/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>New Burning Crusade server
burning-crusade.com/relaunch

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv\videos/216176205
youtube.com/watch?v=x-xF-WUOS9w
youtube.com/watch?v=hujv7zlY_6I
youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*slams desk*

www.burning-crusade.com

So is puddi on hormones?

>they are still trying to take a bite at sunwell

PLEASE WAIT 1 MORE MONTH IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME GUYS I PROMISE

Post rare Puddi's

what server is this

user they’re already DOA it’s like beating on a small retarded child

memeries

Memories is stock trinity core and all their "devs" are 17 year old frogposters. Literal nobodies from lolten who want their own playground

LEAVE MEMORIES ALONE! IT'S GOING TO BE BETTER THAN ANGRATHAR!

Sounds ready to release next month to me

Is it the biggest meme in the private server history?

Where are the nighthaven friends?!

And here we have our son's room. He is quite the gamer! He recently just got exclusive access to the world-famous Felmyst realm re-launch - ran by the best developer in all of private WoW history - Gummy himself. Keep killing those boars, Tod! We love you!

Thanks dad, also tell mom I'm out of fish sticks. I'm trying to find a group for Hogger so I can't leave my desk right now.

twitch.tv\videos/216176205
This is the lead dev of memories

Starting a guild on Gummy's called

drop name for invite

Faction?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GUMMY'S DOWN AGAIN

STOP DDOSING YOU FUCKING JEALOUS EUROS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=x-xF-WUOS9w
>"Wow! Ley-Guardian Eregos Re-Script"
>mobs spawning mid-air are falling, but then re-adjusting to target
>dragons are STANDING in the air
>infernal trigger showing up with GM mode disabled
quality material

You shouldn't use Aoba pictures in this general.

>ran out of meme vanilla servers to shill and actually have to discuss the game or funny guild drama for once
>move onto TBC meme servers

>if we can't have fun due to corrupt GMs we're going to make sure gummy players can't have fun due to ddos!

Imagine being such a social outcast that you lash out at people who have nothing to do with your problems.

maybe he shouldn't have shilled in here

I just want to play BC content. Fucking yuropoors, I hope Putin takes a fat slavic shit all over you.

i just hit 42 on gummys server and its scripting so far beats the shit out of elysium/lights hope. pathing is perfect no quests are bugged. the sea monster in theramore actually works unlike warmane. it is an oasis in a scene filled with slav scripted shitshows.

>b-b-but it's better than sunwell! r-right?

Gummy is literally smoother than any EU server has ever been for me. I'm EU.

What are you going to do, not be my nighthaven friend?

Post about Puddi

>tfw gummy puts his server in a data center with a proper server and lots of bandwidth, opens it up to a cap of 3k and we finally have a true 1x blizzlike tbc experience
i am so hard right now. im glad i casually leveled up to 30 already. whenever the flood gates open its going to be nuts

just stop

Bro I can't even quest for more than 10 minutes without getting hit by a disconnect. I FUCKING HATE YUROS SO MUCH.

is there wod skins for bc yet :^)

post about me please

What class do I roll on Gummy? What class that's not fun in Vanilla gets fun in TBC?

post haven name

Paladin

gummy's scripting is better than blizzards

too bad its hosted on a toaster connected to comcast

>report Puddi's Babymetal post
>gets deleted at the same time as the OP pic

what an attentionwhore

just like the 4 other puddiposts in this thread
oh wait those are still up

OP here that babymetal pic wasn't me, maybe the jani doesn't like discord screencaps

OP here that babymetal pic was me

OP here i'm a dumb faggot that makes discord threads

GUMMY GUMMY GUMMY

I might be used to broken regen values from mangos, but this feels really wrong on Gummy. I'm struggling with mana on level 1 so much. It's not supposed to be instant full bars, but it was still fast at first few levels.

Isn't it amazing how broken most servers are when you finally play on a Blizzlike server?

That's how it should be

I'm old, so I was already very self-aware when TBC came out and these values aren't how I vividly remember it. I made tons of alts.

Because you've played on so many shitty mangos core servers that you completely forgot what the actual numbers are. Rest assured, Gummy actually does things correctly rather than copy pasting code.

>gummytards
AHAAHAHAHAHA

so does gummy always crash like this or what

>people have played so much on broken stock mangos that they now accept everything gummy does is literally 100% blizzlike by default

Xjum - Today at 11:46 AM
As stated, we shall be moving to a real host with intent to stay small but nevertheless not vulnerable to trickery. Preperations will be made available for Friday.

youtube.com/watch?v=hujv7zlY_6I

post Gummy music

>people ACTUALLY believe blizzlike features are blizzlike

LMFAO BRUH just LOOK at this shitter who thinks anything that's not the same as the last 5 stock mangos server is acceptable, BRUH LMFAO

I told you faggots week ago this was going to happen. Gummys plan was to slowly open the server up until it hits the 2-3k~ he initially planned for Felmyst. He did not receive a C&D but did not want the attention that the 10k+ trying to get in during launch would bring. Now he is slowly launching his server into the full form of what he wants it to be.

>invites beta users back
>opens registration briefly
>brings website back
>opens new discord
>brings forums back
>raises cap from 100 to 200
>opens registration
>raises cap from 200 to 500
next up
>migrates to a real server in a data center
>increases cap from 500 to 1000 and then eventually to 2k or 3k as needed

so any concensus about sunwell guild?

