youtube.com/watch?v=DF7WY1OjCxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blizzard World sucks

first for best waifu torbjorn

Goy,buy lootboxes

op is a good goy,have a shekel

poccия вeличaйшaя cтpaнa, игpaй в дpyгyю игpy, этa игpa cocaть

suig yall csgo, spel sleg vir jou nie goed nie

Point 3 on Blizzard World is so fucking boring. It's this big lead-up to nothing.

eбaть, ты пepeзapяжaeшь cтpaшныe игpы coлнц cyки

fuck off sergei,go back to mongolia,this is a hebrew boardלעזאזל רוסיה, הממזרים השחורים המזוין הורסים את המשחק הזה, קפלן עובד בשבילנו

New Map is shit.

Prove me wrong.

wrong goy,its amazing,shower us with shekels when every update is skins,garbage choke point maps,and pro.. i mean enjoyment

>garbage choke point maps

Seriously though, why the fuck can't Blizzard design one proper fucking map.

Literally ever map boils down to 1-2 choke points.

TF2 never had this problem.

They also are all basically identical, except sometimes they turn left instead of right.

Why is there no vertical?

Why is there no tunnels?

because you flithy goyim..,i mean hard working fans should enjoy the maps blizzard makes,even if they are garbage or rehashed maps from tf2 or other fps moba games

They aren't even rehashed from TF2.

I'd kill for something half as good as even 2fort.

>2fort

Of all the maps you could have picked

id rather play minecraft_trade xxx f2p freindly than any overblotch map,this game has worse mangment then gabens scrotum station

Anyone have an upskirt of the new D.va skin? I like it, but want to be fully informed before I spend 1000 credits to unlock it. I figure it's just leggings all the way up but I want to know for sure.

Lucio's tummy.

GOOD GOY,spend those fake coins on a sexy weeb bitch to satisfy your boner,mmmm,shekels
youtube.com/watch?v=DF7WY1OjCxs

That's why I picked it.

None of the OW match are even as good as TF2's worst.

So I dropped this game when they did the Mercy rework and Mercy had a pickrate of 107%. I heard three weeks ago that they were going to nerf Mercy into the floor, and logged on today and the only change are some fucking skins and a Junkrat bugfix. Where's the nerf?
Are they still going to nerf her? What the fuck is wrong with Blizzard that Mercy has a 90+% pickrate for like three months now and they aren't doing shit?

we at blizzard,love our fans,we choose to neglect our horrible maps designs,our bland characters that get changed every week,and our stale ass lore,so we can make bank off comp leauges and claiming our fanbase is toxic and harrasing us,-jeff keplgoyim

There is no nerf.

Literally every team is Junkrat and Mercy, then probably a Moira because she's OP as fuck, and if you're unlucky a Cancer Sym for good measure.

The other two can be literally anyone else.

> Comp Leagues

Literally the most popular game out right now and barely 5k people watching their dumb comp cash grab. PS, be sure to spend 10000 dollars buying the new 500 recolor skins at $5 each.

>still playing overwutch jeffs shekel piggy bank

But I was told that they were going to nerf them, with Junkrat's mines needing to hit dead on to get the full damage and Mercy only having 1 rez at a time and not having additional speed or some shit. Are they not going to do that?
IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS.

What needs to happen is

> Old Mercy Rez back

> Junkrat damages himself

That would solve 90% of the problems with both of those two.

nah,the hype died down last year when everyone figured out that blizzard were as competent as road worker in texas,PUBG stole all the china men from this game

>First round, we win easy.
>Second round, they counterpick us. Ask team if we can switch up comp in response to the counterpick
>Guy says we'll be fine cause the widow on our team won't be useless on the next map
>Nothing changes, just keep getting shit on.
>Ask nicely if we can switch up the comp again
>Get shit talked

I will never really understand why people are so deadset against switching in a game designed around the idea of counterpicking.

> Widow
> Useful

Any widow being useful needs to be reported for aimbotting.

>> Junkrat damages himself
He'd be unplayable.

It's not like pharah's self damage, where she hurts herself because you fucked up. He hurts himself by doing things he's supposed to be doing. It's bad game design.

The nerf is coming in the next patch.

Mercy is still going to be everywhere, but junkrat is going to be a character you get screamed at for playing again.

