strawpoll.me/14918465
strawpoll.me/14918465

I LOVE MYRRH

wife sheep

Reminder to vote for sonia

W-where did he get that speed?

Nyna!

Good team for lunatic CC 1&2?

but real talk even if they added breathbreaker no one would actually run it because it's a retarded waste of a B slot and they'll probably lock it to a 5* unit anyways

The devil always gets his due.

post barracks

WINGJOBS FROM MYRRH

h-hayai!

I love Fjorm and I will protect her from surtr and his army of niggers

Fuck off soyboy

DRAKEKS SEETHING
FALKEKS SEETHING
HORSEKEKS SEETHING
LYONKEK KEKS SEETHING
ARYAKEKS SEETHING
KNOLLKEKS SEETHING
L'ARKEKS SEETHING

How would that even work.

I want to FUCK doot

Is it better to give A!tiki swordbreaker/QR and give Nowi QR/Close Defense? Or is it better to swap them? Giving ATiki QR/Close defense and giving Nowi SB/QR? Please help.

MARISA SURGE!

I'm getting pissed now. Why the FUCK is there not a single normal save file of this game on the fucking internet, everything is shit I can't use.

asked about it yesterday, i just dont want to get fucked over because its 30 stam each and i need orbs FAST for this god awful ny banner

Armor wins again baby

I have micaiahs for merging. What IV should I use as base?
I have:
Neutral
+hp -spd
+atk -def

Eirika stays winning.

No u

>Marth killing his wife and hag wife
WTF MARF NO

Too bad, already BLACKED that snow bunny with my BBC and left her a thick hot load of summoner support along with a womb tattoo. Flat blonde bitches are for mindbreak ya dig?

I’m voting for Severa in CYL2! I hope she does really good!

That's the problem with locking skills behind 5* in general. But if it came out as a refinement then it would be more readily available.
Also it wouldn't be retarded to keep units build specifically to counter certain meta units around. I keep an axebreaker Tobin around to deal with the green armours. He's useless against anything else but killing Amelia/Chrom/Hector is literally all I need him to do.

It'll be green/red/blue breathbreakers just like the tome versions. People bitch about Nowi the most anyways so they can just use the blue breaker on their non-red units if they suck so much that they actually need it to deal with her.

>Dragging your reddit bullshit over to the new thread

No one asked for this

I have 2 4* Tailtius, a 4* Odin, a 4* Oliver, and a 4* Ursula. Should I burn one of the Tailtius and Odin to give Oliver and Ursula blarblade? Is having a 5* Tailtiu, Oliver, and Ursula all with blarblade worth? I can pair the Ursula with my Leldigan (2fast2furious), Cecilia (greenblade OR TA greenraven), and MemeLyn for the sweet +24, so that seems like a no brainer, but what about the infantry? My only infantry bladetome is Nino. Advice?

Previous thread someone said don’t bother with Oliver because he’s slow but if he oneshots all reds and blues does it matter?

Vote for milfs!!

stays reddit*

Time to post those full merges.

So I should vote for Deirdre and Tailtiu?

Do you have Steady Breath on either of them, or are planning on giving it to them?

You sure do, my friend. You sure do.

I mean, when gem weapons and QR 2 are already available and easier to obtain, yeah. I mean, I use bowbreaker for AA Lyn counters, but thats because I happen to have more of them than QR fodder, and thats the one thing that unit has to do to help in AA.

>a white male posted this

>scrubs that can't deal with dragons get BTFO
>still whine and beg for breathbreakers and falchion dragon deleters
kek

You couldn't explain what's "reddit" about it if you tried, autistic retard.

Hey... that's pretty good. Mine's not complete yet, but he's almost there.

No steady breath fodder, unfortunately.

FINALLY. Now I can start saving Orbs again, thank fucking God.

