>Doomfist gets a skin
>objectively the best looking one in recent memory

Only been literally half a year but whatever

>junkrat still not removed from the game

Heracross Orisa is the best Orisa.

69st for reaper likes n.ya

Pharah's brown pussy

Hey guys it's your local degenerate.

Anywho I've noticed a decent amount of Orisa futa art but there's literally no fics. Have I not been looking hard enough or is there justed legitimately none?

is she supposed to remind you of some african niggres with banans in the hair?

Do you think Widow's slow heartbeat means that once she gets going she can carry on, ceaselessly, for hours?

>removing the waifu filter
pastebin.com/6bzpzDvL

You can hate her all you want but she’s number one to me.

Mei skin best skin

You're so stupid.

Shes a beetle
Dem are horns

Probably a white guy. He doesn't understand anything but burgers and shotguns anons, go easy on him.

>the gauntlet on Blackhand Doomfist doesn't have an animation during hte punch
>just static, while the original skin has plates that expand near the end of the punch
Kinda disappointed desu. I expected the plates to flare out or something

Legitimate canon

>Dva changes since launch
>+100 health
>Reduce ult charge cost
>Self destruct no longer hurts Dva
>Self destruct goes off faster
>Rework defense matrix to work on a charge system rather than a cooldown
>Increase damage and movement speed while shooting
>Boosters changed so you can shoot while boosting
>Added an entire new ability (Micro missiles)

Imagine if every shit hero got that much attention. Dva has had every change meticulously tuned since launch to make sure she becomes good and then stays relevant no matter what.

>Reaper
>Wraith Form reloads for you
>Reworked the non-factor soul globes into an equally non factor lifesteal

>Sombra
>Translocator has a lower cooldown and you no longer make a map wide announcement that you're invisible fuck you

t-thanks

I kinda despised it for awhile because it’s not Pajama Mei with Messy hair, sleepy Chinese voice lines or Yeti Slippers but overtime, the hat grew on me.

>mfw I already had the best skins in the game before the patch because I rep Dallas Fuel
burn blue

kys

new map is actually so good for pharah on defense

How would Lena kiss you for the first time?
Would she do it quicky and immediately blink away before you notice how she's blushing, or would she give you a long, passionate kiss while holding hands? I was thinking about it recently and I couldn't find a solution. Both seem appropriate for her.

Pls post more cat Dva

It looks good i hate doomfist more than any other but he looks ok now.

>Junkrat still not naked in the game

>Cat Dva spamming Nice Try

She's just so satisfying to play

I prefer his ooga booga warpaint skins

Doombros where we at

Canonically hwhite

>mercy nerfs delayed
YAY YAY YAY !!!

>type long post
>Hit post
>Veeky Forums says it's posted
>It doesn't post
Did all the D.Va spam defense matrix my post or some shit

Next map is Thailand

Please post pictures of Gabriel Reyes that Jack would approve of.

>people taking about quad tank meta
>Best characters are literally all the tanks, Roadhog, Reaper, And Ana
Feels good lads.

Played 30~ hours of DVa at launch, with the new skin I'll probably end up sinking at least another 30 hours back into DVa

>shitters can only play mercy and dva
>these heroes get the most attention
>counters to these heroes get nerfed hard
hmmm makes me think

I don't like any of the new skins

its funny to see all the casual scrub shitters come back suddenly who have like around 10 hours total on the game since it came out

>being so low MMR that you actually see them

>casual scrub shitters
How old are you?

So many inappropriate but consensual things keep coming to mind. Like stroking her hair while she’s purring and laying her head on my chest.

How do I make them stop?

>do i fit in yet guys

It's a good one.

>ywn be hardcore enough to play Overwatch like this guy

For me too

Is that why you came back

Damn, my waifu Zarya looks flat as fuck in Barbarian. They need to give her some tiddy meat.

