/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3411

Holidaying In Scotland! Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: mediafire.com/file/3cdazfotih9lob0/SummersClover-1.0.0-pc.zip mega.nz/#!y8sS3RBa!vZblxJwTpn_1jh6oFR7N8QqGbRecx3f6Rh5srPcmedQ
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7
Skynet's Christmas Contest: pastebin.com/LL1pSL0J

The next creative event (Spring) can be read about here: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cGFttahS
pastebin.com/GY02M4Du
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Angus!

I didn't get first post for Shizune, but I'm getting an early post for her.

I love lilly !

>sloppy seconds
Guess the Hakamichi's have more in common with the Satou's than either of them think

And Lilly loves Angus!

First for Emi and breakfast
I'm changing my running schedule to be early in the morning. Waiting until later made me anxious about it all day, where this makes me happy all day, and mandates that I get enough sleep every night! Also doing the pushup thing every other day!

And I wasn't late, all of you were early!

Lilly is lovely!

Breakfast, you say? What's for breakfast, anonymous?

Running of a morning is the best. Especially just before the sun rises.

first for namefaggotry

Hello /ksg/,
I love my beautiful wife.

I hope you do decide to write, it's comfy. As an Emibro I'm interested, anything you'd be willing to reveal? Writewritewrite!

That's great user, stay motivated and do it for yourself as much as you do it for her.

With the Rin route I was mostly referring to time and different perspective, hit me much harder on a recent play through.

Oh hell yeah I'm 200% on board. Trap Emi now please.

Pls explain Angus meme.

I'd love to deflower her by germinating her roots with my seed, if you catch my drift

Peanut butter, a couple apples, and almonds. The finest morning energy meal I know of!

>may or may not enter
If Hisao never pushed himself on the track, he would never have pushed himself on Emi.
Write!

Hello anonymous. Having a good day/night?

Sounds good!

>tfw can lift 100 kilos with my legs but can't run for more then 5 minutes without breathing like crazy
your garden is overgrown, and your cucumber is soft !

>The finest morning energy meal I know of!
Angus's protein rich semen gives Lilly the energy she needs every morning, afternoon and evening!

>your garden is overgrown, and your cucumber is soft !
Call me a cut down tree called EmiMikiRin because I'm stumped!

Yeah today's gonna be great, I'm looking forward to the rest of it. How about yourself?

Cardio kills your gains anyways, just get swole my dude.

I advocate for cardio on a "have to do it to be well rounded" basis. And all my cardio is HIIT because long distance running is hell on your knees+shins and pretty bad for you t b q h.

Awesome! Is something interesting going to happen, or is just a good day in general?

Ah, it's not a bad morning here. I think it'll be cool enough in a few hours to go for a run, too, just before the sun comes up.

>pic
Never understood why people sperged about 4LS mirroring and reusing the angle for Hanako

>Trap Emi now please.
Like in a bear trap? She's already lost her legs, user
Ha, now I want to read a fic about Emi and Hisao going hiking and Hisao freaking out that Emi has stepped on a bear trap, forgetting in his panic that plastic doesn't hurt.

Any anons snag some motivation by keeping their wife on the home screen of their phones?

I thought that was only in the alpha?

Yep!
But I avoid my phone pretty often now because it hurts to be reminded she's not here with me.

>Motivation
>hides his phone beacuse of emi
This is kinda stupid user

I just carry it in my front pocket and don't really open it unless I need to. Sometimes having her close helps, sometimes, not so much. Depends on my mood honestly.

My wife isn't Emi, either. Although maybe I'd be more motivated it she was, aha...

>revealing your power level

It was

One for
Massive molestable mammaries
Incredibly innocent idiocy
Super squishy softness
Heavily huggable honeybuns
And absolutely amazing adorableness!

Did Shizune take that picture?

It's called timer, silly

Ironically, just saying 'fat' would have taken up less space

>tfw no big titty gf to send me wake up cleavage snaps

Nth for headpatting Hana!

It's a lazy day, rest of the day off work and rest day at the gym, so I'm just chilling with you guys, hopefully I'll get some writing done. I love my lazy days though. Lemme know how that run goes, bro.

It's my favorite CG! As is.

I remember reading a hiking fic with Emi a long long time ago.
No bear traps though.
I meant Emi with a feminine penis, vaginas are kinda gross, I just like dick.
No homo.
That said I'd really love to bury my face into pic related.
Yep she's my lock and home screen, I look at her all the time.

Only the I, the H and the A could be considered cannon. The rest are part of your own fantasies.

>I remember reading a hiking fic with Emi a long long time ago.
Where they bang in their tent?
>I just like dick
>No homo

>I, the H and the A
At least we agree on this

Sounds good! Lazy days are the best. Nothing better than a cool, overcast day with absolutely no pressing issues. Just sitting in front of the fire, with a warm mug of tea...

I'll let you know if I die, or something dramatic like that, if you're still here. It'll be a good two hours before it's light enough to go.

>Just sitting in front of the fire, with a warm mug of tea...
nervoushanako.jpg

Buttstuffing Hana!

Yeah they did fuck in a tent to keep warm or something. This was very long ago though, I'm surprised I remember it.

I only like feminine penis, therefore I'm not gay.
:^)

I'm always here. I mean like, when I'm conscious. Enjoy your relaxing sounding morning!

We could argue that's it's might be a faked idiocy to hide her hurts feelings though

Hey, fireplaces are pretty safe.

Oh no, that was just wishful thinking. It's going to hit 30-40C again today, I think. Not comfy at all.

We're here forever, huh?

Let's not though, let's just believe she is a silly bubble. At least a little bit.

