Ultra Instinct Goku
Ranger 17
Some form of customization for cast Characters
>WIP List of DLC 5 Balance Changes
pastebin.com/cgLtGju6
>DLC5 Content
pastebin.com/vBcCrW96
>DLC 6 News
Extra Pack 2 will contain an original new character, a new scenario and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. On top of that, players may also discover an all new form Goku in the Extra Pack 2
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Movies Pastebin
pastebin.com/7bAJFGVJ

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>FighterZ Beta
Arc System Works/Bandai Namco.
Dragon Ball FighterZ's open beta will begin Jan. 14, 2018 for everyone and one day earlier for those who pre-order the fighting game, Bandai Namco announced.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

Last time on /dbg/ autismville:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs
pastebin.com/UMtGZGvd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I WANT TO GRAB RIBRIANNE'S BELLY

Cheeky monkeys!

I WANT TO EAT YOU ALL

Ningen reeeeee

Good edition

Dyspo for XV3, ya just know his moves would be great for CAC's.

Which of these do you think is the most likely scenario that explains all the Saiyans in Online/Xenoverse?

1. Everyone is a U6 Saiyan
2. Goku and/or Vegeta bred with a lot of people
3. Offspring of off world Saiyans around the time that Planet Vegeta was destroyed
4. Descendants of Bardock as part of a tie in with Episode of Bardock
5. Arrived from a timeline in which the Saiyans were spared from Frieza's wrath

Someone who hates that selfish, useless braggart?

5 desu

they got transported from Vegeta before Freeza destroyed it
that or option 4 since fucking all of them are name either Goku or Gohan

Let us play you the song of our people

Either 3, 4 or 5. 1 is unlikely as they don't share the same short and skinny build as U6 Saiyans. 2 is also unlikely as there is no official confirmation that half/partial breeds are even capable of achieving god form yet, though we'll probably see a SSG Gohan and Trunks in future installments of Heroes at some point.

the explanation in all the games is that they are earthling descendants of goku and vegeta's half-saiyan offspring, from a few hundred generations later.
in DBO they had to use Shenron to bring out their heritage to be able to go super saiyan but xenoverse and heroes seems to have decided against that, that half-saiyans will always have half saiyan kids no matter how far removed they are from a pure saiyan. or else enough people did it online that the ones in H/XV are those ones immediate offspring and a completely fresh batch of half and quarter saiyans

>Someone who hates that selfish, useless braggart?
Explain how I am either.

Cell is such a massive cunt in FighterZ, it's great. He's got top tier bantz.

Post it

You, that's right YOU! Tell us what dragon ball you're playing at the moment

what was that ability and how did you escape the nostam

also xv2, i'm too old and slow for normal fightan games and i like to make waifus

Sudden death beam, and a fair enough reason for you. May as well stick with what you enjoy.

i made my guy purple and i regret it

>selfish, usless braggart.
Would you rather they act like you user?
a pandering faggot who goes out of their way to understate them self for attention.
That is you, isn't is Majora?

Time to collect those Dragon Balls user

for one set of dragon balls you can fix it all Cifer

>the FighterZ beta actually works on Xbox now
Nice, that solves my worries

I just use time travel as an excuse for both Celete and Parsa, as in they were warped away from the planet as it was being destroyed, might do something different for XV3 though

>user
I'm sorry, do I have to attach a picture every time I'm posting in response to someone nagging about me in the thread? Getting a bit harder to do since I reformatted. I'm just wondering why they think I'm a selfish, useless braggart.

Sorry I fucked up. I meant the person you were responding to, I realized i quoted you instead just after I posted. I have no beef with you, people should be allowed to say what they want people just look like faggots when they act nice to everyone when their name is above each message but will shitpost about someone in the thread

Children Please
Your God hates all of you equally

I am my God, and I love me

But Cala-chan loves me!

youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs

She was a mistake.

does anyone wanna play some xv2 on pc

I might do later, but for now I'm playing the FighterZ beta

epic

it's true

Why is Frieza so mean

Half purple Zamas raid is coming back this Saturday, the rewards are same as last time (Gold Turtle Gi) so ya know that fun.

Switchfags finally get the TP shop update
pastebin.com/UMtGZGvd

implying that self centered prick likes anyone but themself

>That is you, isn't is Majora?
No.
Wait I thought you two fags were friends?

