>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Maybe in DeS and DaS2.

That's certainly not the case in Bonfire Souls 3, where you'll almost always find a shortcut that takes you through a half-dozen small enemies, tops, before getting back to the boss.

>invading at SL120
That's literally not how the game works. Also, your rings fucking suck.

whats the best level to invade?

Thoughts on my pyro caster?

Anywhere between SL25 and SL90. Invading at SL120 only nets you hardened gank squads.

just hardswap to the millwood greatbow as needed, it has the same weight as your claymore

RHH is also better sharp

Think of one Souls girl from each game. Can be level up girl or not.
Now, you'll choose one to befriend, marry, get NTR'd by, bang, hang

What are your answers

>ass crest shield
>none of the sorcery damage boosters
>only 35 vit
>toxic mist or power within
into the trash

Needs fire surge.

Get NTR'd by the maiden in black cause I dont care about her
befriend Anastacia because she's cute and could use a hug
hang with Eileen the Crow because she's cool
Bang and Marry, I can't decide between the Emerald Herald and the Fire Keeper in DS3. Both are top waifus. So I'll take any which way

Why is ass crest bad? I like it...

Thanks, I don't know shit about Dark 1 pyros

>friend
Anastacia.

>marry
Shanalotte.

>NTR'd
Fuck, I dunno, Arianna? Not like I could compete with a literally invisible Great One.

>bang
Sirris, only thing she's good for anyway. Maybe Friede, she's cute but way too much baggage.

>hang
Mephistopheles.

>Why is ass crest bad?
because as long as you fastroll or flip it's a dead weight, base stamina regeneration + green blossom is already more than enough for anything, you're wasting a valuable equip load you could've used for optimized poise

DS3 actually has quite a lot of pretty clever levels where you only have a single bonfire for the level.

I think DeS and BB are the best in this, but some DS3 levels are quite good.

I kinda meant hang as in "hanged by the neck until dead" but you can interpret it that way if you wish. Plus Eileen's cool

With the remaster being on the switch who will be the dark souls representative in the next smash game?

Take 2

still garbage
take your SL98 autism back to /bbg/

I prefer chaos storm over fire tempest, but 2 slots are annoying. If you'd like you can save a little bit of weight by using the Knight gauntlets and leggings instead of Elite Knight, that'd let you swap to another weapon if you need to.
Remove that grass crest shield and use something that looks good instead

I really like Eileen, she's a really well conceptualised character imo and her questline is really satisfying/cathartic and rewards you the best Oath. Great costume too.

As for hanging from the neck til dead, let's go ahead and string up Friede. Worst girl.

>I don't know shit about Dark 1 pyros

Fireball spells do a lot of damage, you'll want to use the following
>great chaos fireball
>great fireball
>fire orb
Combustion spells are fast melee range attacks that do high damage and don't consume stamina
>great combustion for damage
>black flame for breaking guards
Fire surge can do a lot of damage or a very little damage depeding on what kind of buffs you on. Use it to finish off enemies on low HP.
Fire Tempest is the only AoE pyro you'll want to use. Maybe Chaos Storm too but that requires two slots.
Power Within is the best buff in the game, huge damage buff + stamina regen.
The rest of the pyros aren't that good but worth checking out if you can find a use for them.

Thanks for the advice, take 3?

I wish you could do more stuff with either Alfred or Eileen. At least you can summon Alfred for BSB I guess.

And while I like Friede, seeing her bare feet kicking in the air with her toes trying to reach the ground in a futile effort to catch something solid to stand on would be quite a sight.

What's my path to 120?

Let's post things. Boxes are 300 x 400 so it'll be easy to fill out.

I'd like to imagine she'd drop her ice scythe with a clinking sound as she frantically scrabbled at the wire noose around her neck, clawing at it to try and take just one more little breath, even for a split second...

Vigor to 34
Attunement to 24
Endurance to 25
Rest of the points into Str/Dex, primarily Str
PChain, FaP+3, Morne's, First Born

Damn, Friede and all ringed city bosses had such an amazing design, I am now absolutely happy that I bought the deluxe edition on a discount.
Althought AoA didn't feel like a proper DLC unlike the Ringed City one. Way too short and had only one amazing boss.

If you want some poise optimisation that doesn't ruin your fashion too much, you can go cleric gauntlets, knight leggings and black sorcerer coat with the small leather shield, you'll hit 32 poise while keeping fastroll and a pretty good fashion going. Small leather shield might look a little bit off, but if you want to use something that looks better you might have to use a lighter weapon, maybe short sword or rapier.

That's the common complaint about AoA. The content is of decent quality, but it's short and there's only one boss. Only worth it if bought at a discount.

>make a throwaway line in DS1 to handwave the idea of white phantom summoning
>fanbase uses it as an explanation for every single plothole and fuckup for years to come

AoA feels like Bamco forced From to cut one DLC into two. It's like removing Hunter's Nightmare from the TOH and selling it separately.
It's great mainly because it adds options to early game and provides one of the coolest invasion areas in series with hosts being put through such a ridiculous gauntlet none of them can simply get through the entire ordeal with a smart invader on their ass.

