/vn/ - Maya Edition

Visual Novel General #1827

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v15167
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to marry Mitcher!

ebin

Good thread

can you please stop shilling shit

Better than loli thread imho

So, about Denpasoft, was i trolled when i got told it was fine some time ago and it doesn't help support the creators or is it just because no one here buys them?

Lolis

first off
>buying VN's
second off
denpasoft is really expensive and it doesnt help the devs

A thread dedicated to:
yuuma a cuck

I like lolis

God I wish that were me.

I will always shill my future wife.

ok, what game is this fucker from. reverse image search does nothing

The only loli i like.

vndb.org/v15167

>/vn/ now accepts early thread posters trying to force their unfunny memes

I knew the quality had dropped in these threads but damn, we've really hit rock bottom.

You don't know otousan? the blasphemy.
Name is: Kedamono.

Stop metaposting

Seriously, anything is better than loli thread.

I will learn moonrunes and translate all NTR vns. That is my life objective. That is my calling.

kys cuck

You are a hero. Do you want to bang my wife?

Fuck off, cuck

What's some VN that i can enjoy reading with my wife's son?

Only if you bang mine too.

This is the ideal NTR body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Hatsukoi 1/1

Denpasoft is part of Sekai and nobody buys from them, especially after their most recent fuck up with Leyline and Hoshizora (not that their previous releases were any better).
I buy from MangaGamer from time to time depending how much I liked the visual novel but that's it.

You're the one getting cucked son

Lolifags got cucked hard

Show of hands, who else is going to actually read the TL of this besides me?

>that guy doesn't like depraved cucs.

When will lolifags accept that literally no one likes them?

mommy...

I think everybody should stop forcing memes in general but this is what happens.

Good, Loli thread once and awhile are alright but, have them consecutively is annoying as fuck

lol wtf? why is being a child out of wedlock considered bad enough to scorn someone? are japanese people retarded?

God bless moot.

Blame that lolineetfagOP

>He hate us and now is gone.
Only the new jap admin can understad us.

Are you dumb or do you seriously not think that that is something that is looked down in many cultures

When will lolihaters accept that literally no one believes their bullshit?

We seem to go from one extreme to the other a lot now. It's either loli or NTR. When lolis get beaten, it's by NTR. And vice versa.

I unironically like the depression blog posting. It's funny and relatable at the same time.

Bastard is an insult for a reason, you know?

;_;

Friendly reminder that his waifu is a 14 year old girl with a flat ches/butt.

do you still live in the 18th century? or maybe you live in a cretinous country like pakistan? japan has zero excuse for this shit, they're first world and should realize marriage is nothing but financial entanglement

>was i trolled when i got told it was fine some time ago
Yes
>and it doesn't help support the creators
Yes, especially so in this case becuase SP Kickstarts everything.
>or is it just because no one here buys them?
SP isn't considered something to support

It's off-topic and belongs exactly in what it implies, a fucking blog.
Literally anything is more interesting than self deprecating autists who are too lazy to spend their power on anything other than shitposting.

I miss moot.

And then there's everybody else who doesn't care about this stupid meme war and just wants to takl about VNs

Subahibi

I will for sure.

His real name is attached to him. Would you say you like loli with your real identity?

>moot
who?

I swear we're the only general who actually competes to have the new thread made so that their own meme can get forced. There were 3 threads made

So you guys prefer NTR than lolis, should I create early NTR threads from now on?

VNs should have been kept on /jp/ IMO

No. I want more loli

Also, remember this is the guy who created a lolicon imageboard.

If they were, they would be translated

Yeah /vn/ is in a bad way right now. Just give it time and people will hopefully stop the stupid OP war.

You realize the people looking down on the MC of that VN are villains, right? I doubt the developers of the VN actually share the beliefs of the obviously evil father and brother. Being a NTR VN, the point is to watch the heroine stolen from the MC by dirty assholes. Your post is dumb. You're dumb

>shitpostong dies down
>people talk about visual novels and have fun
>irru starts posting becsuse no one has talked about him for 5 minutes
>the usual autists start talking about what Irru and trip like/dislike
>shitposting starts
>repeat

Epic

Loli threads are superior

How about nobody creates early threads just for your invisible meme boner points?

kys cuck

Name one good thing about Grisaia's story and characters that isn't Mitcher

kys cuck

dirty jokes

That's nothing. I remember when we had like 5+ made for a week straight, till the mods started banning kids.

Everything except Mitcher and also Yumiko.

So who's the best ImoPara?

To be perfectly honest, I really don't know why Grisaia is so popular? I brought up in the last thread that I don't really get why it blew up so hard and nobody answered me

Did anyone else just FAIL to make it through Grisaia? I've tried FOUR times now to force myself through it, but every time I get bored and quit halfway through a route. All the plot points seemed contrived and the MC and his relationships with the other girls read like a 13 year old's self insert in a crappy fan fiction.

Mitcher

Yuuji isn't a hetare and actively makes the story go along instead of literally feeling like a side character.

Yumiko is a kuudere.

Hiyori

That's a tough one since Mitcher is the only good thing about it.

I like NTR

This is now the mitcher general. Post your mitchers.

Before I answer, what kind of VNs are your favorite?

>Yuuji isn't a hetare and actively makes the story go along instead of literally feeling like a side character.
In this particular case, this isn't exactly a great thing

Can we merge with /hgg/ now?

I don't get it either, Grisaia is mediocre at best for it's slice of life, not very good as a character drama, and the plot is garbage compared to most plotge.

My favorite kind of general!

Imagine spamming this kind of shit every thread giggling by yourself thinking how everyone finds your uninspired lazy shitposts funny.

ask /hgg2d/ again

I love used goods
especially Zakuro!

Okay so why is Michiru everybody's favorite when she's a retard? I could understand liking Michiru's route because it's pretty good but outside of that route, she's just an idiot. And like pretty much every VN that we talk about, the "fucking retarded" character is usually hated on. What gives?

Lolibros and NTRbros unite!

>what kind of VNs are your favorite?
plotge

Are you upset?

Mitcher is a sweet girl. She doesn't deserve the hate she gets. That's why we like her.

That third post is just a CG from Demonbane

Now switch every picture with loli. Now you see?