Is there are more useless, irrelevant and laughable area of the world than pic related?

Is there are more useless, irrelevant and laughable area of the world than pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Croatian_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey fuck you we're the guardians of Europe.

OP, please do not bully the Balkans. It is not very nice.

america

Central Africa?

I love how Moldova is included on that map but Greece isn't.

uppity greek mountain niggers think because they lied their way into the EU in 1980 and have been sucking the teat ever since that they're better than us

who is laughing now stavros

There's the "-stan" countries

that was were Macedonia once stood and hell they were usually the ones that held back the muslim tide throughout history

Scandinavia on the other hand

Idiot.
The Balkans is one of the strategically most important regions of Europe because of the straits of the Black Sea that blocks Russia from the Mediterranean, also it is the back door of Europe in the direction of Western Asia/Middle East.

Your native area

Let's be objective here. Even Antarctica is more relevant than this shit.

It has more history than all of americas you faggot.

> american
> ""history""
Not much of accomplishment, to be honest.

>Calling the buffer land that separated Europe from the savage Ottomans useless and irrelevant
Nigga you would be speaking some arabic tongue click language right now and raising your ass to mecca if it weren't for those lands and their people
show some fucking respect to the defenders of the faith
jesus this is like watching people of westeros mocking the nights watch

Scandinavia + balts
Literally nothing happened there since their formation

>useless and irrelevant area

I wish.
If only the Empires had left us alone because of that.
We only wanted to live our lives, not be pawns in some geopolitical bullshit.

>start all world wars
>irrelevant

> all world wars
Germany aren't in balcans user...

>The area where every fucking war in Europe takes place.
>Irrelevant

why do you hate paradise user?

>Pushing this maymay
The ONLY Balkan forces that weren't a fucking Joke against the Ottomans were The Wallachians and The Hungarians
The Serbs and the Bulgarians were so fucking Incompetent it wasn't even funny

One of the most important geopolitical locations, center of stage of several cataclysmic events, constant Occidental attempts of subverting and the former shield against the Ottoman Empire is useless and laughable to you?

If you want to look for a more useless area of the world, than feast your eyes on Scandinavia, the Baltic region, sub-Saharan Africa and Canada.

No one is pushing a meme, you subhuman. the Croats, Serbs, Bosnians and Bulgarians have held the line against the Ottomans for 180-217 years, the only ones who've understood the threat of the Ottoman Empire and helped them were 15th century Hungarians and Poles.

no and I live here. jdimsa

That's because Moldova is really part of Romania

the balkans slavniggers and hungarians are the only people who would constantly lose to ottomans despite having superior numbers
The only countries which successfully protected europe from Ottomans are Poland, wallachia/moldavia,Russia, Austria and sometimes also HRE states
Also daily reminder that french would be allied with ottomans all the time

this one

Australia?

Caucasus, Southeast Asia, Subsaharan Africa

Categorically false, only at Maritza have they fielded greater numbers.

>Implying Croatia is part of the Balkans
It's in central Europe nigga

are you retarded?
the first muslim invasions into the balkans started around 700 AD and theyve held the line for about 900 years
and if a certain trade empire who shall not be named didnt backstab the byzantine empire they would have held the line for another 900 years

Central asia

Where does this "Balkan countries are le noble defenders of Christendom xD" meme come from? I swear, you fagolas need to stop retroactively reimagining these things as narratives of good versus evil. There wasn't some kind of pious motivation behind Serbia and Bulgaria rebelling against the Sunni Ottomans, they just wanted to be indepdent because of the new ideas of nationalism and nationhood during the period.

LOL

After destroying the other guardian Byzantium.

but that's germany

>be polynesian
>get tsunamied

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier

Single-handedly stopped the ottomans from advancing further from Bosnia

It is, it only started getting associated with the rest of the Balkans when people thought Yugoslavia up.

I'm not denying that they all threw down with the Ottomans at some point, it's just that they were probably motivated by remainining indepdent and not some abstract idea of saving the entirety of Chritianity.