>That template
How about no, or else in next year you're gonna ask even shit like favourite star constellation from souls

What level is recommended to fight Ornstein and Smough and get summons?

I'm at SL 52 right now and can't find any fucking summon signs, been trying for a couple days.

Am I too high already? Or should I grind more?

The real problem is that Miyazaki went and completely handwaved the entire concept of causality in the first game, and then went full retard with it in DaS3. He didn't fucking care one way or the other, the fan reaction is simply a side-effect of that.

Ok, what the fuck is this shit?
I have changed nothing in the past months and now all of a sudden it flat-out refuses to work. what the fuck?
None of the fixes work either

>tfw I enjoy playing through the game to make a build than actually pvping

Anyone else?

I could also just take off the shield for extra weight.

thanks for the suggestions

>mix and match set
>shitty cut-and-paste job
>literally an image for ants

removing infidels faggot here, I took build down to 85, is this better? Recommend arrows and rings also is the hawk ring necessary for this bow because apparently it has low range

It may be because I have no idea how online works but I think I just lagged from one guy but not the host when invading. Because I could see the host moving normally and my hits were landing, but the phantom was just frozen, sliding everywhere, being invulnerable to everything and not hitting me at all.

Does Dark Souls 2 need any mods on PC like the first game does?

Your Vigor is still shit. You have literally zero Endurance. You're wearing heavy big-poise armor despite your biggest weapon being a greatsword. And you're putting Str above 40 when you're doing an invasion build.

deadzone fix

literally unplayable without it

Scholar? It barely has any mods but you'll want to install the deadzone fix.

Why not reduce Vit and pump other stats like Vigor instead of carrying a heavy ass bow with you on hand all the time for starters.

I like the ability to knock someone off and milwood is best for scaling with strength
I thought poise literally didn't matter in this game?

>54 str
>only 30 vigor
>hawk ring
>actually wasting space on millwood instead of swapping
>invading over SL60
jesus fuck burn this shit in the fire

Get Fap+3 and Pchain, don't use Hawk Ring all the time and only swap to it when you're using the Bazooka. Get lighter Gauntlets and Leggings to get less Vit. Strength to 40, Vigor to 34 (not counting in Pchain), pump more End, go to 90 if you need it.
Poise matters if you're using ultras. That's about it. You'll want a bit for your claymore but you should have enough with CK Helm, Solaire's armor and gauntlets/legs that aren't cloth.

>wire noose
>hands unbound
Yikes, sounds like you really hate her. I'm personally a fan of always securing the arms tightly behind the back. And I love seeing a thick, coiled hemp noose against a young woman's soft and supple neck. If you like thin cords that's all well and fine but I like seeing a thick noose wrapping around the throat like a snake. She should also get a tall towering gallows built in her honor with a trapdoor through which to fall and be suspended in the pit between the 4 support beams, dancing for the crowd's enjoyment and humiliation for the deposed tyrant. Before the execution she could be put in stocks at the gallows construction site so she can watch as every piece is put in place and tremble in horror as they put the noose in place and test the trapdoor mechanism to make sure it works.

God, Fire Surge is such a disgusting spell
I love it
Especially when someone is low, since he is basically dead because when he engages on you he dies, when he tries to run away, he still dies, you can't avoid this shit

Here.
I know it's not the full Knight set, but the Elite Knight Helm is literally the same helm.
And the Balder Glove is here because the Knight set's shield hand metal glove doesn't have an icon

That ability is something you must do with some suprise and/or from afar, so I don't know what stops you from switching to the bow from your inventory when it's time to do it.

what is the best level for mid level invasions in das3? what are the best invasion hotspots for this level?

For a 60Int build with focus on spells and using a MLGS just because I like it, how many points should I invest on Vigor/Endurance/Vitality? Currently 20/20/12 with SL 100

40-45+4 is good for Carthus and late Cathedral visitors
55-60+6 for pre-Sully Irythill

I like my 50+6 character since I can do both Irythill and Carthus/Smouldering Lake

Forgot to mention its a DaS3 build

I like level 60+6. It's nice and has a lot of activity around the catacombs of carthus and the city of Irithyl which are some of my favorite areas.

alright I removed milwood and I also changed build for a norman knight instead of thicc crusader
I still need ideas for rings but I unpumped vit
thank you for actually being helpful lads I'm not an expert at this game

Can you still get Carthus invasions without too much waiting time at 60? I might go 55 or 60 instead of 50+6 then, fug.

Originally ToH was supposed to be 2 DLCs.

How hard was it for you to get the prisoner chain with a sl20 twink and +2 weapon?

Not that bad if you use bleed, you don't even have to upgrade your weapon.

Can someone post an example level 60 build for das3?

I've been invading in there for a while at level 60, yes. It's usually pretty fast but not instant like in pontiff.

I think it's because most people usually go for the cathedral first and then after the abysswatchers, so they get more than enough time to level up.

You're still lacking in Endurance. Drop Vigor down to 30 or so, and get Endurance up to 21 or 25, then equip Prisoner's Chain and FaP+3. You may also want to get a Cathedral K***ht Greatsword on there somewhere, but it's something you can hard-swap to like with Millwood. Your last two ring slots should be utility, like Untrue Dark, Obscuring, Silvercat, Hornet, K***ht Slayer and so on.

