>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTRH-mCPjQE
youtube.com/watch?v=di-USH0sxPU
youtube.com/watch?v=PPcTk6F0fiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm claiming this post for Mommy Rosaria!

Depends on how much poise you actually want (meaning, tell us what weapon you're using and what you want to trade against). But if you're looking for something feminine-looking while still being able to poise through something of equal size, don't bother.

I've got a halberd and want to be able to tank straight swords, I'm at 70% load but it's still not enough

Playing on ps4 was looking for a possible nameless king set drop and chaos blade drop lost my save for my dex build trying to get a head start

Also early game jolly co op welcome just started a new save

Unless they're two-handing that straight sword, you don't actually need any poise to win. But you're probably getting hit before your hyperarmor frames kick in, so you need to start your attack before they start theirs. Beyond that, try to hit around 19 or 22 poise in case they get off more than one swing or they two-hand their sword. You generally shouldn't be trading with a straight sword anyways, keep them at range and sweet-spot them rather than letting them get within attack range.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTRH-mCPjQE

Okay you doubleniggers and fags from /dsg/, tell me your biggest secret.

Which character from the franchise is your motivation to masturbate?

Mine. I dress her in slutwear and let her be placed into sexually compromising positions by enemy grab attacks.

Is firestorm/chaos storm ever worth anything in 3?

No. It can literally only hit any enemy once per cast, even if it's one with standing poise and a fuckhuge hitbox like Ariandel or Midir. Maybe if you're part of a gank squad it can be useful for providing cover in a chaotic situation, but that's about it.

>it's been literal threads since the last time spongebob poster dared to show his face here
Has anyone stopped by /bbg/ to see if he's still shitposting there?

Anyone got the image of a guy naked dual wielding tower shields with the garl vinland helmet on?

I can't seem to find it through google or in my folders.

why do bother stirring shit

By the gods, I've finally been unbanned from dark souls 3 after picking up a stack of 99 great champion souls from a friendly phantom... On PS4.

It's been about 5 weeks, has anything changed since then? Has any secret meta knowledge been uncovered? Thinking about building a duelfag pyro. How are they in this meta?

I've never ever done a co-op run of Dark Souls 3 before, only occasionally summoned for bosses. I'd quite like to do one as a healer, but I'm worried I'd seem like your run of the mill scrub who sits back and lets a phantom play the game for them if I did that, and randoms rarely ever stay still long enough for you to heal them.

If I were to make a healer character, would anyone be down for some cooperation? Would it put people off if I cheffed myself up some fashion, spells and stats? Only enough for healing core items like projected heal and Filianore's, and then playing legit from then on.

About the only "new" thing I can think of is that you can tumblebuff again, but it's only for actual weapon buffs for now. Nobody's figured out how to re-activate boss invasions yet, but I have hope.

>Thinking about building a duelfag pyro
Build a SL20 pyro twink

GCFB, utility spell of your choice, raw ASS, blessed caestus, sage and chloranthy rings, pyro rings

armor of your choosing

practice little with free-aiming the gcfb and wreck gankers and make nubs cry

How can the Gravelord Covenant be fixed for the remake? Allow black phantoms who are 3/4ths as powerful as regular black phantoms to appear in NG?

>tfw can't kiln skip for the life of me
is this shit just impossible if you have an ssd or what
the loading screen takes no time at all

>implications of shit getting fixed
>anybody putting thought and effort into a soulless cashgrab

yeah, okay.

Scrub here. What kind of cheats can you do in das3 without being detected by the omnipresent cheat protection? I figure stuff like covenant items would be fine, but changing hp/stamina/fp to millions would be a big no no.

I, too, live to complain

>Sage
>Chloranthy ring
Change those out for Darkmoon ring and Lloyd's sword ring.
May as well just eat grass and bring a bellvine chime for the sage+2 effect.
you lose having constant stam regen but you have a chime for WA regen, faster cast than sage+1 and two extra spells at sl 20, it's bonkers.

The uninstall cheat.

Wanna drop me some souls maybe on ps4 if you have any to spare?

Meth or think about impressing your estranged father.

Just cosplay as a healslut and name yourself after one from DaS like Reah of T**rolund or some shit. If you don't cosplay then yes everyone will think you're a pleb.
But that shouldn't stop you if you think that's fun and neither would cheating in some stats cause I wont summon you so it doesnt affect me at all. It's a game after all, if it's fun, do it.