>get steamrolled
>opposite team: "gr"

I seriously, seriously hope you see your mother die right in front of you

Stop getting mad at video games

I hate this so much, such insincerity. I'd rather get literally insulted than have some smug faggot say 'gg'.

how does that make you that mad lmao

Why does Sombra bully Reaper?

Oh, the skin comes with a cable tail? I wasn't expecting that... not sure if I like it even?

Doomfist- Have his primary fire be reloadable like any other fucking character; make his earth shatter percentage not completely nonsensical.
Genji- Make his secondary fire throw every shuriken individually instead of being a shotgun; get rid of that swift strike recharge bullshit; make deflect not have a ridiculous hitbox; +2 seconds on each cooldown.
McMeme- Slightly shorter roll cooldown.
Pharah- Longer cooldown on rocket jump; significant damage dropoff so she can't spam from halfway across the map.
Reaper- Revert healing back to kill orbs.
Soldier- Make sprint work on a meter like bastion's self heal.
Sombra- 1-2 seconds more cooldown time on all abilities.
Tracer- Significant damage reduction (one clip is bullshit, despite what the waifufags will tell you); longer cooldown on both abilities.
Bastion- Longer reconfigure; get rid of ironclad.
Hanzo- Remove from game or make his old fuccboi skin mandatory.
Junkrat- Takes self damage again. Revert tire speed and 2mine changes. Give tire 50 additional armor; possibly make traps two lower health versions that take a second to set up (i.e. like in Mei snowball).
Mei- Much longer cooldowns on both abilities.
Torbjorn- Armor on both turret forms; less hammer hits needed.
Widow- Revert grapple back to old cooldown.
Dva- Revert back to before the missles/shoot while flying update; make her matrix shorter, but not as short as currently.
Orisa- Much, much longer shield cooldown, resize slightly smaller but not as much as initially; make fortify work like a bastion heal bar but only very briefly.
Reinhardt- Debug shatter.
Hog- Make hook work like a hanzo arrow, where it needs to be charged to go a certain distance (with it just releasing at the furthest distance charged a la zen seconday fire); revert back to stationary heal without the defense buff, revert back to old ammo cap and speed, but with damage in between where it is now and where it used to be; debug the fuck out of hook and his secondary fire.

cont.

What id give to hear them cuss eachother out in Spanish.

nova new mommy

the cub got better and grew up to be an alpha male, right? :(

>gg
At some point in time, millennials corrupted the term. But when did it happen? Why? I'd honestly like to know, for historical reasons.

Winston- keep as is
Zarya- keep as is, maybe a 1-2 second increase in cooldown time for self-barrier.
Ana- keep as is, maybe (emphasis on maybe here) give nano a tiny fraction of its old increase in hero speed.
Lucio- keep as is, maybe make sound barrier hit the ground a little quicker.
Mercy- Honestly don't even know where to start with this one, either remove or complete rework because rez will never not be broken.
Moira- keep as is, maybe 1 second increase to fade cooldown.
Sym- Slight damage reduc on primary, maybe turrets.
Zen- Make heal orb last 1-2 seconds longer on target when out of sight.
GENERAL- make contesting slow down progress at 1-2 players, and stop at more. I hate having to fucking push on Hanamura for a solid 2 minutes in overtime. Add a ton of new maps and pop out heroes/cosmetics faster. Also more comics and shorts because you're a MAJOR COMPANY.

There, I fixed the game for you, Blizz. Where's my pay check?

It's because latinas are spicy and love to make fun of low hanging fruit. Reaper is as low-hanging as it gets.

Something about combining Widowmaker and Nova makes her extremely hot. Blonde Widowmaker with normal skin makes my dick diamonds.

how many times do we have to tell you to fuck off

Millenials haven't ruined "pwned" yet, have they? Is it still cool and hip to say pwned?

If you aren't a millenial you're atleast 35+ years old

Nice fanfiction, bro, too bad I'm not gonna read this bullshit.

