All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Previous Thread: Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6aI355pd41s

Other urls found in this thread:

orig00.deviantart.net/8177/f/2018/022/a/c/femshep_by_neroxliv-dc0vtdi.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2nd for SideraNyx

3rd for qt quarians.

4th for dem gams

I want Tali to squeeze me with her thighs!

an honorable death

I'd die happy.

There hasn't been enough Garrus these last few threads.

who else popped a boner during Garrus' first cut scene in ME2, where he does that sexy walk then sits down with his legs spread.

>TFW will never be shrunken down and stepped on/sat on/squeezed between thighs by a colossal tali

Best boy makes up half of best ship

I wish I had a gf with a body like Tali's...

Hi.

Broest of bros

Hey.

nah, but i still want Garrus to rail me

I wish I had a gf.

let this general die already

Nope.

nah

gay, but i completely understand because i am in the same position

The only thing that will die is your mom in her sleep

not gay if it's xeno

Never

gayxeno is best xeno
i want a xenodude to rail me all nightlike how EA railed Mass Effect

I did. I remember wanting to romance him in ME1 but by the end of that game I was asking myself, "He's cute but I thought he was supposed to be a panty dropper or something?". Come ME2 and I have to recruit some guy named Archangel. That scene played out and I understood then.

>panty dropper
more like boxer dropper

i wanna be railed by a big ol' turian dude in the pitch dark

You know, I never thought Garrus appealed to gay folks.

Go cut up cereal boxes you fucking edgelord.

how could he not? i'm not 100% gay so i'm not sure, but to me he's an obvious target for homos.

i'm just a big faggot for xeno men in general to be honest. but honestly though, like said, how did you not think that. i wish garrus was the gay option then steve in ME3

The gays among my friends are shallow boys who only like "handsome" characters for love interests. Turians didn't appeal to them and that lead me to think "I guess gay guys like strictly human things" kind of like how all the straight dudes in our group can't get behind femturs but love the Asari and Quarians.

what about quarian bois??

fetch double prize in batarian pleasure houses

I was hoping for a male Quarian love interest in Andromeda. Hell it would even make sense seeing how your Turian ally is a girl in this game so the Quarian could be a boy so it's not just a rehash of Tali.
Anyhow, they're cute as hell but they're unpopular because there aren't any significant Quarian men.

i feel like Quarian bois are submissive

how the fuck could this cutie not appeal to them, buncha faggots
ximema
shame the gay options were shit in general, i dont want fuckin jaal man nor any of the humanshit. give me kandros or some shit

you faggots are still here? you do realise bioware is fucking dead

i'm responsible for the quarian traps. fleet-slut is daddy

fleetslut is nice, but nice turian men hold a special place in my heart

do it user you'll bring me turian men in heaven :^))))))

Oh no that would make them even cuter. All Quarians just being beta as hell save for that one Admiral voiced by Claudia Black.
Kandros is so hot. It's a fucking crime against humanity that he wasn't a love interest yet we get crap like Reyes as romanceable. Also I romanced Jaal and he's...Just so boring. What the hell were they even thinking when they wrote him? His entire character is "I'm insecure, and upset about the Kett".

what is he doing with his finger?

well i was thinking just the males are beta, the women are the go-getters

>the women are the go-getters
I would have agreed with this statement if Tali didn't spill as much spaghetti as Turians.

Bump firing

what do you mean

outliers man, how many quarian women do we see in the series proper? maybe tali is just spaghetti representitive for quarians
male turian LI never ever

But user.
You're still here too.

no please, what else is there to talk about man.
i know this shit can be annoyingbut fuck i just want a good ME game back

Mass Effect is dead

Dragon Age is next

then Bioware once Anthem flops

it hurts, why the fuck does it have to be this way. so much wasted potential.

>bump firing a handgun
But why.

Tali starts fumbling on her words and spilling spaghetti when you first instigate a romance with her.

