pastebin.com/LTKq9Ar4

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zi6JkSpD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for fuck anime

2nd for my shapered items never sell

thanks 4 the thread

ele ST or ele wander for scion futa goddess?

Can someone explain me how to play GC mines (or any mines) properly in end game?
Even with godlike gear and damage if feel so cluncky sometimes. Mostly clear speed. Totem is too slow to put up every time and CWDT does not trigger as often as I though it would.

it is supposed to be clunky, you trade easy casting for insane amounts of damage from converting them into mines.

>incoming shit

xth for Scion with a dick

I just got the Rotgut flask how good is this for raider?

I don't even care if Fortune favors the brave isn't worth it. It makes mapping more fun.

you shouldnt have to put up a totem except vs abyss/breach/bosses
1 mine lay should be enough to kill almost any pack

12th for RIP witchfu

is slotting all blood magic support gems and just using your mana as psuedo ES via MoM a legitimate strat for pure phys melee builds? i can scrap together about 2k mana without sacrificing anything. seems like it would be somewhat useful for soaking massive boss hits

good name, that

I think I've found what I dislike about the game and what prevents me making new characters. It's the Labyrinth. I fucking loathe going anywhere near that shitfest.

Good if you're doing phasing instead of onslaught and clear fast enough to get your charges back quickly. Kinda requires a little more thought than your average 'hit button for dps' flask though since it actually has a downside and if you've got other commonly used unique flasks they're generally better.

pls advise

But half of the time mines target either the very side of pack or some random lonely mob in opposite direction.

whats futa

whens race season

then you put down two sets of mines, takes like half a second if that

Ele st if you don't feel like investing >50 ex Wander if you do

I've only done the second ascendancy and I went the frenzy charge side so this flask seems pretty good considering I basically have permanent 4 frenzy charges on bosses. I don't really understand your reasoning why it would be better with the phasing tree though

My starting budget is ~300c and a Belly, so I guess ST might be the way to go then.

Not that user, but what's 50ex about wander? Haven't really played them, but want to try. Is it just a good ele wand and barrage enchant, or there's something else?

The Frenzy branch is basically a given for Raider, so for your 3rd and 4th ascendancies it kinda comes down to phasing or onslaught. With Onslaught you're pretty much constantly in onslaught just by killing stuff, and if you're fighting a boss with no adds, a Writhing Flask is a better choice than Rotgut anyways. But if you took the Phasing branch then Rotgut gives a very viable way to consistently use Onslaught without losing much.

>GGG hires more people
>somehow lose content that pulled some people into the game in the first place

Is nova Spark/Vaal Spark still viable or the spell echo nerf destroyed it? Don't want a ultra fast reddit build but a fun one with a shit ton of duration for hundreds of bolts on the screen.

It's mostly a sum of everything. Wander is quite good if a bit rippy on okay gear, but gets insane with excellent gear. So you have to invest in several pieces of excellent gear.

>finally get a headhunter
>it's shit

what the fuck!

What build?

My plan was to start off with Piscator's and a Belly to mitigate some of the squishiness, eventually running KB/barrage in shaper/elder helmet and gloves to wear a Kaom's Heart.
Just looking to abuse flat ele abyss jewels, so wander or ST seemed like good ways to go for Scion.

>Just looking to abuse flat ele abyss jewels
>doesn't plan to use 2 socket lightpoacher and 2 socket tombfist

I already mentioned my budget, I can't afford them to start. I'd aim to get some 2 abyssal socket shit eventually as ST, though.

>fucking t10 map

Stop lusting after penis homofag

I prefer "Goddess of Flasks".

It's Scion.

You should spend some time getting good at it honestly. It's really easy when you know what to avoid and what things make it easier. And I'm not saying this to piss you off, that's what I did, got gud at lab

Maybe if I wrote down which mod I get I would think differently but it seems to me like it gives breach fairly often. I don't think it's still worth it but not as bad as people think

Don't full key today's lab, holy fuck. It's pretty cancer even if you're just enchant rushing, but if you're full key running, I'm surprised you didn't kill yourself halfway through.

