/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōendan
yuki.la/vg/165095230#p165103243
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

What does this mean?

Crypto-han

I love Kirumi!

I love Junko!

How can Kirishit even compete?

I want to marry Akane and cook meals for her.

Junko loves Naegi!

Ibuki!

hajime's moobs

Best mage Himiko! I hope everyone is having a positive day!

Shirogane.

wow what a great thread

CUTE!

Angie and her beloved Smoogie!

Mioda!

Fatmaeda eating all your Pringles and chugging all the Pepsi in your fridge

I love Nagito!

Sayaka did nothing wrong

I love my wife!

And with this, the ritualposting will continue to loop!

Well yeah, Ouendans exist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōendan

>0

As much as chubby Nagito is cute, he's not drinking my Pepsi.

nyamami

I love his murderer!

I wanna hug him.

Oumaede!

we know you do Hajime

He's to busy sucking off Komaeda.

>sucking a christmas light
That's not safe Hopeman.

So, how do you guys feel about the series now compared to first impressions back when DR1 was released?

Back then I thought the talents would matter a lot more, as they made a big show out of Leon being the only one capable of hitting the incinerator successfully with the orb, but then as the series progressed a lot of the murders relied more on deceit and manipulation instead of taking advantage of their talents.
Not like that's a bad thing, just...they could've really applied their talents in creative ways, you know? Then the class trials would not just consist of finding the murder weapon and how the murder took place, you'd have to think who's talents could be applied in an unorthodox manner to carry it out. The most extreme version of this would be Nagito relying on his bullshit luck to out the traitor, and what a fucking great setup that was when you apply your talent.

I thought we'd see more of those, but the biggest disappointment is V3 and the Ultimate Labs, they end up being little else than themed warehouses. The only one who did anything was Miu and even then there's literally no mention, no screentime, no importance at all until after she's dead.

I want to knead his belly!

They're so cute!
Me too!

if Hajime and Komaeda were in a relationship it would be Komaeda sucking off Hajime, get things right

What would a life with queen!Junko be like?

No need to fight, Hajime is fucking everyone on Jabberwock. He's having sex with both Mahiru and Nagito regularly, as well as everyone else. All will get their turn with the Hajizuru dick, there's plenty to go around.

Honestly the best murders happen when the murderers talent is applied to the crime. Hopefully WinterDR will have a lot of those.

>literally no mention
>what is the third trial

its good when that happens but not when its very obvious

This

Also this, Hajime's harem is the true ending

Share me spookyface Oumas, /drg/. I need 'em for a meme and I feel too lazy diving through my own folder.

Got some good examples of subtle ways to apply talents? Gotta make sure that using the talent in the case won't make it completely, obvious, after all. There's also the fact in the case of 1-1, the toolbox was the decisive piece of evidence, not Leon making the shot. The reasons Talents aren't used that often is because they're not conclusive for the debate in universe, but out of universe if a talent is used, we the audience know "hey, it's this character." It takes a delicate balance to pull off.

Kyoko is trash.

making royal milk tea and gyoza for celes

Framing Baker-chan for the murder of Mimei, who ate the cherry pie she cooked for her and then dropped dead!

>Got some good examples of subtle ways to apply talents?
When Gundam used a Deva to put Mechamaru into the sleep mode.

Just went on a bit of a stroll down memory lane,any of y'all remember when the spoilers actually started coming out, like with the final trial elevator trophy? (yuki.la/vg/165095230#p165103243 , post no 165103243 in case it doesn't link)

Creepy Ouma a cute.

like when Gundam used the four dark devas of destruction, it wasn't the thing that made him a suspect in the first place, that was him hearing the alarm clock

Such a cruel thing to do to such a cute Baker!

Yep, I remember. Started coming here during the datamining.

Can you post the full baker sketch?

Who doesn't?

Me.

Everyone

Eh, this one has less striking eyes.

what's crack-a-lackin' /drg/? Tell me about your day.

Kaede calling you a good boy when you cum.

God, think back on all the morons who actually thought Kaede was the protagonist.

That's fair.

I accidentally touched both my lips and left eye a bit later after I'd cut some chili (despite washing my hands properly). Otherwise than that, it's been a fine day.

It's really been an ENTIRE year, the threads were insane.

Sonia loves despair and I love Sonia!!!

Yeah, can you believe it? I didn't see the prologue and my mind kind of blacked out on Chapter 5, but otherwise than that I was part of the whole ride.

t. Souda
The Ultimate Cuck

>Ouma hides a necklace under his scarf
The absolute madman

>that vintage moekiyo
Post more

>DR1: The blonde bitch wasn't the blonde bitch, you guys spent two years together as classmates, this shit was set up and televised by a terrorist organisation, and the world's boned
>DR2: You guys were the guys responsible for boning the world, the blonde bitch still isn't dead, your dead friends are going to be made into copies of her essentially, and the world's breaking apart 'CUZ IT'S A GAME
>DRV3: Everything before now was fictional, this is a reality show, nothing about your characters was real, and now you've got to FUCKING SLAY THIS SERIES ALREADY YOU FUCKS

How can they top the absurdity for next time?

Might be true actually, we will never know

I ain't the guy you asked, but I was around back then and grabbed me some Moekiyo as well.

I thought you'd never ask.

All me.

mondo built the school when he became the ultimate carpenter

I really really really like this OP
novore

user and his 15 phones

Did somebody say Tulpa memes?

It's a soft vore.

What did she...?

Post your finest tulpamemes

Gee, Kiibo, I'm glad you can stand there awkwardly in the background and just point furiously while this crazy assassin broad threateningly holds a knife in my general direction, as opposed to maybe trying to fucking restrain her with your oldman strength or something?

;_;

Kibo is a gentle boy, no bulli.

Hmm...

Just wanted to try out some colours.

Nee-san?

FAT

not a fan of the colors

Prove, without using the internet or any records whatsoever, that Julius Caesar was a real person

Prove that about literally anyone other than Jesus

Not bad.
Naturally. She's a baker.

HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME.

How should I feel about the tulpamemes knowing they were made by a bunch of girls?