Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/01eNb
poal.me/r39oh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So who should I roll for?

Green, blue or red?

Vote for my daughters please

You s-still like the c-chicken, right /feg/?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Why doesn't L'arachel have Latona?

Green
No

I just want to spend orbs

>Myrrh with Guidance Seal
OH NO NO NO

Yeh.
imgur.com/a/01eNb

Who? I only use Myrrh now.

You will be redeemed, some how and some way. Don't worry.

wife sheep

Yes

I'M GOING TO DO IT

...why are you people mad about eirika? I thought you wanted less nufe Jesus fuck just shut the fuck up all of you

HONE DRAGONS
>HONE DRAGONS
HONE DRAGONS
>HONE DRAGONS

GET FUCKED HUMANS

I'm going to run both and you can't fucking stop me

Duracell will not be the Garm user. Ross or Tana out of fucking nowhere will get it.
Ranger Neimi is 100% happening and she will have Sacred Nidhogg.

Reminder that the only thing this "fiasco" points out is that IS needs to fucking add a few 3* units to the pool with each update. It is an egregious problem in FEH, and all of your complaints on this banner are related to the fact that they have totally mismanaged how to add new (low-rarity) characters to the game.

Because IS decided that now that staves have been buffed to a pretty good state, now is the time to never add any staff users again. The last staff user we had was Genny, in May. It's been over half a year since a staff user.

I'm just tryna wake up next to Celica

Gone, but not forgotten. My vote for tomorrow's going to him.

They actually believe it's preventing their literal who favorites from getting in the game.

So every top 10 female has at least 1 alt now except Micaiah cause she was just recently added. A Micaiah alt will probably happen eventually too.

a single green orb, then back out

Are you rolling on the SS banner? If so how many orbs do you have, and for whom are you rolling?

Eirika is nuFE

LOOK AT THIS DUDE, LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS BANNER
OH NO NO NO

*inhales*

>/feg/gots don't roll with their dick

We /sex with Eirika/ now

What do we call her?
poal.me/r39oh8

Never did, feels good to finally get a green dragon I care about.

>before the trailer
>literally NO ONE posting about Knoll
>after the trailer
>"wtf Knoll is OBVIOUSLY my favorite character fuck ISIS"

Eirika never used a spell book and this isn't a holiday unit.

/feg/'s default state is autistic screeching. Give it a few weeks and everyone will be screaming about how Marth is nuFE.

Read the last thread, retard

Eirika getting an alt in a SS banner does not stop nufe cancer seasonals shitting up the place.

They're saving that for an alternate version once they've run every lord but Leif a second time.

Why the fuck didn't they just save eirika in case she did well in Cyl?

Why is she drinking her husband's (Alm) semen

>People still don't understand after threads and threads of people pointing out exactly why.
Christ. You fags might be even worse than the people bitching.

>fenrir+

287 orbs, rolling for Eirika and Myrrh.

I'm mostly looking forward to the Lyon GHB

People don't want seasonals, not necessarily NuFE.

Much less people would be complaining if we were getting Libra or some shit instead of Azura or Chrom #3. Eirika is half the reason why people hate seasonal shit.

>he doesn’t know

Um hello? Eirika Sue is nufe dumbfag

Myrrh! 120 orbs!

I suspect they had multiple contingencies and they probably monitored the early day votes then determined she wouldn't win so they went along with this one.

>Myrrh is everything I've ever wanted
>shares no colours with the other focus units
>she's green however
>Merric'd
>Soren'd
>Legendary soon
>can't get chucked by units like those two, but can't get Myrrh

WHAT DO

>Res Tactic
I unironically want this for my infantry team.

About 70 orbs, rolling for Eirika.

>no Eiricav

BUT THAT WOULD COST MONEY THAT IS DOESN'T HAVE (ignoring that FEH makes so much money that IS could make three FE titles that sell no copies and still be in good shape with how much FEH makes in revenue at next to no cost).

There wasn't much reason to bring him up before, now there is.

This isn't rocket science.

kys micaiahcuck.

add it

>they have Brave Eirika/Nino/Celica/Tharja/Camilla/Azura all ready to be deployed
>anyone who doesn't win will just conveniently get an alt the next time their game has a banner

>2004
>nu

I do roll for more dicks.

>1000 votes
>nowun laik da kurakta???

17 orbs. I'll luckshit Myrrh on the free roll.

