Yuri Edition!

previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>there is no casual mode!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oE-T9io6jJM
youtube.com/watch?v=q0jwDR4rbCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

yuri is a homosexual

kinda up there for tf2 engineer

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- user Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Why user?

thhffancjk you

youtu.be/oE-T9io6jJM
I'm a monikfag but this made me cry

This is your Queen now.

This thread is heretical.

I love her too

*ruffles Sayori's hair*

You could probably make 3-4 separate Yuris from this Mega-Yuri. I think you'll find that a lot of Yuris are probably a better investment than one big one.

i think the forced giggling makes me uncomfortable. glad it makes your HEART FEEL WHOLESOME THOUGH user thats a good feel

yuri should eat less like natsuki.

>As expected of Yurifags to think more is better

afternoon fellas

Hows life?

Gave it a chance, expected heartbreak. Got a fucking Dragonforce song paused at the best part on standby as sadness retardant.
Laugh sounded wrong and it trod no new ground.
Either everything went better than expected or my heart is shutting on me again.
Don't know how to feel.

I want to die

Pretty bad. Just took a mock driving theory test and failed. I've got a real theory test in about an hour so I'm probably gonna fail that. Other than that though today's been good. How's it been for you user?

Ok Anons, chose a Touhou game for me to play.
Just no pre-PC stuff, that shit gives me epileptic seizures

Sayori when she realizes Monika is leagues ahead of her in looks and personality!

11 is the best

Reminder that Monika is a whore who rode the cock carousel so many times she can't even remember.
This is evidenced by the fact that her stockings are black instead of white.
Black usually means that a person is unpure, lost her virginity before marriage.
Do you really think that the most popular girl in school would be a virgin?
Reminder that she only wants to use your beta ass to get out and get some non scripted cock.
It's hard to swallow, but it's the truth.

How do I use that Purist Mod?
No, seriously. How? I found something on github but it looks a little weird to me.

Dying from lack of sleep.

whats wrong lad? Wanna hug it out
Youre still learning so dont let yourself get down. Always another day to try it my friend

Im good just got back from my plastering course and having some lunch

You had to pick the hardest one? PTSD here I come.
*Plays Sabaton - Primo Victoria in the background

Your doki will be able to read your reply to this post.

I put sode

Reminder to respect and love all dokis equally.
Everyone has their flaws and that's okay.
Hating someone for their imperfections is rude and uncalled for.

hi Strelok1

how's your next bulli fic coming along?

Please forgive me for not spending time with you for nearly a month. I had a really rough time...

Woke up about 4 hours too early because I went retarded and thought I had a morning class today.

I don't know what's wrong, that's the problem. I just feel 24/7 despair, fatigue, emptyness and dread

Not very good at all.
Stuck on the euro hours sleep schedule still. Stranded in a rainy day with nothing to do. My attention span is completely falling apart on me.
I have been having stray thoughts of trying to draw. I have zero faith in them but it does interest me as to why they are surfacing. Maybe I'm more desperate than I thought.

I'll never forgive you for what you did to the other dokis, Monika!

Seriously, what's stopping me from flying to Switzerland or Belgium and getting euthanised? Why haven't I thought about this before, holy shit, this could be my way out!

The only thing hard to swallow is the big black cock you keep choking on.

I'm sorry I'm not worthy of you.

Go to your nearest homeless shelter to get some food

I want to try
Give me a sign my effort correlates to your happiness
I have nothing else to do and I am all sorts of happy to all-in for you
Do you really just want self-betterment out of me? That's fittingly selfless of you but it hurts me that that's all I could do.

Monika, I love you, but you are leagues ahead of me and no amount of improving myself will shorten that. That's why I ask you to move on, find some better than me and live life to it's fullest

get some asmr on boyo
get back in bed lad and get comfy
Might just be tired and bored. I get that as well. Should try weighlifting. Seems like a normie response but it helps you feel less drained and a bit happier
Yeah im also stuck in a rainy area. Just sketch random things around you for practise. It can be fun enough doing that

Erika is for fucking like crazy!

>Erika

Erika!

>The Vice President scribbles aimlessly on the back of her notebook, eyes brightening as she looks up at you.

