GHB:
>Ishtar

TT:
>Lewyn

Alternatively, Replace Larcei with Mareeta and Lewyn with Quan

They're not on my dick

0ppai~~

>Leif and Finn being on a Genealogy banner instead of Thracia

WHICH ZELGIUS IS BESTIUS? Need to know if this extra BIke needs to be taken out back for maximum fun/cunty memes

God fucking damn it IS just release my daughterus already. I'm fucking tired of waiting and I need them right now. I'm about to break down and just go replay Awakening again just to see my cute little angels again.

Er, I mean.

That's my daughter

Her pinky is visibly longer than her ring finger, nearly as long as her index, and unnaturally twisted.

If they follow the same trend as the last mini Tempest

40%: Marisa, Mage Eirika, L'arachel, Myrrh
20%: Ephraim, Eirika, Lyon, Seth

Why does Sacred Stones get so much love from IS?
Best artists
Best VAs
Best units

Except Seth

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

a.pomf.cat/sjvmcb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vtzvtr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tjbids.mp3
a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

I don't think they'll keep giving out 40% bonus, it reduces some people's interest to roll on the banners.

Middle. Fierce Breath is going to be a thing sooner or later, better to wait for that since many units can use a Breath skill and don't have the luxury of having a player phase.
Plus there's always HB seal for Zelgius,

Well duh, that's why Marisa's gonna get ARYA'D

In that case

40%: Mage Eirika, Myrrh, L'arachel, Ephraim
20%: Eirika, Marisa, Lyon, Seth

That's a possibility too, even if it's a grim one.

may just be her glove slipping off her finger?

This is more likely
And I have an Ephraim that needs SP

I'd say
20%: Tana, Innes, Lyon, Marisa
40%: Myrrh, L'arachel, Gleirika, Ephraim

Marisa's not gonna get Ayra'd, they straight up said that she'd be a reward.

what skills does he needs? i have a -atk one that might be useful for once

Is Ephraim good?
I have a +atk -spd one +1 merge
What build should i go?

Gives me a reason to give him pursuit if it is

Marisa is the reward

What did Seth do to deserve this

Lah Rah Shell. Not La Rachel.

>-Atk

Reconsider. That's one of his best stats.

Reposition or a Rally you need
You can keep Moonbow, or go Glimmer since that's all the rage these days
Triangle Adept or Fury
Swordbreaker or Quick Riposte
Hone Spd
Fortify Res Seal

You can engage ANYONE and double them. He can walk up to mages and archers and smash their face in, he can smite any sword user, and he can exchange blows and duel with most lances. As long as you keep him healthy after he'll be perfect.

>Plus there's always HB seal for Zelgius,
W-wish I had it because it would solve some annoying problems on other units as well. But yup was feeling the middle one quite a bit since even though I play defensively anyway with him the 42 incentives me to initiate a shit ton. I just like the QR/Vantage stack because of how hard it just enforces
>no matter what you're getting hit twice bitch, then I have priority if you try again
But aight I'll keep the extra Brave Ike around and give Zelgius some Fury.

His best A skills, especially after refinery, are still pretty much Heavy Blade and TA. Fierce Stance and Death blow are nice alternatives.
Slap the Hone Speed seal on him, and depending on how much you want to use a blue buffer with blade tomes, a Fortify or Tactics skill as his C, otherwise default is fine.
You can put whatever as his B skill.

What's his +?
Ye
Prf Refinement/Rally DefRes or Repo/Luna or Galeforce Deathblow3/Whatever/Hone Spd/HB3 is the most braindead one
If it's a TT change Luna for Aether

+spd -atk Tailtu worth using over neutral due to her tome isn't it?

>all ths Marisa talk

Leaks when? Is this her time to shine?

-atk +def
what refinement do i give him? the +atk or the double hit one?

Update may have 6 units tommorow
OC is still unknown
Lyon artist is still unknown
Marissa artist is still unknown

This is so exciting

>Been playing since launch
>never gotten an Ephraim
cring lads, even rolled on all the banners he's shown up to

>he didn't get the memo about repeating characters after Zelgius and Eirikavalier
Gen 2 will be Finn with a Hero Lance (always doubles even when attacked), Armored Blow 3, Miracle and Res Smoke 3.
Thracia will be Punished Finn, who has Movement Star (4 charge Galeforce, uninheritable) instead of Miracle, Fierce Breath instead of Armored Blow and Atk/Spd Smoke 2. Also he loses a few points of RES and HP to put into ATK/SPD.

