pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamepress.gg/whales-anonymous-z-san-part-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vote for her

>Still care about nuFE Warriors when the superior Nintendo Musou is coming to the Switch

>reddit stones OP.
Thread off to a bad start.

(You) are allowed to like whatever you want without the fear of being called reddit.

>nothing in the game to do

Don't

Granblue is actually getting a cool looking game. Where did FE go wrong to deserve FEW bros

When are we getting Mogalls into FEH

SHE IS A GIRL SHE IS A GIRL SHE IS A GIRL SHE IS A GIRL SHE IS A GIRL SHE IS A GIRL SHE IS A GIRL SHE IS A GIRL SHE IS A GIRL SHE IS A GIRL SHE IS A GIRL!!!!!

>Zelgius is a BK alt
>Has a prf, personal special and special B skill
>Redditors rejoice

>Eirika is an Eirika alt
>Has a prf
>Redditors (and all 5 of the Knolfags that exist) on suicide watch

Is she, dare I say it, /OurGirl/

When are we getting a non-bait banner?

I already did.

the concept of liking things is reddit

How do I replicate this

That doesn't mean I have to like her

Never

Dual Bond and Brazen skills should be +4/4

Single Dance boost skills should be +6

Units with

EIRIKA SUE IS WHEN NU FE STARTED
THIS BULLSHIT ALT JUST CONFIRMS IT
YOU CAN NO LONGER DENY THIS

Thank you

Flip a 5 sided coin.

no
Objectively wrong

They both suck.

Myrrh think she slick

Right click > Copy image > Paste into a paint-like software.

>every banner is bait

Fellow Miccybros, now that some time has passed, how do you feel about her in Heroes? The shitposting was a lot less than what I expected, which was nice. She's great, but not ridiculously broken which is perfectly fine with me, having a strong counter to most armors and horses works great for arena. Art isn't my favorite, but it's not bad.

gamepress.gg/whales-anonymous-z-san-part-1

Thoughts? I largely agree with him, even though I will never spend money on FGO beyond guaranteed banners because of how laughably bad the rates are

Reminder that Tharja is a shitty unit that can't even kill Deirdre. lol.

I love pissing Tharjafags.

Eirika loves her girlfriend!

voting for tharja, camilla and eirika
/feg/ and reddit on suicide watch

+SPD/-RES

Not the best IVs, but man this banner was super blessed for me. Got two Sothes, a Micaiah and a 5* Klein

Another day, another vote for brave Reinhardt

that is a disgusting fetish

what will /feg/ complain about once Leaf finally gets in?

EIRIKA PLEASES HORSES FOR ORBS

Her art sucks lol. What the fuck is up with her face?

AIIIIIIIIIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm playing Shadow Dragon, at Chapter 8. Draug managed to kill all units that came his way, and I recruited Roger. I just need to know, are there timed reinforcements after this? The wiki says turn 10 and 17 but nothing came

>Zelgius is a BK alt
They were supposed to be two seperate characters though. SSfags would know this if they played the Tellius games. It still stings that he didn't have the red armor though. Also, I just think people were happy to finally get characters from RD.

Nothing. Everyone will be happy with Leaf

Do you really need to? At this point, he's guaranteed an alt on the future Thracia banner.

What are some other units who give that beaner bait a big baf beatdown?

>Myrrh banner ends before the anniversary banner starts
ISIS why must you be so cruel?

LEWD LEWD LEWD

DELETE THIS

Who should they get to voice Lyon?
>inb4 Bryce Papenbrook and Yuki Kaji

wtf??

>giv effie gf

>elincia, cherche, hinoka, s!corrin have gotten me through 90% of gbh/bhbs and I love using them
>roll airzura and having urges to swap out hinoka for her
>myrrh coming

Don't do this to me. I don't have the heart to delete hinoka's s rank with her long lost sister.