>> Old Mercy Rez back
The whole reason Mercy got reworked is because that "hide and wait to get epik 5man rez" was retarded. Just because she's even more retarded now doesn't mean going back to something slightly less retarded is going to "fix" her.
There's two ways to fix Mercy. The first would be to rework her to just get rid of rez, because that shit is never going to be balanced, and change her entire kit so she's more skillful. This braindead fucking super passive character shouldn't be everywhere. Mercy is literally an anti-FPS character. She teaches habits that would not fly in any other FPS game(b-b-but TF2 Medic... if Mercy mains had to play Medic they would kill themselves). Mercy needs reworks that make her a more engaged character that needs to move and aim, not just hooking onto allies with these crutch abilities so bitches can play her.
The second way would just be to make Mercy shit tier. To just make her a total shit tier character and if you pick Mercy in serious play you lose. This way, Mercy mains can still play Mercy, but her usefulness will drop off fast, and they will either have to pick up a more skillful character, or they will stagnate in the lower ranks. A character with such a low skill floor and ceiling shouldn't be a must-pick in the pro scene. Nobody likes it when retard characters are more effective than good ones unless you are literally several orders of magnitude more skilled.

But neither of these will happen, because Blizzard is dickless and they need to cater to whiny Mercy mains who can't play anything else.

It doesn't have to be 100% damage, just something to help discourage the enclosed space grenade spam bull shit.

It wasn't 100% self damage before and it was a major contribution to why he was a terrible pick.

No character should hurt themselves doing things they are designed to be doing.

That's the same reasoning they used for making D.Va's ult not hurt her.

The problem is if they make Mercy more useless these fucks who can't aim for shit will just go Sym, which could be worse.

I also hate his "blow mine up in your face and do 120 damage while he himself flies away and is able to nade spam you from above" garbage. I remember when the change hit I said it was going to be stupid but then geniuses in this thread told me that only shitter Junkrats blow up the mine in their own face, but now you see OWL players playing Junkrat the exact same way people use him in Diamond blowing 2 mines in their face and nobody says a word.

Or Sym 2.0 ie Moira.

>to help discourage the enclosed space grenade spam bull shit.

Junkrat is a short range character.

He's only extremely effective at short range, so you want him to not do that? That would just make him a really really really bad pharah.

>but then geniuses in this thread told me that only shitter Junkrats blow up the mine in their own face

Whoever told you that is low bronze.

I'm talking like 10-20 self damage. Literally anything so there is some penalty to spamming in close quarters.

Can I just say, how much better this thread is than the other one, where we are actually discussing the game instead of spamming waifus.

>Whoever told you that is low bronze.
That's funny because when I said that Junkrats would blow 2 mines for the guaranteed kill I was told only Bronze Junkrats do that and "good' Junkrat players would be using them to get 3 jumps or w/e. Then you actually step into the game and 90% of the time if people can get a 2 mine surefire kill they will go for it.

>I'm talking like 10-20 self damage. Literally anything so there is some penalty to spamming in close quarters.

Yeah, literally goes right back to that post. This would make him really poor again.

He's meant to be an up close threat. Punishing him for doing what he's designed to do is stupid.

>That's funny because when I said that Junkrats would blow 2 mines for the guaranteed kill I was told only Bronze Junkrats do that

Nobody believes you.

There's a difference between an upclose threat that has to still pay attention to what he's doing and hopping randomly throwing bombs everywhere.

Again, they literally did this before and it was demonstratively a horrible design choice, which is why they removed it.

You should really try to find out what his problems were before the buffs he got before proposing debuffs.

Junkrat had self-damage before and it was fine, his problems aren't that he damages himself, it's that his projectile is extremely slow and doesn't even have much of an arc, he had ridiculous hangtime in the air, his ult was mediocre, and his mine forced him to choose between damage or mobility.
When they took away his self-damage, that was a MASSIVE buff, but it didn't address his problems. Instead, it just made him really stupid because he can spam more freely while still having all the same core problems. Now, Junk has 2 mines, a much faster ult, and he can get his ult a lot faster due to having 2 mines.
Junkrat will not be dead if you give him self-damage back because he'll still be better off than he was before. If you want to actually fix Junkrat, give him back self-damage and then just increase his projectile speed and raise the arc a little so he doesn't have to aim straight into the sky to get good distance. Make Junkrat a smarter character, not just spammier. All the Junkrat "buffs' have just encouraged spam.

