/mhg/ - Monster Hunter!

Apologize to Frontier right now!

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One Jan 26, 2018, with a fall 2018 PC release.
↳A Limited Edition Rathalos PS4Pro has been announced for sale outside of Japan. Check your local retailer for more details.
↳Elder Dragons + Deviljho: youtube.com/watch?v=lmwxyM3sPwc
↳Full 2018 Winter Event Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=FuxxrCmLi58
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC
↳Moveset Changes: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Password
In World or 3U; use 'rage'
In 3DS games; use 7243
XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集
Gen, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=py3huvygmZc
youtube.com/watch?v=4PQ6oeaQ9Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Yes

I have nothing to apologize for.

Huntresses

gay niggas

Handler!

Where the leaks at

me

post Lewds

Skypiercer farming in World soon.

now that the leaks are (mostly) done, what are feelings about world right before release? Still excited? Disappointed? Concerns with the grind/lack thereof?

>there are seaniggers, BRs and frogs in /mhg/

OH NO NO NO NO

you linked the wrong thread, idiot

We need a height slider for character creation so i can make a cute waifu

Yes. Huntresses

Me confessing to lance cat-ear harlot-chan

In Kaiser armour! In HD!!

Just a reminder that /dauntless general/ will be the official ingame guild

Sup guys, just popping in quick to ask if the Aelucanth set is in?

Me on the far left.
Still feeling good about the game. I'm not going to rush key quests like baguette did. There's a lot in the way of optionals/investigations he didn't do and I intend to savor every last drop of it.

Post webums!

Bring back ascii posting.

It's a Monster Hunter game with real graphics and real controls. Yeah I'm pretty excited.

Heh

>official
?

Nice names

>Capcom says campaign takes 40-50 hours to complete
>Frog does it in 40-50
>OMG WHAT A SHORT CAMPAIGN WTF PANIC
OH NO NO NO NO

Wan't that the case for years now?

>use SA
>SA is sucking on a banana
oh no...

me in front giving the double peace sign

#anime

>Huntresses
Why is it so hard to find good artwork of meowstress.

I'm actually glad that the leakers exclusively play gruff dudes, now huntress sets will remain a surprise!

I'm now confident that I'm going to enjoy World for at least a few months, likely longer, which is perfect because I'll be playing at PC launch so G rank should be out before I feel like I've hit the ceiling on that fun I can have in HR (assuming they follow the usual annual schedule). Wish kaiser armour had slightly better skills though, if what user said about WE being the p3rd version is true (or if it was buffed AT ALL compared to the +5 hitzone version, which was already really strong) then it's pretty fucking solid regardless but I'd have preferred even like 2 points in Challenger to 5 in Latent Power.

Posting the most adorable MHG webm.

Hey man, BRs are fine
At least I am

This armor is shit

>KOs with SAED and then bounces off of a monster that can't move
CB players should be banned

I'm excited to actually play the game, as I really enjoyed the beta. But I have to say I'm really disappointed in the monsters themselves. I expected Xeno and Bazel to both be pretty unique in design because one of them is named after a star and the other has Xeno in its name but they both just ended up being dragons. Its really strange because 4 had the most interesting and unqiue designs in the series by far. Its like the team finally were able to get really creative with the fights and the designs. World just feels like Capcom told them everything had to be a fucking dragon in order to appeal to the west or something.

Still excited because I promised myself to hunt every new monster that appears in the franchise. It's like the Pokemon effect for me with MonHun

Also, elders appearing in expeditions might meant Expeditions as an Endgame will be fun as usual. Moreso if you can encounter Xeno'jiiva outside the Lifestream

Thats how I see it. Glad all the female armor will be a surprise.

Because you're not actually looking. She has so much fanart.

