>Warhammer 2 Info
***Tomb Kings DLC Released***
Tomb Kings Campaign Tactics - youtube.com/watch?v=Y7g_sWmmpj4
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-roster-reveal

>Thrones of Britannia Info
Alfred the Great Trailer - youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Ye Olde Stitching

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/7sj2mc/can_we_get_more_khemri_tv_content/dt5m7ve/
youtube.com/watch?v=SFq5wQurqwk
youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Khalida Milkies

>araby is stereotypical
>flying carpet units

Does Settra's chariot have any special bonuses that make it worth replacing the Warsphinx mount?

amazons and pygmies are more likely than getting pic related

And they ride camels.
Its fucking wild.

why is there an asteroid on the banner

A Xena Total War would probably play out very much like Three Kingdoms.

>Pygmies still not announced

UMA

I can't even beat these fucking Savage orcs Settra starts next to. One unit of savage orcs stomp 5 units of skeletons.

This army is boring as fuck because its just a garbage early game followed by a rape fest when you get Ushabti.

>chaos goblins
neat

>Araby gets Jezzarails first
These are not Araby units, I just like the look

Save your cash instead of upgrading buildings and get a casket of souls from the rite. It's super powerful.

BEYOND

1-3 Alans
4-6 Burgundians
7-9 Vandals
0 Suebians

Ushabti aren't even that stellar, they get destroyed by Rat Ogres

Just git gud

Alright.

Comfy migration campaign is a go! Will post updates from time to time

>not playing tomb kings

LOOOOOOOOOL

Collision damage and tighter attack animations.

>Ushabti
>letting them get anywhere near rat ogres

Even the melee focused ones suck in melee, its the archers that destroy entire companies

So the Tomb Kings are all after like 9 relics right? What happens if two people play co-op and they're both a Tomb King faction?

I just can't bring myself to micro chariots like that. Especially when something like the warsphinx basically lets him solo 6 stacks by himself anyway.

I think single player wants 5 and multiplayer wants 8 and you share them between you.

Reading through the previous thread i'm sort of glad i didn't fall for the skeleton spearmanii meme. Might do a vortex campaign as some other faction after i'm done with Burgundians though.

How do I beat up Malekith with Tomb Kangz early game

smack him with the titan

Why are you fighting Malekith early game? I can understand Morathi, but he doesn't start right next to you.

>completely destroy arkhan's faction
>don't get the ability to summon vampire units
Honestly a bit disappointed.

Spoken like a scrub

It's probably stuff his waifu gave him

>why is there an asteroid on the banner
By the twin-tailed comet!

'cus he's easier than dinosaur armor early game

>spearmanii

wat

>reminder that a Dwarfish euphemism for a Dwarf from Barak Varr is "wetback"

easier to say

Make Nehekhara great again!

Tomb Kings aren't a spearmanii army. The ones you want to picks are.

wonder how many redditors thats triggered

Every total war faction is a spearmanii army. How new are you?

Dwarfs literally has 0 (zero) spears

a lot, reddit is always fucking seething whenever something happens related to trump

it's retarded too since all the fucking kang says is "LETS MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN" and every retard crawls out of the woodwork to politicize it, its just a fucking saying

no.

Yes.

How is the vortex Kangz campaign? Is it actually enjoyable or is collecting the books as pointless as doing the rituals/stopping others from doing them?

I tried a change of scenery after my disastrous attempts to play Tyrion at Normal, so I decided to start with Karl Franz and do something I've done before.

I lost a hundred men in the first battle of the campaign, and two Secessionist armies came out of nowhere to defeat me. I lost on Turn 3. I don't know what these patches did, but I can't play this game anymore. The weirdest part is, I completed a Vortex campaign with Tyrion just last week, and the week before I was able to handily unite the Empire as Karl Franz. What the hell happened, why have I gone from "okay" to "holy shit."

t. triggered niggers imagining scenarios
baka

go look for yourself faggot, im guessing you're part of the triggered crew

The story's alright, but it really depends upon how much you enjoy the presence of TWWH1 races or not. For me it ultimately felt futile to continue with the campaign at a certain point.

Which annoys me cause I would love a dwarvish spear phalanx

i looked and now i'm curious
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/7sj2mc/can_we_get_more_khemri_tv_content/dt5m7ve/
can you link the khalida meme since you're so inclined to browsing leddit? i'm a big waifu fan

based redditspy

will it ever be enough? is this ravenous hunger for more warhammer ever enough? can i ever be sated? every dlc/game release is another full day spent playing it then avidly looking forward to the next release with a feeling of emptiness

what happens when there is no more dlc to look forward to?

pls link the meme

It's kind of part of their balance so you have to rely on slayers, arty and irondrakes for anti-large, since basic dwarf inf beats almost all infantry of the same tier except Saurus

Chorfs has halberd-rifle though

Are you ready for your sexy Arabyan djinni LL, user?

Chorfs will probably be the most fun faction in the series

P Y G M I E S
youtube.com/watch?v=SFq5wQurqwk

More mommies - better.

depends on if you enjoy armies with throwaway units
guarantee chorfs will have shit like slave hobgoblins with shit stats

Why are Skelly archers labelled as having good range when their range is totally average?