>No one will ever care enough about me to shit-talk me in the thread

I HAVE LIKE 3 OF THESE FUCKING GIS ALREADY

TRENDY SUIT TOP WHEEEEEEN

>People care more about shit-talking people who probably never even visit this thread anymore than to shit-talk you

At least you're not like "PLEASE PLEASE LIKE ME, PLEASE NOTICE ME" Pitza and Daiko

Yeah same, guess Dimps really wants people to be shiny.

Literally whomst? I haven't seen you around before.

It is not enough that I should go Super Saiyan. My clothes should as well.

>Majora comes online
>This post shows up

You are all faggots and I hate all of you

As far as I am aware they don't even even come here anymore as they have long since stopped playing Xenoverse. And they're usually awake long before that time period anyways.
I have no way of verifying or disputing this really. But I thought they liked Keitan anyway so this makes no sense at all.

I want people to not like me and actively talk about how much they don't like me but I guess I'm just not good enough

I am DBnews and today I am exposing Rechow from cheating

holy shit I want to suck horse cock

>people shit-talk you because thats all they can do since they cant accept losing to you all the time

Me too but don't go shouting it man. There are ladies (and ladyboys) present.

Stream it on twitch! I want to see him get EXPOSED live!

Careful. People might start naming names. Try not to succumb to your own hubris.

That's kind of gay

>As far as I am aware they don't even even come here anymore as they have long since stopped playing Xenoverse.
That doesn't stop them from acting like the sun shines out their ass

>I thought they liked Keitan anyway
It is interesting how many people like Majora shit on their friends behind their backs

not if it's a girl's horsecock

I was not aware they did any of that. What a shame. It does not seem like a thing they would do to be honest. Maybe I should pay more attention to them.

I need this in my life

ever wonder why people are at ends with them over nothing?

He has been converted.

That is true right? So if I suck it I am still straight.

Someone commission this.

I do not really think anyone is at ends with them, then again they do not really come around as often as they used to. But the few times I do see them they are not fighting with anyone. Come to think of it, they seem to be getting along very well recently with people who as far as I knew hated them. So what you are saying is making less and less sense.
Unless you yourself have beef with them. I suppose your personal experience might be driving your actions. I would try and find out for sure though before you do anything. Try talking to them or something. (And post the results)

I am an excited monkey thinking someone would commission art of me

>Leonidas' lust for horse cock has overwhelmed him and now he is a rabid beast lusting for horse dick futas

Gay ass imposters

first it was futas
now HORSE futas
what's next? dolphins?

It is a new form I am not used to yet.

No one can pretend to be the real Leo, just ask the little one. No one can keep up with me.

Pitza better run.

She will.
(Run toward Leo that is. Because she wants to get her horse dick sucked.)

Saiyans are only good for their genes. Majins are for long-lasting intimate relations.

You think this isn't the real me little monkey? I don't care what you think about me anyway. I am just here to punch and chase delicious futa dick.
The milk gives me power

Tags: dickgirl on male, feminization, crossdressing

tags: ntr

pitza ends up raping his waifu and then him

Now we are talking.

gotta rape them back
it's only fair

Should I pre-order DBFZ?
What is everyone else doing.

he's too much of a pussy to fight the horsecock

BONJOUR
HON HON BAGUETTE ONION, HON HON

I finished preloading it a couple hours ago.
the very second it comes out I'll be playing it

Keep posting if you want I am not going to change.
How could I fight back when I am just stuck on the ground like this?

That's too far

JE NE CROIS PAS QUE VOUS ÊTES PRÉPARÉ

Are you still scared of namekians?

When will Americans and other 3rd world dwellers finally fuck off with their shit internet?
The fucking net code on Xenoverse 2 is already fucking aids, and then on top of that we have fucking "Brian" from Texas with his comcast internet at a whopping 1kbt download speed shitting it all up further.
Yes, Americans, You have shit internet. SHIT. Its not JUST the net code that sucks, its fucking you cunts as well.
>BUT I LIVE IN 'MURRICA WE DA BEST
Fuck off Pedro/Tyrone. Your internet is a fucking JOKE.
BUT, at least you speak English (a simple version of it anyway)

You know who the REAL problem are?
Fucking. Russians and Chinks.
HOLY
O
L
Y

FUCK
U
C
K

They all need to fuck off. Or get region locked. JESUS CHRIST.

Do it if you want, just for access to SSB Goku and Vegeta early in the game.
I'm still holding off on getting the season pass, since I'm certain none of who I want will get added

Stupid funny posts.

I feel the new power welling up within me. Pitza hit get some of your wo(man) friends. I have a big job for you.

Why is he so scared to fight people?

You puss'd out (get it) when I asked you what platform you're on.

I don't know if I can be sold on the DLC