>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>my team: double snipers
>their team: double assassins
That's okay. I didn't want to win anyway.

Nerf Mercy

I want to bully Tracer until she cries!

This is what happens when you drink too much tap water that has birth control pill residues in it.

hey i was going to post that image

>roadhog and mercy in literally every game
It's amazing how this game gets even worse as time goes on. It's truly the League of Legends of FPS.

Reminder that Reaper mains are misunderstood and should be given all the love or else they'll probably kill themselves

SAVE THEM

It's true. I, too, became an Overwatch player after drinking tap water. :(

>that outfit
SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Game needs more boboies.

I have a great need to breed asp Pharah!

Would you do tequilla shots with Sombra and McCree?

What happens to these people when they find out Reaper is gay? Are they already gay so it won't matter?

i literally cant stand the smell of tequilla anymore. i went too far once and had to puke like 5 times. everytime i smell tequilla now i need to leave the room or i will hurl

Probably nothing because no one plays Reaper anymore

>anymore
It's been a LONG time since anyone played Reaps

What are the current PTR mercy changes? How is she getting nerfed?

i play him in lockout elimination, he's really goos on necropolis if you want to rush a solo flank

Is the summoning circle on his coat his attempt to summon buffs from Jeff?

They added a delay to rez in valk mode and she doesn't reset it anymore if she enters valk.

>50% slower during Valkyrie and Guardian Angel
>only one rez now, no additional charge during Valk, still 30 second cooldown, slower cast time even when ulting

Shorter ult
No more instant res even with ult active

Loses the 2nd rez when she uses Valkyrie
When she rez in Valkyrie, she still gets a slowdown.

I miss gremlin Reaper comics.

Oh yeah Valkyrie's only 15 seconds now.

Dva's new skin is a Touhou homage or they just rip off shit .

Fucking based

He started getting too shippy with the later ones.

Whoa a cat lolita costume, surely only Touhou can come up with that.

who's the pinata?

is that a taco ?

Honestly there's no way it's gonna be permanent, they're only doing this because of OWL and to get her out of the spotlight while they think of a better way handle rez. I guarantee by late summer/fall they're gonna buff her again.

I think they should just make res ult again, but keep it how it's now, ie short range, single target and cast time. Her base kit is powerful enough to justify a poor ult.

You know what? I'm thinking that they are doing those changes to Mercy because she's a must pick and they want to make her a lot more situational or lower her pick rate. So, until that happens, she'll be getting nerfs.

>only
I don't know why they didn't nerf her health regen or hitbox. Make it a flat 2s.

>Would you do tequilla shot
Yes.
>with Sombra
Yes!!
>and McCree?
Ugh. No. :(

Found the gay

Why not with McCree? You can make fun of the gringo that can't handle his drinks.

Yeah that's what I meant by get her out of the spotlight, they want people to stop playing her while they rethink her, but they're also not gonna rush to fix her because they know how tired people are of her.

I agree that these are incredibly harsh nerfs, but they're needed and ultimately temporary.

Here comes T.Racer!

Yeah, I hope she'll be getting a full rework or something like that, because all those changes are simple fixes.

There's nothing lamer than a cowboy larper. youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

I want Witch Mercy to transform me into an insole and put me inside of her boot before a mission in Anubis.

They only look harsh because Valkyrie does like 1 million things. She will still be the best healer because unlike Ana or Moira, her beam doesn't cost ammo and cannot miss. She still has guardian angel and health regen, which both have negligible cooldown. It's fucking hard to kill Mercy even without valk, and with it, it will be just as impossible as before. The only difference will be that she won't instantly rez 2 teammates.

>omg mercy nerfs are so harsh

She needs to be straight up deleted from the fucking game, no nerf is too harsh

I want to get in her asp

>he mains cuckrat
Are you going back to pubg after nerfs?

We can't speak in hypothetical scenarios.

>This triggered over garbageferret
Lmao

So I've been playing Sombra a lot on Blizz World and I'm not quite sure if she's good in controlling the map or not. Some games I feel even more useless than Sym other times the enemy team literally has no health pack and can't push.

>decide to play this game again
>walk to the point
>hit by 3 stun mechanics
>walk out of spawn
>insta killed

Its actually impossible for me to get better at this game
Wow.

just play mercy and get GM for free then lol

>tfw you finally catch that Reaper that's been flanking you all game

How play french girl with butt
on ps4?

Arcade makes me want to kill myself. Holy fuck, why am I always matched with retards in 3v3 and Blizzard World who don't know how to not stray from the group and get themselves killed? Fuck this game. I'm doing 1v1 now.

>Everyone wants a Mercy on their team
>Relentlessly bullies any Mercy player
Hypocrites, the lot of you.

I don't need a loli to tell me this.

>dude how do i counter a mouse?
the state of you

>He can't just place top 4 in DM
LOL

It's what you're for. Just accept it. Slut.

I only want a mercy in my team if the enemy team has a mercy, and I never ask anyone to switch to mercy or go mercy, I hate being rezzed.

If the game didn't demand it, I'm sure no one would want a Mercy player in their team.

Why do that when I can just go solo against one person with no one else involved?

This man runs up to you and begins flailing his gun around like he's about to hit you with it. He gives you this look.

What do?

Get to drinking.

>lose 17
>gain 25
I thought they removed performance based SR at diamond and above? I'm solo queing aswell

are the new blizzard skins permanent

I hate these aggressive POTG animations. First Widow curbstomps you, then Reaper necks you, now Soldier riflebutts you.

What's next? Dva flips her middle finger out while saying GG?

they better add some voice lines to the neko skin later on, like purring, meowing and a special line when she kills junkrat

>No mccree highlight intros
better give mei another skin

Everyone hates the camera man.

But first she should get a face.

>bought asp pharah
>realised it looks bad
>went back to my owl skin

90st for reaper is a pedophile

Doing my last placement on symmetra only, what do you think I'll place?

>Decide to try arcade for lootboxes
>try deathmatch for the first time
>finish second last

Holy fuck I am bad at aiming.

Is deathmatch good practice or is it useless practice for comp? Might use it to brush up on the tanks/other heroes I'm not too good at.

Mystery heroes is fun though.

>buy Barbarian Zarya
>gun blocks literally 1/4 of your screen
>keep it equipped anyway

>gun blocks literally 1/4 of your screen
This is Zarya regardless of the skin

first I wanted to say that normal FFA is aids because they enable all heroes but then I read
>Might use it to brush up on the tanks/
yes Arcade DM is perfect for you

>still no turn off viewmodels option

>this is an in game screenshot

Mid gold

Deathmatch is for when you want to play mcree/hanzo/genji/doomfist/widow and you're enough of a sensible adult to not be one of those fucking retards who goes into comp or quick play to "practice DPS" and you're the forth person to pick a dps and you get no kills and are the main reason your team loses

If you want free wins go Junkrat or Moira

>Genji's new voice line
So Magical girls coming soon?

Deathmatch is for children farming lootboxes as Moira/Junkrat/Roadhog.

No, DM is for people who think they can do that and then they get farmed by mcree/genji/doomfist every time

>he doesn't play on 100 sensitivity
These captchas are fucking awful

She's clearly just wearing a cat mask, user.

>he didn't buy Veeky Forums gold

>being a good goy

Magical Girl Mercy skin.