The shitposting is so unbelivable, I'm willing to make a bet that will either make or break me
I bet that Lyon will not get RYO'D, and that he will be drawn by someone of great talent
If, for whatever godforsaken reason, he does get ryo'd, I will record myself hotgluing a Celica amiibo and post it here
I have every damn right to believe fate will be on my side
Screencap this shit now, because you will look like idiots anticipating something that won't happen
Dob't be gay and just roll

I specifically remember a decent amount of Knoll discussion just yesterday, you retard.

since when do you care so much about what weapons characters can canonically use in their source games

>people get off on that

>Love Lady Lel
>She's another blue cavalier in the sea of blue cavaliers
>Her base kit is next level garbage. All of it except maybe her weapon needs replacing

Is this the price we pay for good art?

Worth it.

Also I look forward to all the Myrrh posting when people fail to pull her.

>Green orbs existing

The orbs..return them to me.png

>Add in some sort of special fodder banners
>Spend a single orb for a guaranteed 3 or 4*
>Can add whoever the fuck they want to it while they continue doing whatever in the main banners
Yae or gay?

Injured art when

>Want to ugrade Felicia
>Also want to make Oliver BEAUTIFUL
>Lyon shows up

H-help

Of course
>tfw using hone dragons guidance Myrrh to launch tactical speed chickens at the enemy

Have 151, gonna try all 3, but if I got lady lel first, then I'm done.

She's still the most Res oriented dragon and, therefore, with forges Myhrr will lack, the greatest counter to Reinhardt and BLyn. Myhrr seems to be more oriented towards Defense, if her weapon's effect and Bonfire are anything to go by.

Myhrr will saddly end up ditching her Prf for Lightning breath in order to be optimal, if not dropping Fury for Distant Counter (whales, tho).

>all FE games past FE8 are nufe
>thinks I like Micaiah
LOL try again brainlet

Even in regards to CYL, I didn't see fucking anyone talking about him. Now all of a sudden he's /feg/'s hero

If your wife/husband isnt the 50% of your votes at least you dont love her/him

Nope. Even though Myrhh and L'arachel were my two most requested characters for this game, I am so insulted by "Brave" Eirika. I screamed into my pillow when I saw her because I knew it meant that we won't be getting Cormag, and that it meant that Knoll wouldn't get his canon weapon.

I will be writing feedback every day until they undo this decision and add characters like Cormag, Rennac, Dozla, and now Knoll into the game. Fuck IS for betraying my trust and screwing over FE8 fans yet again.

Stop asking this question that has been answered a thousand times. Fuck off stupid. Fuck you.

Lol, you're probably exactly right. Probably throw in Hector Chrom and Ephraim too.

Myrrh is priority. Eirika is secondary.

This hurts fans of less popular characters, yes. But let's not forget the other side of the coin. This opens up opportunities for characters already in, popular and unpopular alike. Anyone disappointed with how their favorite ended up can now hope for an alt to redeem them. Cordeliafags can get a dark flier that's art isn't ass. Oborofags likewise. Even guys that got Ryo'd.

The tiny Micaiah fan in me is happy at the very real prospect of a light sage alt with a decent looking face.

The chicken's an Arena Champion for me so I still like her

She can also fight Reinhardt and (sometimes) Brave Lyn while Myrrh can potentially struggle against both.

>+1 merge
>fury 2
>can't even be bothered to get her fury 3
You don't even have an excuse since there's a literal fodder banner that's active right now

Cute pig.

serika

FUCK IT. I'LL TAKE IT IF IT MEANS I CAN AT LEAST GET THE VAIKE.

>rolled -atk micaiah
feathers or inherit

I have to nipple roll because I don't have a dick.

>Knoll wouldn't get his canon weapon

It's not canonically HIS.

I just got a minus speed fae. Should i try to get + speed nowi and +speed fae now?

You sound like an SJW on her period.

If you limit them by weapon, it means more characters can be brought in to fill the gaps.

>I am so insulted by "Brave" Eirika. I screamed into my pillow when I saw he

>Talks shit about people not loving their wives
>Doesn't plan on dropping all 7 votes on his
The only cuck who doesn't love his wife is you

Let's be real though they're never giving Sophia a powercreep alt
If you don't like the lords or deuteragonists you're still fucked

Cordelia already has a good alt. She's not Brave Lyn good, yes, but she's still a good unit.

Kamui!

You sound like those console fanboys that would rather have their favorite company make money instead of releasing good games.
Get a grip, this is embarrassing.

So who's going to be the most intelligent summoner and put Hone Dragons on their Zephiel?

She already got an alt