>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
GL Version Announced for January, Pre-Registers Available.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.DFFOperaOmnian&hl=en
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8cv3caf0Eo
comfy.moe/ostmcj.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=_jTrzHDT18k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be gumi
>serial autists with macros are too strong compared to the hardest difficulty of a king mog event
>add legendary difficulty to crank the difficulty up to a respectable degree, give it a good payout and high nrg cost to boot
>"surely these humble rat farmers will have a difficult time farming even this!" a seamonkey dev thought to himself, probably
>you can skip all of the trash with Escape with a barely nonzero downside
>final boss can still be hard carried by a single well equipped unit
>mfw

Why does she have jew nose?

I heard Opera Omnia has no stamina system. So is it supposed to be like granblue where you're supposed to grind obscene lengths of time?

Literally nobody thought that

roddit did

If so, macros are going to be a necessity.

Little interveiw thing SE did with a bunch of the english VAs for Dissidia NT

youtube.com/watch?v=S8cv3caf0Eo

Yes.

but final fantasy isn't a tv. are we witnessing the birth of an epic new meme?

>One more week before we can finally leave BE and RKfags behind

I'm ready to ride the OO train

I don't know how they're handling voices in OO, but I hope Vivi doesn't have his Rugrats voice actor.

So we finally here JAT's thoughts on that laugh.

seeing the voice actors of jrpgs always makes me uncomfortable

Who is the cutest imouto in the series?
My vote for Alma

How old/young is Terra supposed to be again? 'cause that voice.

I'm kinda worried.
OO seems like it's going to be just as restrictive on how many different things a character can do as RK is.
I'm dying for a game that attaches the mandatory power creep to the equipment like RK, but gives as many abilities and uses to each character as BE has.

Iris or Serah. Alma just seemed like a plot device to be rescued.

comfy.moe/ostmcj.webm
Soundafied.

if they released a xiii collection on the ps4 i'd buy it.

None of the FF protags look or sound what their actual age is supposed to be.

>>serial autists with macros are too strong compared to the hardest difficulty of a king mog event
>>add legendary difficulty to crank the difficulty up to a respectable degree, give it a good payout and high nrg cost to boot

user, they purposely don't make King Mog event hard as they can because the purpose is being able to farm it for most players. The enemies in Legend aren't even level 100, they're all level 80.

> >final boss can still be hard carried by a single well equipped unit

Most people actually can't kill it with one solo carry unit. Only a few whales or luck shitters can do that.

>one thing I like about Terra is that she is so optimistic
How wrong

You couldn't pay me to play that shit again. It's amazing that it didn't kill off the entire series.

In Dissidia NT.

I'd probably try out LR again (especially at a non-shit framerate), but fuck XIII and XIII-2.

i stopped bothering after seeing liam o'brien for the first time.

were you disappointed? i know i was.

I most definitely would not, I already feel stupid enough for giving them money for those games for their original releases

Just equip Ifrit and flame armor nigger

>English voices
absolutely disgusting

>Most people can't solo carry it

fuck off weeb

very.
it almost never turns out well, so i just don't even bother past appreciating their voices.

>these turbonewfags being in Veeky Forums
>MUH "RAY CHASE"

>being a weeaboo

LR is objectively the worst of the three, though.

>Having shit taste and liking emotionless murrican voice "actors"

Yes and no. You WILL be grinding events to rather obscene levels and that's one of the biggest detractors I've heard about the game, but there is a stamina system in place for both certain events and daily gem levels where you get resources. The actual story chapters though have no stamina whatsoever.

Some of the English VA performances are actually better than their Nip counterparts. Can't speak for Dissidia, but a good chunk of English VAs in mainline FFs tend to do a better job.

Kefka's Angel costume in NT when?
Cloud's KH costume when?
Squall's KH costume when?
Tidus shirtless costume when?
Ultimecia's greiver costume when?

I don't care if Prompto's English VA is considered shit, nothing will persuade me to sit through his fucking insufferable Japanese voice.