>Best units
The only decent one is Myyrh. The rest are just flat 5/10s in the game's current landscape.

>Lyon artist is still unknown
I'm so prepared for that sweet, sweet RYO+terrible-mediocre stat spread and skills succ. But I keep thinking of the small possibility he might get the Arvis level good art and actually have rad skills and stats like the good GHBs.

About time.

Never, ever go with Atk refinements if possible. Hell the speed one is still better for Ephraim, that's how bad they are usually.
But yes, go with his unique upgrade if you'll refine him, it's the best choice no matter what.

Lewyn, Ced, and Larcei should have gotten in long before Deirdre, Julia, and Tailtiu

Will Sety have godlike HP and Speed and Forseti have 30 mt?

Duma will get in as a armour dragon but what colour will he be, and what breath will he have?

Quick comparison. The new dragon looks the same, but its posture is much higher. Then of course there's the style of animation.

>always doubles even when attacked
Important distinction, is that a QR effect or a Brave effect because one is significantly stronger than the other.

Creampie Lady Lel

>The only decent one is Myyrh.
trash. rolling on this banner is beyond stupid

Use this as you see fit

How come no one is talking about how they took the best part of Ivaldi's animation out, and left the worst part in?

>Iote's seal just came out
?

>Reading comprehension

I can't wait to put a blade tome on this cute slut

When are they getting rid of the stupid light pillar, it looks so lame

colorless

I knew I should have had Mcdonalds and not Hungry Jack's tonight.

I gotta admit that Myrrh and Lady Lel are a given, even with Marisa being a Tempest Trials reward, but EIRIKA WIELDING GLEIPNIR!? That doesn't seem physically possible!

Eirika is so mad about not getting a refinement for her Sieglinde that she had to rob Knoll

I hope that adding alts outside of seasonals and CYL won't become a common thing. One thing that was nice about some of the most popular characters being in the game since launch is that it gave them incentive to hold back powercreep and add ways for old characters to catch up, since they know that people will lose interest in the game if they can't use their favorites anymore. But if they can just add a new and improved version of a character at any time for any reason, they can powercreep all they want and still keep all the popular characters relevant.

Maybe it will be fine. Maybe they're still planning to give Sieglinde an upgrade that will motivate people to dust off their old Eirika and put her into action again. I just don't like the incentives.

no they didn't

Yes they did faggot.

First gacha game?

What a non-post.

>spend all stamina autobattling low level strata to level shitters
This ain't so bad every now and then.

Why this game even bother with males units?

show me

Yes they did.

I would expect non-seasonal alts this year for:
Ephraim
Micaiah
Nephenee
Mia

Good night /feg/

could the sacred stones banner have been any shittier?

Just give them close defense seal. Makes things trivial.

What's the chances that she's getting demoted?

fuck you too

Switch to JP locale and google TL the news post.

It's pretty annoying how they get shafted heh so much. On the bright side i get to save orbs on this disgusting waifubait.

Eirika's title is Anamnesis Lady, and Anamnesis is, which basically means thinking about what you were in a past life I had to google itand her art in this game is quite similar to her sprite in the beta, meaning she either
>was a sword/tome user in the beta
>they're referencing the glitch where anyone can use dark magic
either way adding an alternate costume to a regular banner is fucking stupid

>Expecting justice in a world where “Beauty is a mad mistress“ isn't playing every time Oliver enters a battle

You poor fool.

handjobs?

>You will never be this retarded

feels good

Hairjobs

>yfw a Julia alt with forsettii now gets added before Llewyn or Setty

autism post

there were two dudes on the last banner, where's this "war on men" thing coming from

>Keep bullying cavs for months trying to limit their blatant superiority
>Introduce 2 new horses with nothing new to shake up the meta
>Keep jacking off dragons who now also get to fly
Ok.

Ok smartypants, ISIS will pay you 2000 orbs to fix their game.

What do you do?

If it makes them money they will do, look at other games of the same style they always make a bunch of alternates versions of popular characters.

>Heroes STILL doesn't use crit animations when using something like Bonfire or Moonblow

>Eirika's CYL votes are going to decrease now
MOMMY SURGE

Farmed alot of SP for Fonse before TT ended.

What skills do I give this softboy to make him good?

>Alt Reinhardt with Mjolnir

fix rebeccas art. she is still bowstringless

Do nothing and tell them I fixed it.

mono-gender banners are rare but always female. He didnt say it was a war or anything but it's annoying.

>pity rates only break when receiving a focus unit

Ban your account.