>General VR Resources
vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets

>Oculus Rift Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games (updated AND old lists included)
pastebin.com/eS83LXeB
OLD
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r

>We have a private void club instance! Add this to your launch settings to go there when you spawn in.
vrchat://launch?id=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

>Or click this to go there now (opens VR chat)
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

previous: boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/202796043#bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1210650029
mega.nz/#!79wl1RzQ!BQn9IOPEnqhXv5eIUvx-bJUm7Zf580Fqg0VdMmuP8Xc
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_465ea5ad-be25-4e69-b54f-eb218160bea7&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_9a1ae8d6-cc1a-498d-b0fc-e98a33e3566e)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tab out for one moment
>come back to this jiggling all over me

nice

I bet his roasty gf got salty as fuck over that

haha

is there anyone sluttier?

hot

hey woops im woops

no1cares woops, piss off

Why are you so grey?

fuck off

woops please stop posting here

Holy shit, the devs actually did it
Fucking insane

Reminder only 12 year olds care about ecelebs

The OP image is a masterpiece. Assuming it's true, god bless you Tupper, you magnificent fuck.

Where we meeting tonight boys?

What

is this good?

Is there any way to fix the Spine 2 bone length is zero error in Unity? Without Blender?

make her crosseyed

Nope, enjoy switching back and forth between two programs for minor mistakes.

Meh, there are a lot of space hoppous already

I have seen zero trekkies so far in VRchat. Is anyone else surprised by this?

There's usually a few with that routine where they do the away team shtick and VRchat seems prefect for it. Trekkies certainly have the money for VR, are they all lost in that Bridge Crew game instead? I haven't even seen character models.

Shit. Don't know how to navigate Blender. Is there a video tutorial anywhere for this specific and stupid problem?

So is that collider wizardry or just parenting some of the skirt bones to the hand?

Because I have no personality.
I can't into shaders, I tried to fix it by adding normal maps but I think it got worse in a different way.

In comparison you can always find a squad of imperial stormtroopers if you look long enough.

There aren't a lot of *any* community in VRChat anymore that isn't anime or shitty memes. There are a ton of great ideas no one has done that aren't "moe waifu #9,521

Why does his body look so fucking wide?

"inside" colliders are sticky rather than pushy

you put the inside collider onto an animation on the hand, bind that animation to a button and use it to grab the skirt

What graphic card do you guys have?
I have to upgrade since mine freaks out if I get near a heavily populated mirror.

1 speed 3 armor
also probably not rigged right, this was my first attempt, see pic related for how he's actually supposed to look

Can you explain how to get the models please? This is literally my dream

Oh that's useful to know

270 non-x, pure suffering since I can't even find any 290s right now, it's the only thing holding me back from splurging out on a VR too, since the rest of my pc passes recommended VR specs

Come to Void #2845

Holy shit dude that looks fucking terrible what the fuck did you do.
You've got to bake your fucking shaders properly.

I can get it looking proper if you want, but only because I'm a fellow R6G fag.

R9 280x with a DK2

not good enough for a CV or vive but fine for the lower specs of the devkit

REEEEEEEEEEEE
I WAITED FOR TWO HOURS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Easy solution is the use the Cats plugin and it's literally a one button fix. Download Blender and the Cats plugin and potentially look at Tupper's guide and all you should have to do is click the "Fix model" button. It'll remove any zero weight bones which sounds like is what you're experiencing. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1210650029

>hit the magic fix model button

The one that deletes toe bones? No thanks

Never had that happen to me but fair enough.

>foot fetishist

The fuck do you need them for? There's no toe ring addon is there?

>he doesn't play as paper tachanka

An avatar can't stand on its toes without toe bones, so your model will crouch when you crouch but you can't stand any taller than your heels. It matters, especially if you don't have a hip tracker.

i need to know a way to drop a tripod onto the world's floor so that i can imitate deploying the machine gun

untick the remove zero weight bone box

Well, seems like the major error I'm getting is "Spine hierarchy missing elements, make sure that Pelvis, Spine, Chest, Neck and Shoulders are mapped." Well, they ARE mapped, so what's wrong?