Idk but I’ve found success in going “PTFO” on chat. I swear, that shit works better and getting people to work with me better then spamming “Group up”

its basically a fuck you, but worse

>Sombra- 1-2 seconds more cooldown time on all abilities
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Your pic is not consistent with what you're posting.

>Pharah's rockets travel faster and straighter than Junkrat's grenades
>They also do the same direct hit damage (120)
>You can easily spam rockets down a hallway or choke point and wreck people from a safe distance
>If anyone gets close you can use Jump Jet and Concussive Blast to get away easily
>Literally no Pharah in existence tries this, they're always flying even when it's a bad idea to fly
>Meanwhile in TF2 and every other game in existence with rocket launchers and rocket jumping, people learn how to fight on the ground instead of trying to be an epic airborne memelord all the time
>Nobody realizes that Pharah is genuinely strong on the ground and can't get fucked by hitscan if she has a barrier to hide behind
>Killing targets while on the ground is also faster because your rockets will spend less time traveling

Why are Pharah players brainlets? Is it because Pharah is canonically retarded and players want to experience mental retardation as well?

>be able to be out of range from most heroes
>don't do it anyway because you're a dumbass
never post again

Millennial detected.

Yeah, nowadays it is. But when did it get corrupted? And why? For example, I believe it was Halo that made teabagging popular amongst millennials, so does the corrupted GG originate from there too? I'm sure SOME console game is to blame...

what should i spend these league goybucks on? which team has the most obnoxious color scheme?

Is there a list of every new item?

user plz. They see junkrat spamming a hallway and start gibbering like lemurs over what they’re gonna do. Half of them just lay down and die right there and switch off to spam “NERF JUNKRAT” on any and every site the remotely think people will care about their opinions.

Where are you supposed to hold on blizz world?

The chokes. They're easy as fuck to find.

is it bad that I ship these two ? I mean why else would they create el blanco ? I always imagine him dancing with her in that skin

t. blizzcuck

it does open you up to get instagibbed by tracenji like the rest of the cast but for the most part i agree. people spend far more time in the air than they need to.

t. gold shitter

Because soldiers/McCree's from high ground can easily find and burst you retard

probably started in LoL

i still glhf and gg as a gesture of goodwill. we need to be a good example to the children

New map is good for everyone on Defense, it's nearly impossible for attack.

I find shipping is retarded as fuck but I won’t judge you for it (kinda).

At least this one has some reason for being made. Compared to Hanzo/Mcree and fucking Mei/Junkrat. Yesssh

>Blizz adds new Ana POTG
>It's pointless because you have a better chance of winning the Powerball than getting a POTG as Ana

I think it was originally meant to be said when the match was actually good. When both teams gave it their best effort, and it was a close match that was both enjoyable and competitive.

When they annihilate you with a cheese comp and most of your team is too dumb to react and they have the nerve to call it a good game, it's basically a fuck you.

I ship Sombra with no one, even though she and McCree have casual sex and she tries to flirt with him.

It's okay to have your ships, user.

>blizzard world sucks
Not even surprised.

No.

It's fun to explore. It's a neat little place for just dicking around in Skirmish.

I wish they made Skirmish-only maps to make waiting in queues easier.

> Pharah splash damage is garbage
> Junkrat literally cant harm himself so he can just sit on top of 6 enemies and spam grenades until everyone is dead.

Oops, your logic is retarded.

Ground or air I still take her down, so it makes no difference to me.

They try staying in the air for the most part because of high ground advantage, regular hitscans getting falloff damage, and because most people can't reach her in the air. It's also the reason why they make it their life's mission to hunt you down when you take them out, and even solo ult you.

>Splash damage is garbage on Pharah
Great meme.

wait since when was SombraXMcCree a thing ? Is it because of that comic ?

I like the idea of Tracer and Sombra hatefucking

>Winston's new voice line
GET A LOAD OF THIS