/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #244

Nice monsters you have there, partner. Let me flip this coin real quick...

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Tag Duel Tournament has begun
>A new mini box is coming tomorrow
>Konami has shown that it is aware of cheaters and has given them a warning. If you wish to keep your account stop using cheats.
>Golden Bamboo Sword will be limited to 1 one the 5th of February.
>A special Chazz event and the next KC cup are planned for early February

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

BOX IS OUT

Daily reminder for Konami shills.

>both threads are time wizard edition

GX was a mistake, they should have skipped to 5D.

Circus trick tilts the ever loving fuck out of me. Should I build a hazy flame deck for the sole purpose of beating it?

Or just stage up til I don't get circus trick NPCs anymore?

Yugi and Kaiba are invincible in rank 3 with this fucking Joey retard as my team member

Yes, stage up. Circus tricks is cancer.

So, has anyone found a deck yet that lets you get 8k duel assessment?

*in the event

are you a moron? a mere dino deck shits all over this event in autoduel mode
joey does not even summons his time wizard

yeah use the modded apk

I literally like playing 3 guys who are destroying your cards and also drawing extra (Kaiba and Yugi's effects)

Can they detect speedhacks?

I don't think so but if you do unlock the framerate the game may bug the fuck out because of how poorly coded it is

I don't have dinos

if you can summon ra you get prismastic and comeback victory which is like 4000 points alone. problem is your teammate either winning the duel or destroying your tributes

I was using a speedhack before, game ran fine at 10x, but I was also using a trainer so I got the warning.

You ARE using character themed decks in this tag event, right anons?

I tried using a blue eyes white dragon deck but I brick too much with it. So I've been experimenting with a peak performance dragon deck.

Do you have a decent Ra deck? Sho dick, plaese.

Bro fuck this shit, i tried to give gx a fair chance im at episode 55 but this is some serious bullshit i think of ending the series here. Basically judai is doing all the duels, he pulls off the most absurd idiotic combos with his e-shit heroes, never breaks despite running only 1 copy of each and specific spell cards to them, always top decks pot of greed when he has too little cards in his hand for him to complete his trash combo, always top decks what he needs, always cheating with bubbleman effect drawing 2 cards and its always the same shit childish bs of him being happy all the time and excited to fight an opponent never taking shit seriously. Most autistic show.

is it just me or is event the easiest of all of them?

who is Amaterasu supposed to be?

so just Yugi in the original show then

Corrupted evil Hirume

Reminder not to bother farming after round 3. Wait for master difficulty with a higher multiplier and no Time Wizard using moron as a partner

yugi didnt run a trash deck with sub 1500 attackers and duels had actual meaning and it was never the "duels are supposed to be fun so cheer up" type of bs. Also we got to see other people dueling aswell.

>not just running full on gambling deck.

The Shinto Sun goddess, Amaterasu. :^)

no, though theoretically if you fill the deck with 2000+ def summons, your teammate cant use them unexectedly

there is also cyberstein

>In hard mode
>Final round against yugi and kaiba
>Not going well
>They have a field full of high atk monsters
>endmysuffering.jpg
>Joey's turn
>Summons Time Wizard
>Actually fucking calls it right
>Turn the duel around and win next turn
>mfw I'm now a luck sacking faggot who relies on coin flips for wins

In what order should you level up your LD? Currently have Joey and Mai at 40, the rest are at a minimum 26 with Alexis, Yami, and Ishizu at 36.

I meant the GX character, its Asuka right?

Keep going, season 3 changes all that.

Corrupted Alexis, Sartorius is the pendulum bujin

and yugi didnt run spell cards specific only to 1 card in his deck like judai is doing with ALL his e-heros, different spells for avian, bubbleman,clayman etc. you cant take that shit seriously. And villains are trash tier aswell like that old guy who got the 3 egyptian gods and tried to erase all duel monsters and take the cast's souls but no, after judai beat him with some bs combo he realized that dueling got his heart pumping and how fun it was so he agreed to not be young anymore but instead a old piece of shit and make friends with everybody, please...

really? i always though that yami somehow always changed particular cards of his deck because in yu-gi-oh everyone just does that in order to surprise the adversary and not fall into meta

Aside from the ones mentioned in the OP, feel free to do it in the order you want.

>2 monsters already out, winning this
>the 1 opponent monster has higher attack
>it's OK, I have trap cards
>Joey decides it's time for the time wizard

Man nigga calm down

did Judai lost more than once?

>There's a change that challengers will appear...
>change
someone should fire the editor

Hmmmm

what episode is season 3? does he change his deck or at least stop being such a childish phaggot?