I remember people saying "only shitter JRs will use both mines" too. You're probably a Junkrat main.

This just makes it look like you only talk about overwatch with bad players.

Everyone who knew anything about the game knew the double mine was at absolute bare minimum going to be his answer to confirm kills vs high mobility characters.

75% of the playerbase is "bad players".

I was talking to people in this thread. Me and several other people said the two mines were going to make Junkrat fucking stupid because he can just blow them in your face to do 240 damage and I got replies of "hurrr just shoot him he can't do anything to do" and "only Bronze Junkrats will do that, good Junkrats will save 1 for mobility, get out of Bronze/Silver/Gold/Plat." This fucking happened.

>Junkrat will not be dead if you give him self-damage back because he'll still be better off than he was before.
Not him, but if you give back self damage after adding MASSIVE damage falloff to the mines, he won't be better than he was before.

If they had done a minimum cap on the mines at like 70 damage and left it there he would have been in an okay spot, but self damage in combination with the heavy damage falloff on the mines would just raise the question of why you aren't just playing pharah instead of junk, just like this time last year.

Because Pharah is garbage in closed spaces.

>This just makes it look like you only talk about overwatch with bad players.
>I was talking to people in this thread.

And what did you learn from this?

That's why I suggested faster projectile speed, so you can direct hit people more easily, with skill, although that would have to be balanced out by nerfing his rate of fire a little or increasing reload time to prevent spam, or making his grenades lose damage on consecutive bounces. If that's not enough, then give him something else like a second trap, or faster aerial movement. or make the mines do 80 damage and his trap 120. Make Junkrat more skillful to play. And if you can't, then fuck him, because maybe not all characters are meant to be good.

And if you make it so junkrat risks killing himself literally every time he fights someone, he would be, too. You would opt for either an ambush mcree or a roadhog instead.

You'd still opt for pharah over him just on the basis of the increased shot reliability, having the same damage output as him, and range. Even his mines post buff are just a hair better than a pharah rocket. She beats him out on maneuverability, precision, and versatility.

He already lost most of his tight space anti flanker potential with the upcoming mine nerf, since he's just going to get eaten alive by genji and tracer again.

Why does everyone say aiming is easy in this game? Every hero moves so fucking fast with no momentum.

He needs to be more skillfull.

There are many characters with higher skill ceilings, no one begs for a buff constantly, they just git gud or play someone else (like Junkrat)

T Symmetra shitter

>no one begs for a buff constantly
are you for real
Junkrat shitters were crying for buffs since the dawn of time, fuck off.

>That's why I suggested faster projectile speed, so you can direct hit people more easily,
The solution to making him a viable choice over pharah isn't to make his gun more like pharahs. They already solved that problem in the last buffs by making him an extreme close range fighter and letting her have the same primary fire damage output on a jetpack.

I mean, you guys are already demanding more nerfs before you've even tested out the one that is coming. That's silly.

>202872226
I mean characters like Tracer or Ana or Sombra.

At best Tracers Ult needs a rework but to be good with them you have to know what you are doing.

It's because they don't want to balance junkrat, theydon't want to see junkrat at all.

She has beam that locks on targets, what the fuck are you talking about

Pharah's rockets don't arc and have a slower rate of fire and reload. Pharah's rockets also don't roll across the floor or bounce off walls. Junkrat also has a much better ult that forces people off the point, is a guaranteed assassination on priority targets, or can kill several people by itself, while he's totally safe. I don't know why you're so opposed to Junkrat being more skillful to play. Are you seriously advocating against increased skill floors? Do you want the game to remain this shitty mix of casual and hardcore where some characters require pixel perfect flick aim and then others just apemash with barriers slapping everything in their FOV with electricity, or are mongo-tier like Mercy or Spamrat?
You realize that even with my ideas Junkrat won't just be Pharah 2? They will still be very distinctly different characters. Do you think Moira and Sym are the same character because they can shoot a beam and a ball? Are your brains in your ass?

If anything this conversation says Pharah needs a bit of a buff.

Her ult is complete garbage.

>don't arc

Yeah, they don't, they go exactly where you point over massive range which is why she has a significantly better primary fire. She has precision, he doesn't. He's NEVER going to have the precision she does.