Dropping and swapping items should be fine, just don't put them right into your inventory. This includes generic souls, which you can use to level as much as you want, but don't edit your stats directly. Generally if it can be swapped in multiplayer you should be able to drop and swap it safely.
Temporary stuff that you can just turn on and off like infinite stamina, infinite iframes, gravity, speed, etc. shouldn't get you caught.

I only ever got warned and softbanned after messing with my phantom/invasion settings too much, and even then I was fine most of the time, so I think I did something specific to fuck up or any changes that are detected will take a while - plus you usually get a warning before a ban.

Yeah I was planning on going for [Name] of Carim or something.

I deleted them as soon as I realized they were probably what got me banned.

I really need this.

No problem user

>It can literally only hit any enemy once per cast, even if it's one with standing poise and a fuckhuge hitbox like Ariandel or Midir.
What the fuck, why?

Anyone want to coop on ps4 just started a new build and killed eudex

Because fuck magic, that's why. Though ironically, Divine Pillars of Light is capable of hitting an enemy multiple times per cast, and it's a Miracle.

I love you more than you could possibly know lad

weak pars

>tfw killed Inferonplus
Feels good man

How effective would mace R1 spam w/ perseverance active be if I buffed it with DMB/SB/CMW in invasions?

Possibly even less effective. The thing is, the damage isn't what kills people when you use the Mace, it's that it hits them when they think it shouldn't, that it poises through their hits and kills them. You should actually make it more inviting for them to try to attack you, and buffing pushes them away.

Literally who? Nobody cares.

Generally buffs are terrible in invasions since they can make you do stupid stuff ("Oh shit, I only have 15 seconds left with this buff and the phantom's about to get away! Better chase him into a possible straight sword blender before the buff runs out!"). Infusions are better in that regard, since you'll always have the damage buff "active" and can pick and choose when to make use of it.

Well that's a shame, it really seems like there's no variety in viable invasion builds in 3. I've been looking into making one and at every turn it seems more and more like I'm just going to have to live with a straight sword and parry spam into chaos dagger riposte build.

fuck me bros I just tried using the invisible ring for the first time since launch and it's fucking SHIT. people can see me from miles away, this thing is only good to mildy surprise someone with a random arrow. I remember using this thing back in the day and NEVER taking it off because by the time they cod see you, you already got a hit into them.

If anything is going to be changed/ improved, it's the online and by extension, the covenants.

Obscuring Ring? You're just shit, it makes you invisible until you enter lock-on range, which is plenty enough. Learn how to use positioning to your advantage so that the enemy can't see you coming.

There are lots of things that I enjoy unironically. Gimicky rehashes are not on that list.

>Darkmoon ring
>two extra spells

Honestly, half the time I don't even bother with whatever utility spell I've equpped (usually Flamer Arc). What would you recommend?

>LLoyd's ring
This is an idea here, but in Undead Settlement I'm always taking chip damage from falls and gank squadrons are pretty good at tagging me at least once or twice

>Chloranthy Ring
I like having this because I'm a terrible player and even quickswapping throws me out of my rhythm. Also grass consumption management in the middle of a hectic gank spank sounds nightmarish

>Sage Ring
I think one of the strengths of the build is being able to play spacing games super effectively. Nothing like one whiff of a straight sword to trick a password-twink into trading with a GCFB right to the face. Having my biggest damage dealer be monstrously slow unless my right hand is occupied by a mostly useless item sounds kind of bad.

What does /dsg/ think about favorites charts? I made a new one with three more favorite things.

Kind of meaningless, desu

Does anyone have that picture of the firekeeper stomping on the soul of cinder with the dark sun in the sky?

family share was a fucking mistake

It's times like this and the bloated cost of GPUs and RAM thanks to buttcoin-mining assfaggots that makes me consider migrating to PS4.

Can i get some help with early level dancer on ps4 sl 15

>SL15
You knew what you were getting into. Nut up and git gud.

theres hackers on ps4 too bud. they can't do much without getting banned though. I suppose if one is willing they would make multiple accounts to torment poor hosts as long as possible before hopping over to a new account when the ban finally catches up to them.

