/wfg/ - Warframe General

Shekel prime edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.9.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/908909-plains-of-eidolon-update-2290/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nw-iJCRldng
youtu.be/xHIS6TQj-LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is wrong with you "people?"

Fuck off, reddit.

Remind that every frame and weapon is "viable" since there is no endgame.

If you ask if something is good then people will either talk about extreme scenarios that are not even relevant like 145+ level enemies or extremely specialized roles like map nuking with Banshee.
Don't ask for build advice if you just want to clear starcharts you really should be able to do that on your own

>paragraphs are too hard to read

Double affinity this weekend! Also Equinox's augment is getting something completely different!

>Trying this hard to farm for more (You)'s
I'll give you a free one so you don't shrivel up in the cold.

I'm gonna go from mr9 to mr20 this weekend.

which one and source

>

what are you saying?

So that's one "trash it" vote for Quartakk.
Any other opinions?
Heard a lot of chatter about it before now.

This posting is on way too many layers of irony, it falls on ignorant eyes.

I agree 100%. The prevailing mindset that a weapon is shit if it cannot oneshot level 100+ heavy gunners is bewildering and really indicative of the kind of people who play this game. The hardest content in the game is supposed to be played with other people, so even there you can use "sub-optimal" weapons as it won't be just you shooting at the enemies.

That isn't to say that a shitty build cannot be a burden on a team, but such builds are rare as you'd really have to not know anything about the game to create a build on any weapon that couldn't at least heavily damage high level enemies.

I'm new and only have the three starter weapons and i'm at Venus, what are some weapons that are decent/easy to craft lads ?

His latest one shown last stream, fuck that!

>source
This is the last weekend of January

*clicking noises*

KUBROW EGG ALERT

>get tired and decide to take a break for a few days
>75% coupon upon return

I bought 1000 plat like the goyim I am

????

Anybody? It's even on that gud guns list.

I vote for make it your go to gun. Never leave your ship without it.

What are some more popular places like Io on Jupiter where i can level up my shit and get relics/mods doing nothing because high MR people farm it?

youtu.be/nw-iJCRldng
>When 2 year shitters see this video that cant say a word about it since they have never experienced what warframe was truly meant to be.
>2 year shits automatic omited from discussion about tenno of old

Alright, that's two ends of the spectrum.

Any detailed arguments from either side?

Boltor is MR2, Lex is MR3, and enter the code FREESWORD to get the Heat Sword

>these infested noises
pls no. so fucking scary

Don't forget the vectis code

Good thing they changed it. I struggle reading moon runes.

>scary
youtu.be/xHIS6TQj-LI

Why did you forget it?

FN6B-8RML-MLH6-GM2N

I know that from an objective standpoint the game has improved and I couldn't play the game as it was here for any significant stretch of time at all, but there's something I miss about it. It's so mysterious and downright weird.

Wow, that game looks fun. What is it?

why did you assholes never mention this?

the only thing that have change is the movement tech and the rest were just place holder things. eventually DE does backpedal and i know they bite their tongue everytime it happens. they are bring back continuous wall running because it already breaks the previous ai breadcrumbing system

The atmosphere in earlier versions of the game was great. So was the pacing, come to think of it. As convenient as it is to halo 2 superjump all over the damn place, it only makes an easy game even easier and encourages the player to just rush through everything as fast as possible.

Welp, the polls are closed and only two faggots voted so I'm putting a potato on it and calling it a day.

Because I got four free Vectis Primes in my Twitch drops, pleb

Good choice. Let it be known that I believed in you from the start.

So far with only 2 mods on it it's already adept at punching a hole in a nigger, and it's p fun.

as strange as it sounds i kind of like the slow speed of the game
you can clear entire tiles in 2 jumps without even looking left or right and not notice the amount of work that went into creating that atmosphere
i wish this game split into two different versions, because i would definitely play that one

>Just watched some prime frame trailers

Jesus christ, this is fucking trash.

Maybe they can give our operators swords and we'll be back at square one.

unfortunately the way the game is designed you have to go fast or you're at a disadvantage. it's about farming quickly and efficiently. as my mr gets higher and i have less things to do i have been taking my time though. i'll be doing low level invasions with noobies who don't know or give a shit about me intentionally jogging the entire way and savoring the action

this is bait since there was ways of going plenty fast back in old before faggottwilling gimp day 1 update

fuck you i dont want to be a fleshy little shit

When is the content patch bros...I need more things to level...

you are addicted

please seek medical attention

how do i properly mod astilla?

it shoots a single pellet so 100% status isn't necessary, right?

