/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Comfy Party Edition

>[Chocolate lady - Valentines Event]
Event Period:
2018-01-25 - 02-03 23:59 UTC

>New Interludes
New Interludes will be available for Atalante, Scáthach, Tamamo-no-Mae, and Frankenstein!
2018-01-25

>Nero Bride's Trial
2018-01-25 07:00 - 02-03 23:59 UTC

>Rate up
01-25 - 01-26 03:59 Nero (Bride)
01-26 - 01-27 03:59 Nero (Bride), Altria Pendragon
01-27 - 01-28 03:59 Nero (Bride), Altera
01-28 - 01-29 03:59 Nero (Bride), Jeanne d'Arc
01-29 - 01-30 03:59 Nero (Bride), Orion
01-30 - 01-31 03:59 Nero (Bride), Tamamo-no-Mae
01-31 - 02-01 03:59 Nero (Bride), Francis Drake
02-01 - 02-02 03:59 Nero (Bride), Jack the Ripper
02-02 - 02-03 03:59 Nero (Bride), Mordred
02-03 - 02-03 23:59 Nero (Bride)

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/j1wpBdHn

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

First for Nero.

10 pulls are a scam, pull singles

comfiest

>Worshipping a cow
Beginning treatment

The only treatment I want is touching a nice supple ass.

Go away shituria

aho

Reminder that Jannu is afraid of yogurt

I realized how to fix Artoria and Apex
>strengthening quest + interlude
>interludes buff both their NPs, add 100 damage so it's 400% instead of the pitiful 300%, then add an effect that lowers the opponent's attack
>strengthening quest increases star gen of instinct plus gives an added effect. For Artoria it adds a 1 turn +100% special damage for all "knights of the round" (new trait given to the knights of the round table). Apex gets similar, but his is +100% attack (the difference is because Arthur lacks an attack buff but has a special damage buff, and the opposite for Artoria)
Boom, they get sent to 7.5/8.0

>have 5 SSR pretty much covering every class of the game
>it's not enough
>i need more
>gets legitimately sad for not getting more 5* servants
what has this game done to me?

Dude, you can beat anything with low rarity servants and some strategizing. If you have some 4* or above it just gives you more flexibility anyway.

just remove intuition for something else

That's it? They'd still be 5.0 at max.

"Buffing" anyone with a niche attack up is not enough. And +100% attack for APEX's Excalibur in the Merlin and break bar meta doesn't matter at all.

If you think all it takes to buff Artoria and Apex into usebility is a simple Instinct buff, I need to redirect you to Tituria.

>"Buffing" anyone with a niche attack up is not enough
It literally doubles their damage for a turn.

dont tease the saint

I checked the mechanics. The big difference from a 10 roll is that if you don't roll any golden thingy in the nine first ones, it turns the probability of all silvers and bellow in the 10th roll (roughly 80% of a roll) into 4* CEs. Basically the chance of getting a SR or above servant stays the fucking same since instead of restricting it to goldens, it's turning all those Black Keys into rare CEs instead.

If a person is only after servants, doing singles doesn't make any difference

they only get a 0.5 max

They'll buff Mana Burst just like they did to Finn

Peacefully move over

Fuck off???

Almost all of the KotR are Sabers, so Artoria would just be another fucking MHX. "Strong" against sabers, but not as good as just using an archer. It wouldn't mean jackshit.

They need to have intuition increase NP % by a lot, with possibly a turn of invulnerability with avalon along with a drastic NP damage increase. You basically have to turn intuition into the most broken skill in the game to make the Arthurs good.

The only good pulls i ever had from 10's were Waver and one Kaleidoscope, every other time it's pure shit

Who thought this was ok?

>Almost all of the KotR are Sabers, so Artoria would just be another fucking MHX. "Strong" against sabers, but not as good as just using an archer. It wouldn't mean jackshit.
Are you retarded
I said the team buff would apply to all knights of the round on your team. As in, every knights of the round on your side gets a double damage buff for a turn.
Not for when they're fighting other knights of the round, for when they're fighting anything.

Fuck off

just level it to 10 bro ;)

A 10 roll advantage is basically just for someone feeling pretty unlucky and he kinda needs to be for in 9 of those consecutive ones being shitty so the game forces the 10th to at least be a rare CE. So if ou aim for ''at least a rare C'' you do a 10 roll, because in the end it doesn't really matter because most of times along those you get one or too either way while missing your waifu

That's even worse than how I misread it. Why the FUCK would Arturia buff any of the Knights? Not only does it also sound niche as fuck, it makes no fucking sense.

fuckin Irish

It's a self buff plus a buff for any of the knights on your side.

Depends on what you mean by "fix".