I'm fully aware of that. But the $60 paywall makes it far less accessible than just downloading CE and finding a script.

>use weapons/armor an enemy uses
>armor obviously gets scaled down to fit your character
>shield or weapons don't, or do to a much lesser degree
Why is this so common?

Because fashion would be much less possible if the armors weren't scaled to your character. Weapons still being fuckhuge are there for aesthetic/intimidation purposes.

Shame there's no animation viewer to loop them.

Why does my character randomly become black?

It's the "blood" spatter from killing enemies and getting hit yourself. Except that they fucked it up super hard when they ported it over from the Bloodborne engine, and it looks black instead of red.

It's inconsistent and looks stupid as fuck. There's a reason why the BKS and BKGS aren't BKGS and BKUGS respectively. The BKs use them as slightly slower and heavier versions of ss and gs.
And look how the LK ss gets scaled properly if a bit too much then again, I wouldn't want to see an even longer lkss but the shield is almost as big as a greatshield.
Disable the blood in the setting or get a mod if you can

They're called that because, compared to the fuckhuge demons they were used to slay, they are roughly sword and greatsword-sized. That, and DaS2 did attempt to correct this by properly naming them BKGS and BKUGS

Did I fuck up by going Sorcery in DS2? Everything seems pretty sucky from what I have and what I'm reading.

Should I start pumping faith and go Hex?

I thought that was soot and ash.
You only go super blackface in Lothric Castle.

Sorceries are fine, you just need to combine them with melee. Anything you don't want to waste a cast of GHSA on, you pull out your weapon and kill.

pure int sorc is busted as fuck
you need staff of wisdom and the blue flame, maybe two blue flames

They're also roughly sword and greatsword size for the knights that wield them. The shield is properly sized for them too.
And ds2 didn't even have the black knight sword, it used the very similar but not same Syan sword in its place

What is meta level for pvp on ds3?

It's likely possible that someone's made stuff like this in SFM already, but most of the talent seems to have been directed towards Overwatch, of all things.

I'm sorta battlemaging it and picked up the Grand Lance and got that to +8. Seems like I'm mostly just buffing it and killing everything with it 90% of the time. Just wish I could cast more spells for killing stuff, but it just seems like a mediocre alternative atm.

For duelfaggotry? People stop at SL120 or SL125.

For actual PvP? Anywhere from SL25 to SL90.

Should I do 20+2 for watchdog invasions?

25+2 still gets good activity.

so i just got the "invalid data" thing, eventho i dont cheat or use CE. this shit kinda got me spooked

how do i transfer my save onto family shared account?

Redpill me on how to make an effective R1spam build for invasions

Anyone got some gud int builds?

thanks. Would you happen to have any recs for fun builds to use at that level?

Did you get invaded by a hacker? That's how.

Back up an old save or delete the character that has the hacked data. As long as you haven't been penalized yet, you still have time to save your account.

youtube.com/watch?v=di-USH0sxPU

Equip curved sword or straight sword
Level dex
Infuse with sharp
???
You did it
14 att for homomass and great dart
40 int
lotsa health
Bait them into rolling in you with homomass and punish with mlgs

Just twink the fuck out. PChain, K***ht's + Hunter's, Hornet and go to town on people.

Starting class?

no i havent been penalized yet.

i always back up my saves, and ive encountered a bunch of hackers who did "humanity stolen" and have been cursed in the past, but i always backed up a save from before it happened.

i deleted my save and started up a fresh character and left it, should i just chill until the message goes away and then restore my backup?

If one of those characters from a backed up save still has the hacked data, then reloading that save stands a chance of flagging your account all over again. As long as you load up a "clean" save without any hacked data, you should be fine after the "invalid data" messages stop appearing. They take a while to disappear and aren't indicative of current status.

Fuck me, this build is just fucking stupid.
>play with scrubs with no poison moss
>do like double damage of anyone else
>usually have as much, or more health than a host
>Double regen means almost never use potions
I kinda feel bad for twinking this hard, but it damn well feels good slaughtering over leveled phantoms like they're nothing for a change.

yeah nvm

i did the family share thing with some sort of a manager, and loaded my save

think ill just check if i dont have any suspicious items in my inventory and delete them

For bonus points, use Arstor's Spear instead. It can also poison, and you can kite dumbshits through mobs so that you get HP recovery from their hard work (extra bonus pointsif you hard-swap an Evil Eye +3 on at the same time).