Next up. Shut down notice from blizz
Back to desktop and ddos
Shut down

I think it's better, but people literally believe literally everything on Gummy is literally literal literally 100% literal blizzlike.

We can't even fucking play right now because a fucking yuropoor is ddosing the server so people get disconnected every 5 minutes, and Gummy has some retarded script that stops others from reconnecting for 5 minutes after being disconnected.

Complaining about blizzlike features after playing on stock mango servers for 5 years doesn't automatically make them non-blizzlike. Gummy will literally show you the numbers/patch notes proving anything you say wrong.

hard numbers > your retarded memories

There is noone enjoying the experience in stranglethorn. People just want to level and undead rogues and orc hunter popping up everywhere like autists for muh wpvp when someone is fighting mobs. It's just boring and tiresome

Woah. You could stack and move through pieces in chess? Based blizzlike gummys

Memories faggots BTFO!. even though they shilled their shit and keep doing so like madman, even though they tried to lit a lot of fights to get the hate onto the poles, sunwell will survive and will be a big hope for the white community of wow private servers.

Come home white man! come to sunwell! we will accept you with open arms here!
They even have stated that they will ban gold sellers on sight, they will hunt them down like fucking hounds of war!. SO HYPED!.

>no one else in the starting zone
>mobs and ground items still respawn in 30s
i'm sure there is a patch documenting this blizzlike behavior tho

remember gummy can't get anything wrong. he's read the patch notes.

Is there an addon like Questie for TBC which shows all available quests on the map? Not QuestHelper, which only creates the optimal routes.

better start leveling on gummys now if you dont want to be stuck in the herd

who is more autistic: yesimret shamalot or trux?

>script every imaginable rp event
>"quality" server
how did the bar get this low

I don't play on Gummy's, won't unless he really does move to a datacenter. And I don't play on LH because everyone on there is a raging assclown manchild.

But I find it hilarious how scared the LH cucks seem to be of Gummy's. Threatened much?

i wouldnt be surprised if whitekidney was involved in the ddos. he popped up in gummys discord asking if he needed 'help' almost immediately after it started. he was probably hoping he could coax gummy into a deal where he gives him full control but whitekidney does the hosting/receives donations etc. he's a slimy fuck. everyone started to accuse him of corruption and he went full retard trying to deflect.

He really is moving to a datacenter of some sort tomorrow. You'd have to read the discord to be up to date and not fall for memes here.
I believe right now he's shooting for 500ish players. If that's too few for you then you may want to wait.
Also, he's wildly wildly autistic but he will tell you straight up his plans if you ask. It's a big circlejerk in the discord (so, like any discord) but friendly people will let you know what is going on. He pins shit for announcements and is fairly straightforward when he isn't having an episode.

The trannies here will lie about everything, they're even trying to convince themselves that classic is AFTER BFA and not in the content drought leading up to it. They really don't want to be left alone, they need this so they can attention whore. Official classic is the end of the trannies - the eufags will go to EUservers and be farmed by better players, the NAfags will suddenly become straight again to fit in with NA players. Either way Veeky Forums vanilla clique dies and the world is better off.

>SFK
>chink is rolling need on every single item
>won't respond when called out, acts like nothing is wrong
>spams me with ??? when I kick him out
The fuck is wrong with chinese players man

who cares. its a low pop pve server at this point

Phoosy was in our guild discord a couple nights ago and pretty much directly alluded that the reason him and other members of the leadership have left is due to heavy evidence but no solid proof that Tekkaz/Whitekidney/Whoever the shadowy figure who runs the paypal is were doing the same shit Crogge is. I mean it's what everyone expects/knows but it was funny hearing it directly from someone that was deeply involved in Light's Hope.

It seems like Tekkaz took the fall and will likely be 100% behind the scenes running the real money schemes.

i bet if gummy starts getting popular and with k3 on the horizon, lights hope will release a fresh server very soon

why the FUCK is lights hope constantly advertising russian bullshit now? its a chinese server for the most part but now they're having russian q&a, promoting russian streams etc? i cant wait for classic so we get regional servers

This, every smart person has accepted that vanilla wow is dead until classic.
The primetime of the server was maybe in the first 9 months of 2017, since then it only gets worse.

>when the money starts to slow down we'll startup a new cash project
no shit

whitekidney is playing on Gummy

check the gummy discord.

lmao

when the owner of the biggest private server is playing the superior server whilst getting paid from his shady dealings on his shitty vanilla server

GUMMY IS BACK

EURO FAGS BTFO

LHC was the last chance these faggot euros had to play with NA and Oceanic BULLS

classic will end these faggot cliques
gummy is the beginning of the end for the cliques

btw i pvp

t. havetts

>Everyone shilling Gummy uses reddit spacing
gtfo

>kill overmaster pyron for quest
>didn't count
>have to wait for him to spawn again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KRONOS BROS

REPORT IN

me desu
im only begrudgingly playing bc

I'd play on Gummy's, the scripting sounds awesome.
But TBC literally ruined WoW for me. Waiting for Classic.

Gummy discord is the biggest concentration of NA edgy autists I have ever seen in my life

Including Gummy himself

>everyone who plays on lights hope speaks russian or chinese
you should probably take this thread to the international board

Gummys is fun but I get disconnected every 10 minutes. It sucks shit. Sounds like it's a central/western NA issue.
Someone kill me.
This is unfortunately accurate.

He's being ddos'd by LH autists.

youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU

OFFICIAL GUMMY THEMESONG

- SUNRISE

im florida and it constantly happens to me