/bdog/The MMORPG Black Desert

Comfy edition
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

woke DK is fun

gookposter BTFO again

Here, have a witchpost!
I'm sorry.
I also still need help for general dueling 1v1 practice.
It should be just me dealing with my dumb anxiety in PvP to remember about pressing the right buttons.
I'd thank you lots and give you a good, nice and slow prayer to the Void to prevent your soul from being consumed too soon.

>not a new ip

please be my gf

>t. gookposter

Witch is literally rotating super armor into frontal guard 1v1 is not rocket science.

Thanks for the thread user

>It should be just me dealing with my dumb anxiety in PvP to remember about pressing the right buttons.

user, please.

This is also not a new IP

Pretty dead but not completely.

user you're getting a little sad now..

If i've got an outfit for a class I don't wanna play, can I do anything with it so I can get an outfit for a class I do play that'll cost me less than buying a new outfit?

About to hit 56 on my warrior. I've been really liking the sord but haven't been using the bord for much more than a shield bash or two, does awakening change the flow for better or worse?

>new
>like playing tanks the best
>all the valkyrie screenshots I've seen look uggo
c-can I play some other tank?

I AM A NEW IP AND I LIKE THIS THREAD OP BETTER THAN LOOKING AT i can not tolerate it anymore

Valks are cute and look awesome! Too bad their skills suck dick.

Mystic is really tanky too.

Mystic is a great tank and feels great to play because her skills really fluidly flow into one-another.

You clearly haven't seen my valky!

You're uggo.

>suck dick
I don't mind a little ERP but I mostly want to do PvE, how bad are their skills for that? Also, what does the Mystic do?

I'd like for us to fuidly flow into one another, user.

Sorry! I didn't mean in thread, I meant the promotional material for the game ive only been lurking for a little bit

Go have a fap and then come back.

They're okay at PvE, just middle of the pack at it. The Mystic legitimately does anything.

I'm too tired to do it, sorry!

Ok, I'll probably try out a Mystic then

please...

Why do you have poop on your face?

i'll plow your tank

its for poothier

Tanks are supposed to be the ones receiving the sucking don't go breaking the status quo

>tfw no valk to pierce me with her huge lance

>valks literally have a succ attack
I think you are mistaken friend

I want to polish a valkyrie's lance.

I have been messing around with that outfit combo for a couple of days now but I am not sure about the colours. I tried adding some more white but it becomes too bright in well-lit areas. Other saturated colours kind of trigger me since they do not match the spell effect ones. Do you think it fine like that or does it need something more?

Succ attacks just force others to go deeper, don't be mislead by the name

this is some boring ass posting

i remember being 11 and bad sexual innuendos were the peak of comedy

I really like heled when it's all black, it's unfortunate the vediant swords look like shit unless you dye them metallic silver, brass or gold. If you do any other color they look like plastic toys

Guys I can’t decide what to play. I keep going between a bunch of characters and I can’t decide. I want something flashy with decent combos and feels like a heavy hitter. I also want a grill besides Mystic

When will this game have content? I love the idea of it. I hate the fact that I'm progressing towards nothing whenever I play it.

Purest
That looks amazing user!

the content is pvp, if you're not here to gear up to fight other people then this game isn't for you

Do we know where weakened Asula accessories drop yet, I want to go enhancing my newbie gear

*from

yeah head is like lima bean but with a retard piercing

Post the comfiest place in your houses.

it's from the same places normal pieces drop from i believe though it's really not worth it, it just adds DP to the slots. It's better to use those fail stacks on actual upgrades.

I'd love PVP if it worked. But getting 1 shot or 1 shotting someone else is not fun. Nor is zerging or being zerged. If I could be an outlaw with some sort of system designed to give outlaws anything at all, that could be fun. But the entirety of the game is designed around a flawed system for PVP.

Yes I am not sold on the swords at all yet, will toy with them more once I have decided on outfit colours.

Thanks but you are biased because I have you good luck yesterday!

shush tank waifus are objectively the best

Get underwear

pls respond I wanna be a qt

Sad and lonely, but comfy! But still sad and lonely. And comfy!

Valencia mobs, hovering over 1 piece gives you the location for all of the pieces.

I did the googling thing and found out

Weakened Magic Asula Belt - Cadry Ruins, Crescent Shrine
Weakened Magic Asula Earring - Gahaz Bandits, Desert Nagas
Weakened Magic Asula Necklace - Basilisks, Centaurus
Weakened Magic Asula Ring - Bashims, Fogans

It also adds 1 dp and 1 monster damage per level, not just 1 dp, you're probably right though I just like feeling like I have an extra reason to grind these things, and supposedly they only require 1 cron stone at all enhancement levels to protect them

Why is your dog up there

>Forcibly moves you to where she wants
>Afterwards jumps to heaven before crashing on top of you

She's the dominatrix, friend.

>Why is your dog up there
fuckin it

>people here think DK have giant futa dicks for the futa-on-female ERP
>actually DKs cast dark rituals of corruption on captured pure valks that causes them to grow a penis that the DKs afterwards rape
You anons know so little about the real ERP game.

kys

he likes walking around on stuff for some reason

I didn't have one piece to hover over on account of not knowing where they're from to get one to hover over to check where they're from

erp with me before you kys

What the heck is that? It's spooki and looks like it belongs in berserk

Could just ask in chat for someone to link one

Its a glutoni
What a glutoni is however is anyone's guess

I could but im far too autistic to talk to strangers in a public channel

oh my god I love you

Shame his textures look really bad
I kinda pretend my DK is like this ironically. But she's not a turbo slut. She just owns a magical thing and is selective

the true DK way
no futa
lesbian only
final destination

hello there semen witch
I'd duel you but it wouldnt be very fun for you

DK's used to be the big dicks on campus, now Mystics are. What's it like to have your dick taken from you?

Extremely painful.

Wait a minute, I just made a mystic recently and she does not have a dick.

More importantly, when are mystics going to get more outfits?

Don't worry user, they're wrong, mystics are pure and do not have a dick

Is Mystic the new futa queen?

if she's not futa she's at least a dom

no pls

Do i try out mystic awakening?
I left my mystic at 56 before its awake came out

thundering dragon dick

3 NA guilds now? Which one do I choose?

>they already lost their dicks to a stronger mystic

Sad

You don't get one until awakening

Do it user, mystics are very fun

Join Sardine pls, well if you're okay with a pretty quiet/relaxed guild that is, I don't want to mislead you into thinking it has a lot of missions/node wars going on or anything like that

Sardine is Veeky Forums and comfy lifeskillers
Baka is reddit, I don't know a lot about them but they PvP
IC is dead, not shitposting, I'm pretty sure its just Whyfu's personal guild now

Ok, I will stay pure and unawakened.

but I'm at least a mildly strong mystic
and I am awakened
and what is this sorc/DK doing weighing in on mystics

you people
don't do that user, at awakening you get your purifying waters, these people are just misinformed

my gf is a mystic and she has one ._.

working on new sorc, how should i proceed? I've already fucked with the face a good bit and I think I've finally gotten the mouth to look right but she still feels so plain.

a strange coincidence but not a compelling argument, hmph

how big is it tho? does it beat dk's?

>he uses Veeky Forums's light theme
are you the Veeky Forums equivalent of a steamie