> good range (for skeletons)

Okay cool. So pretty much all you get over ME is the little cutscenes and stuff?

link to the unit size increase mod my dude? The one I use is out of date

Plus the Nagash objectives. This helps people who don't "get' sandbox and openness of gameplay.

Their process would probably be close to Skaven. Throwing chaff at people early then checkerboard with chorf inf in late game

Settra on a Sphinx is beyond insane

How do I win early game? You have nothing but fucking awful skeletons and one army. DO i avoid fighting like a plague?

I thought it was enjoyable. It gave me an objective which encouraged a different playstely besides "conquer or ally everyone in the whole map" or "turtle in you starting lands."
At least for one campaign, would recommend. There is also a definite conclusion instead of just burning out on ME campaigns when I know I can't lose anymore which was nice.

at least the modder one is close to animated now

Is there a good mod that lowers the intensity of effects? I saw one before but I forgot what it was called. Also the one that lowers blood by like 50%

Having a minor settlement in the frozen north as my capital didn't sound too great so i packed up and left in search of a more suitable home for my tribe. Also,
1-5 Sword
6-0 Brooch

>try to be friends with other kangz
>none of them want anything more than an NAP
>cancel that shit and just take their land

Alliances help if you're able to get them early
If you get lucky and build relations with Mazdamundi early as Khatep you can basically count on him to carry you through the early game. Same with Khalida/Teclis

LETS JUST GIVE IT UP FOR DIS BOY RIGHT HERE!!
>Vanguard deployment for everybody
>Anti-Large
>Actually seems to stay in the fight longer than Queek
>Cute as hell dumb face
>Pimp as fuck BRIGHT ORANGE and off-white/cream colour scheme.

Im quite a pleased lad!
Dead people aight' too.

uhhh how do you recruit lich priests and shiiit?

1-5 youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw
6-0 Fight the fire

>dwarves not dominating the map anymore
>actually get to fight Orcs
holy shit finally

OH also
>Stealth/undetectable/leadership bonus skill

I mean, fuck man.

what is this fantasy bullshit? CAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sorry, im too busy not caring about r*ddit rats to care about r*ddit rats

Anyone got a comprehensive list of difficulty level differences in medieval 1 before I start playing lower diffy levels to understand why my kingdom splits into rebels and loyalists just 2 territories before I conquer Europe and the Mediterranean and keeps respawning defeated factions ussually in the same turn?

Settra, right? Use your cat, get a Necrotect as soon as possible to heal it. Keep it fighting, and use your chariots to scatter the Orcs blobbed on it.Settra can also help with his AOE blast. Focus at all costs on getting Nekeharan warriors, they're going to be your spearmanii equivalent unit. Form a trash army or two as soon as possible. Use these for outright tiring the enemy and winning over autoresolve. You're on relatively good terms with all your neighbors, finish the Top Knotz and then build slowly to push back Arkhan and company.

If you're not Settra then here's some general pointers: Don't think of the Tomb Kings as a simple unit variety faction by any means. Your trash free guys are trash in every word and equivalent to a free zombie stack with shields. You need chariots to break morale until you have terror units, you need actual damage dealers and your choice of them matters, and you can pretty much lose entirely before the battle begins by army comp alone. The closest equivalent I can think of in how badly a unit can get fucked by not exploiting their early game elites is Empire or DElves.

Grom what I gather, TK are used as what is essentially a Pet faction. Constructs are the real shit, the rest is you keeping them alive, and by fucking god can they LIVE.

Fiddling with custom battles I almost got a Scorpion to fight an entire small funds dorf army.

>pop the sandstorm rite
>nagash army just stands their for the entire duration
ezpz

Yea, I'm Settra. I've never done so poorly early. The cat is beast for sure, so I'll do my best to keep it alive and in the thick of it. I just cna't believe how easily your line disintegrates. Skeletons cna't even tarpit basic units.

So Settras chariot is useless compared to the sphinx right?

1-5 Priest
6-0 King

Pre shading paints miniatures sure look disgusting

Short and easy. Good fun once, but would go for domination if I played the map again.

Guess i'll stick with germanic paganism

I just love doing hammer and anvil maneuvers in Warhammer 2, especially with Brettonia. The battles are also surprisingly fun, much more than Warhammer 1, the battles also last a good while which surprised me because I wasn't really happy with the battles in WH1. All in all, if CA finally did Medieval 3, and it used this engine and battle model (minus the shitty morale and breaking insanely fast of some units) I would be so so very happy that I wouldn't even mind sitting on the campaign map for a few turns doing nothing and autoresolving battles like I find myself doing in the fantasy games a lot. Hopefully Chink Total War won't disappoint

Increase capacity with tech. You don't need any buildings for them.

gee settra, two kephra guard?

what the fuck

No. Chariots have a hidden damage stat for crashing into stuff that allows a microd chariot Lord to kill shit way faster than a monster Lord, and Settra's chariot is wide as fuck to exploit that.

I'm glad Brets got the buff they needed, I just hope its enough.

Get some chariots, use the chariots as a hammer against the sphinx's anvil. Add you get better with micro, start double hammering exposed targets with chariots from opposing directions, no anvil necessary.