Those were the Germans who did it
Man your pathetic

The Germans organised it, but the soldiers were Croats and serbs

>the only ones who've understood the threat of the Ottoman Empire and helped them were 15th century Hungarians and Poles.

what about Austria?

Irrelevancy is relevant.

Maybe not noble...

>I don't understand influence of religion on nationalism: the post(s)

>Serb
Don't the Serbs on the Ottoman side take those out?

They count as "Bosniaks"

It probably comes from serbian propaganda, they would kinda like to not be irrelevant so they make all kinds of shit up. Honestly you would not even belive how far their bullsit goes. That we wuz kangz meme regarding the blacks pales in comparison to what serbs can come up with. I have literaly heard their """historian""" claim that Jesus spoke serbian language, and that Cezar once said he was proud to be serbian. And thait is just scratching the surface

Fuck off cunt

how about albania and the ottos

Probably your home state, billy-bob

Balkan Federative Republic when

Yeah, but there is not a more useless, irrelevant, and laughable white part of the world than there.

>Constantinople is absent

Shit map desu

>the eternal anglo will allow it to happen

This.
There is a saying in Finland, "Lying like a serb."

Yes. Your mom's genital area is significantly worse, dare I say.

Source: experience.

The Albanians lead by Gjergj Kastrioti Skenderbe managed to fight off the Ottomans for decades, and only fell after Skenderbe had died and they got betrayed from within and without.

While I admit they didn't fight for Europe or Christianity, their efforts did contribute to the interests of those two.

The defenders of Europe meme must die though. If they were paid for transit rights to go fight the western European kingdoms I doubt any balkan king or prince would've declined.

Is there another eternally butthurt shithole filled with nothing but gipsies?

Then perhaps Bessarabia and Bukovina should both be added as well... :^)

They produce the best banter merchants

>Reply
At least the girls are hot

ruski is mad because we rekt ussrs?

>the EU did not know they were lying their way into the the Union
Nigga you think the EU would be that stupid? It was in their best interest that Greece would enter in 1980 and not in a latter time so they could just milk that golden goose for the next 400 years
Long Live the Ottoman Europe

The last time i checked the history books it was told that the ottomans whiped out the bulgarians, the serbs, the greeks and the croats untill 1450's. After that date they were all just a part of the ottoman teritory until late 1800's.

How does it mean they kept the turks away? The real savers are the polish and the austro-hungarians.
Being ottoman slave doesn't make a saviour.

It does trigger my OCD that Bessarabia is miraculously not included.

Skanderbeg revolted against Ottomans after Albania was already conquered when Ottomans were going through a civil war.

Necessity is the mother of invention as they say.

If you already live on a tropical island paradise, why would you want to do anything other than party and fuck?

I have a lot of ideas on how to redesign a pan balkan flag.
First we need some purple in the flag.
Scrap the "Montenegrin" eagle, and just add a lion to the shield.
Place the Croatian crown above the eagle, i don't know how to fit the checkerboard in the shield. Instead of the flag of Bosnia use a yellow lily on a blue background.

Southeast Asia. Relative to its population it's the most irrelevant region on the planet. I mean ponder this for a second: Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia have a combined population of around 400 million people, yet their relevance or contribution to the world is more insignificant than even fucking Croatia. No science, no significant cultural contributions, no achievements, no inventions, fucking NOTHING. The only people from that region I can even name are some manlet boxer and one meme president. There might as well be 400 million monkeys living there instead and nothing would change.

Actually, Croatia was annexed by Austria, but the rest were indeed Ottoman. Reminder that the Turks still hold land on the Balkans, and it happens to be the ONLY relevant part of the region (Constantinople)

The last Balkan state fell in 1521, the Jajce Banate and the Croats were never wiped out by the Turks, not even after their catastrophic loss at Krbava Field.

Not entirely true, Bosnia fell in 1463, Herzegovina in 1483 and the Jajce Banate in 1521.

Croatians are many things, but they're not noncontributing stooges.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Croatian_inventions_and_discoveries

The Ottomans just needed time to core their new territory before taking more.

Not really, they've constantly assaulted the earlier said polities.