>General VR Resources
vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets

>Oculus Rift Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R (embed)

>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd (embed)

>Recommended VR Applications/Games (updated AND old lists included)
pastebin.com/eS83LXeB (embed)
OLD
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh (embed)

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r (embed)

>We have a private void club instance! Add this to your launch settings to go there when you spawn in.
vrchat://launch?id=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

>Or click this to go there now (opens VR chat)
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

dead

Other urls found in this thread:

vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_465ea5ad-be25-4e69-b54f-eb218160bea7&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_9a1ae8d6-cc1a-498d-b0fc-e98a33e3566e)
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B22wIE9Bd6TQdUREQWNZdGNwckE
youtube.com/watch?v=A4FjJ9tH5HY
pastebin.com/ipTjsgiP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I tried applying it to the skirt ends at the front, and nothing happened.

I tried applying it to the first bone in the 4 front skirt bone chains (two on the left to the left hand, 2 on the right to the right hand) and I end up with this.

I've checked in Unity and I can't see anything wrong with how I've set it up, so I have no idea why only one bone on the right hand side is reacting (all 4 should be). It's also not pulling up high enough, but I could see that potentially being a weighting issue.

Please send help!

The best edition

Might as well link the Mall. I'm visiting it now for the first time.

vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_465ea5ad-be25-4e69-b54f-eb218160bea7&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_9a1ae8d6-cc1a-498d-b0fc-e98a33e3566e)

>You got the model? Maybe I can take a look at it
It's just this.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B22wIE9Bd6TQdUREQWNZdGNwckE
It's not the first time I've run into something like this. Can't really seem to get any pre-rigging working in Blender unless it's from Mixamo.
I'm pretty new to this, I probably shouldn't let it frustrate me. Just sort of feel like this if I try my own hand at modifying it
youtube.com/watch?v=A4FjJ9tH5HY

Is it worth buying the VIVE right now, or it may be better to wait to the VIVE Pro, given its capabilities?

please link avatar, I don't care about motion issues

>constantly kicked out after a few seconds
I dont think my wifi is that shit. Is it the servers?

Get a rift

Is it really worth? I heard the vive is much better.

I got kicked a couple of times in a different world earlier, so it might be the servers.

I got kicked out during Robocop yesterday. I think it's just a high-bandwidth map.

I click the block behind the portals but no keypad appears the fuck am i doing wrong

>take screenshots of my adventures
>cant find them
>theyre not in my vrchat screenshots
>100% certain i took them because i was looking for the popup in game every time

I have both a Rift and a Vive. If I had to choose right now, I'd go for the Rift, it's much better value for your money.

Image wise, both the Vive and the Rift are pretty similar, no clear winner there.

The Vive does have much better tracking right out of the box, but if you set up the Rift's two included sensor cameras properly, you can get full 360 tracking. Adding a 3rd sensor to the rift make it track as well as the Vive. The Vive still wins though as you can add extra things for full body tracking.

When it comes to hand controllers, the Rift is the clear winner. No stupid touch pads, you get an analog stick for each hand, two thumb buttons, a trigger button, and a button on the grip that you use with your middle fingers. Additionally, the buttons are all capacitive meaning that they can tell if you are touching them without pressing them. This makes hand gestures feel completely natural in VRChat. Want to thumbs up? Just lift your thumb off your analog stick. Want to point? Just actually point. It's nice unlike the Vive.

Lastly, price. The Rift is at a great price right now and is a perfect interim solution if you plan on waiting for the next gen VR stuff.

where are you user

I'm not sure why it isn't working. Make sure stiffness isn't too high!

If you're using Steam screenshots and you launched from an invite link, they'll be in a different folder and won't show up in Steam's screenshots interface for VRChat. Just do "show on disk", go up one level, and sort by date modified to find them.

Gravity? it looks like it's being counterweighted

they might be in your steamVR screenshots

>Vive owner for two weeks
>Touchpad in one of the controllers is already starting to fail on me
Well this is fucking great.

I can second this it's basically rift or vive only if you want body tracking at this point. Especially now we're on the latter end of this "generation" of VR.
These fucking controllers man what were they thinking.

Gaben's touchpad fetish is the worst thing to happen to VR

I found an unopened vive gift that someone doesn't want for 440 USD. Should I buy it?

>The 40yo neet Chipz is now getting possesive with Nuts
>He's constantly sperging about MUH WAIFU and singing songs for the IRL persona behind Nuts

Holy shit this is going down pretty fast.

Speaking of VRChat drama...

Here's some cuck drama!

What? Everything seems fine to me in their videos.

I'm waiting for (her) voice changer to brake

Nuts is cute af IRL.

Chipz is 40? lol

I think he's actually 30 but that's like 50 in modern terms

who the fuck is noe???

I need a skirt like this for my loli avatar and have a hidden FBI badge down there.

found some
thanks user

Steam>users data >760 or something like that

The life of a girl lmao

Why you shitting up this thread with discord faggotry?

Next you'll be sucking off e-celebs

>Girl

I doubt Noe is a girl desu

Nuts has an actual vagina, user.

Check the last 3 streams and the aftershow, Nuts is really trying to avoid IRL shit and Chips is literally forcing his shit, even singing songs to her and breaking the character many times, including getting jealous IRL LMAO.

What this nigga said on Discord someone said he's over 35 but that he's boring as fuck. Talented guy tho, but boring.

Eww what's that

twitter dot com slash wuzzbae

she's a she

>implying I like Discord autists
>implying I like "e-celebs"
Literally just saved the image from the archive.