He isn't a cute girl and that means that he need all the votes

>Camus and Xander return
>Starter packs only

>anniversary banner
stupid nigger thats the valentines banner. there is no anniversary banner aside from the 8% that we know of on that schedule

>Heavy Blade
>Moonbow
What the fuck, switch that out for Luna

Shut up about Bond skills, they're secret OP and you better not ruin them for me

Single dance being +6 would be ok

Buffing old shitty units is fine by me

No argument on the support packs because most (all) TT reward units will never get repeated enough to have 11 of them

>They were supposed to be two seperate characters though.
(lol

We'll get a Seliph alt in Leif's banner.

I get millions of her, but she always has pretty underwhelming IVs. She'd probably be pretty good if I invested a bunch of feathers into merging her, but I'm just not too interested

Based ponyfag Kill yourself

i deny it

Please give him an alt.

>Ayra fiasco
>Brave FUCKOTHERCHARACTERSFROMMYGAME Eirika
>shitcember

what other stupid things they have done?

So assuming the next Feh Channel is 80 days after the previous one, it will be on the second of February

Is Nino still a viable unit?

TWENTY
STAMINA
FOR ONE FUCKING STORY MISSION

It's not really overpowered as much as it is annoying, but skills like Chilling Seal should never exist. There's essentially no counterplay to it at all, just a no stat-check, no-position check debuff

I wish /feg/ still made lewd fics and greentexts. There were a lot when Fates came out

yes

this, save eliwood from miyuus curse

the counterplay is harsh command

>FEH babbies

>/feg/git crossposters

this was worse when we only had 50 stamina
in fact, 50 stamina at base is far worse than anything they've done since

HOLY FUCKLES

It's already time and the new banner arrives
You redeem your free summon and the session has a single green orb in the bottom right corner
you select it and pic related happens

WHAT IS YOUR FACE?

That's the anniversary so it's a possibility. Go over the details if that incoming major update and tease the anniversary banner.

Don't forget about Zelgius, Telliusfag.

>generic builds on both units
>no buffs

what will Raul's fanclub shitpost with now, if Tharja can beat Deirdre?

>dragons are gonna have Hone and Fortify
Is it time to give Julia Divine Naga?

As of this moment, how many +10 units do you have? If none, why not? You've surely had the time and resources to make at least one by now.

+Res Deirdre survives (lol
Also giving HB to the Red Mage instead of Nino/Linde on a Blade Team just so she can lose against a color she's meant to counter anyways
Shitja is still trash

Post shitters that no one uses

4* Bartre like always

Chilling Seal is hilarious for how it completely ruins most mages and archers.

Nowi +7 and Robin M +4, Ike +4 are my highest merges atm and just need more Nowi's and Robins to pull.

Does Divine Naga ignore dragon buffs? They aren't mages.

>You should never expect that as a company, especially after the dumpster fire that was NY and Christmas. Tellius managed to course correct but the fundamental problems are still there and arent getting addressed.
With IS track record in all of their mobile games, their lack of knowledge on how to run phone games, and just general changing trends with Heroes... I don't know. It's just so weird how mismanaged this game is, how inconsistent the effort placed into it is... I don't know.

Sure that's helpful on player phase, but come enemy phase assuming Gunnthra is still alive, the debuff gets reapplied and you're essentially set back to neutral stats. It's just a horribly designed skill

Infantry Eliwood with Rapier.

Poker facee because i'm rolling for Brave Eirika.

s~e~r~i~k~a
so cute!

Here's voting for Leila.
Hopefully she'll get into Heroes and become a Dagger Innes.

Vote for best girl.

Where is my Old Mystery Banner? As much as I like Caeda, hopefully Wingspear Caeda doesn't take up the blue spot.

2. I have enough feathers for a 3rd one but not enough copies of any unit to actually do it.

Chilling Seal was pretty chill until I found out that if two unit tie for lowest Def value both get hit by the debuff. It completely shits on LaD builds