27 minutes is still fucking garbage, but I doubt even your average labrat could get it below 20.

I seem to get essences and breach pretty often too. Remnants and purple essence like to show up when it rolls essences, even.

Honestly it'll probably work fine, aside from single target. It just won't be meta-levels amazing. Accuracy might become a slight annoyance unless the shields which name I forget are cheap even with the droprate changes.
Tried it last league with a shitter budget, and it cleared T10/T11 very well before I got bored, but Tempest Binding was a thing so hard to say now. Abyss jewels should do a lot.

>tfw make a pretty good build but it probably only works because i have put 40ex into my weapons alone

I made a build that can kill Shaper with a weapon I bought for 5c and a random 6L Astral Plate.

I think it's gonna be my league starter from now on.

> Accuracy might become a slight annoyance unless the shields which name I forget are cheap even with the droprate changes.
Lycosidae is ~200c after the changes. It's kind of shitty because I'd want it for either ST or wanding, so I'm just trying to figure out which would be less clunky at the level of gear I can afford right now.

Should I try this game?

>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>F R E E

yes

no

headhunter is shit
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

the shit you mean

Why?
Why not?

Maybe

>tfw trying out cyclone for the first time after d3

bru look at this dude

the aoe gets better after some cyclone lvls, at that webm it's like 7+inc aoe gem,r-right?

i don't know

A new league: Contract League
A mysterious figure shows up to make a contract with you. You get an item (variously defined, from just rarity to item class, down to a specific unique or a guaranteed modifier)
In return you must bring a specific object or killa specific enemy or number of enemies in an area with certain limitations, such as time or no deaths. You can also find contracts and enter them with the mysterious figure
In practice, it's similar to prophecies mixed with Zana's missions.

>using starforge instead of disfavour
>for cyclone

absolute retard

man I just gem switched from lacerate/bf to check out how it generally feels, not to actually play it

So perandus and zana missions combined That sounds like shit

also gl scaling disfavour for crit and any dmg when it comes to bosses ;^)

>Let's make Vorici missions into an entire league

How much should i ask for this pepog?

1ex, unless you annul brutality/wed and craft/slam raw phys, then 10ex+

brutality is hybrid with %phys, he'd have to annul wed which is rather unlikely

>it's kinda like Zana's
>So it's kinda like Vorici's?

Inpulsa poet´s pen inquisitor with spark nova. Very fun, but a tad bit hard to gear without losing out on the fun.

>poe.trade is essentially a third party auction house
>functions the exact same as an auction house, with stat search function and everything
>the only difference between poe.trade and an auction house is that you have to manually get the item from your box and manually do the trade, otherwise it functions the exact same (you dont even need to type to people, you can press a button for an auto message)

>despite all this, GGG maintains their autistic stance and maintains that "auction house isn't in the spirit of the game"
>people actually defend it, too

usually in an auction house, there's bidding

>buyout option

I agree, they could make trading in this game a lot better if they just got over themselves and added an auction house

>no more whispering 5 people for the same item until someone finally responds, then 3 people respond at the same time
>no more having to dig shitty little 1 alch items out of your stash, when you could be getting more than that in the map you were doing
>bidding would become possible

There would literally be zero downsides to an auction house

dead fucking league, horribly designed
horrible patch, uninspiring changes as always, no surprise here after the giant let down 3.0 was
trading is nearly impossible in this game, gold farmers thrive flipping currency and its not against the rules, they make more usd profit doing this than botting the game
ggg have horrible views on the game and their balance team is completely clueless
new zealand based company(lol) and wont hire anyone out of country to actually do a halfway decent job
have a community manager thats a glorified receptionist that basically sits under rorys desk all day and sucks his dick then comes out and posts a hi guise its me bex xD here! and all the little reddit cuck shills go for it and make sure to buy all the supporter packs

i actually fucking hate this dog shit company and hope this game dies out soon even though i have 10k hours or more into the game

>people still want even easier gearing

protips for new players

>start on ssf
>try to play hardcore if you can, it doesnt matter as long as you play ssf
>NEVER play standard, it is a cesspool full of gooks
>dont watch any of the poe streamers, theyre all autistic as fuck, even alkaizer
>the only acceptable poe streamer is poedan79 or theuberelite
>always play whats strong of the patch, dont play some gimmick meme shit just because youve tricked yourself into thinking you enjoy it.

