>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0
youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.18 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316892-16/patch-notes-v118

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

>500 ms reflex guards

after picking glad, it's become apparent to me that this shit simply shouldn't exist.

Thank you user. Jeez you people are slower then my pet pigeon Albert

how do we fix shaman

>Still whining about your character's only flaw
Boo hoo

Give her a good haircut.

it's a shit flaw

make it 1000ms like the other assassin's reflex guard, to keep the handicap

By removing her and the rest of the DLC assassins.

Nerf the hell out of her pounce (specifically tracking, but also maybe some of the feint/recovery time bs, maybe remove confirmed off of any throw). Then maybe remove one or two of the soft feints, and there. She's still strong, but no longer pure, undiluted bullshit.

That's just going to flood the game with Peacekeepers again.

Do you really want to go back to that, user?

buff everyone else

I like orochi, berserker and nobushi are there any other heroes I should try? Or shall I just focus on these three?

Mix all three together and you get Aramusha.

I'd rather fight a PK than a glad or shaman. AT least i can predict what shes going to do a bit better.

>le bring every hero to shaman's level meme

If you make every character a whirlwind of death, the game would be a lot more fun.

The quick chat is full kek

if everyones cancer then there is no cancer

is he worth buying? I have the steel for him but I was going to spend it on other cosmetics

Do you play Duel or Dom?

He's a lot of fun in Dom if that's your mode.

Buff everyone’s health for Christ sake already. Vanguards get 170 or some shit, heavys 190 or whatever and assassins get like 110. I don’t know about hybrids. Buffing health and removing or nerfing health feats with all the insane damage we do already in this game is what is needed.

Dota balancing is terrible

In this case syndrome is right user. Nobody was able to fucking kill a warlord unless you had 3 other bozos and it wasn’t a duel for gods sake. The reality that Roman finally figured out in season 3 and now, is this “most of the vanilla cast sucks donkey nuts”. There’s just a laughable comparison between DLC and pic related

>zone
>toe stab
>zone
>toe stab
>zone
>toe stab
>zone
>toe stab
>zone
>toe stab

Quality gameplay

I play a mix of duel, dom and brawl. I really don't like fighting the dlc heroes, they seem op

Mars status: me adiuvat

>I really don't like fighting the dlc heroes, they seem op

Flip your way of thinking. They're the new standard and the vanilla heroes are trash.

are they on a level playing field with each other? I always seem to get stomped by most of them because of the ridiculous stuff they can do

Compared to what the fuck can a kensei, conq, orochi, Zerk, shug, Law can do user?

I find lawbringer a bit annoying, peacekeeper sometimes too, the only other classes I find myself raging at are the dlc ones

The point is that none of this heroes are good and are just fodder for blocking. The DLC heroes actually feel fun to fight when the connection isn’t fucking ass due to no lag compensation. But whatever I can’t change your opinion

>move even slightly out of the way
>shug hug, HL kick, etc. misses

>be across the map
>shaman pounce and her forward dash attacks still hit on target

I really hate fighting them, centurion especially

He has no offense unless you have the reflexes of a Parkinson’s riddled aids patient from South Florida. I’d understand the hating of his punishes from him just turtling up but if your complaining about offense then you need to just get better at reacting because he’s got nothing unless he hugs a wall

I feel like if I slip up once I get stuck in a loop of an unblockable guardbreak into a blurry screen into being on the floor with him jumping on me and dying. Does centurion actually have any moves besides that combo?

Standard reflex guard is not even a handicap you nigger. It is why Assassins are so overly good, because Ubi thinks reflex guard actually is a handicap that matters.

He’s got little else that isn’t blocked or parried. Sounds like your bad if still get caught by his soft feint GB or Gb from light chain. An offsensive Centurion is not hard to deal with

I've only spent about 30 hours in game

Then just keep playing since he won’t be a problemt through continuous encounters.

the virgin parry vs the chad deflect

farm that salvage now, you will want to have it when season 5 hits

>he plays assassins

any tips you'd recommend for getting better, or does it just come with time?

Both time and practice. Practice counter GB, since you need that to even survive further in this game. Along with knowing what to do after parries, heavy parries are normal while light parries flash a tiny white on the screen. But mostly just practice counter GB for now. Ask around here for help

The Virgin deflect Vs. the Chadsei pseudo deflect

alright, ive done some parries against heavies but I didn't even know you could parry lights, do you still have to parry a light with a heavy?

yes

>farm that salvage
bitch please

>he doesn’t have a million
Pleb

Haven't played since season 2. What are the new meta stuff since then? I used to play Law and Cent. Last I remember Cent was OP perma CC in groups and most of your health off a parry zone. Law was guaranteed damage off a push. Anything else changed with them since then?

