/bdog/The MMORPG Black Desert

Witchy Stuff Edition
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BVsrT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally a cute OP

>no more sudo sandbox
EGGCELENT

I prefer it to be you babe.

Aska...

Your wishes have been granted

I wish for a handjob

I have fins

fag

A finjob then

Dear Players

We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 24.1.2018

Duration: 6h Server Down: Server Up:
Global 09:00 UTC 15:00 UTC
West Coast (NA) 01:00 PST 07:00 PST
East Coast (NA) 04:00 EST 10:00 EST
Central (EU) 10:00 CET 16:00 CET

Reasons:

Vell will be added.
Wish Lantern event will start.
Fortune Cookie event will start.
New Attendance Rewards will be added

Don't forget to turn in your event Snowflakes

please be my gf

Am I fucked if I only have 101 snowflakes?

So was looking through old games and noticed I had some stuff unclaimed on BDO. What is this stuff and is it enough to make me play this game again?

Thank you so much!
I almost forgot

this is what happens when you live in a general for too long

show us the milkers

fuck I keep getting more, I hate when it keeps going on reset day

Reminder that smol heilangs are most dangerous heilangs. Also this is a /tamer/ general now.

What's so good about Tamer, huh user?

Afk processing. +50 lt passive weight comes in handy.

Are you people really playing on NA, or some sort of private server like the many that exist in Ragnarok?

Im playing in EU user, dont discriminate.

Sorry

How do I level hunting? I am shooting animals I have a daily quest for with a gun but I am still at rank 1 with no progress.

I hope NA gets free undies for login rewards one day

i hope you get rid of the muslims

They are the best at adventuring and being friends.

NA needs it after all those walmart sharts

Never heard of private servers for BDO but majority of posters are from NA, minority from EU

New accounts do, don't they? And it's never going to be a monthly attendance reward thing. They aren't that stupid.

>majority of the posters
You mean the most frequent and annoying

new accounts do not from what i can tell they just get the same login rewards the returning players do

+50lt now? Great to see Tamers finally got a buff. That will actually compensate their low basecarryweight and make them on-par with other classes now.

That's been in game since tamer has existed, silly.

i can't prove it but i am pretty sure musa's do more damage than sorceress' right now

i got one from a new account login reward like a month back

Pretty sure it's +25lt and +50health.

>tfw i've been playing since release and never gotten free undies
i really need them too

You guys saying undies too is funny
Also can the cape thing from this be removed? If so does it look good or bad?
no legacy captcha is killing me

yes you can
googled and found this album, kinda shitty picctures but gives you the general idea imgur.com/a/BVsrT

Wow. Those pictures really are shitty

thanks sherlock

I forgot to say thanks. thank you user!

Anyone playing on the newly released SEA server? thinking of making a guild there for Veeky Forums for whoever plays there.

Pinoy? Pinoy? Pinoy!

whats the bare minimum gs for node wars?

400+

200ap/250dp and you should be okay (this is with accuracy offhand (if not witch/wiz) and a RCE) for tier1. you'll still get dunked by people who come down from t2/t3 though (500gs wizard tryhards love t1 massacres)

fucking wiz players, eh?

its mainly just a stereotype but every nodewar thats gone wrong has been due to overgeared wizards sitting on t1's

gone wrong for me* rather

gib lahn
me want lahn

Man valk has the best outfits

Why do these shitty sea monsters drop guild items what's the fucking point in killing them

>can't get sylvia hair with gotha rensa because the hat is tied to the chestpiece
Dang

but user you can mix and match ANY costume* now!! we made such a big thing about it!! it's great!!!

*limited to classes where the costumes are actually in pieces

>and because its tied multiple slots together and still has same amount of dye sections the dye options are more limiting than if they were seperate as well
Double dang

Rookie rewards are different from Returning.
Because you didn't get them =/= NA doesn't get them.
Stop posting bullshit.

What's the most fun class that's not Mystic/Striker? Not a fan of fist classes (judge me all you want).

I know this is a very subjective question but I want to hear what you guys have to say

P2W pack, which is like Premium, and some legit random shit.

15% chance it's Witch

Valkyrie. Tanky, self sustaining, as mobile as you want, varied attacks and I really like jousting and enslar outfits.

Welp guess im refunding Gotha, thats disappointing, I really thought I'd like it.
Any opinions on ranger outfits? Not Stella
Also I haven't really been around long enough to know how they do stuff so is there any hope for them bringing this one back?

supposedly theyre re-doing it since it was poorly made or something

Sylvia > Ranger Guard > Kibelius > the rest

Does value pack give unlimited beauty salon?

>Kibelius

yes

well the SEA server value pack is a piece of shit because they claimed they removed merv's palette from it to give unlimited beauty salon instead.

other regions have dye and beauty, yea, but i cant remember if it was like that at launch

snowflakes end tonight right?

whats wrong with kibelius, its the best when its hot, or if you want comfy pajamas

Where is this fucking Helms Cave?
All I see is legit garbage posts about retards making a ''huge 4mil/hour'' but they just give dogshit rotations instead of the entrance and the outside is plagued by shitters.

Remember to turn in your snowflakes.

over used and marks you as a horny 12 year old

Kibelius has its uses and anyone that cares about the looks of their character should probably own one. I question people who wear it 24/7 though.

meh if thats what people like I don't see why anyone should stop them, plus its just one outfit, you can always wear another other times :P

you know the big group of praying helms and carts? theyre outside the mine entrance

why are the game's skin textures so bad if you're not pasty white? it's like theyve got blotches all over them

hands and elbows...

>those hands
tranny tamer!

>:O

Uh, not really, sorry.
I never really farmed Helms before, I just want my Asula shit so I can go farm Pirates or w/e.

if you run around helms for more than 5mins you'll find it

The fact that mounting resets your stance to non-woke weapons is giving me cancer.
Also the fact that you can't access the mount's inventory while mounted.
Also the fact that there's an action delay for going out of combat.
But at least it isn't TERA where plinking unmounts you and combat mode is automatic unless you're doing/taking no damage for 7sec.

Last few hours to turn in those snowflakes!
>That child hand size
>That shadow showing skele arms
>Those gross feet
What is this

Black Desert Online
Retard Degenerate Edition

How do smiles even work in this game? No matter what I change my character always looks like some hideous monster attempting to smile for the first time in their life.

just ignore them
they are too hard to get to look good and not worth the effort for the tiny amount you'll see them

its because of the horrible, awful teeth models that are pure white. I guess south koreans have only seen blinding white bleached teeth or something?

got my awakening weapon, how do i actually play mystic i just tried to level as fast as possible so i pretty much only did lmb and rmb
what are my combos, and do i actually switch from cestus to gauntlet, it seems like my combos are actually based around that

literally just hit any buttons
mystic is one of the retard baby classes where you literally can't fuck up