>wanting KHshit

i like older Squall

>Some of the English VA performances are actually better than their Nip counterparts.
like?

The general is filled with kids that play duel links what the fuck do you expect of course they want lame kh shit

Leonard nemoy

duel links is for adults

Yu gi oh is for braindead idiots

no

ryukku

this, but because it's running off nostalgia for the early series, and most people who watched that should be fairly old by now.

FFX: Auron, Lulu, Wakka, Rikku, Seymour, arguably even Tidus (he's annoying in the both)
FFXII: literally all of them
FFXIII and sequels: Fang, Snow, Hope, Sazh, Noel, Serah
FFXV: Prompto, Ardyn, Noctis is 50/50, Iris, arguably Aranea (though her JP VA is excellent)

I remember Phill Lamarr doing a decent Ramza in the Tactics port, does anyone know what he sounds like here? I want him to have a decent VA, he deserves it.

>FFXII: literally all of them
Factually wrong
The rest is also pretty damn wrong

*in both
Thanks, autofill.

but why though?

youtube.com/watch?v=_jTrzHDT18k

I'll give you Ardyn, he sounds surprisingly shit in Japanese. I know Fujiwara has been sick fo a while and that might be why.

NT Ramza is disappointing, so much so, it drove out the last resident Ramzanon from the discord

Because nip nong ching chong sounds SO MUCH BETTER

>a gif for ants
And if you prefer the generic FFXII JP dub, your taste is irredeemably shit.

it's phil lamarr/10.
i like him, but there's a disconnect with everything he does because phil lamarr

please don't refer to that place

>they don't know

>he pretends to know

Japanese Noctis sounds bad as a younger man but he's great when he's older. I wish he sounded like that the whole time.

You just reminded me how ffx had their english script conform to the japanese lip synch giving us our weird campy choppy conversations.

Part of it was cutscene direction too. The camera work in FFX is really rough.

>neither Agrias nor Beatrix in DFOO
Who the hell am I supposed to hoard for?

>tfw he may die

Honestly I didn't notice it that much for anyone other than Yuna.

Silly, you hoard for them anyway since they're adding in literally everyone. That just means you get to hoard even more.

>that HNUHH! whenever he used sonic blade
can't wait for a kh3 crossover in BE desu.

Neo SMASH, papa

GAR Noctis costume when? Or are they just going to make him the extra XV character instead of Aranea or one of the bros?

Punished Noctis is too good for the Dissidia pretty boy protag squad.

If Jecht and maybe Gabranth could make it in so can he. I also want Dancer Bartz back.

Do you get literally anything at all from the story?
Please say no, my electric bill can't take a 24 hour macro

Wait, what what.
>you must grind a lot
>but no stamina

Okay so I can just leave my macro running 24/7 and not even look at it, right?

it'll be worth it for this

are you retarded? The grinding part is in the portion that has stamina

In terms of doing it over and over again, yes but it's very small. Most of the time it's not worth trying to farm the story levels, so don't worry, you won't need to play them THAT much unless you really want to.

The things you'll farm can take ages and are closer to Trial difficulty to put it in comparison. It's not necessarily something you set up a macro for and forget, you'd need to stay on top of it or you'll probably fail. In theory you COULD set up macros for it depending on the event in question but I seriously wouldn't recommend it as a catch all solution.

What are your BE healer rankings, /ffg/?

Is FF15 the comfiest mainline FF?

Ayaka>>>>(this goes on forever)

Maybe once it's finished.

>EXP for entertaining a dame
The absolute memery!
That was a good laugh.

Clouncent is shit.

lel

the part without ayaka is what i'm curious about, i don't think anyone with half a brain would rank any global available healers above or even near her atm

Honestly I just kinda want Buttflaps Ramza. Hell or Heaven Emperor would be nice too.

>not wrapping up your sword in bandages to make it sharper
bet your car doesn't even have any fire decals

dat well-done Amerilard

>spic