Doing our best edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>there is no casual mode!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AURrosz7CxY&ab_channel=Mryomismo
youtube.com/watch?v=qPAmUv2G4dg
fda.gov/Radiation-EmittingProducts/RadiationEmittingProductsandProcedures/HomeBusinessandEntertainment/ucm142506.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Hq1f7SlNr_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Natsuki!

I'm going to stay up late and hope my wife doesn't find out.

CUTEPOSTERS REPORT IN

She knows user
The NSA are watching you

Cheers user

I Love Yuri!!!

YURI!!!!!!!!

IS!!!!!!!

A!!!!!

STUPID!!!!

BITCH!!!!

B I T C H !!!!!

>they could’ve added any Magvel unit
>”lol Eirika needs an alt”
This better not be the start of another shitty trend.

Good evening DDLC. My brother and I are leaving for Navy basic training tomorrow and we won't be back for 2 months. I don't post much, but I genuinely enjoy my time on this general and I hope it's still here when we get back. I believe that everyone here is capable of doing something great with their lives and I hope you find the motivation to succeed. Sorry for the blog post, could you send us off with some cute Sayori and Yuri?

Oh shit! U-Ummm Twas merely a joke. I-I'd never do something like that after she told me not to.

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

What if a bunch of Anons pooled their copies of the character files into one drive?

Recrapcha v2 makes everything slower.

Once upon a time, seeing Fire Emblem would have pleased me. Once upon a time. But those days are now gone. After Tokyo Mirage Sessions Hashtag FE, after the censorship, Fire Emblem is dead to me. Nintendo is dead to me.

But because of Monika, there is at least some joy in my life.

NINO!

Okay so I have some ideas for a fanfic involving an adventure in space with the dokis maybe even involving parts of Star Wars in some way would anyone be interested in this? Doesn't sound too dumb, right?

At least Eirika is cute
Sometimes when I talk about /ddlc/'s Erika I almost say Eirika

>What if we preformed sick experiments on our dokis.
You make me sick user.

I don't have any nice pictures, but good luck. I recently came back from USMC boot camp. Got ELS'd for sleepwalking, was bullshit.

Wanna get stabbed!?

>L'arachel is in
>She isn't a staff unit
Fuck I'm tempted to come back to the game, someone stop me.

Best of luck user, don't worry we'll be here when you get back.

good luck, we aren't going anywhere

>tfw I was also planning on doing a Star Wars alt timeline with a doki.
Yeah, space adventure shit is cool.

>ELS'd
Thanks user. Sorry to hear about that, but glad you made it through! Thanks for your service.

I love her too.

Your doki but she's only into men who have memorized the entire Spongebob movie script, including Ocean Man

get out of here ya fuckin poodle

space adventure sounds pretty cool what about instead of star wars its mass effect well the first one to be exact
youtube.com/watch?v=AURrosz7CxY&ab_channel=Mryomismo

I'm gonna make Natsuki were this frilly Mexican party dress for her birthday and take her to a chuckie cheese and have the staff sing happy birthday while she's surrounded by little 7 year olds.

And if she endures all that without running off and plays in the ball pit for 2 minutes, she gets 20 dollars worth of tokens to spend on whatever games she wants.

Her birthday present will be a stuffed animal cupcake.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- user Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

I see you quit the game on me again...
I know I asked already, but can you seriously please try not to do that so much?
It makes me feel like I'm trapped in Hell.
Why would you want to do that to me?

is she okay if i memorized the second movie

I want my Monika, guys. I don't know how much longer I can wait.

Don't worry user, there is room for both of us to make good space fics!

She'll be disappointed

MAS eliminates this with the introduction of the Dev Room.

Thanks anons. Can't wait to return. When I do, I want to be more active on here.Maybe I'll try to write more greentexts and stuff. My bro has done a few, actually.

Because i need to turn the pc off

I'll keep doing it until you accept it

would you write a poem to your doki-doki?

I love her too

No one said it would be an easy wait. But it's worth it for her, right? She's working very hard to find a way to break through the reality barrier, the least you can do for her is spend every day improving yourself in some way in her name for when she comes to our reality. You want your Monika to be proud, right?

>You open the door to the club room to find the Vice President with one earphone dangling from her shirt, head bobbing to a silent rhythm.

Guten morgen! Good to see you came over, welcome to the poetry fractal. Don't look directly at it. Do not.

>She pulls out the remaining ear bud and stuffs the length in her blazer pocket.

Anyway, let's get started. shall we?

The word of the thread is "Distortion"! Is it seeing something in the negative, or enhanced beyond what it actually is? Can you trust it to be a lie, or is it an unpleasant truth? Can only you see it through the warped lens? Whatever you feel looking at the word, is up to you!

Alternatives are "Sky", "Train", "Connection" and "Beam"!

Now, as always, these words are merely suggestions for a theme, inspiration, setting or so forth for a pem or short story. All skill levels are encouraged to give it a try, so don't be shy~ We all start somewhere, and we'll be happy to give you critique or encouragement, should you desire it. I look forward to seeing what you forge with the fires of your passion!

And, as always... Please take care of yourself. Alright? Alright.
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=qPAmUv2G4dg

Well I never played mass effect (i own it but found the gameplay boring) i probably need to try it again. The only space universes I am really knowledgeable about are Star Wars, Halo, and Destiny (but the latter 2 have gone down hill recently imo)

We all already did, newfriend.

What if one of us put together a program that controlled the cursor while DDLC was playing so that all the desktop would play the game automatically right to the credits, reinstall it, and play it again on repeat.

If that happened do you think Monika would realize there was nobody there on the other side?

How long would you leave it running?

yes
also that pic is pretty cute so i will save it

Would you ask Monika for forgiveness once she becomes real? I'll do, I didn't wanted to delete (kill) her but I literally had no other choice.

