Tfw it's finally time for a nocoiner to start buying

>tfw it's finally time for a nocoiner to start buying

Is it tho ?

Expect Putincoin to skyrocket

welcome to your new future :)

Welcome friend. Buy BTC, study market and then buy some altcoins. You will learn or kill yourself.

Nope ;)

I'm a cryptotrader and I'll wait 12 hours from now to see where it goes. I'm in ETC only right now in case of BTC goes under $1300.

Yep, buying at ATH is one of the best strategies.

>buy high, sell low

With Eth it actually is

should've start buying last year..

could've made 1500% gains

>I'm a cryptotrader
wow bro, you sound so cool.

Welcome aboard

>ETC only

Fucking retard

Where to buy

I'm going to wait until Ether is 200 and Bitcoin is 2,500 before I know it is safe to invest.

give me reasons why should i invest in a digital currency that isn't backed by anything

who fucking cares when this is happening

get in and get out, or stay in and ride it as high as it goes

Go find your own reasons, and when you find them the price would of already gone up 25% top kek

We aren't your personal crypto education centre, if you wanna make money, invest, if you don't, don't.

We are currently the early majority, around this time next year I expect crypto to be hitting critical mass, the prices you see now you will never see again for the simple equation limited supply + increased demand.

Lol

you invest to make money just like buying tulip bulbs in 1637. who care that 99.999% of digital currency transactions are just sales to other speculators buying them there is still money to be made.

Underrated post

Uggghhhhhhhhhh (20 years later)

You were suppose to buy stuff like Bitcoin Plus back in March before they exploded in volume.

You missed the bubble raising.