/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #243

BAN edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>modded apk retards are banned
>a new minibox Resonance of Contrast will drop on Jan 25th
>the selection box is live till the 22nd. You can only buy 15 packs without real money
>the Duel a Thon is live now
>the Tag Duel event will be live on the 24th
>Woodland Sprite will be limited to 1 on Jan 24th.
>Golden Bamboo Sword will be limited to 1 on February 5th
>"super" Chazz will be roaming duel world soon with undoubtedly shit drops
>Yubel has officially been teased ingame, she will likely be the next LD unlock event

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IqnVOrMGuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

say your fucking prayers modded apk retards

tonight is the night

Post YFW tonight's the night APKfags get their due

90 MINUTES TO GO

SAY YOUR PRAYERS MODDED APK RETARDS BECAUSE

TONIGHT

IS

THE

NIGHT

First for Joey is RUDE!

WHY CANT I LOG IN???????

Becca

DIE APK SCUM

What the FUCK am I supposed to do for the next 1 hour, 38 minutes, and 48 seconds?

>imagine being this uneducated, ugly and stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=9IqnVOrMGuU

How to make a KoG deck:
>2-3 floodgates
>2-3 mirror walls or wall of disruption
>2-3 sergeant electros
>rest of the decklist doesn't fucking matter as long as you can burn your opponents life points or destroy their monsters

I will installed the modded apk if ban wave didnt come in this update

I only want it to farm for gems.

2.3.1 is the safe one right

Ngl, I'm a Little pissed with how easy, the hackers (mod apk/botting) are getting off, if I'd known that they get off with only a warning, I might've done the same myself.

give your duelist id and I'll let PM you the safe one :)

>Evil Dragon Ananta deck

Wait what? How does one build an evil dragon ananta deck? I thought reptiles were garbo.

>Are banned

Confirmed? Otherwise commit sudoku.

they didn't want to ban 1/12th of its userbase right away, in fear of accidentally the entire game

>waiting
What are you stupid? Updates been live for like 10 mins now

Nah, People only getting banned if they keep using modded versions. This fixes the hacking issue and Konami keeps their players, some of which spend money. Konami would lose money if they just banned outright without giving out a warning so I really doubt anyone but people that continue hacking will be affected.

this meta is so fucking garbage, this is going to be one boring KC cup.

How the fuck are they drawing so many cards and summoning so many monsters.

Bad meme

advanced high level play, not something appropiate for Veeky Forums/reddit posters, no offense

you forgot to change the date this time

100% accurate

Not offended.
My knowledge of cards is limited to yugi and kaiba's starter decks and gold rank in duel links.

>mfw using a mod for 8k assesment and instant wins for ez grinding and not getting banned

Just you wait, you'll get yours user. Tonight is the FUCKING night.

you're already better off than most other people that started posting here since the Steam release, whose only experience comes from the anime over 15 years ago and the Yugioh Abridged Series

lmao I dare you to keep using it when the update drops. Not even sure if hokage242 will still be making updates to the apk

your days are numbered

>not botting+using modded APK 24/7 for easy gems and then using the cheat to see face down cards in PVP
Easiest KoG ever

Ive been off my shitposting game lately.

Soul Absorbing Bone Tower: While there is another zombie-type monster on your side of the field, your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. Each time a zombie type monster is special summoned successfully, send 2 cards from the top of your opponent's deck to the graveyard.

Zombie world: All monsters on the field and in any graveyard become Zombie type monsters. Neither player can tribute summon monsters, except zombie-type monsters.

Thunder dragon you already know.

Dark World Grimoire: During your end phase, if you discard a monster card(s) to the graveyard because you had more than 6 cards in your hand, you can special summon 1 of those monsters.

The Wicked Worm Beast: This face-up card on the field is returned to the owner's hand during the End Phase of your turn.

Basically he kept rotating the cards over and over to remove all cards from opponent's deck.

Sometimes I feel like the only person playing the TCG and Duel Links.

Same here. I don't cheat in pvp, but fuck grinding.

It's a simple loop
Zombie World turns all monsters on the field (and in the graveyard) into Zombie-type monsters
Soul Absorbing Bone Tower mills your opponent for 2 cards every time you special summon a Zombie-type monster
Wicked Worm Beast returns to your hand during the End Phase
Dark World Grimoire lets you special summon any monster you sent to the graveyard because your hand was full
Wicked Worm Beast returns to the hand, choose to discard it, Dark World Grimoire special summons it, Bone Tower mills, Wicked Worm Beast returns to the hand, etc etc until his opponent runs out of cards and decks out. Need exactly 6 cards in your hand before Worm Beast returns to set this up.

That's fucking stupid, and accurate.

>Just reads my post and shortens it

I don't have anyone to play the tcg with aside from my little brother, otherwise I'd play more of it. I have a Dark Magician deck (not enough Dark Magicians in it, though. Only 2, not 3)

What did Konami detect the cheat if you are only using it for grinding?
Number of turn/Constant high winrate/Gem number?

Yeah, there are staple cards. So what? This is easily the most diverse meta we've ever had. Burn, rez, ca, hazy, six sams, ananta, ancient gears, dark worlds, glad beasts, dinos, etc. And not one of those decks are dominant right now like rez was in summer or ca was the past few months.

I was typing that up earlier silly

What current deck taunts/forces the opponent to fill their backrow right away?
I wanna have fun with Flush.

I'd argue the TCG is pretty fucking boring in comparision though, especially when dueling against someone with more experience

>You cant take the card of the toher guy to read its effect
>There's not a moderator that forces you to follow rules of each card and chain
>You only play with a bunch of stinky virgin losers IRL

>This is easily the most diverse meta we've ever had.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
that's not saying much, this games meta was never good.

