>that fucking unicorn
kek

Is r*thaz fired yet?

THIS THREAD IS CLAIMED IN CIRI'S NAME

>that roach
good image

Is this a Comfy Edition /wtc/?

Geralt and Triss OTP

You get home from work and Ciri stares you down like this...

What did you do to her?

can somebody post a dwarf dick? I'm losing my shit against these fuckers, so it's time to fight cancer with cancer.

Ciri joins you in the bathhouse and demands you to give her a foot massage...

What do you respond?

lewd

I respond by massaging her dick instead

>trap Ciri

She found all the naughty pictures I have of her in my computer.

hopefully not

I love you, sweetie Triss Merigold.

delete them user, how dare you!

Someone teach me how to play Henselt. It's the only good NR deck.

hair is wrong

why the FUCK didn't ciri ever come to toussaint

Cursed Henselt is fun but a lot harder (and not really viable) compared to Engine Henselt.
There are also different engine choices (some are obvious), finisher and hoe much recursion you want.
I believe Henselt is best in a long round 1, followed by drypass and then some common NR finisher.
First Mulligan for Wrench and try to not have too many engines in your hand.
The hardest part is knowing decks.
Guess how much removal he has and how fast they are. You have to bait these out
Consume will not have removal but but here you need to either have enough to outpace him or answer his strategy.
Dwarves usually have 3 possible removal, a thunder, the gold with two thunder and sometimes people run 1 more (rare).
Reveal have 2 removal (Leo and Sweers) who are fast enough to deal with you except of course he has things like multiple scorpions.
Spies Sniper will have not enough momentum at the beginning to kill your engine make use of that but the silver can spawn assassins.
Alchemy is tough, play your engine you want to draw later.

Know placement and targetting, stay next to crews unless you become ignite bait; target the enemies correctly to maximize damage and try to disrupt his gameplan (you have removal yourself).

Get the tracker if you can't keep hold on hoe many engines are where in your deck, and how much tempo gain you get for it. Also not getting out all 3 engines is fine, as long as you keep the lead. If he is ahead, start counting, some people stop counting if they have 3 cards which will get out and miss the target.

Also as in always don't play into his gameplan, unless you are sure that you will outpace you.
If he has an extremly strong short round don't go for short rounds.

What order would /gwtc/ reccommend I read books in?

>make reddit account
>subscribe to /r/gwent
>downvote new positive threads and comments
>upvote new negative threads and comments
>make the place look like a shithole
>laugh as people get triggered
>have more fun than actually playing gwent

Is it just me or is Foltest undertuned compared to Radovid or Henselt? Just doesn't seem like his power compares to theirs.

>About to lose his virginity but gets cockblocked by the wild hunt
>Falsely labelled a coward but was just trying to portect his waifu
>slaughtered by a werewolf and left to rot in cave
>corpse is forcefully reanimated and interrogated
What the fuck did he do to deserve such a terrible fate?

>win game cleanly
>really, I definitely won it
>not by a forfeit
>nobody even passed at the end, we both just played out our hands
>go through the stuff at the end
>round summary, daily performance, XP, rank
>my ranking points, MMR, whatever you call them, did not change
>not even up to rank 21 yet, where the gains and losses start skewing against you
>check the leaderboard to make sure the summary didn't glitch out, nope, same thing
>check again next game, the points gained are added to that old total that didn't move

What the fuck.
Is this a thing? Has this happened to anyone else?

is it me or it is only Cyrillic people streams gwent on twitch?

He was a Ciri poster.

I just pulled Ves's card from a keg.
I'm sitting on almost 500 meteorite powder.
Her premium card makes her boobs jiggle.

Someone talk me out of this.

she had the worst nerf in Gwent history and boobs do not jiggle that much anymore they toned it down.

>she had the worst nerf in Gwent history
I must've missed it, what was the change?

now she swap two cards (only) so no blacklisting,
you may swap light cav and blue stripes scout and get a light cav and blue stripes scout.

it happens ALOT due to mulligan bug,

You also have to choose both cards from the start instead of being able to adjust if you pull something bad

>now she swap two cards (only) so no blacklisting,
>you may swap light cav and blue stripes scout and get a light cav and blue stripes scout.
Ohhhhhhh.
So she used to work more like redrawing your hand at the start of a round, where you can't get the same thing that you sent back.
At least she still has those tits.

indeed, same shit for DJ too.

exactly

Northern Realms's cursed units from act 2 of The Witcher 2 look cool as fuck. I want to use them just because of that.
How do I make a deck based around them that actually works?

>she didn't stop by to show Geralt her most recent trophy in your game

user, I think you may have fucked up in your playthrough.

When does this season end again approximately?

It happens to me as well
So annoying

Around Feb 10th I think.

Any Cirifriends still lurking about?

she never takes that bra off what do you think it smells like haha

If by cirifriend you mean wanting to fuck her brains out, then sure.

So I can look forward to more of this happening in the future.
Neato.

>it happens ALOT due to mulligan bug
>mulligan bug

I'm afraid to even find out, but what's the mulligan bug?