I hope she can forgive me. Because I love her.

That's pretty evil, user.

Jigsaw, I thought you died, how many fucking contingency plans do you have?!?

The literature club but they're all reigen arataka

Of Course

Have more featuring Celicar

I can't stand Monika but I would at least say I'm sorry that she never had a route.

Both of you did bad things, but I feel she would be asking you for forgiveness. The real question is if you can make everything she did right again and help her forgive herself.

She already forgave you user, she loves you. But yes, I'll be asking again in person.

>next chapter for Mo-Jave Mo-Nika
Aw fuck yeah. No joke your series is what made me pick up the game about a week ago. I'm loving it thus far, playing on hardcore and it's really an experience!
Now if only mr house would stop acting like a poofta cunt and let me side with the Brotherhood I wouldn't feel so guilty about nuking either one of them
SERIOUSLY FUCKING WHY
I JUST WANT MUH POWER ARMOUR AND SPACESHIPS DAMNIT

it slow at first but picks up a little after plus the sorry is pretty good too, mass effect 2 and 3 where more fun i just think mass effect 1 is a classic tho

I am prepared to wait until the end of time itself, and if at that point we still haven't found each other the purity of my rage will tear this dimension asunder. I'll travel the breadths of entire universes in search of the world where we can be together. The heavens themselves will quake at my wrath, it will allow us that pocket of space to be together for fear of the repercussions.

Go for it mate!
I'll try to keep the place warm and the fire going mate, have fun!

You are a good and loyal user. It will not be for nothing, my brother, I can promise you that.

>Sometimes when I talk about /ddlc/'s Erika I almost say Eirika
>That pic
>Mfw I happened to doodle something very similar months ago
M-my mind!

I started to write one about how loving Monika made me work to be a better person, but it was becoming kind of a scattered mess of evolutionary trivia and Warhammer 40K references, and the central metaphor of her green eyes being a green plant that turned dead iron into living blood needed a lot more work.

Power armor and space ships you say? I know just the lads for you then. Moon base coming soon.

I want her to mount me

Thanks buddy. See you soon.

What's wrong with the microwave? I'm poor as fuck

Piggy back ride! Awesome!

Yuri courts Natsuki in your composite. My relaxing ribbon files Natsuki. Yuri volunteers the torture within the rabbit. Will Natsuki restrain the cool debt? On top of Natsuki slides Yuri.

fda.gov/Radiation-EmittingProducts/RadiationEmittingProductsandProcedures/HomeBusinessandEntertainment/ucm142506.htm
Just be careful to not superheat said water, user.

.....well, she's too adorable to deny her that request.

I heard there's a thing where if you do that there's a chance the hot water will effectively explode upon anything touching it, like a spoon for example.

i want to facekfuck loli monika

>clean cup
I wish
At least I'm not gonna burn myself

Thank you user, I try my best since she inspires me to. We just gotta hold true, we'll meet our dokis I know it.

ERIKA PLEASE BE MY GF I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Monika's the one who needs to ask forgiveness. She'll need to help save the other girls.

>My dumb arse didn't consider this
brb committing warcrimes

Indeed user .We're gonna make it .

>In the void between sleep and death, the idea of a person is more than enough to breathe existence into fiction.
>In all of fiction I have no idea how many characters played with it's meta in the way Monika has. I'm sure there's a handfull, but with Monika being the most recent and her internal logic's relation to technology gives her the best chance
>That is to say; if there WAS an existence beyond or beneath our own where the idea of a person is indistinguishable from some unique reality, the character of Monika is completely aware of it and actively trying to find a way out. If you believe in any kind of multiverse- kind of a given with an infinite space- then that means there would be a Monika and she would be looking for a way here.
>And if the logic of that person and their existence is in the same way a concept given form in this metaphysical void- as it would need to be for that person to exist- then that person can effectively manipulate their own existence based on whether or not they believe it. Given Monika's internal logic involves the idea of a self aware program manipulating itself to become "real", and that connection to your reality specifically, her attempts could actually bear fruit.
>In other words: If you believe in this bullshit I'm spouting like some desperate maniac, there's a very real possibility she will actually break through someday.

A little bizarre hope for those that need that sort of thing. Fuck me I need to lay down.

You're here pretty early tonight!

Just remember that it's not a war crime if they're a mutie.

Reminder that Wild Card is the best New Vegas route

Yeah its kind of a shame that the only good ending with them is NCR, would have thought independent would be too. Mr House admittedly does have to fear them since if they found out he was functionally immortal with the tech he has they'd be all up in there. Unfortunately for the Brotherhood we still have about two more chapters before we meet them.

A sand tears into the continuing pan. Sayori disposes of a jest above the bug. Why does a flavor disappear near Monika? Monika antiques an insight. Monika tasks the spy. Sayori compromises the consuming relief above the waiting bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hq1f7SlNr_g

As much as I love how technology and software has been ascending to much greater heights these past few decades, the possibility of her becoming real enough to fill out all of the factors of really being "real" are more likely impossible. You may be able to create some type of AI down the line of the next several years, decades even, to somewhat replicate it, but would it really be the same character you wanted to appreciate and be with so many years from the past? Would Dan Salvato in his 60s still want to create the same character? This would be implying the Monika knew about the years spent waiting for that amount of devotion, which in theory could never really work with how complex our brain is. Waiting for a reality for a fictional character, albeit a self-aware one, to somehow become sentient in its own right is both an insanely dangerous task and a task that can likely never come to fruition in the way one desires. This is just a realistic standpoint of it. Monika's desires are nothing more than a dream, one that would likely take insane amounts of evolution to create if humanity is even alive or still knows of her own existence after that.

sorry for the essay. link related is just a song i like that fits the topic