I play both but the TCG has gotten increasingly bullshit over the latest months. I remember having a lot of fun from DUEA format to the Pepe format. I don't know how it changed, but the game became a lot more about setting up an unbreakable turn 1 board in the meanwhile

nigga, what? you can do all that in the TCG. It's actually one of the main rulings that if you ask your opponent to show you what his card does they must show you the card.

It's boring that the entire meta revolves around outplaying the same Staples and meme decks.

I just listed 10 ten decks that can easily hit kog, and each of those decks have tons of variations and techs. The meta is fine right now

Can we get Wicked Wormbeast? I think I remember it being an N, but I cannot remember from where.

you didn't even mention phoenix

i easily took phoenix to KOG this season

if anything, it's likely to be downhill from here.

>What is Electro
>What is Cosmic Cyclone
>What is Ching Chong Box
>What is Gyoukou
>What is AMA

It's not even hard to get around backrow nowadays

is phoenix still good
i havent pwayed in a while -3-

That's because cards kept making it so easy to OTK while protecting yourself in the meantime.
The longer the game goes on (yugioh in general) the more ridiculous they'll make it. Pendulum, XYZ, Links, etc is making the game far more complicated, far less fun, and more one turn combo oriented.

Actually, yeah. It fell out of usage when CA was dominant since backrow kinda died out, but it's a lot better now since duels are a lot slower and more backrow focused

I didn't say it was hard to get around backrow, I'm saying it's boring that 9/10 matches in Legend and KOG are identical. Locking down or baiting backrows, the only ritual that's relevant is CA, fusions are dead, and abusing broken skills.

It's in the next pack coming tomorrow

Actually that reminds me, my little brother wasn't so into yugioh until recently, and I decided to buy one of the boxes with newer packs and try out the pendulum decks.

He doesn't even want to try to play against me when I use pendulum because the combos are ridiculous, the turns take too long, and it's altogether bullshit.

Also, certain cards (I can't think of the name right now) instawin you the game

Just because decks all use some of the staple cards doesn't mean they all play the same. You'd play completely differently against glad beasts than against hazy for example

yeah, I understand that, what I don't get is how Konami thought that was what we wanted. Remember when stuff like Omninegators were so scarce only a few archetypes had access to them? When Cyber Dragon Infinity brought an outraged reaction from the entire community?

Now every fucking deck that can spam has access to an omninegator in the form of Tri-Gate Wizard. Now your deck has to auto-include Maxx C, FiveHead Loli and side the other lolis to have a chance.

The fucking side deck is just a bunch of handtraps now. Pendulum wasn't even that bullshit, only Pepe managed to be that bad. Now Droll and Lock Bird has an almost guaranteed side deck spot because of how much searching and drawing decks do right now.

It was this aspect that got me off the TCG. I don't dislike the changes brought out by the different eras, it's just the mentality has made the game an uninteractive borefest. I seriously pray duel links doesn't follow the way of the TCG soon.

>You'd play completely differently against glad beasts than against hazy for example
that's what I'm talking about, that's all you see. glad, hazy, all meme decks. nobody is original. they just copy what they see from reddit or some faggots discord. it's not fun going up against the same decks everytime.

data will now be downloaded
hopefully they don't kick me out right after again

The most fun I have playing card games is with winning.
I'd way rather crush somebody than spend hours trying to think up some deck that's already been done better and lose.

But it's not like that though. My kog run was against like 10+ different decks in total. One match it's hazy, then six sams, then psychics, then glad beasts, then ananta, etc. I don't see how that's repeitive

Based on the release dates on boxes in duel links, DL has between three months or 3 years to become the same as the TCG.

It all depends on what they deem as "fun"

it's up, mokuba won't shut up

The problem is that there are not variety of cards in the game, so only a few actually get some combo going, or else it becomes a mess to play

once you play through 100 victories for the UR ticket, you're guaranteed to see the same basic deck structures at least 20 times (hazy, glad, burn, etc) but with each having slightly different staples.

What the fuck, it's actually up. Isn't this an hour early?

>zombraya the dark
>evilswarm salamandra
>triamid pulse
>lightning blade

Neat.

>Ctrl + F
>APK
>No links

I bot/grind this shit more than I pvp
And I still don't have even a fraction of the staples
Fucking christ

Wtf I am banned???

I love winning too but in duel rooms where people aren't going full tryhard meta cancer.

>tfw can't log in

>"friendship letters"

lol

Too many people are trying to log in right now.

Screenshot?

How do I quickly reroll?
Is it possible to delete some file in the APK to keep rerolling instead of downaloding the game for 3 hours?

everyone STOP TRYING TO LOG IN so I CAN LOG IN

fgo retard

What?

What does pot of greed do?

>get in first try
idk what you guys are always complaining about

lets you draw 2 cards

Looks like I'm dueling on top of a Blow-up Pool.

I think all of these cards are awful but what else is new, Triamid Pulse feels like the best one for rock decks but it banishes to activate its effects

you mean start over? delete your app settings/cache on your android phones data management options.

Shits getting banned user you missed your chance

Triamid Pulse requires way too much setup, just stick with Powerful Rebirth for Magnet decks

is this game really popular to have people trying to log in this late at night or is konami servers just shit

yes

>10 million google play downloads
>over 1.3 million reviews
Gee boss, I dunno.

fuck this stupid bullshit i don't want to tag duel with some faggot human or some faggot AI i don't want to have to play this stupid ttag bullshit for rewards FUCK

downloads doesnt equal active players and you very well know that most of those downloads are from spam bots

>dark zebra

>still can't log in

They should just let all the important players in first and block access from third world countries for a few hours.

bans are starting to go out now