Previously on /wotg/ EU: NOPAN - eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
NA: NEET - na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/
PS4: BLAPS - console.worldoftanks.com/en/clans/ps4/BLAPS/

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/3hh8rc
console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/announcements/update_3-9-overview/
worldoftanks.asia/en/news/general-news/gup-mod-release/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did WG not allow the Obj 416 to have its actual -5/+36 gun arc? I would play it if you could use unique hulldown positions

perfection

is obj 430 worth grinding for new patch?

First game with the top gun

Reminder that console allows 4 and 5 man KV-2 platoons.

> wg puts the kv2 as a tier 8 prem with more hp
> it’s still is broken
Kek

*Loud HESH noises*

DELET

wakeup americans

It's 10pm east coast. A lot of Americans are going to sleep now.

Reminder that Murricans will be able to buy the Defender even after WG said they'd never sell it again.
PC shit.

eu will end up being able to buy it again for Russian revolution day or some bullshit where they think they can make a buck just like the e25 cough which they said they would never sell again

The E25 is irrelevant when the S1 and DESU exist

> it’s the your team abaondons the hill on mines
> in an all tier 10 game
> north spawn
Just fucking fuck

They said they wouldnt sell it for the holidays, they never said they wouldnt sell it again

And even if they had said they'd never sell it again why would anyone believe them?

the line people constantly (mis)quote was "we won't sell the defender for a long time"

the mutant was the only thing they promised never to sell again, and they've broken that promise twice

They said something like "we won't sell the Defender again until we reworked armor mechanics."

I want an Edelweiss, but we aren't allowed to have nice things on NA PC.

will the new graphics save us?

>wants anime cancer
I hope you get 3 arty aiming at you in all your battles.

>being unironic reddit cancer

>Decided to install back wot because it's a fun game
>pick asia
>pick Singapore
>log in wot
>pick e25
>get in a game
>lagging as hell
>every FUCKING game
>37mbps decent internet speed
>FUCKING RAGING and it's not fun when you get killed by your FUCKING PING
>close wot
>start up steam
>log in steam
>start up war thunder
>play without any lag
>it's fun

>Stop liking what I don't like!

>Be M53/M55
>On EU because is dead NA is atm
>Get Mines north spawn
>team doesn't take hill and starts bleeding tanks
>Some ESL T29 gets on the mic and starts blaming the arty for not killing everything
>I had three kills one of them being a full health E50

what gun to use on m4? which turret?
which tier 6 m4 to play? which gun to use?

top turret, 105mm, spam high explosive
the jumbo if you're new, use the stock turret and the same 105mm

Time to stop playing.

Anime cancer is fairly mild compared to the ever-looming threat of over-monetization cancer desu ne.

>implying anime cancer isn't the over-monetization cancer

is the 252U Defender the new tank that shitters will cry tears about, like the E-25?
it's good, but it doesn't seem to be the oppressive giant that everyone is complaining about with the new MM and skill rounds still in the game.

What was today's micropatch for?

quickybaby shills need to be purged.

Quickybaby is a respected player and successful showman, you're just a contrarian.

>QB shill
what?
wouldn't QB be one of the many people complaining about the defender being released again?

It's not just filthy peasants crying about it. The 252U is comparable or superior to the IS-3 in many ways, though, to be fair, its gun handling is atrocious by comparison. Despite this, it dominated Strongholds for months following its release. That in itself would never have caused any waves in the higher percentiles if the tank had been available for Gold. Or if it could be reliably farmed without Premium ammunition.

This is the year. I shall become less trash at internet tanks or I will die trying.

good luck

Maybe a happy little tank lives here, among the mountains.

>unironically sucking fast fetus cock

I hope this thread dies desu so we don't have to look at that faggot in the OP

So I'm curious. Do you guys actually enjoy this game still? Or is it just sunk cost fallacy that keeps you playing at this point?

> Object 257
> Changed penetration of the BP-471BM shell for the 122mm BL-13-1 A gun from 340mm to 315mm
> Decreased the side armor
still no change to make it not a broken piece of shit

Large team games like this are my favorite even though it's mostly filled with drooling retards.
I've also have friends that play WoT still somehow, so i just platoon with them whenever i'm bored with grinding tech tree tanks in solo queue otherwise i probably would've quit before since having no one to talk tanks to is boring af.

Both desu senpai

>they still get butthurt when don't pen IS-3s side

Picture is not of IS-3M))))))

I like tanks and want to play games featuring them. There aren't enough of them on PS4. War Thunder exists but you need to plug in a mouse and keyboard to compete in any sense since it's cross play with PC and I just want something I can play with the gamepad.

I have so much fun with WoT it should be a crime. For a short while, anyway. Eventually the lulzy moments start to annoy rather than amuse and my salt reaches critical mass. So I quit, get mad at another game, then come back refreshed.

30mm)))))

That's for storage, SerB.

Storage of salt.

