pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote2

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Last thread:

>reddit trying to defend Shitrika's alt.
Not surprised.

World of Thracia Summoning Focus
>Leif: Prince of Leonster
>Nanna: Princess of Nordion
>Reinhardt: Redeemed Fist of Thunder

the way you can tell reddit is defending it is because they pretend it's secretly a glitch reference, despite what Eirika herself says.

true patricians defend it by saying she's a cute waifu, so who cares about Knoll or the other literal who Sacred Shitters.

>Focus: Forbidden Love
Kagero x Orochi
Soleil x Ophelia
Raven x Lucius
Ephraim x Eirika

>Disliking a character because of the way they were they were used/introduced in a gacha game
Mobage always brings out the retards

I want to cum inside Lucina!

Don't you have a Celica to vote for? Or are you going for Knoll now? I'm sure he has so many fans he will have no trouble winning CYL. Or at least get in top 10. Or top 50. Or top 100... 200 maybe?

>people are going to bitch about this until the update at least

I want this to S T O P

>dragonstone Roy is within the realms of possibility because fuck logic
My fucking dick

The 6 unit focuses were a fucking nightmare if you wanted someone though
>FOUR colourless on FE7 focus
But at least they'd be actually added to the game

Sleeping with Severa! She’s so cute!

How many hours do I set the timer at from now so I don't miss the happenings ?

I want to sleep so bad

In the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. Glitch or Lyon connection, the real reason is because cute girls sell.

Neck yourself Smashfag

Vote for my daughterus

Or maybe it's both? A glitch reference with a justification that fits then character?

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR NINO

Vote for Mia!

Try 6 and a half hours

>the eirika alt could've been an alternate timeline one where she sides with lyon, learns magic from him and goes rogue
>instead she just so happens to know magic because reasons

VOTE FOR SERIKA

DON'T VOTE FOR WHORE LIKE THARJA, CAMILLA, AND EIRIKA

A VOTE FOR SERIKA IS A VOTE AGAINST THOTS

More units in open toed shoes when

>another permanent version of Eirika.
>Normal Charlotte still not even in the game
>Nor shigure
>Nor inigo(unless you count Laslow)
>Normal Xander might as well not exist in the game because he'll never be repeated.
But why?

Funny you say that because I'm actually on my sixth FE6 playthrough
Keep crying though

Do people not have an issue with how Eirika is the first unit to get a variant that isn't a seasonal?

Please remember to vote for Julia!!

husbandos especially

Why do people even care about the reasons why Eirika is a mage? It's not like the game has any real story or character interaction so it hardly matters.

>Thots

Back to Twitter you fag

10 hours

>VOTE FOR A THOT TO VOTE AGAINST THOTS
She would literally give Duma her virginity had Jedah told him it was the only way.

Have somehow missed all the bitching about it?

Trib back on.

>muh glitch!!!1
Why does reddit keep forcing this? It's a nod to Lyon (given her title) and in SS she mentions reading tomes with Lyon sometimes when they studied. Gleipnir is pretty bullshit though since, reading tomes sometimes =/= magic skill and she's using a damn sacred weapon that requires high proficiency, dark magic nonetheless. She should've gotten a regular tome instead.

People everywhere have been bitching.

wife sheep

>brave heroes
>Zelgius

you don't get that much shitposting potential if you think of it that way

90, only 10 more for 100

Why would I? I suppose for me it's just bemusing because I have always expected them to recycle characters, coming from other gacha games before FEH. It's hard to see the full scope of people's complaints when I've expected this all along and was wondering what was taking so long.

>Next month Linde alt shows up with Mercurius, dooming Astram to never-ever
>"Obviously it's a reference to reclassing Linde to Myrmidon and grinding her up all the way to A rank swords just to use Mercurius, everyone that played Shadow Dragon did this you fucking retards!"

vote for bunny

MAMUI FEETS????????????

I'm gonna eat that mutton!

No we all love Eirika here user.

Who to vote for next? I'm thinking Reyson.

N-no Z-z-zelgius doesn't count because he's in a different game! It's okay when Tellius does it!

Who are some characters who got alts of actual classes they can use ingame, with weapon types they can use in that class, with stats that are accurate to that game and their own Heroes appearance? I can think of Tiamo and (Brave) Rukina for starters.

>Linde and not jeorge. The greatest (Myrmidon) on the continent.

ughhh this. We need to RESPECT women, they're queens.
#stillwithher
#metoo
#theresistance

>literally the moment the video dropped there were anons in here posting about the control glitch reference

nice try falseflagger

Half of you are just shitposters who keep stirring the pot but read

When do they usually push the update ?

EDDIE
D
D
I
E

If people are trying to cite glitches as a reason for units to be added, how come we haven't had every single enemy from Sacred Stones yet?

the issue with Eirika's 2nd version is not it being an offensive, powercreeped version of Erikia without rhyme or reason,
the issue is that it opens the doors to a much more cancerous trend
>every new Hero will never come without their own Legendary weapon that only they can weild, which is powercreeped to shit with insane effects
>instead of boosting older Heroes that got lost in the shuffle (for example old cavs have a BST of 140, new ones have a BST of 150), they will re-release alternate versions of old ones that you have to merge from scratch,
>instead of giving specific legendary weapons some unique weapon refineries that allows them to excell in one job better, they just get ignores and get a re-release with a new legendary weapon
Basically, FGO Saber sydrom.
The next year will be awfull, especialy if you are f2p

>Vote for FE's foremost Thot to vote against Thots
Fuck off Celicuck.