1. EA forcing Frostbite (a very difficult engine to use not meant for RPGs) leading to development problems
2. EA forcing DA to go openworld, something Bioware had zero experience with, with Bioware utterly failing to monopolize on what makes openworld games interesting
3. EA forcing another Mass Effect when the remaining leads of the trilogy wanted to work on something new instead
4. EA having an untrained team make ME:A with awful management and a revolving door of leadership, with most of the final game's content being made in the last two years (or less) of a five year development
5. EA chasing Destiny money with a studio known not for satisfying gameplay, but memorable player-game character relationships, something that isn't doable in the online loot driven shooter genre
6. back shelving a sequel to "their most successful launch ever" to focus on their Destiny clone, instead of monopolizing on that game's success and continuing the story while it's still fresh in people's minds

in short, EA fucking sucks

>lost 4000 credits

>destiny clone
didnt that game not do super great anyways?

huh?

I don't know about sales but Destiny 2 has had a bunch of "controversies" (loot box shit, secretly capping xp, locking out modes that were previously available to everyone to only people who have bought their DLCs) and general opinion of the game from fans of it is very negative, not to mention the shitty new writing and awful lore retcons

the other big game in the genre, The Division, is practically dead even after a recent "2.0" update

unless Anthem does something significantly new or better, it's gonna flop

I can assure you that Admiral Tali'Zorah vas Normandy is not an accurate representation of the typical Quarian woman.

srsly wut r u sayin

What the fuck is wrong with EA? I understand they want money but there are smart ways of going about it. It's like they're TRYING to lose money by inconveniencing the studios working under them with programs they don't understand or games COMPLETELY contrary to their expertise. It's mind boggling.

oh now there's a woman i'd submit to 100%

hhhhssk... you better... hhhhhsssk... check your pockets... hhhsk... user-clan

it's all bad management

like how DICE wanted their required loot boxes in SWBF2 to simply be cosmetics but were forced into making the entire progression system tied to it, both ruining the game and ruining it and their reputations

gah, oh you

Would you let her take a sample?

so this 'eccentric' woman is playing cum-for-keeps, huh? fuccin saved

Finally the Volus get their consuil chair?

no need for that when the volus already control the council, goy-clan

>one hundred years after the Reaper War
>all the species have repaired damages and have repopulated
Who gets a Council seat?

user you can't just fast forward a hundred years without mentioning the joint Human-Turian Thessia bombing campaigns.

Of course, they need to remove the reaper remnants so the asari can repopulate.

Uh huh, they helped with the repopulation effort alright.

Edgy.

orig00.deviantart.net/8177/f/2018/022/a/c/femshep_by_neroxliv-dc0vtdi.png

Ash or Liara for one-nighter?

Ashley, Liara is for wifeing.

Literally a race of disloyal thots.

Oh wow, an SFM DeviantArt ME picture that doesn't make me want to pick a fight with God for creating humanity.

No dying yet.

>not one space ninja, but 2 space ninja
>an SFM DeviantArt ME picture that doesn't make me want to pick a fight with God for creating humanity
I implore you to reconsider.

>Some /dag/ fag makes a new thread like once a week but doesn't bump it so it dies instantly
kek what the fuck

>Some /dag/ fag makes a new thread like once a week but doesn't bump it so it dies instantly
never noticed that

I was about to say they have nothing to talk about anyway but that goes double for Mass Effect.

>tfw loved DA more than ME( which i love immensely)
>tfw played DA long after played ME
>tfw found out there was a /dag/ but it'd died before i even played DA for the first time
>tfw i never got to be there and probably never will

The interesting discussions ended like 2 years before it died anyway and the decent posters were either gone or only visited it rarely. It was just /soc/ and mostly the bad kind of waifu autism.

well, at least i have the archives

>old OC shitte

oh hey, that reminds me, I forgot to get rid of that old WIP fic in me stash. Cheers bruv

Oh it´s a "mister-makes-your-panties-drop-at-lightspeed" posting time