Above all else
DO NOT give GGG money for anything but stash tabs
DO NOT buy their supporter packs, they do not deserve your money or anyone elses, they have done a horrible job maintaining and balancing this game and until they see a steady decline in the player base and literal donations, they will not fix the game

It doesn't become easier to gear, simply more convenient and less annoying for both parties involved.

You can already just go to poe.trade and find a BiS/leveling item easily.

You're acting like it would become easier to do that, when in reality, it cannot be easier than that. It could be more convenient, though. Why would it not be more convenient if it could be?

This league feels like shit I should just play on standard instead.

Too bad MHW got fucking delayed.

Should make PoE a $15 game to keep poor people and 3rd worlders out

>Why would it not be more convenient if it could be?
*points to wow*

Convenient will be easier in this context, because the market will be even more flooded with items since it will be easier to sell/buy, there will be no opportunity costs and everything else that comes from having AH with no account bound items.

literally this
adding a 20-60$ one time purchase cost would improve the game significantly
there would be way less russians, asians, general shit stain europoors and in turn less botters/gold farmers/currency flippers
little reddit cucks will defend muh free game until their neckbeards fall off though, it will never happen

gggs outlook on game development is just completely retarded, trying to endlessly defend some autistic view they have for their game when it is literally a laughing stock right now
gold farmers dont even need to bot, they just flip currency now
its not even against the rules, its encouraged

What are you even saying?
The market is already flooded. I just bought, using about 6 alch, a complete set of level 50 shit that couldn't be any better rolled for leveling. I'm now steamrolling everything. Nothing I ever found myself, either on this character, nor on my level 85 character who does t14 maps, has been better than these things I just bought.

You're seriously fucking retarded if you think the market isn't already flooded with cheap good shit that vastly overpowers everything you're likely to come across yourself.
And if it's already flooded, what does it matter hwen the an actual first party auction house makes it SLIGHTLY more flooded?

Please stop fucking acting like this game doesn't have an AH. again
>poe.trade
Is the AH. I would prefer a first party AH though, as would everyone else with a brain.

woah guys thIS Boss JUST DROPPED 5 exalTED orBS XD

>map
>3.5k life
softcore shitter spotted

pastebin.com/zi6JkSpD
Dual Strike Crit Acc Jugg.
Gear is pretty much what i have in game, not a lvl 100 obviously.

And for some reason PoB defaults Watcher's eye second bonus to wrath all thetime. I have 57% reduced crit damage while affected by determination.

>dual strike

but why

>ssfhcbtw

Enjoy clearing content at 1/10th my rate with 10x the investment. Hardcore is the true trash heap.

Hate blade flurry, enchants are at retarded prices and bf does more damage only in bursts at 6 charges. Even staying at 6 stage gives less dps not even considering that you have to waste time getting to it, while dual strike gives more dmg from the start. Also AC with threshold jewel makes it a better clearing skill than BF with increased aoe and doesnt force you to wear haemophilia. A nice cheap helm enchant for crits help a lot too.

>blade flurry can use op stat sticks
>dual strike can't use op stat sticks
there's a clear winner here

92nd for if ggg ever adds another race season i'll never buy another mtx point

bf with inc aoe clears way better even with the jewel+ac dual strike if you have decent attack speed, those burst don't even matter cuz u go 1-6 in 0,5s

My build is with 2xAhns Might, 0 max frenzy charges and BF sucks with them.

>spend more time buying maps than playing
nice drop design
this shit changes between leages?

>my build is shit
thanks for letting us know

It works well with gladiator ascendancy or haemophilia, but i don't use them, so it's pretty shitty.

no, making you jump through hoops is a tactic to force people to play more hours and prop player numbers to show the kikes at Tencent

nigga at least use lacerate instead of dual meme