Good boy! You're so smart, user.
You pointed out that it was possible to go fast and didn't bother wasting time to consider how it's much easier for literally everyone to go way faster now than it was before for only 2 different frames.
I'm so proud of you Sweetie.

Correct.

>easier for everyone
>people are slower (mentally and physically) then ever before

Is the Karak a good assault rifle for starting ? Building it atm

Would you like to cite your sources with the rest of the class to prove your point, user?
Otherwise you'll get an F for fucking wrong.

it's not necessary, though you can proc twice with pellet + explosion. you can get 90-odd percent very easily and still proc a ton since it's full-auto. you still build it like you would a status rifle, throw a couple 60/60s and then shit like seeking fury, blaze and/or chilling reload for utility.

a substantial increase of people complaining about pubs.
fireden and 4plebs all the wfg threads that you want.

Remember when this game's art was good and it wasn't chock-full of weebs?

What the fuck are you even rambling on about now?
You were supposed to explain how movement in the game is slower in the current version of the game than it was in 2012, not make yourself look dumb.

i don't

Can a Loki with energy siphon be invisible all the time and backstab enemies/speedrun spy, capture, sabotage missions?

I have so many primes at 9/10 because I don't care enough about minmaxing to grind out all the endo and credits.

Try void dashing with zenurik instead

I don't even know what that is.

then what are you playing for

read the fucking wiki

alright which of you nerds bullied him

Not Index and Vodyanoi spam.

Well that seems like a lot of work, for something that isn't passive. I like my idea more.

>Vigilante Armaments
>not something that actually adds damage
>also SS
wat

Why does it take almost as much platinum to rush a warframe with 1 hour remaining as it does to rush with 3 days remaining? You'd think they could make so much more money from impulsive people if it was a reasonable amount.

the old system
doing rolls jumps and wall running had you gain speed the more times that you did them sequentially.
spin attacks and uper aerial attacks were the key to boosting to getting even more speed. even running and jumping on a wall at a odd way launched you.

momentum stacking is no more other than plains archwing disimark, and going in and out of operator (patched). they even tweaked it a week after bulletjumping came out. titania currently has the old bulletjump as a passive. at the end of a bulletjump you speed is reset everytime.

inb4 ask for source. source fags dont carry a conversation. they just want to be right and be spoonfed at the same time without ever needing information on their side. if so this chain of posts can end here.

>void dash with Zenurik and the Naramon Waybound passive for faster dash
>Zenurik energy field appears BEHIND me, so I can't just quickly warframe-operator-dash-warframe anymore, I have to turn around to touch the bubble
Is this happening for anyone else?

>DE
>reasonable

You want more weight on slash procs because what the fuck else do you want from high-damage weapons.
VA is the only damage mod I had left, unless I forgot something else.

kek

because they want you to buy the frame outright with plat for maximum goy. Otherwise they just lose money for cost reduction scaling with time remaining.

>my lack of facts means I'm correct, you can't say otherwise!

>need orokin cells for crafting prime crap
>can't be arsed to farm orokin cells
>slowly using the few I have on daily forma
I've lost the will guys, this is all just autopilot.

>26
>almost as much as 50

>get insulted for being a shitter
>immediately reports to the hugbox
do these people have skin as thin as sheets?

Well, at least he's not wrong.

God I hope the next big boys are just brutal ball breakers. I want to see reddit screaming for nerfs.

No reward? It's a great focus farm and you literally need it to unbind Waybounds. Not to mention simply unlocking Arcanes from the Quills.

>lack of facts

>people

mr fodder, specially the standard variant. having to reload constantly is gonna be a pain.

yes, which is why I fucking hate reddit, vidya subreddits in particular

the OP of that post tried to explain to shitters that the eidolon fight really isn't hard at all, and he got shit for telling people they needed to bring specific loadouts and be at least somewhat competent. if you don't appeal to the lowest of shitters, you'll get downvoted and argued against

Do people actually buy frames at full price? Some of them are more than $20 and only have 2 usable abilities.

Do bears shit in the woods?

>paying for plat

That doesn't answer the question.

Except it does, brainlet. I won't spell it out for you.

you're literally retarded

They live in the woods so they no doubt shit there as well.

are you serious

Bears shitting in the woods has literally nothing to do with whales buying frames for 20 dollars

you must be pretending.

I sincerely hope this is bait

its babys first big number