What is the reason for such design?

the same as in WoT, tricking noobs into shooting upper side armor

anti-heat

>nice
those "tanks" look like shit m8

To store shit, like tools. And as well.

not really, by the time IS-3 was being designed, HEATs weren't nearly as effective as they were post war, it was just storage space, and masking for the true side armor profile

storing army biscuits for the crew

That is not dead which can eternal lie. Or something.

>day off from work
>could do something productive
>or could play world of tanks instead

>needs constant bumping to stay alive
is it time for the /wotg/ general to die and move into discord now?

Or we could merge with wowsg to wwg.

*wgg

i'm pretty sure warships would put off the few remaining /wotg/ posters left, it would be like merging with /wtg/.

>i'm pretty sure warships would put off the few remaining /wotg/ posters left
Why?

Would wowsg even want to merge? There's a divide between tanks and warships communities and neither page 10 nor the trolling of WG.net can make it right.

>People find the E-25 real annoying
>Yes
>Why not make a whole branch of low profile, near invisible cruise missiles and give them a high pen/decent damage guns?
>Sounds good

boatfags literally dont talk about anything but anime

take the anime posters here and crank it up by 200%.
i personally wouldn't mind but i know it would probably annoy the fuck outta you tankers.

I just skimmed through their current thread. There is almost near zero talk about anime. Mostly anime reaction images or stuff like that.

well I mean wg does literally have an anime ad for wows on the prem shop

Speaking of anime, does the PC version charge gold to customise your crew? I got like one free go at it on PS4 then it started charging 250 a pop. Including changing crew nationality and sex.

yes

>Its a "Mines" episode
why is this shitty map still ingame or why has it not been capped to tier 4 yet?

PC allows cosmetic crew customization for a Gold fee; currently there is no option to change nationality and/or gender. Female crews are available through missions.

Vote now.
poal.me/3hh8rc

WG has to rig the matches after all

Am I a shitter if I hate playing a designated "Good" tank like IS-3/T-10?
I fucking hate the BL9 so much

Huh. I've heard of the female crew members on PC. Didn't you guys also get special portraits for Girls Und Panzer? That's why I asked, we got the Op to unlock the Premium GuP PzIVH at launch but not the crew.

You must be very new. Customizing crews is a relatively new feature that only launched in the summer of last year. If you'd been playing for at least a year they gave you like 10 free ones per year of playtime. They also had free giveaways for crew vouchers and let you purchase them with silver initially. I still have six crew vouchers left over and I've customized almost every single one of my 30+ crews.

ace tanker on turretless TDs is so fucking stupid.

I've been playing since launch but I stopped playing regularly after a couple of months, maybe just after British tanks came out? I came back after they brought out the French and Japanese ones but stopped again, it's only recently I came back.

Boatfag here, why would you want to merge with us? We may be playing a game from the same company, but that doesn't mean we should have the share the same thread.

I don't know, some faggot thinks he's smart

> the SAu 40 is enjoyable
> so basically they want to bait me with a fun tank as the tier 6 sucks hard anime dick
ahahhahaha motherfuckers i'm stopping at tier 5

Well then you should have like 20 or 30 free ones if you've been playing that long. You didn't use all of them on the same crews repeatedly did you?

That's actually a pretty good reason to share a general.

No, I don't have any. I got one free change (which I used to make the GuP crew a woman who spoke Japanese) but then it started charging. Maybe you had to have logged in when the promotion was running to get the vouchers?

Let me be clear, until I started playing again a couple of weeks ago I probably hadn't started the game in months. I might have played it a few times at the beginning of last year, otherwise I wouldn't have the one year service emblem or the French/Jap tanks, but I have been away a while.

I had a look:

console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/announcements/update_3-9-overview/

>every player who logs in between July6-20 will receive 10 Crew Customization Vouchers and an additional 10 Vouchers perYear of Service

Well, dang.

So all Soviet Heavies lines were reworked except for the IS4 line?
What even is the point of it after the next patch?

I've heard about that. I know you can download GuP voice packs, tank skins and crew portraits on the WoT Asia website but it all comes across as a cosmetic mod released in a official capacity rather than all-new content. I could just be completely out of the loop, though.
worldoftanks.asia/en/news/general-news/gup-mod-release/

That would be best. The bathtub is a great TD even on a stock configuration but it only goes downhill from there. I should know.

it's all downhill after the S35 CA.
the police bars and shitty map rotation is the true downfall of this line and non-turreted TD lines in general.
the autoloader is pretty hard to handle with all the retard-proof armor moving around since a single bounce is devastating unless you charge in like a retard in these corridor maps.

That's it then. Sucks that there's nothing like that for PS4, but I'll make do with the GuP PzIV. And buy the game when it comes out next month

We're playing two different games. The whole point is to have a general thread for a game, not a company.

So how is WoWs anyway?
My Premium works for it as well right?

The games are kinda similar though. Also we're both pretty low activity generals.

>he hasn't seen /edg/scg/

Although that's a thread for two half games so that's an exception maybe