>make a Where's Waldo avatar with distance fade
>go to haunted prison and stand in the corner of spawn to maybe spook someone who passes by the window
>someone notices and so a bunch of people come back in to take a look

>get a headpat from a mute foxgirl

I- I wasn't expecting headpats in this form!

got the whole dorm trying longbow, this shit is pretty dope my guys

any way to completely eliminate the blur btw

>there's a mt. akira map
NIGHT OF FIRE

>akira
ffs akina*

fucking overpowered defenders

>Only For SLAV

Been meaning to get into VR. Is the vive still the one to get? The pro is coming soon, but I'm guessing that's going to be expensive as fuck. Any opinions on Windows Mixed Reality sets?

Forgot to post my hierarchy

How do you get that moving galaxy effect on the clothes anyways?

This is gonna be a meme. hahaha

Star Trek is weird in that nearly all of the fancontent is made by women and a lot of women aren't into 3D modeling. I guess you can have game rips, but the only aesthetically pleasing thing about those are the ships.

Feel free to try, here's the assets and project. It has a bunch of extra stuff that I don't know how to use. There's also gaps in the geometry because I had to simplify the shit out of it to get it under 20k tris.
mega.nz/#!79wl1RzQ!BQn9IOPEnqhXv5eIUvx-bJUm7Zf580Fqg0VdMmuP8Xc

my friend has Windows Mixred Reality (Dell Version) and his hands are in a backwards position whenever he plays VRChat
what's wrong?

So my world is finished, and I've submitted it to be public. Feel free to drop by, guys. I've even got a movie stream set up if anyone's up for that

vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_465ea5ad-be25-4e69-b54f-eb218160bea7&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_9a1ae8d6-cc1a-498d-b0fc-e98a33e3566e)

Do I have use that link to get to it or is it up in the worlds menu?

that looks great, awesome job user
I'll check it out once I'm out of work

I have to get drunk first

>Shoulder: None
>mapped

Shoulders aren't mapped

its not public yet.

that's also a private invite link. Like the one for the void club

>still can't get these invite only links working
rip

There aren't any.

you mean as in making one, or getting it to open?

Sweet, I’ll show up

Getting the link to work to join.

>welltheresyourproblem.tiff

Seems like it needs some work still, my model won't load and there's another dude whose model won't load either, can't sit and I bugged out on one of the bookstore walls, cant even bring up my menu or anything. ill try exiting and rentering to see if it fixes it

works on my machine

exiting and joining back fixed everything, that was weird

Seems like the issue then is you don't have the humanoid rig filled out, it's probably assuming your shoulder bones are too small to detect when the reality is they don't exist.

not sure model loading is anything dependant on the world that i know of-

as for the bookstore, yeah theres a weird bug with the window. havent gotten around to that

Looks dope, I might try to check it out after a shower if you're ok mutes

Fumio has nice tits. Definitely not a loli.

Maaan. Is there a plugin that lets you switch between Unity and Blender on the fly or something?

You can actually edit the SDK to bypass that problem.

joining

Like alt+tab?

Is there any way to restore tris to something you decimated? Even if it's importing another copy of the model and copying that material.

Neat!
Was just about to head to bed, though. Enjoy the movie!

we're watching robocop, get in here

How so?

My Unity Editor keep freezing every 15 seconds and this really getting on my nerves. Google about this and people said its the Oculus app that cause this problem, and I didn't have this problem after I install Oculus. I've tried disable OVRService but this shit keep happening in Unity Editor. Has anyone encounter this shit and have a fix for this?

So how do moderator bans work in VRChat? I pissed off some mute loli that happened to be the host of a private instance I joined by accident, and when he called for a mod, I bailed. Am I fucked?

I don't usually edit rigs, but I would assume all you need to do in this situation is open the model in blender and subdivide both of the "Arm" bones and rename the ones connected to the spine as the shoulders. It would probably fuck up any custom animations you were gonna use but that should fix the issue.
Or just

Similar to how you bypass anything in it like the tris count. Just test to see whatever will cause a red warning when you try and upload it and delete it or modify it.

>only have 1050ti card
buying my rift soon, am I fucked?

Better start saving up for a new GPU.

Folks that were at Mt. Akina. Request an invite to folks that are in the new world so we can get you in.

the way it's looking right now, I'd probably be better off buying prebuilt, as much as I don't want to.

DO you have more than 8 gigs of ram and at least an i5? You should be fine if so