/digi/ - Digimon General

Rape Victim Edition

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory is out now in the West. BEWARE OF SPOILERS!

Previous: >Newest trailer for Hacker's Memory:
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ5PubL30Rc

>Japanese guide for Hacker's Memory
ha-navi.com/digi-top

>Official English website
bandainamcoent.com/games/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory

>English version stream
youtu.be/i8mVJD5-7ec

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

OTHER GAME NEWS
>New smartphone game "Digimon Rearise" announced
withthewill.net/threads/19752

Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB .flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sFz0-Ed-9C4?t=26m45s
toranoana.jp/bl/article/04/0030/60/96/040030609610.html
discord.gg/dVStWFx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollination
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Action Erika when?

Second for Haru's sexbot

Didn't you see when he confronted and smacked Slutmon on top of the building for fucking up her brother?

Post the video, boy

Censoredmon

We'll be waiting, user. Some waiting with anticipation. Some with fear

Filtered

I still don't know how I'm going to share it. I don't want this leaking to sadpanda or My Reading Nigger, but I do want to share it with my fellow Veeky Forums homos and fujos who like Appmon.

what the best endgame grinding spot? i've got 3platnume with 3 tactician usbs so i guess i could go anywhere but i'm looking for something good like the top of the tower in CS. everywhere i can think of in HaMe is mainly just ultimates with some megas sprinkled in

Are there good strats for beating Coliseum npcs? The online coliseum not offline. Talking about CS1
Just have the 30 Coliseum wins and the medals (rip) and I'll have my first plat ever and I'll finally be satisfied with my save for HaMe
Tried it once and got rekt by the npc. Are they different every time? Could I go in with a weaker team and face weaker enemies?

Here you go, queer.
youtu.be/sFz0-Ed-9C4?t=26m45s

my experience with the offline coliseum was a lot of low level teams. also, unless you're missing chapter specific medals, it's not too bad to get that trophy either. especially with guides galore on where they all are good fucking luck in HaMe they add 200 more and it's too early for there to be any location guides

I WANT TO COMMIT A CRIME!!

Nice just won one. 29 more to go
>tried to do another one
>a real player with lilithmon and a few other OP mememons
>they immediately disconnect probably because I had OP mememons too
That aside I really hope I didn't miss any chapter specific medals, because I don't want to start a new game plus for this shit. I didn't get Rosemon BM in the tower in CH 19, will it still be there in 20? Thought it would be since the area doesn't get locked out or anything but idk

>mfw Plat offline Coliseum
That fucking Crescemon would not stop healing every single turn her status effect would hit erverytime but not her, she resisted everytime. Poisoning her was the only way to kill her.

Honestly she deserves to get raped. She has no redeeming qualities. At least Nokia has heart.

IF I GET ONE MORE GODDAMN HP ATTACH B INSTEAD OF A SLEEP BARRIER DX I'M GOING TO SHIT A DICK.

buy them in chapter 18 my dude

I NEED THEM IN CHAPTER 9 FUCK

anyone?

just equip 2 barriers or use a metal empire guy if megaseadramon is wrecking your shit

I want to write a rape fic between LordSlutmon and Ryuji, but I'm afraid my readers of my gay Digimon fanfics might hate me for making it.

So how did the leader of the fucking Dinosaurist got the Beast Spirits?

Date and Ryuji sitting in a tree

stole them probably

Then make a new persona for this

Their relationship in the pre Suedou reboot would never work. He probably can't into sex thanks to Riemon.
Whelp thank you Suedou, Date can now get some some of the only child D.

If you get the cellphone bug, save, quit to the menu and reload. It stops the ringing.

Some fucking Canadian in CS1 keeps canceling matches REEE
idc if he stomps me he probably will. He's got a lilithmon, wargremon and ultraveemon
vs my lilith, rose bm and miragegaymon
If you're reading this you're gay

>taking a coffee before every job just for being a self insert
>get a trophy out of it
nice

is there any way to get that in the post game or do you have to go into NG+ if you missed any?

You can miss them? im lucky as fuck

>see a Taishiro dj
>the artist is actually good
>not R-18 even though all her Daikeru ones are
toranoana.jp/bl/article/04/0030/60/96/040030609610.html
What is the fucking point of making doujins that don't have smut?

i only got the coffee once in my whole playthrough. how far in are you?

ch13

I can't believe the coolest mon around Ankylomon turns into the gayest mon around Shittoumon

kowloon5
the common encounter gives you better exp with way less defenses than endgame spots and you can unlock it as early as chapter 8 (maybe earlier)

Do I have to play the old games before playing the newest one?

You take that back faggot, that Digimon is the result of Chitose and counter girl's love. Better than the retarded shit reasoning in 02.

For HM only CS, everything else is their own universe

I will not, it's gay as fuck. Ankylmon should have a cooler digivolution.

It does, that's why we have Triceramon and other dinosaur Digimon

Okay thanks. How hard are HM and CS?

Not what I'm talking about.