Yeah, that's what he does, Atem can draw any card he fucking wants every turn, every time.

use hydroggedon and jurassic world, literally will fill the field on your first turn so that asshole can't time wizard your shit

>jaden is a cha-
OH NO NO NO AH HA HA HA HA

that's why he has the destiny draw skill in-game. "heart of the cards" is just slang for "I cheat fuck you"

Center is objectively the best choice

Fuck off Kaiba, no I ca- I mean no HE can't. You're just jealous of his superior dueling skills.

It's fucking retard
Three times in total

As far as i remember no, he always cheats with bubbleman fake effect and pot of greed to do his trash combos. So far, in 55 episodes, he lost only 1 match against kaiser in the begging which doesnt even count.

neo spacian, he becomes an edge lord when randoms start dying

His deck changes to Neo Spacians (lmao) in season 2, but in season 3 they tackle his childish nature and he's never the same until the very end.
He gets more, Yami-like, I guess.
Season 3 also has multiple characters duel for a certain reason and the only jobbers are his close friends.

BOX IS OUT

Got unity lads.

Event over, everyone go home

didn't he lose to kaibaman

>Vagabond starts with three 2000+ monsters
I'm so tired of this

Interdasting

He lost to Ryo, Kaibaman and Edo Phoenix.
He drawed against Ryo and O'Brien.

I'm using a theme based on RPG classes

I got it in my first try, is it good? it looks like shit

>he doesn’t know right gives the best cards
L A F F I N

>He didn't select the 3 tickets in the special secret pattern, that unlocks the 4th pristmatic SR ticket with ranked duel cards.
I could never imagine being such a brainlet.

getting real tired of 'every single deck includes 3x electro and 3x sphere'

Only posts ending in 0,7,8,9 shall NOT be time wizard'ed during tag duels. Anything else is sent straight to the shadow realm.

Is this card viable in burn deck when almost everyone is running econ?

Lmao get tryhard

w-which one?

I'm trying to reroll my account trough steam by creating new accounts but every time the game redownloads the update which takes like an hour for me, is there a way to get around this download of files I already have installed on my pc?

Fuck you, you suck.

Get faster internet.

>he is a netlet
lmao

Alexis Bujin is too hot.

box when

He gets two duels where the opponents basically shit on him through the whole thing for his childish mentality that duels are meant to be fun. He accidentally causes both to die.
Then enter the Dark World arc and he fucks up big time leading to a bunch of his friends dying.
He them becomes a edgelord until the end of GX.

Yeah been looking into it for years, there's nothing in my shithole town unfortunately.

>2-3 floodgates
>2-3 mirror walls or wall of disrupptions
>2-3 electros
>2-3 sphere kuribohs

the ultimate cancer

>hey Jaden let us join you on this suicide mission to a world we already barely escaped from and know the consequences off
>wtf jaden you didn't tell me this would be dangerous

use nox android emulator or get a android phone/tablet. if you want to reroll just clear your app cache. it will keep the game data but delete your duelist id.

xcus me

a guy in ranked just used yaksha, which explicitly says destroys a card in hard, to destroy a wild tornado he had set on the field

You can meme with labyrinth wall.

>steamapps\common\Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links\LocalData
there's a new folder there every time you create a new steam DL acc, copy the files from that 1gb(updated acc) folder to that new folder

He was at fault too.
He just bolted on a giant chicken and left everyone behind because MUH JOHAN.

>destroy 1 card in your hand or you control

Yeah just found it myself, thanks anyways user, hopefully it'll work.

He was way less at fault that his retard squad gave him shit for. The real reason he's a fuckup was how easily he believed them and succumbed to being a total dweeb.

>Alexis Bouijin can get corrupted by Sartorius Bouijin
That's so fucking HOT. As hot as when Alexis was in the SoL

why can phoenix be used for unlimited tributes during standby? it just keeps coming back if you keep chaining a tribute effect off its revival. you can do econ three times with it to take the entire enemy field

Post your Garunix user I know you have it.

They didn't give him shit for except Sho or whatever the midget was called.
They pointed out he was way more worried about getting to Johan than to assure everyone's safety which was true, only when they where possessed by the Dark World runes or whatever the fuck they started shitting on him.
He for some reason only started listening to them once this happened.

>Alexis complains about Jaden not trusting her when they tag duel together, despite him still getting the wins
>she did fuck all to prove herself as a duelist when they went to the other world

I never really understood Starshipping, It only exists because of the scene where Jaden is holding Yusei while he sitting in the backseat of the Duel-Runner.

phoenix effect doesn't work for tributes. you have to destroy the card. tribute mechanic is not the same as destroy mechanic. this is why destruction potion works while econ tribute doesn't

ninjas require at least 140 IQ to play

Yu gi oh requires below 140 IQ to play.

does 5ds have a more serious tone? if not i will stop watching ygo entirely after finishing season 3 of gx.

Yeah it's actually the best series if you're not a dweeb