/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
New Weapon: .52 Gal Deco is available! Sub: Curling bomb; Special: Stingray
Version 2.2.0 is available for download! Check the patch notes below for details.

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Sex with Sheldon!

hello

Cute squid toes!

what are you supppsed to be woomy!

Make Eliter great again!

>they stayed under control post-story in Splat 1 too

They're literally just obedient and subservient to Octavio. They're basically 99% the enemy apart from the few that break away on their own. Are you brain damaged or something? Even the Splat1 art book says they just mindlessly follow orders and obey.

No clue I just save shit

A simple Stoner woomer.

woomy!

Post /ink/ woomies and yebbies!

Bring her back!

Correction, apparently you can stingray through a flipped-down drizzler now. I dont know if it was changed or I just never tested it thoroughly. Either way, I wouldnt waste a stingray on a drizzler. Unless its next to the basket on spawning grounds and we need quota or someshit.

Ants also are subservient to their queen. Are ants bad too? With Octavio locked up, there's no excuse to keep the Octolings down.

Posting rare woombler.

Holy shit, dualies mean you can finally skip that interminable drop on Moray.

None of them had incentive to disband, the Leader they're blindly obedient to didn't say to they for the most part have zero free thought of their own.

Someone asked about my whereabouts last thread, I'm here all the time, I just don't have the time to draw
I do have the time to commission though, thanks thepolygonheart

What is this gay hipster looking twink faggy yebbie trying to do, look photogenic or something?

CAN ANY OF THESE PIECE OF SHIT RANDOMS PLAY TOWER CONTROL? I GOT DERANKED THANKS TO YOU SUBHUMANS.

wew lad, lookin great

>now
You've always been able to pierce drizzlers with the stingray

Can someone with an amiibo please take a picture of Lemonade and Chad together?

Remember sea scroll#2 in splat 2. You can see the end fight between Octavio and agent 3, and Marina has the mind control goggles around her neck.

tfw thread isn't flooded in Marie posts

Callie is UGLY and STUPID!

The Octolings aren't mind controlled, art book says they're just naturally insanely obedient. And like I said, some very few manage to not be like the others by some minuscule chance and break away from the Octarians and go do their own things. It's just clearly incredibly rare.

I want Marie to splashdown on my face with her ass.

We're just gonna have to do something about it then.

I don't actually have the amiibo required to use the power armor (Splat 1 Squid?), nor a way to spoof NPCs. So I can't do it.

Callie is CUTE but she has AUTISM

I hate not being able to use bombs while having the Stingray out. I wish I could either use bombs normally, or cencel the Stingray whenever I want..

I don't know jap but it seems to say
>what are you drawing aori-chan?
>goose

You can do this with other weapons, but it's much more effective on Dualies.

Cute

This needs to happen and Crutchdown needs a superjump indicator telling you if some faggot has his panic button

But also autism.

That would be pretty silly. The only weakness it has is that you can't do anything during it.
t. mained stingray weapons ever since the buff

Nice. What other weapons can you do it with?

You can take that specific route with anything, but it's faster with dualies.

Cutietism

Then why are they all wearing the same goggles in 1? Why do they all wear the same hypno shades in 2?

Theory: octos are close cousins of inklings and their own sovereign nation. Octavio is brainwashing them to his cause but still has a sect loyal to him. Think like how after the emperor died Japan broke into a bunch of territories and localized.

>being this autistic

Sisterly love!

League'll be ready for coming rotation. Splat Zones ahoy.

I mean Clam Blitz

splatzones is in 4hours though

Or cutism for short,

I want to marry Satania.

Post rare, high quality Callies and Maries

Boorus only have common shit and no memes

Remember that we're doing this, not Marie. Marie did nothing wrong. She's being used as a tool for petty passive aggressive internet fights. The real Marie loves Callie.

Cute feet!

This forever.

Woomy braids when?

This artist deleted tumblr/twitter for some reason.

>get tired of using Tentatek
>try out dualies
>hey these are kinda fun and I see loads of potential
>wish they had more bite
>look them up and what I'm looking for is available at higher levels
Its bad enough ya put my MS at a high but these things too Nintendo?!

Dualies nerf fucking when

Cute feet!!

No they didn't. That artist is still on Tumblr

It would be extremely painful

Woomy can take it

When you learn how to play the game.

Splat dualies need a buff if anything. Squelchers can maybe be nerfed.

Never. Dualies are getting special treatment every patch similar to how splattershot and n-zap only got slaps on the wrist.

Interesting, where abouts? The links i have all 404

>kickass glowfly round
>teamwipe immediately after
>first round literally every boss is killed in seconds and free eggs everywhere
>get exactly quota, then teamwipe next round
>perfect griller round
>teamwipe next round
>unremarkable but functional first two rounds
>two players drop immediately in the third, no bosses spawn, then kicked to menu
I just wanted to play videogames

It's weird how they buff the Dualies with every patch. What's their endgame I wonder?

Making them good. Because they're still shit after every patch.

Presumably they're basing the patches off actual data. Maybe dualies tend to lose matches.

Squelches need a range Nerf. Take away the hit recognition buff they just got, it's too much.

>2018
>people still don't know how to play griller rounds
I just lost 2 games in a row because of this shit. I'm the only one climbing the walls.
And stop killing Maws outside of the base.

Why? They're on par with the 96 and Pro. Just like the first game before the Pro's buff.

I want to be flooded by Marie

>tfw no /ink/ bf

have you ever been slapped on the wrist before? that shit fucking hurts

probably mad that higher level players don't care about them and stick to splattershots/nzaps so they're trying to "even" the playing field by trying to make them just as good as those two
>see, dualies can be just as good as those two, please use my highly shilled weapons

Do you want a gf(male)?

Put on full set of Firefin gear up boosted to 3 slots to try to grind for sub saver. Use one of the two drink tickets I have for them. Manage to scrub set about twice in the process, I think I might have gotten one sub saver if any at all.

Do I take the Fried Prawn's RNG Juice again?

I already have one, and am one.

The possibility of wave 1 special rounds single handedly keep me from ever wanting to go for 999.

Are they trans, or just a trap? I've been friends with too many transgirls to know that they aren't worth the effort of exerting friendship towards them

Just very femenine dude, but undoubtedly male

any SR rooms open??
I can host a new one if anyone is interested

I'll play for a bit.

that's perfectly fine

nice
I will probably have to wait to open the room unless someone else wants to join

The pro is slow to chunk out its damage and the 96 is a burst weapon. Squelches either need a range accuracy Nerf or a range distance Nerf. They have far too much reach.

>just made it out of c- in RM
but for how long

Both weapons have a faster TTK
The Pro has faster bullets
The 96 kills in 2 shots
Literally the only thing the Squelchies have going for them is their roll. And they're still not even good.

Nobody falls back into C- it's like impossible.

i went from c- to B in RM in like 8 games, lvl 21 feelsokman,, this is a pretty fun game

Y-yeah impossible

That feel when you booyah just as you dunk the rainmaker and win the match.