2018-01-25 07:00 - 02-03 23:59 UTC

>Valentine's Pickup Summon (Daily)
5* Nero Claudius (Bride) [Limited] and all 5* Female Servants per day
Only Female Servants will appear in the Rate up

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/j1wpBdHn

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbaE1A6DQNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAP thread!

SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI

>Jannu thread

You don't get to talk until you are the user with a 10/10/10 Mash.

Post NP levels

PAT
NOT BAP

We migrated very smoothly, maybe too smoothly.

sukisuki

FGO NA have decided to add an NA exclusive twist to the Valentine's Event in order to make us enjoy it more, and only makes it possible to recieve chocolate from ONE (1) Servant.

Who do you choose?

Would my tongue down her throat keep her quiet?

fuck lolis

You are going to reunite the EMIYA family, right?

Who says that I'm not?

Eric "Bloodaxe" of the Blood Axe who wields the Bloody Axe, an axe covered in blood

Australians are dead.

>he needed 5* servants to beat that horta quest

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbaE1A6DQNc

Jack

Alright

Atalante

>he maxed out mashu
>before camelot

Stheno

Mashu

No, because I don't want to reveal that I stopped GudaGuda partway through, and so Nobu is only NP2.

>making me choose one servant this early in the game
At this point, it would probably either be Medusa (most liked personality among the females) or d'Eon (just so I can get both of their chocolates).

it's cheaper to do it now when she's a 3* and if you have excess mats, why the fuck not?

I'll take Bryn's, she came to me from a single ticket. I need to repay her love. With my life.

You're going to roll for me, right Master?

OOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okita

no, I barely use you on jp.

I thought about it.

nice support, retard

thank you for rolling for me. You did roll, right?

Nah

sumanai

MY LOVE!

>Not throwing Grails at that problem
She'll love me for who I am. Just like APEX. You'll all see

What if I have absolutely noone for an art team beside mashu and hans, can I just borrow a tamamo friend and roll for nero blanco ? What else do I need, I don't mind rolling a bit for some good offensive art servant but I'm never going to spend quartz on tama/merlin/waver/vlad

That and more

No you're ugly

foxfriends this is our thread to rise, umu a shit

Do I have any reason to keep a 6th copy of my Saber Lily from Saber Wars or can I sell her?

kys

That's a weird way of spelling perfection.

with one of my many quartz accounts so that I can give one that gets you away to an unlucky user you spurned.

9 hours till Fox Wedding buff!

I wasted all my quartz and tickets on you but you never answered my summons.

God I want to violate her tight shitter on our weddingnight.

This thread smells like discord/reddit

Well nero shares with Tamamo, so basically yes.

>fox wedding
>no bride version
Hmmm

As if

it's the fucking rwbyspic thread, what do you expect?

based avatarnigger

snek

Finally back after some fixings on my PC.
Won't be here for the maintenance happy hour, sorry.

Is Shiki the best arts welfare?
How good are Chloe and BB?

die.

Then leave

Fuck off Franxx in the Reddit

Kuro is very good, and i heard BB is possibly the best welfare servant.

You would know discordnigger

>everyone who posts muh seasonal animu is the same person

>especially if its from a trigger anime

They're both better than Shiki. BB is invaluable.

>rwbyspic likes paracelsus
pottery

Fuck off Franxx in the Reddit retard

so it smells like a Discreddit?

Do you know which roles they respectively fill?
Even if they're better than Shiki, is she still usable as a DPS if I don't plan on getting Bride and probably won't try to get Vlad?

>Chloe
Kuro is top tier.

You die

I'm sure you'll fit in someday bud.

Am I allowed to marry my mom?

Mash isn't worth leveling as a 3*. Her only use is dumping all her skills then dying next turn due to target focus. If you level her then she won't fucking die in 1 turn and ruin everything with her shitty cards. She is canon fodder, nothing more. I will only level her when she becomes 4* and thus worthy of my attention.

Who else is absolutely confident that they will get Nero Bride? I mean, why would she come to any pathetic faggot who has even an ounce of doubt that they will get her?

Does reddit think it's cool to come and post ebic mayms here or something?

Fuck off redditor

No user.

Why the fuck do you guys assosciate Jeanne Alter with RWBY? Stop screwing Jeanne Alter more than reddit already did

i heard she is useful in an art team ?

Now that small money girl is out of the way, do you think Nero will reach the money needed to feed Albert?

*inhales*

I only just now understood what target focus meant because I never read skills, I thought it was damage plus

Altera or Atalanta (have been neglecting her since I got her)

based RWBYspic

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

PAT!

Retards ruin popular things.

>"~~!!!"

No other servant has as many bully-trigger pics.

jeanne alter was a mistake

Fuck off, I'm a DBS spic, jackass. Only an idiot would watch that MMD show

RWBY > YOU

Only if you are down to get NEGROED by ROMA

DELETE

Nero alter when?

>Merlinlets
LMAO