I tried to make you something. You can also put on Havel's+3 as the last slot if you want to use a bigger sword or have a heavy backup weapon.
Feel free to get your last 6 levels wherever you like, to gouge hp, get some dex for a specific weapon, pump Vit to wear some shit, whatever.

>mfw someone tries to parry my cathedral knight greatsword

Wow, one thing I didn't miss about dark souls 2 was the invader AI

dark souls 2 npc invaders were just tards beefed up with quadruple health, you might still be able to r1spam hodrick but his ai is still miles better

do people still summon at 90+?

Thank you user that is honestly more help than I deserved
alright, also what do you think would be a fun area to invade so I know what to level to
also I'm thinking about switching to an axe and shortsword for more historical accuracy, what do you think, drop strength and go quality?

>he reads inputs and reaction-parries your straight sword R1
>"His AI is awesome!"
He cheats just as much, if not more than, the DaS2 AIs.

This is my epic Greatshield cancer build. R8.

now I'd love to see a maldron vs hodrick fight
plenty of people summon for the DLC bosses, SoC and Homoprinces
I've been getting a bunch of demon princes summons at sl90 today, it was either that or a spear summon

Taking the above build, you can invade anywhere from Grand Archives and ADP up into both DLCs. Pontiff's will always have activity no matter the SL range, but only autists go there.

Keep it strength then, use the Millwood Axe and a Broadsword.

>befriend
Rosabeth seems like she would make a nice drinking buddy.
>marry
Sirris with her loyalty seems like a no-brainer.
>get NTR'd by
No idea what the fuck that is and no interest to know.
>bang
Iosefka without a doubt.
>hang
The Doll, it's not like she would even notice.

Anyone? I want to stop at SL120

Why are blues so bad? In the 300-400 hours I've put into this game, not once have I been killed by a blue. Even regular white phantoms are more threatening. Who are these players?

>loyalty
>turns away from her "knightly vows" the moment you offer a Tongue to Rosaria

why the fuck won't my endurance and vit change in cheat engine wtf?

Newbies who equipped the covenant thinking it'll be fun to get a bit of pvp action while playing, who don't know how pvp works and have very poorly made builds. White phantoms are more interesting because they're usually downscaled, more experienced players with more acceptables stats.
Most blues just haven't learned how to pvp, since many of them aren't interested in invading or the arena.

I started playing this game after awhile and am trying to pvp with dark lothric knight sword and black knight shield that i got recommended. I keep getting rekt anyway. Tell me how to git gud /dsg/.

People who put on the covenant because they don't want to think about where to invade or how, so just slap the sign and go on pvp.
As a result, they get called into a level they have no idea how to navigate and get outplayed badly by people who do (aka the invader (You)).

Also, really activates those almonds that overleveled whites are far harder than blues at your level range.

playing dark souls 3 right now and the stats for end and vit just won't fucking change ingame. is there a way I can force refresh my character?

The vast majority of pvpers who are any good are either invaders or duelfags. Also, at this point in the game's life, experienced players will already have DMB or don't have any use for it, so there's no reason to be a blue for them.

Hit people until their hitpoints reach zero. Don't get hit. Don't die.
Now, seriously. There's nothing wrong with playing dirty or retreating. Learn the layout of the level and escape routes. Don't try to parry if you aren't 100% sure it's going to work. Separate hosts and phantoms as best as you can. Use firebombs for chip damage. Don't overcommit when attacking.
And overall BE PATIENT.

Yes, uninstall and then neck yourself.

alright how shit/amazing is this build
also what arrows should I use for milwood bow?

So let me get this straight, a bundle buffed build does more damage than a dark gem build, but less when it's not buffed. And does about the same as a pure dex or str build. Why does anybody use this shit?

>console cuck mad that he has to play the full fucking game every time he wants a new build
you know its true

The benefit you get from going to 50 str is minimal, stick to 40 unless you're going level 120, then you can go 66.
Strength to 40, Vigor to 39/40.
39 vigor is mandatory for anything above level 60 unless you really can't afford it.

If you want a new build, make a new character and play through the game, or just respec at Rosaria's.

Asswads like you are what give other PC players a bad name.

You must be bad. 55 str 27 vit is enough to fuck anybody up at that SL. Yeah you're going to have to chug, but that extra 250 damage a combo matters in an invasion. (Unless this is a pve build, then you need at least 99 vigor and 85 endurance to get that 17 roll meta)

Up your Endurance to either 26 or 30, those are important breakpoints. And it won't hurt to drop Str down to 40 and just play at a lower SL, you're getting very minimal returns past 40 if you're not two-handing at 66 Str (which is a SL120 duelfaggotry thing, not for actual sub-90 invaders)

NTR stands for "netorare" which is slightly fancier term for being kinda cucked but not literally.

It's a small price to pay for not having to face PCheaters who kill your bosses with curse scripts.

alright user I swapped that out so I'm at sl 74 with 40 strength and 40 health. should I keep prisoners and fap?