In normal you dont do much until late game
In hard is impossible sometimes, unless you know how to play or grind a lot

I like a hard to near impossible RPG but I usually like playing on Normal only because I am autism.

Depends on what you use and how much you grind. It's a fair challenge on normal with no grinding, enough to make me sweat a little at a few points, but nothing too overbearing. You're not exactly doing a Rainbow Viewtiful run here

That sounds like fun enough. I just don't want to play an RPG where the fights are really super easy and put me to sleep

I want to start farming for tactician usbs, but I wanted to double check; I'll have a better chance with 5 developer know hows in one farm, right?

correct

Even in normal mode every single boss has speed charge field before you ever get a single party wide buff.

I have no idea what the first thing means but I imagine it is hard

Since this game actually supports private rooms and fightclubs, now is a good time to launch a pvp-oriented community.

A PvP Fightclub Discord has been launched

discord.gg/dVStWFx

Fightclubs start next week. We're already at 20 members! If you're interested in high-level competetive play come check us out. Discuss meta comps, high-level play, and find cool people to play with.

how about boosting partners

These are the sort of games that give characters more turns if their speed stat is high enough, so naturally the party speed buff is one of the more broken moves in the game

I was wondering if buffs like Speed Charge Field actually stack? Or is it just the first 10% buff and then you can just refresh the turn count by using it again?

>I was wondering if buffs like Speed Charge Field actually stack? Or is it just the first 10% buff and then you can just refresh the turn count by using it again?

everything stacks up to 50% up and 50% down, and indeed, casting it refreshes the count

Oh, thanks. Sounds pretty interesting. Once i'm done with the current game i'm playing I'll probably pick those two games up

Where can I get more master barriers and pen blocks?

master barrier is in digifarm's 10k pool.

No it isn't, that's Master Disk and Master Guard. Master Barrier is only gotten at the end of the game.

Ami cannot be the canon protagonist because nowhere in her first or last name is Ta- or Da-
And please don't use Haru to claim otherwise. Appmon isn't Digimon.

Forever.

>The fucking Dinobeemon fight
Yes, sure. All of you can have perfect movesets while I'm stuck with some shit tier single target buffs. Goddamn this is fucking stupid.
Is the only way to win to grind out fucking Sakuyamon or get Cross Counter? This fight is actually stupid and I don't understand these weird difficulty spikes. The game has had one hard boss aside this one so far. Everything else has been piss. Why?

So played a bit of the Hacker Memory at a friends while I am waiting for my EU copy to come in the mail. Can I transfer my US save to the EU version of the game or do I have to start over?

What does that mean?

Erika loves me and me only

Enjoy your piss bottle using waifu
Keisuke deserves better

you can keep her

Plant. No vagina. CS implies nowhere gender and genitals exist in Digimon.
Enjoy no sex :)

I don't need sex I just need her to step on me and use the whip.

>has a mouth and bud
>no sex

Oral sex isn't sex.

I don't think you understand.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollination

Is the last Mr. Navit to rescue at the start of the Abyss server because I got him but the trophy didn't pop.

The hacking skills condensing into 1 tab and activating from the maximum possible fullfillment to lowest of your requirements is a nice touch.

playing the jp version ;)

aww he broke your censored spirit.

>no censorship
>no retarded changes like making Keisuke talk before the credits/ending song plays
>digimon transfer
Sounds good to me senpai. Fuck Bandai North America.

Keisuke doesn't say anything about cyberspace being gone forever in the JP version?

Nah. He still says it, but he says it after the credits in JP version. My issue is that it ruins the music/ending. It was supposed to mirror how Nokia starts talking about Suedou's reboot, but fuck that shit, AMERICA FUCK YEAH.

Should I max out my PlatNume's attack to try and kill things quicker or Int to give it bulk.

Isn't their only useful attack Nightmare III magic?

INT, just keep a damage mon around to kill shit.

I would love to read it, user.

Should I destroy or defend the digimarket?

It won't be sexy. It'll be pure agonizing to read, but I'll try my best to make it well written and true to both characters.

Nah. After careful consideration, I don’t give a shit about their opinion. I don't give a damn about Appmon anymore (thanks Habu :)) so if they get triggered, they can kiss Keisuke's hairless balls.

I didn't have problems with Dinobeemon fights with team:
>KingEtemon
>Breakdramon
>Duramon

KingEtemon is nice team player digimon.

>uses AOE restore
Nice debuffs

>25mp

And king etemon's skill costs?

Is there a woman who didn't go wet when ryuji showed up?

Fei.

40 mp but KingEtemon provides support skill that reduces physical damage taken by 15%. So nice physical attacks there Dinobeemon.

Why the fuck do fusion digimon have to be so absolutely garbage? They should be good.

Have the devs said anything about the import reply bug yet?

>No mention of 1.03 patch added new digivolution line.
Gotta fix that. Ryudamon line got added.

cool. If anyone reads this please provide level 50 and 99 stats for his final stage. Working midnight shift excited to see what i'm coming home too.