>Great theme
>Great scream
>Steve's son
Will this monster offer a great fight as well, despite being another fucking flying wyvern?

i want to give hanako my wiener

To be fair that bounce was bullshit

>It's like the Pokemon effect for me with MonHun
I used to think I had this but then pokemon sadomaso and monster hunter generations came out with shit so awful I didn't even care about checking it off but did anyway in the case of MH

between pixiv and boorus you can find all sorts of stuff

IS HE IN THE GAME WHERE ARE MY SCREENS? AAAAAAAAAAAA

no

Barioth butt is a miracle of the universe

Dunno if its been posted before but Kush armor lookin clean as fuck

Same here, although looking back maybe I was abit too harsh on the Fated Four(Plus One) in light of Xeno'jiiva's existence

Does the game have blood?

He's probably locked behind investigations like the other missing list monsters, or behind HR, if he's in at all. I hope so.

it sure is

Fucking pumped. Gonna be playing this for quite sometime.

Xeno hasn't affected my opinion at all.

After his adventures in Bherna village the Ace Cadet was shipped off to the new world to help with Guild work.

And he was promoted somewhere along the way. I'm sure his commander would be proud.

Looking good, Anvis

yes

keep the /v/ermin out and ban any spidey and OH NO NO NO NO NO posters

Still hyped my man.

BRs and frogs are fine. Seaniggers are a fucking blight though.

I almost feel retarded asking this, but I just need to be sure

so if Kiranico lists a village monster as having ~5800 hp and .95 defense, and that same monster in a dlc quest with ~7200 hp and .80 defense, it'll take about the same amount of damage to kill them, yeah? It just scales linear like that? because there is some obtuse shit in this series, so I need to check

still hype as fuck

Frontier Four for World!

>OH NO NO NO NO
what did he mean by this

Wait a damn minute, did the frog ever fight kirin on stream?

Hey guys remember when I said Xeno would just be another fucking dragon and everyone told me to fuck off? How did that denial work out for you fellas?

Want to join my club? They owe me two dick sucking and I was the guy to bully the Ceanataur redesign dude.

Apologize right now

No. He skipped almost all of the optional stuff and went straight for the story end.

why the fuck should I apologize to my favorite monster

I hate Ass and Anus, and gammoth is a shit fight, but Mizu is alright and I'd love to see all four with World's graphics after seeing toaster so I guess it would even out.

IM SORRY VALFUCK

WE'LL LET YOU INTO WORLD'ST'VE

Nope, only dust and pebbles.

I honestly wish he was Xeno'jivva instead. Such a better monster in literally every regard.

There was nothing wrong with Valfalk, ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=py3huvygmZc

bought a ps4 pro for this
pray for it to be good bros

The only thing that annoyed me was the abundance of those health bugs.
I thought they would go away once you hit high rank, but they still spawned like crazy even in the final boss battle

post more hanako butt

>gammoth is a shit fight
Still more original than anything else in Dragon Hunter World

Originality does not imply quality. Say what you will about World, but that's not an excuse for Gammoth.

what is with jp games and buttrock

>Handi
>Evade
>Evade Dist
oh god yes

The Vigorwasps were the true casualization all along. Potionwalking was just a red-herring that was a downgrade from the faster old system.

>bought a ps4 pro for this
>pray for it to be good bros
Why not wait until it's released, then listen to people's opinion about it, then decide whether it's worth buying a PS4 for it?

Nah he skipped all the optional stuff and went straight into story. 40 hours later and only HR 18.

I didn't watch much of the steam, but it's a Palico ability right? I'll be using the flash fly cage myself, which should probably cut down on the vigor wasp spawning.

so what exactly is the point of all that tracks and investigation shit you did in the demo? do you have to do that bullshit every quest? why not just run directly to the monster?

is there a point to it or some mechanic it is needed for later in the game??

Because it's good
youtube.com/watch?v=4PQ6oeaQ9Y4

I like the buttrock version of Valfalk's theme more than the proper orchestrated version.

Has anyone's console shipped yet? Some people are saying their collectors edition is coming early but I have not hear anything about the pro.

Hello switchaxe set.

I'm not sorry because I always loved you and knew that you were a Kino fight. Now we've proved all these Worldbabs wrong.

you get research points to spend in the village and learn ore about that monster
in quest you unlock it's permanent location and eventually get capture guru.
in HR you can find special blue tracks to unlock the sub species version of that monster