What was added is the following
>Chip damage increased to 18% across all modes
>When OOS[out of stamina] you can no longer stop light chains. Meaning you can finally eat an Orochi light combo that isn’t a top light and it won’t be stopped.
>rolling now costs 50% stamina, and no longer gurantees a block animation after it. Meaning you can no longer spam rolls and get a free block after the iframes of animation are done
>health no longer regens on any character at critical health situations
>all unblockable attacks and unblockable bashes feed revenge in modes that allow revenge
>unlock “tech” [gltich] is no longer easily performed or simply no longer is viable for most heroes
>zone flicker is patched and no longer appears
>zone of raider on GB[guard break], crushing counter for warden are no longer parry-able by assassins
>revenge builds no longer exist

Commonly asked questions
>is this game ded?
No. Alive on both PC and console
>where are muh severs, crowbcat said there are none?!?
Servers come in February of 2018
Zone is parryable now so no 90 damage shit on the floor. Law still has shove that confirms nothing except a light if they don’t dodge. Centurion can’t pin you multiple times and lost his wallsplat on punches. He and another Centurion can’t take turns pinning eithet

Hows class balance ranked now? Cent used to be easy mode

>yfw they confirm tomorrow that ara's light are being slowed down

Also does this mean warden vortex, centurion unblockables, and lawbringer pushes are just feeding the enemy revenge for them to 1 shot you with?

cursed image, do not open. but it's the only appropriate image I have that would describe the way I would feel.

Last question did they fix slow guard changes so law can actually block pk light spam?

yes, but by the time i came back they conveniently removed time snap.

How can I learn/practice feinting?

Why didn't they just give Kensei deflect since it's pretty much the same idea? As a result of deflect, Kensei would stun his opponent as compared to skewer, *teleport behind*, unblockable, bleed or gb.

I've had that dirt witch pounce me mid role, it's fucking awful

Cute gardevoir

Are the servers down? Anyone having trouble connecting in the game?

No sneak peek into reworks tomorrow...

It looks like a good stream no gay ass lore

good god , where are the servers

Assassins known as Gladiator and Shaman are top dog due to actually having a fucking offsene in this turtle oriented game. Centurion is A tier due to turtling since he has nothing else for an offense. But everybody plays 4v4 so duel can go suck a chode.
Yes. And revenge doesn’t even one shot you anymore. That’s why I said revenge builds don’t exist anymore
Yes

really though

Yeah, but I thought reworks were gonna be shown. I've disappointed myself, user.

>hey guys, heres more info on the servers
>they are done
>2 more weeks for deployment

tbf stream still looks like it's solid. too fucking bad I'm no longer working night shift,
so now I can't reliably watch it anymore.

where u seeing this?

I fucking hate Assassins so much.

Leddit

>turning a mediocre hero into complete shit
The only reason how he can maintain his chain is because of his lights. Slowing them will just remove his main mechanic.

Popes posted it.

>"Awesome new Faction War stuff"
>Inb4 REEE RIGGED

>replying with an image i edited
what are the chances?

Now I posted it

>tfw new to the game
>tfw play with friends
>tfw they're rep 20+
>tfw I queue into high rep players
>tfw I constantly get rekt

>Faction War Rewards

>Vikings yet again get unique rewards.

nah dawg, the salvage thing could be fckn A1.

>Tfw got the first season rewards, the only one that matter

I heard they looked like shit, I only saw the Raider one though.

They didn’t. Same exact layout like season 3 1 for knights, Viking and samurai

>now you can use salvage to create armor
Here, I said it. Now the stream is completely nothing.

yea

oh, i guess this still want to cover it.

Pic related is the best ornament anyway, even though i still get tilted when i see a low rep LB with the 1v1 tourney.

do we get to choose what it looks like? and it's rarity? or you just making things up?

and that’s it. Looks like they stylize ornament off the emblem of the season now and just give them all to each faction based on style. Vikings being a circle or sharp circle and samurai looking like a traditional samurai U type of thing on their helmets

Yes, im making things up. Come on, what else can they do to it? Allow you to shove it up the ass during emote?

reminder

I know what it is and you are wrong!

We still are getting a tease at least, which was about as much as i expected.

My guess is you can use it increase a gear's rarity, afterall they said they were making a way to do that because of the Ice themed weapons.

so basically new trailer's kinda like they did with Cent & Shinobi

Teasers, like a little snippet. But if they redo the whole trailers that would be nice to see next week