> I don't know why you're so opposed to Junkrat being more skillful to play.

I didn't make one statement against this, don't be ridiculous.

The second someone disagrees with you you leap straight to hyperbole and strawman crap.

Her ult gets to be garbage because only a portion of the characters can hit her for shit.

That's the tradeoff.

So what's your point, don't try to make Junkrat more skillful because Pharah exists? Fuck off, retard.

Don't bring those waifu spammers over here.

Also her ult isn't garbage because it makes her an EZ target, it doesn't to shit for damage for as much as it's doing.

>I didn't make one statement against this, don't be ridiculous.
>So what's your point, don't try to make Junkrat more skillful because Pharah exists?

Did you just panic because I didn't agree with you and go full on defensive, or what?

I'm talking about balancing in a way that makes one character not totally invalidate another one, which was the situation we had before with this character.

You are just demanding a total rework to make him more like another character, but with another nerf slapped on top, with more vulnerabilities and less maneuverability and accuracy than that character.

They just said that's not the point they're making, try to keep up.

But he wouldn't be totally like Pharah, retard. His projectiles arc and etc. You are not even worth arguing with.

>Also her ult isn't garbage because it makes her an EZ target, it doesn't to shit for damage for as much as it's doing.

It's garbage for both reasons.

Different user, Her ult leaves her exposed in exchange for heavy amounts of concentrated fire. Pharah is fine because she has weaknesses to exploit in the time alotted before she blows you up.

Junkrat dumps his entire kit and anything within a 180 degree radius in front of him is either dead or knocked back while he gets off unpunished unlike other heroes who if they didn't react perfectly in that split second are dead. Junkrat is obnoxious in every sense of the word because there is 0 amount of thought put into his actions as a hero. Its like spawning with the rocket launcher in Halo 2 instead of the battlerifle and telling everyone else who doesn't get one its balanced because you have the off-chance of missing a fire and forget weapon.

My point is Junkrat doesn't have to make mistakes period to be successful, every hero in front of him that didn't react correctly, does.

>Have it explained multiple times why pharah's projectiles are more useful because of precision and range.
>Never ever acknowledges it.
>and etc.
>You are not even worth arguing with.

Oh wow.

>Junkrat dumps his entire kit and anything within a 180 degree radius in front of him is either dead or knocked back while he gets off unpunished

Yeah, you rarely can just deploy the tire with people in your face without just wasting it.

It has a long startup where he stands still, and you have a large window of time from when he pulls the tire out and pull starts it to destroy it.

Most of the cast can either kill him outright or blow the tire up in far less time than that takes.

wait junkrat doesn't selfdamage anymore?

i've been playing him like a pussy the past week when i could just be mongoing in on everyone.

What sort of idiot junkrat uses his ult front of the team without hiding?

>wait junkrat doesn't selfdamage anymore?
No, since like july.

The kind this guy is describing.

When the clocks running out and we are about to win I've dropped it right in the middle of the big fire fight before. The opposing team usually doesn't expect it and you can usually obliterate 3-4 of them so your team can go on to win.

Here comes T. Racer!

Im back you dumb goyim,you fuckers better not of made any errors on my behalf,, אני אראה לך

I bought 30 boxes while you were gone.

*HAND RUBBING INTESIFIES*
גאי המזוין המזוין הזה

I probably won't be able to afford my internet bill tomorrow now though, so I won't really get to enjoy them.

don't worry,just ask for a loan you silly goy

So which new skins did you buy /owg/?
>Lucio
>Hanzo

I don't even play them.

T. Racer!

None yet. Saving my good blizzboy points for the new year event.

What are you talking about?
Symmetra is a Mercy main's dps. They go hand in hand.

None, Only buy during events.

Its me or the new map is broken towards defense?

Lucio
Orisa
Reinhardt

Is 400dpi 8 sens too slow?

No unless you want to be a 1 trick genji shitter like shadowburn.

Thoughts on Blizz World?
Attacking on Escort is fucking cancerous, too many high ground for the defending team.

You just bad at choke point maps,nig nog

It absolutely is. I'm counting every time either side wins, and so far I'm at 3 for attackers and 8 for defenders. Fucking ridiculous how easy it is to defend the second point.

not buying any until I see what's in the chinese event but I like hanzo's