Do you want to make her in line with similar 5* servants? Then just crank up the damage on her NP, or her ATK/Buster buffs, or whatever you need to do to bump her up a notch. Her problem really is that she doesn't do damage comparable to other servants.

Do you want to elevate her up to a broken tier? Have the NP gain on her NP affect the whole party, not just herself. You now have a servant with a damaging nuke NP who can recharge other characters' NP as well. Do the same thing for Tituria (she has basically the same NP) and you have a nice little party who can all charge each other's NP gauges and cycle through their NPs quickly.

How much damage does Arash do to neutral enemies? Like the 30k range unbuffed?

Check out his NP.

>570 quartz and she didn't show up
>Only Nursery Rhyme
I wonder if i'm ever going to get over it

What sort of catalyst or action did you do to pull a Nursery Rhyme? I think MHX answered mine because I rolled in a Saber Wars gacha without caring for whatever came (technically not caring for sabers = MHX accepting me)

Were you playing some sort of RPG in a fantasy world, or shit like that to attract Nursery Rhyme?

Not him but rolled a similar amount of quartz attempting to roll Nero. Ended up with Nursery Rhyme NP2 and Orion somehow.

I was reading Meditations but thats pretty much it. The worst part about it was that I have every single Seibah face available. And this is the only rate up she will ever get.

Same, I did a ten roll in the Saber Wars gatcha hoping for any of the CEs to make clearing the shop easier and she spooked me. Really glad actually, I like her a lot more than I expected to and I missed Jack which means she kind of replaces her.

Meanwhile i got her in 3 singles without even trying for her specifically

>this skill seems pretty good but I can't think of a way to make it work with skill levels
>lol just slap a 0 on the end of level 1 and call it a day, the lower levels can be chance-based
>10 turn cooldown is a little steep? who cares bro it's not like anyone will use him haha

What's the problem?

HOW DO I MAKE SHUTEN USEFUL I NEED HER

Got some bad news for you

>discordnigger edition won
Oh nononono

>They deleted the not early thread that was active and full of people
This is getting pretty retarded

Jesus fucking christ jannies

People whining about mods in 3 2 1

WHAT THE FCUK HAPPENED TO THE OTHER THREAD??

sasuga mods

F R E E
R
E
E

Why did the other thread get nuked

SASUGA JANITORS

ebin simply eric
>they do it for free

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

MODS AND JANNIES ARE RETAR- N-NANI!?

nani the fuck

What.

gj getting banned u dingus

Whoever made this thread went to their IRC and bitched, so the mods being the retards that they are deleted the actual legit thread and kept up this early improper thread

sure thing, dude

Minamoto clan strong!

>/alter/ moves into the non early thread
>jannies delete it anyways
WE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED ONCE AGAIN

Based discordbro.

post screencaps now

>mods delete the good thread and keep the shit thread
You know what? I don't even give a fuck anymore.

That's pretty fucking retarded.

why is this game so fucking grindy, shit's worse than other mobile games

>We try to pursue Justice
>Only to be betrayed once again

wtf bros I thought the website was fixed

Fluffy Butt for mods

Mods didn't delete the thread. OP was a ban evader and mods deleted all of his post including the OP

1. What an autistic thread pruning

lol

Listen... just because you're a moderator and someone bitches on IRC, that doesn't give you the right to delete a proper thread.

Why delete his posts?

DISCORD WINS AGAIN

I want to be lovers with Quetz and then make her jealous with Gorgon just to see how she looks when sad

>log in
>kill hands three times
>wait 10 hours
>kill hands three more times
I understand most complaints about this game, but the grind is casual as all fuck.

>inb4 mod responses is along the lines of...
>just because you are right doesn't mean you are correct

So why doesn't someone just bitch at the mods to delete this early thread since they don't care about the rules anyways

Tell em based redman! Teach those fuckers a lesson, JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE CORRECT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

oomoo... oooooommooooOOOOOOOOOOO

2. I can’t take kyneth or however you spell his name seriously

please

Who would Kiritsugu summon you think if he had just tossed down the summon with no catalyst? How well do you think they would have done together?

W-Why would someone bitch over people not using a thread? I-I don't understand, /alter/.

Pretty fucking cute when she's sad

user, hand grinding takes forever even if you 3 turn it. You have to account for load screens, and refreshing supports for a kaliedo Lancelot. I've been playing since day 1 and I know I've put over 24+ hours of my life grinding hands.

stop lying for fuck sake discordfag

I want to see that face but not in that context

OH NO NO NO NO

3. I just feel sorry fir him. Poor kyneth or however you spell it.
This is from Fate/Zero - Fubin Sugiru Zero Saber wo Motto Ijimetai btw.

The Saint

>He still need a Kaleid Lancelot to 3 turn hands
Holy shit, no wonders it takes forever if you're a fucking casual.