Stop posting this man

Don't use Celica for your shitpost.

Has your opinion on Eirika changed since her alt was announced?

People were bitching plenty about Zelgius.
Though it did mostly involve his choice of attire. I think the key difference though is that he, like masked Marth, canonically appears in their respective games "separate" from their actual identity.

japanese fans on twitter too

>the issue with Eirika's 2nd version is not it being an offensive, powercreeped version of Erikia without rhyme or reason,
It's a completely different unit, other than color they have different weapons and move type. They don't overlap at all.

>that art

>Male
>Getting shit
Fuck off no one wants that, Linde is a female and I don't know who Merric is but I am telling you right now that she would look good with a sword. It's all about waifus and whaling for waifus.

reminder to vote for the best boy in the series

>FCorrin will never sit on your face

I just feel like this is a bigger issue than

>why is she using dark magic that's stupid
>it's a glitch reference
>no fuck off Reddit
>she studies with Lyon
>Reddit
>she's cute!
>fucking waifufags

I have no issue with the concept itself, argue about that another time until the sun comes up

The problem is that she got a variant for NO FUCKING REASON

3~7 hours before the daily reset usually.

Can't wait Lyn, Hector and Eliwood in disguise, then.

>No breathbreaker
>No red dragon counters
>No Falchion refinement
>Hone dragon added into the game
>Dragon that ignores terrain was added to the game
This banner is proof positive IS has no idea what they're doing in the least bit

There is something seriously wrong about the way they implement regular male units into FEH after first Sacred Stones banner but it's hard to explain what exactly. Too many meme characters?

nope. she's still my lord waifu and I will pull for her

no, shes still a bimbo that needs her big gary stu brother to do everything significant while she uses her ditz charms to unknowingly seduce other nobles into helping her out (tana, l'rachel, innes)

Nope.
I still love her.

its still a non-seasonal 2nd version of Eirika that had no place to exist. And if you read the rest of the post, you would know that this wasnt my problem.

Will 255 orbs get myrrh?

I find it fascinating that people somehow instantly accepted the Erikia fiasco when it's worse than Ayra's case as it opens a can of worms for the future, every unit now currently in the game is subject to a CYl tier alt which renders the CYL voting event moot and robs banners from lesser popular units.
But whatever I want to fuck Erikias new png dur.

Ok dewfags, answer me one fucking thing, why the fuck do you like dew

Stop complaining about Eirika, this is the same reason we'll never get crossover characters. We should be happy that some characters can be redeemed from having shitty art and not having to wait for a seasonal banner or a miracle.

Nope. Still voting for her too.

Don't worry.

Be happy!

Nobody is defending this off-season alt, user. The glitch reference is just a neat novelty.

No, she's still alright
That doesn't stop me from thinking her alt is fucking retarded.

>The problem is that she got a variant for NO FUCKING REASON
I know right?

>People
>Me
It's a gacha. Why complain about canon in a game that isn't canon. If you're that triggered, just make up a headcanon that she learned magic or some shit. Would still make more sense than Fates. Also this

Yes. She's a filthy traitorous whore. I'm burning all my Eirika merchandise as we speak.

>Myrrh can deny an enemy follow up if she has more Def than her opponent
>if a foe has less Def, they're likely a fast offensive unit
>they'd only be able to attack once against Fae
>if a foe has more Def, then they're likely slow
>they'd only be able to attack once against Fae anyway

That's the idea right?

This is the TRUE powercreep.

It's a gacha game, nothing needs a reason to exist.

What's the current best Nowi build? Including refinement and Boon/Bane. I dunno how to build her

I still like Eirika
I have a good 5* Eirika
I'm indifferent about horse mages
If she comes, it will be on accident

>Marth is in the game twice
>Alm and Celica are in the game
>Sigurd and Seliph are in the game
>Roy is in the game twice
>Lyn is in the game three times, Eliwood and Hector are in the game
>Eirika is in the game twice. Ephraim is in the game
>Ike is in the game twice. Micaiah is in the game.
>Chrom is in the game three times. Robin is in the game four times
>Corrin is in the game four times.
>Camilla and Xander are in the game three times
>Leaf is in the game zero times
Hmmm...

probably, unless you get unlucky

danke schon

Tight shota bum

I agree with you. I was just saying that bitching is literally everywhere. It's impossible to miss.
I'm not saying I totally agree with the rationale, but Lucina poses as "Marth" for a solid 1/3 or so of the game, and the BK and Zelgius both have substantial screen time separate from one another.i know you're being facetious, but It's not really comparable to their 2 seconds scene with disguises.

>MORE sacred shit.
This is what, their 3rd banner already? Actual good games like SD and Thracia have gotten 0.