>Sitting content with 200+ orbs saved
>Mindlessly browsing /feg/
>Suddenly it happens
>Horrible desire to roll
>Down to 19 orbs now but got this
How badly did I fuck up?
Both the NY units are -spd, +atk for Taco and +def for Mommy

What emulator are you using? I was able to import one of the serenes saves that I found using VBA-M

If she has 50 Def, why does she still need Iote's Shield? Is she really that scared of Merric?

N-no actually just a costa rican woman. I like hentai memes, I'm sorry. Fjorn's a nice girl just wish she was a bit harder hitting.

team 1
Bike,Fjorm,kat,dancer
team 2
Nino,BrLuc,NYCam, Innes
team 3
BK, Hect, Guunthra, Shiro

FE 6 save do you want hard mode?
Or are you doing it wrong, you need to import the save

Big numbers incoming. Make em bigger

Remember to vote 4 Eddie

archive.org has dumps of all of the gba games in all languages on it

>50 Def
I enjoy Beruka memes.

you fucked up big time

Bows still hit hard. A 50 Atk bow unit would have their attack multiplied to 75, that almost kills her.

>inflating with fury instead of using steady breath

Prf/Reposition/Bonfire
DC/QR/Hone Doragons/Guidance

Is this peak performance for Myrrh?

Will drop it once the rest of my team gets merged too, so every bow but Jakob won't appear ever again.

I want to rape Beruka while she lies there, emotionless.

its the only way to build her.

Enjoy dying to any bravebow user.

that would be awful, i think

aqua

>not going for the hit & run dark breath meme myrrh
>not going for the drag back light breath meme myrrh

DC sounds nice but if you're running hone dragons you should already have another unit to deal with ranged encounters, and you didn't solve her bow weakness in that set
I want to try running brazen atk/def for pseudo-michalis personally.

Pretty much this. Just happens automatically

>Using one of my two remaining BIkes just like that
That's not a decision you can just make so easily. I will keep at least one, too.

Then go with Swordbreaker and QR on Tiki

She works well enough with Steady Breath where you don't need it on her, but without it she's gonna want it to get more consistent kills against reds

Nowi will work wonders with either build, so Close Defense and QR is a safe bet

Remember to support /ourartist/ huss.

>you didn't solve her bow weakness
High defense. problem solved

Yeah, but I am an awful person, I would rape her over a table, so her short legs are left hanging, unable to find purchase on the floor, she would be helpless.

We don't know her stats yet so I don't see how a best skill set can be determined.

What happens first. The movement skill or buff/debuff activation

is shit.

>still no 2nd Zelgius
>anniversary's probably gonna fuck me in the ass by having someone I desperately want
>still throwing those orbs in the hole
I'm so stupid.

What does Myrrh's breath smell like?

>"sudden desire to roll" with the anniversary literally 10 days away
How can people be this retarded

Tomes are restricted by color though. How fucking small is your brain?

Horse semen

BBQ sauce.

Why is Hussein so based?

If we take the trailer stats at face value (which we shouldn't, but for argument's sake) then 35 defense isn't really sufficient for bow tanking. But again, what do you want her to tank that you couldn't just get Fae or Tiki to?

>Wanted Micaiah
>Only get rolls with no blues
I feel cheated.

This is good right? This is above average right? Say it is so. My luck can't be this bad right?

1300 dollars spent on this account so far

kino

Like my hot cum

Not having him draw the official manga was a huge mistake

>Redditnard will take Narcian's place as the first rightful DC Flier
JUST

>muh restricted by color
Maybe you should try to think about how small your brain is before you let your dragon hateboner overwhelm you.

>hurr dragonfag
I don't even use dragons, so don't even try.

I appreciate you user, I was using the same reasoning in my head for giving breaker to Tiki, but its nice to hear it from someone else. I'm just being extra conscious, because I've been playing since launch and I only JUST rolled two abels while sniping for Miccy. Sword breaker and WoM remain to be my most rare fodder. I've only rolled one Cain since launch.

It's shit. You don't even have a Hector

I was going to say yes; but, if you spent 1.3k, that is below average.