Also you will not convince me she's not on the softer side. I support this claim with real life experience as well as Misha's h-scene

>I remember reading a hiking fic with Emi a long long time ago.
Ascent, right? Here it is if you want a reread.
pastebin.com/cGFttahS

To be honest, the CGs compared to the sprites can be pretty notably different.

Art accuracy was not a strong point for KS.

>pastebin.com/cGFttahS
I remember liking this when I read it. It says Emilogue on it, is it part of a series?
I'll give it a reread.
>2012
Fucking knew it was forever ago.

I think that's just what people call Emi epilogue fanfics.

Ah okay, I saw somebody talking about Emilogue before, thought it was an actual fic, not just the name of any fic after Emi's ending.

I haven't read much fanfiction yet, I'll be going through it slowly now, and reading all the new stuff that comes out too.

I'm still gonna believe!
Also, real life experience
H-scene sprite is pretty accurate in relation to what the official 'measuremens' are

The "official measurements" are literal asspulls, if you didn't know.

>IHA
I Hate Akira?

>Hey, fireplaces are pretty safe.
Only if they have grilles, and Hanako is nervous around those too

>I'll be going through it slowly now, and reading all the new stuff that comes out too.
Be sure to let the writers of ksg know what you think! I am sure any of them will appreciate feedback.

But they fit!

>let the writers know what you think
I wonder if any old writefags are around anymore. Or if they care about criticism of very old work lol.
I will be for new stuff that I read for sure though, I know feedback feels great.

Can't wait to get some of my own soon.

Sort of, for most of them.

Flopsy (who wrote a Rika x Hisao route) was here some weeks ago briefly. I doubt anyone cares about old work anymore, even 4LS; they either know it can be better and have since improved or don't care at all.

>Or if they care about criticism of very old work lol.
>I will be for new stuff that I read for sure though, I know feedback feels great.
If I had some old stuff I'd still like to get feedback on it I think. Of course it's better for the new stuff, if only because the writers are still around (and you know they are still writing, so it might help them improve, see what works and what doesn't etc.. )

4ls didn't

>it's better for the new stuff, if only because the writers are still around
Exactly; the old guys are long gone

Oh?

>Oh?
it was the people who renpied the alpha. the sex cgs in hanako's route for example were also commissioned by a guy just for that

>i like lilly the most as a gf for hisao but rin is someone i would genuinely enjoy spending the time with as bff
Does anyone feel the same ?

hisao and lilly wouldn't last

your pic proves what exactly ?

that hisao and lilly wouldn't last. he has more heart trouble in her route than anyone else's

>it might help them improve, see what works and what doesn't etc.. )
even that aside (criticism/feedback for improvement etc..) it's just fun to know people actually read your story and stuff desu. Even more if they enjoyed it, obviously.

Although i think it's sad, hisao would propably die near 40 or 50, that would still give them a lot of time together they would join together in heaven or if you are an atheist, lilly would still remember the good moments she had with hisao, beacuse that's what's important, good memories and time she spent with him ! also off-topic question, is my grammar fucked up or not ?

not even a lillyfag but this is pretty sad

>also off-topic question, is my grammar fucked up or not ?
not in this post, although punctuation-wise i'd say "that would still give them a lot of time together" should have been a separate sentence

For fucks sake I don't need these feelings right now.
Post more stuff along these lines.

>Shizune with a ponytail.
Do want.

To the writefag who is writing a shizune fic about shizzle hurting her hand and being unable to communicate properly, how does she hurt it?
I had the idea of scalding with hot water, nailing/hammering during stall making or sticking her hand in a guillotine/laminator to be reasonable causes

Yea, i have problems with punctuation when i translate words from my language to english for some reason

>shizzle hurting her hand and being unable to communicate
Shit someone else is writing that? I was gonna have Shizune pull a someone from a fire no not Hanako and have her burn her hands. I never said anything about shizzle though.

If you make the hand damage permanent I'll beat your ass

Fisting Misha too hard

pastebin.com/GY02M4Du

>Permanent hand damage
No way, It just takes a while for her to recover. She moves some hot piece of debris out of the way and it burns her hands a bit. I've seen fingers melted together before, pretty horrifying.

Even less reason to complain then

>hisao and lilly wouldn't last
Hisao doesn't have the STAMINA

Are you sure you didn't mention it? I remember SOMEONE saying something about Shizzle and hands
>not not Hanako
Hanako.would unironically be most likely to need rescuing from a fire
>memories of fire triggers anxiety on top of not wanting to burn alive anxiety
>President Shizune notices the headcount is one low
>Shizune bravely dashes into the crackling fire she can not hear

>Fisting Misha too hard
HOT

to english from what? you're doing a hell of a job at translation

That Hanako idea is pretty good actually. Mind If I use it?

Polish to english, it's really simple yet i sometimes find problems with the basics at times i always considered english to be something i aced a long time ago

You disgust me.

>finger spelling on Shizune's hand
Ouch, that genuinely hurts.

well if you wouldn't have asked, i wouldn't have guess english wasn't your primary language

Yeah you're doing really well user.

>Shizune's body starts to tremble and the bandages around her eyes begin to stain with tears
Pleasantly surprised by how well written that unpleasant story was

That's good to know anons ! but the real struggle for me is the german language

>That Hanako idea is pretty good actually. Mind If I use it?
Go ahead, I don't want people to think I get off to surrounding Hanako with fire
You have to quote through the fire and flames, though, if you want bonus points

>how well written
scissorlips does good shit no matter the topic. and i'm a shizunebro

I'm relatively new, did anything happen to scissorlips, or did he just move on?

>polack struggling with nazispeak
Unprecedented

Excited to read his Rin then!

He wrote a suzu route

>I don't want people to think I get off to surrounding Hanako with fire
y-you don't?

Well yeah, I know that much, but I mean in terms of what caused them to stop writing.

idk. by the time i started going through his pastebin he had stopped writing.