exposure like cream

Dark Queen and Shadow multiplayer are nice choices, but you should really only pick one 3D game.

I want Honey and Marine to break each other!

>Sonic
>being sad
I don't get it.

>Coldsteel
>rookie
You underestimate his power

They didn't let him run. Presumably this would make Sonic go crazy, but nope.

We need more art of this film, I fucking love it.

>Zero Gravity
>not Riders 1
Pretty shit taste

>Colors
Chuckles.jpg

You are really stupid and have many wrong opinions.

Wow someone else likes Sonic World?

So in the new comic, Amy is trying to convince Sonic to rejoin the resistance? Interesting. I wonder if we'll get some character development between Sonic and her.

yuri is the fujoshit equivalent of shipping based on nothing but looks

Hyper Blessed Image.

So wait since this comic is an extension of Forces in the beginning are we gonna get a Infinite arc?

He better be on his last legs when we find him again

I bet Infinite isn't in it at all.

Infinite is the 4th friend.

Give weak boy another chance

I would, but I don't expect him to be given another.

Would you pissed if Sonic Team handwaved the split timelines away by saying that after Mania the events of Adventure-onward all happened the same way?

Basically making the split timeline irrelevant.

Mania's split timeline is very inconsequential, and pretty much just a good way to let Whitehead do whatever he wants.

It's the Human/Animal world nonsense I want ignored. Sonic's always lived on Earth

Infinite better show up in the comic.
Sonic Team will never mention him again and I want some more edgeboy, or at least some actual fucking closure.

He is basically the closest thing to an Egg Boss we'll ever get in a comic.

Does there need to a split timeline?
No one would bat an eye if the Hard-Boiled Heavies showed up in another game.

You mean the same boy that betrayed his teams wishes and joined eggman without any second thought?

If this comic's a continuation from these, he was still slime to begin with.

It's just two cuties being cute, jesus christ

I mean... Not really, but I can imagine it's just there for simplicity just in case the Mania team wants to do something different. An endless amount of games in between 3&K and Adventure is going to eventually hit a barrier.

Gosh this is stupid, is this just for people who can't stand green eyes?

They should just make 2D Sonic games with the modern cast, you don't need the classic designs to make a game that plays like the classics.

Look up FakerFace.

Infinite plush when?

I refuse to buy a game that has Modern Sonic in it, except for games like SSB. There are a lot of people like myself.

Time for me to save this sad thread.

The answer is yes. I mean, I love the Classic designs, but good level design & physics matters more than anything else.

TOMORROW

No there aren't, you are just a very vocal minority.

oh its sally

>Responding to a copypasta from an older thread

SALLY??

>it's just sally
Could you fucking imagine

Source?

doubtful
I wish it was

I'm out if it's Sally.

I'm positive it's this thing from the cover for #2. I think it's a llama. They both have short little horns and long tails. They also both have the fluff near their faces and more round fluff near the ears. The silhouette is just facing to the right rather than the front like in the cover.

The IDW Sonic comics squad.

Is Lange the Ken Penders of Sonic fan games?

Banking on this being the Avatar or Sally.

Even if it's not Sally, they'll probably put her in somewhere. Ian's #KnowingSmile pretty much confirmed that for me.

Eh, that girl has too much fluff to be it.

Lets say hypothetically this is actually the OC on the cover; if they're adding new OCs this early on but there's no sign of the FF it basically means they're dead right? Not that I mind the FF coming back but if that's the case it'd be a bit strange to think they'll show up in some relevant form.

It's probably Sally. Hopefully Sonic and her are just friends this time around.

>if they're adding new OCs this early on but there's no sign of the FF it basically means they're dead right?
Of course not. They want to emphasize this is a new comic with better ties to the games, completely separate from Archie and the past. Therefore the focus is on the games (especially the most recently released console game) with a few new stuff to emphasize it's new. This does not prevent the FFs from showing up later on one the comic establishes itself, similarly to how characters like Breezie showed up in the Archie comic.

>"It's a new comic"
>"It's a new start"
>"There will be new characters you will grow to love"
>Big introduction for a character

>It's just Sally

I would lose my shit.

Whatever happens tomorrow is gonna end in a riot.

Mark my words.

>in some relevant form
So like I said if this is the case then they're dead essentially (or at least how we know them anyway).

cute!

Aside from Eggman who is the best human in the series?