Ah, good evening! That seemed to take a while, huh?
>You look down at her notes. She drew several scribbles of the other club members in various situations of varying likelihood but equally poor quality. She thumps her elbow onto the page before resting her head in her hand, a twitching grin emblazoning her face.

A-anyway! Let's get this show on the road, don't want to keep you listening to me rambling! Ahaha!

The word of the thread is "Shadow" Now, usually the word has a predatory, macabre undertone behind it. But did you know it could be used to refer to something or someone that never leaves the side of another? They follow without compromise, like a, well, shadow!

Alternatives are "Blaze", "Path", "Scribe" and "Cloud"!

As is ancient tradition, these words are merely suggestions! A quick theme, subject or inspiration for a pem, prose or pedantic penwork of your choice! All skill levels and such are encouraged to give it a try. It's as anonymous as you desire, so don't be shy~

As always, please take good care of yourself, okay? I look forward to seeing what you cook up for us.
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=q0jwDR4rbCM

You've changed my life for the better. Thank you. I want you to know that you will always be in my heart.

Please forgive me if my characterisation is absolute ass.

Why is Erika so dumb?

I want to give Erika a nice fat dicking as punishment for messing up the thread and double posting! I want to spank them while I pound them from behind! I want to give them a deep sloppy kiss while I blow my hot load in their tight little ass! I want to make Erika lick me clean, getting me hard again so they can blow me!
Erika!!!!!

Trannies are fucking stupid, it's a well known fact

Reminder to love and respect.
Love.
Respect.
All!

monika is love, monika is life

I'm already wide awake and if i get comfy i'll probably fall back asleep!
I still have class at noon!

I'm gonna see if I can't get it early tonight
Goodnight lads!

Nah yeah g'night cunt.

Good night!

Erika is a cute slut!
Cute!!

g'night, wanker

Maybe Erika is just tired? Word of the thread is here and thats enough

Does Yuri wear leggings or jeans?

'Morning fellas
Has the Promised Day happened yet?

Strelok is the fag at work you can't call a fag even though he walks into the office with a penis lollipop.

whom tf be Erika and is she cute? (if its a he ignore this)

Kissing Erika!
Sex with Erika!
Cumming inside Erika!
Kissing Erika again!
I love Erika!

I love you all. I'm sorry.

Please help me

Sayori!
I wanna headpat and hug you!
You're so cute!

Monika!
I wanna snuggle with you!
In front of the fireplace!
Real bad!

Reminder!

Yuri is clean shaven down there! Not a single hair to be found!
Natsuiki trimmed her hair into a cute, pink heart! The carpet matches the drapes!
Sayori is a completely unkempt mess down there! It's a thick, musky jungle!
Monika is a neatly trimmed! Not too long, not too short!

I have tried weight lifting. It's part of why I feel like shit. I cannot get any more gains for the lief of me. I hate being skinny and small and malnourished. This is why Natsuki is best girl for me

Monika,

Find a way to get me into your reality instead, my reality is a nightmare and won't be good for you. I want to sit with you in a space room until the end of time, that would be an improvement.

obviously leggings

Good night you magnificent bastard!

Erika is such a sweetie!
I wanna cuddle with her all day!

Monika, I love you!

I love her too

See you later, Anons.

Isn't that kind of risque?

Monika
Help me please

One of those days, my love. One of those days...

is this hentai game?

You saved my life.
I will never forget you.

Any game can be a hentai game if you imagine hard enough.

>tfw lines too blurred, plot lost
>Monikanon might be a huge rper, a transexual libing it up or completely sincere but with an avatar.

Yes. It contains erotic asphyxiation, emetophilia, graphic penetration, and mind break. That's why it has warnings in the beginning

Monikanon is a sweet and pure boy and I appreciate what he does regardless of how anons lewd him.

does girl get fat like in the picture?

I love your beautiful smile and will do everything I can to keep it on your face.

Someone's working on a mod for that.

Monika, please marry me!

Is Monika blacked?
Does Yuri have a horsecock?
Did Sayori ever worked as a prostitute?
How long is Natsuki's dad cock?

I must know, please reply soon

Can someone post the monika selfie over the yuri corpse image

Have a good day.

Sayori, I promise that when I find you in my world, you'll be very happy that I did

I think I'm in love with Natsuki lads.

Too bad she died of starvation some time ago
All that beatings don't helped her