>Bloody Baron alive and well in the 10th anniversary video

... Whoops.

cards you mulligan inbetween rounds or with swap abilities have an exponentially increased chance to be at the top of your deck. Ex. If you mulligan roach r1 you'll be very likely to draw her again r2 etc. Its been talked about very ambiguously by the devs and often described as working as intended, even being called a "feature".

fuck retard rethaz and fuck this game

No, it means wanting to cuddle and hold hands with her

basically if game shuffles the deck after you swap/mulligan a card the problem will be solved.

>cards you mulligan inbetween rounds or with swap abilities have an exponentially increased chance to be at the top of your deck. Ex. If you mulligan roach r1 you'll be very likely to draw her again r2 etc.
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard
Who the fuck came up with this

rethaz
say something nice about him right now or pay the price.

it is a feature dumb ass,
and the only reason dwarf,nekker and smilar decks work this efficiently, but mulligan, Foltest and similar decks fail miserably.

It's a feature and it's not even that bad, retards exaggerating like always.
Here is an example of how it works. Let's say you mulligan an Archespore. That archespore will go into a random place in your deck and you will draw the top card of your deck that is not an archespore(because of blacklisting). Now you draw a card next round and it's an archespore and you start chimping out because "fuck this game I drew what I mulliganed last round" while in reality the archespore you drew could have been top of your deck last round and you just didn't draw it because of blacklisting.

>why not shuffle the deck after mulligans
They could do that but why should they really? There are pros and cons with each approach and they just happened to choose the one currently implemented. There are many other things to complain before even considering qqing about the "mulligan bug" (shit balance, tons of bugs, dumbing the game down since the start of OB etc)

I don't even know

uuhhhhhh wot mate?

Both are pretty bad. Donar is probably more useful for a new player, since it will help you learn when to shut down priority targets.

just a faction choice

Toruviel is really great. boosts 2 units on either side of her by two, which is a potential of up to +8, plus her own strength of +6.

After using her and passing, your opponent has the choice of placing down a bunch of cards and playing it safe, or just passing and almost definitely losing the round. Donar seems good too, so just choose based on which faction you use more I suppose.

Hey I don't mean to be a dick, but please don't give new players advice until you're an experienced player yourself.

i will fucking kill you if you ever talk back to me again

explain how I'm wrong and how that was bad advice immediately before i track your IP and hack you down. keep it polite.

Toruviel is a conditional 14 point silver which your opponent can interact with. Scoia'tael plays 14 point bronzes which require no setup and cannot be interrupted. The hand-buff bamboozle potential of Toruviel can be fun, but it doesn't really add value to the card. She has simply been power-crept out of the game.

You also say that Donar "seems" good, which implies that you're just now reading what Donar does for the first time, implying that you're new to the game. Donar is one of the silver faction locks, one of the core silvers which form every faction. Right now, these cards are quite bad, as they provide very low tempo and will generally find very few suitable targets given how points-driven the meta currently is. Donar in particular is weak because his secondary ability is largely useless.

>doesn't really add value to the card.
It does though because you trick your opponent into passing the round making u win

or if he doesn't pass, he sticks down a ton of cards while shitting his pants 'oh shit something bad is gonna happen better make sure i win the round' then next round he has fuck all cards and you absolutely BURY HIM under all your remaining cards, an easy mark.

tho yeah you're right i stopped playing ages ago and never did learn about all cards so that was pretty clever how you managed to understand my words like that

From leddit:
>No one has achieved level 21 yet and less than 200 players have achieved Level 20.
Why should i grind for an avatar?

Not even for a cute Triss?

There are still over two weeks left. More people will start to grind as the season end approaches, and it will become easier to climb.

>Triss
>cute

All witcherfu's are objectively cute unless they aren't your gender of choice

Adda is average while Henselt actually help with the very slow infantry spawn.
Adda will usually run with infantry, mage and cavalry; Henselt just with infantry and mages.
Both try to win round 1 by praying the enemy has no removal.
Used it between 3400-3500 but I couldn't get higher

It's not hard to count to 12 man, just add 12 to his total.
Unless you play handbuff but even then adding around 5 more is fine.

but he doesn't know what's coming because the card is face down

are u rlly this dumb oh my god lmfao

Toruviel doesn't get boosted magically. If my opponent plays a Hawker Support and then plays an ambush card, I'm going to assume that it's a 9 power Toruviel. You can't assume your opponent is retarded and expect to win.

>my opponent will know every card ever off by heart and know whatim playing even when its not facing upward
yh ok budo

>my opponent will know every card ever off by heart

Yes. This is the main thing you're getting wrong. Just because you didn't play the game long enough to learn what all of the cards do, that doesn't mean that's the case for everyone else. You're projecting. Once you pass 2k MMR or so, your opponents will know what every card in the game does by heart.

>know whatim playing even when its not facing upward

There are 4 ambush cards in the entire game. It's not hard to guess which one is played just from context.

>gee, my opponent played a Hawker Support, Francesca, and Isengrim, placed the ambush card in the middle of 4 units, and then passed. I wonder what it could be!

tldr

Here's your tl;dr: stfu noob

I was sleeping, but now i'm awake for another day of healing this thread.

i dunno haha probably really gross would it be funny if i sniffed it as a joke

>every deck is a Nova deck

I'm looking forward to using Roche avatar with Nilfgaard border

That's what happened in my ending too!

I love Roche in TW2
too bad his path is ugly compared to the squirrle one

I'm glad Triss and Letho were able to make amends

do you think girls fap at the sex scenes like boys do?