GAY

Me on the right.

I guess you don't know right? she's a girl and on top of that one gorgeous specimen.

>That sixhead
>That disgusting piercing
>That ugly, unwashed hair
>Those eyebrows thicker than an elephant
>Untidy room
>Shit everywhere

4/10, I see hotter girls everyday.

First VRChat murder/suicide WHEN

Twist ending: Chips was the yandere all along

Link to this discord?

>Headpatting lolis as Prinz Eugen
>Nazis raid the room
>Tag along on their crusades

Fun

Even just a VRC death would be noteworthy. Bonus points if it was recorded, double bonus if it was livestreamed.

Calling Chipz a neet is an insult to all truneets. He has a 9-5 and a side job working on a dev team for some game. Two side jobs if you count the streamer thing.

WHY? I have all the texture files why won't blender read them?

Source me some times senpai, three streams is likely going to be HOURS of footage.

A company of nazis walk into a bar

Did you set the texture atlas as the UV map in Blender?

I love it.

VRChat is like a mixture of autistic heaven and /soc/. Autists get to dress up in their favorite characters and "try" to act like chads and whatnot. It's like high-school fucking kek

If the files unpacked from the zip as a garbled mess because of moon rune text encoding, it will do this.

If that's the case you'll have to manually set the texture files. Make sure you press the "one material slot" button in CATS > optimization first.

Actually though who is Noe?

an irrelevant fat neet

Hahaha love that world

/vrcg/

Also thank you user from about a week ago who posted this comfy/cool places pastebin pastebin.com/ipTjsgiP

Can we get back to our regularly scheduled programming of casual lewd encounters in nightclubs?

They were recruiting and kept dropping portals back to the hangar and then to the next world to raid

IT was all the Pug but it was fun

Someone suggested open mic night but the fuhrer ignored him

>the tie actually helps convince people that I am a regular office worker

Amazing.

anyone wanna erp with me add me on steam steamcommunity.com/id/peaa

that grass map is fucking comfy

I didn't get a pic of it but the sack boy was saluting and everyone was dying every time he did

Ahh I wish I was there.

I just translate it in winrar. Thank you!

Can we please have a /vrg/ tutorial page for this type of shit?

Saw these guys about 20 minutes ago
one was playing a hitler speech and all I did was sieg heil for about a minute with body tracking, so stomping feet and all
What server are they in now

I lost track of them after I crashed, sadly

Can't wait until some shitty journalist site picks up on this and it blows up all over the media with "VRChat: GAME OF RACISTS!?" plastered everywhere.

Can somebody paste the link for the mall map in the previous thread, i was at work :-(

This is why public worlds are the best.

Is this for real?

see

You could try not dressing up as Hitler

Wow I'm blind, thanks

What bones exactly are you applying the colliders to? Since the skirt is a series of unconnected bone lines, one line of bones wont affect the bones/ skirt next to it, so I'm not sure what a good way of achieving what you are doing would be or why it isn't working more than it currently is for me

I was actually disappointed to find out she was a cute girl IRL. Expected a dude or at least a fat chick.

I think they allowed it because they allow other military types of avatars and this is the same as that, even if it's from le racist time period. It's just RP anyways.

>go online
>no-one I feel comfortable joining is online
>go to amusement park to try 90fps rides
>don't have much fun but get sick
>bounce around some random new worlds
>feel bored and lonely

It's like I HAVE to stay up for real nigga hours and deprive myself of sleep.

It's mentioned in the Tupper tutorial, which is linked in OP.

If someone wants to do a writeup of it though a lot of people would probably appreciate it.

The struggle continues. The whites of her eyes are cutting off the top of her iris' for some reason. When I delete the white I can see the entire iris, so I know the issue is with the white part.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

not really sure how to explain it. I just put it on a few of the skirt bones at the lowest part of the skirt hierarchy

Can already see the "Is VR alt-right?"headlines. Maybe it will keep the normie streamers and their orbiters at bay.

What the fuck is wrong with your skin?

If it threatens the streamers then the VRChat mods will ban anything the press declares problematic. They know where their success is coming from.

How would youtube treat this? Would I get flagged for it?

I feel that, I've been kinda bored lately too. I'm always up for doing something, I'm not good at starting the fun though.

I wonder if that guy who likes giant girls is still around, don't think I've met him yet.

Most of them have no swastikas and the majority of their preaching was against ugandans

So uh

Maybe?

I like giant girls.
I can't reach them properly until I get my 3rd sensor though for full top to bottom hand reach

One of my favorite things to do in the Void Club is, while dancing for a while with a group, when a song with distinct lyrics comes on, just get really far up into someone's space and act like I'm singing/dancing with just them.

People either get really into it, or freak out in some fashion. Last night I had both, one would get into the grove instantly, her and I were having little duet moments.

And then another one put a gun to my head and held a sword at my throat. So that's pretty fun too.

I think it's the lighting on the map!

>trying to find a good Imperial Japanese Army MMD model to join the fun
>none of them have the enlisted men's hat, only the officer's cap
This is a very specific kind of disappointment.

Was Prinz Eugen always this stacked?

Im here still dont worry

There's literally so much shit a SJW journalist can tag VRChat as. Being racist is just one thing. If the Devs and Mods bow to the SJW it would literally ruin the game. I don't think they would bow hard, because the controversy is what's making it so popular. Right now it's kinda like a lite VR Veeky Forums.