That can be difficult, since some hacked items can't be removed, and it isn't necessarily inventory items that are flagging your account for invalid data.

If you don't know where the hacked data is coming from, absolute worst case you could just outright delete the affected character.

think i figured out what caused it only i cant be 100% sure, but its a bug ive discovered

on one of my pve saves i used about a million souls on NG+3 or something to buy the absolute maximum of twinkling titanite, after which i sold all of them back (i bought like 670+)

but even when i sold them they still remained in my inventory, ie i could just go to the blacksmith and still infuse all my stuff and it shows as if i have 500 more in my backpack but they dont actually exist

maybe this caused the invalid save data? should i report this somewhere

Not only does Arstor's Spear cost too many stat points for low level invasions, it doesn't do as much poison damage.
It's such a shame it's so shit.
As for Ring of the Evil Eye, it's only good for when I kill enemies. And I only invade with this character. Bountiful Light and Sacred Chime of Filianore (WA) are simply better. Plus the Iron Round shield with Simple doesn't lose a whole lot of Stability at these levels, so the Simple infusion really helps on getting more Double Regen casts.

I've spent hours thinking about how to make this build and theory crafting, I honestly can't think of a sing thing to make it better. I constantly hardswap my Sun Princess Ring for different rings, such as Hornet, Knight Slayer, Cat, Obscuring etc. etc. As well.
I could take 2 points of Vigor, which would leave me with 1k HP as a Red Spirit, then put it on Strength so I could swap out my shield for Ethereal when I need even more Regen, but after using the Regen during an invasion, I already have a significant amount. Another little bit won't matter that much.

Have you tested Evil Eye in invasions? Because Executioner's Greatsword and Pyromancer's Parting Flame will both proc their effects when the host and his phantoms kill enemies.

I haven't tested it, but that is interesting. So you're saying Executioner's Greatsword and Pyromancer's Parting Flame both give you their benefits even as a Red while the Host is killing?

If so, I will definitely have to test it. Invading in the Cathedral of the Deep will be hilarious then.

Knight, either case

Yes. Wearing an Executioner's as an invader not only lets you regen FP for the host's hard work, but each enemy they kill sends a tracer from their location (technically the mob enemy they killed) to you, letting you hunt them down more efficiently. And I have personally tested Parting Flame on my Pyro build, if you run through the graveyard at Cathedral and the host and his phantom(s) murder all those infinite respawning zombies, you will get death echoes from them.

I haven't tested Evil Eye or Arstor's myself, but if they function on the same "on kill" rule as the above two, then they should work, though I would not be surprised if Miyazaki thought of that and specifically made those two not work.

Interesting. That makes things a lot more interesting.

I guess I'll test this out later on, the Ring of the Evil Eye+3 is easy enough to get.

A 2H heavy mace at 66 str gives you 500 strike AR, and regardless of the perseverance you still have decent poise health from its hammer type. Couple that with a quick lightning bundle before or during trading and you'll destroy most opponents/squads attacking you. If you've already got a ton of int or fth then infuse with crystal/lightning

The mace isn't a weapon you can 'main' and expect it to do everything. It should be one of several weapons you use depending on the situation. The mace just so happens to destroy greedy shitters in groups due to its deceptively good range and swing arcs

youtube.com/watch?v=PPcTk6F0fiE
You can see a few times where the on-kill effect procs for his Executioner's even though he's an invader. So there's some visual proof, from footage that was taken in July last year (meaning, the only other patch since then was patching out boss invasions for the third time).

Why are demons fists in low tier on the PvP tier list?
I've been wrecking niggas all with them in invasions

the tier list is for duels
split dmg
no god tier perseverance
WA is parriable
Str is just okay, fai/int scaling is trash

Tiers don't exist for invasions

Tier lists are generally for Duels.
While Invasions definitely have some weapons that are outright better than others, invasions in general are a little more free.

I refuse to play Duels, because I got Gold in like half a day, if that, with a 9/10 win rate just by being a try hard passive piece of shit. And I could never take Ultras into Duels. But then taking Ultras into invasions was absolutely hilarious.
Getting an Ultra stagger on three people at the same time (three hit r1) is fucking amazing.