2018-01-25 07:00 - 02-03 23:59 UTC

>Valentine's Pickup Summon (Daily)
5* Nero Claudius (Bride) [Limited] and all 5* Female Servants per day
Only Female Servants will appear in the Rate up

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/j1wpBdHn

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jAOieQGrW4o
youtube.com/watch?v=aNZtVBmzhx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is my girlfriend. We love eachother.

youtu.be/jAOieQGrW4o
I want King Hassans chocolate

>only one new thread
We're losing our touch bros...

>recently bent my glasses frame
>Grailed waifu will give me a new pair.
pottery!

Wave Clear?
Single target burst damage?

Get you a waifu who can do both.

Post your wife and Valentine.

I suppose I should be using my AP and apples to farm exp cards now while I have the lower AP cost instead of finishing London, huh?
Man, when am I gonna get that finished? Last thing I did was kill Babbage.

>We only get like 8 days to grind up any chocolates we want and anything else we want from the event.
This had better be the easiest fucking grind ever. I've got about half the list of chocolates to grab and I got a life besides. I'm gonna be pretty pissed if it's some autistic no-life grindfest where you lose out if you have anything but this game going on in your life.

>I got a life
Haha faggot

Well, someone was asking last thread, so here it is.

I mean, Valentine's starts in ~6 hours. You can just wait and get a head start on more efficient mats.

Can you ask your girlfriend to smug at me for five minutes? I need it.

Who's still farming hands to burn for prisms?

It's going to be a fucking grindfest like everything else in FGO you fucking faggot.

Just don't play this game.

Evil.

Agreed.

I remember Valentine's being an easy grind so you should be fine.

I currently use NR as my second wave clear (when its assassin and I can't use Drake) but she does like very little damage to non-assassin / berserk. Is there any other Servant with an AOE NP that isn't a Rider that has a skill with self +NP generation in the range of 20~30%.

>want to use her more
>scat is my waifu and she ate all of the grails, and I need her skill up mats for other more important people

Someday I'll give you the attention you deserve, but only if you get more lines than just HULK SMASH.

Thanks, dude

I hope you don't have Tamamo. Otherwise you need to blow apples so you can get fox wedding upgrade immediately.

>that chromatic aberration
No thanks

Me!
But I'm a latelet, so I feel I need a lot of them still.

I think or hope I've stacked enough gold exp cards to level my Titty-Lancer once I can finally ascend her.
I think one quest in the valentine's event has a chance to drop horseshoes, finally.

>he doesn't know

Should I ascend Ushi or Nursery Rhyme first?

what do I do with my extra saber lily? sell her?

She also has a chance to seal NPs, honestly if your waifu isn't gameplay or loyal to you then you should kill yourself

You should be a little more than 2/3 of the way through if you got past Babbage.

a-user

>wait
I assure you, conserving AP is not a priority of mine. The only issue is a lack of hours in the day and willpower. I actually have a bit of both right now.

The Saint

>there are some poor cucks in this very thread whose waifu is both shit and not for (them)

Oh right, Fox's Wedding heal. And I have her and Vlad both.

If I get Nero Bride too...

I wish Raita didn't draw such weird fucking men with an emphasis on their dick and balls so much. I love Raita's women so much even if they have super inhuman proportions and balloon tits, but the guy just fucking ruins it.

I really dislike how through out the whole doujin his eyes look like they were about to pop out

>You can have this. Feel free to use this against me during a footrace.
>......Are you prepared though? You should know the consequence for defeating me.
Holy fuck why did nobody tell me evil cat was for (you)

I wonder how the brynbros are doing

I-is that a

Whoops, forgot the censor the penis

Im pretty sure you can clear the shop and maybe a few chocolates just fine. But if you want to get ALL the chocolates you can its for sure a grind

IS THAT A

cute witch dude

Raita's sperm is the best sperm in doujins

the snek

youtube.com/watch?v=aNZtVBmzhx
UUUUUUMMMMMM HIJIKITAKEKS?

Not me, I need to hoard exp since I've been working on London for most of the week. Still not done.
Really hoping to get Nero Bride too, so that exp will come in handy if I get lucky.

I do, the skill is at rank 8. If I can get my paws on 5 more Seeds of Yggdrasil I can max it out.

Cool, maybe I'll be able to finish tomorrow after I use my first batch of AP to scope out the new event.

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

damn theres nothing better than a virgin cat for (you)

If I like this girl's design but don't care for most of Raita's other women, does this mean that I might be a lolicon?

nice video retard

Pent is kinda cute but not enough for me to roll for her

the slut

It means you're into the spooky type

Give it to me straight, guys. How many apples?

you can choose her in the free SR ticket event in like a year and a half if i remember right
i'm personally gonna get nito if i can't get her on rate up but pent and banana are my next choices

Look at my fucking cat

What's the best place to farm bond points right now? I've just been using Hyde Park since I figured that might be it.

You won't roll her.

>you will never casual bareback Medb into a creampie and she wouldn't even care

Alright guys let's get this shit started one last time..

>Brynfags

Can't see anything

You sure about that?

Nah, I'm done with it. Might as well let my tablet charge it's batteries for a bit. The only servants who aren't leveled up are ones I won't be using for a long time anyways, so I'll give it a break until tomorrow.

Do you not know who Atalante is? Go read up on her myth.

Is valentines just for girls, or do the boys hand out chocolate too?

Yeah but if you pop her cherry she loses all of her skills and powers, since they predominantly come from Artemis, who is big on only empowering virgins who don't need no man.

That's why her Bond 5 line is still rejecting you, even though she sounds hesitant.

Yes. Go turn yourself into the police this instant.

What

Best boy when?

Raita's lolis are pretty lewd, don't worry about it

Why were people surprised that an actual historical female who was married and obviously loved her husband wasn't for (You)?

She has a great design, and that's really all I care about.

Sad.

>wear these glasses so you look more like my boyfriend because i don't actually care for the real (you)

I'll get nursery from the free 4* ticket I think
Banana is cool too though
Yeah
I mean I have other priorities

Cat thread?

Perceus Shinji soon, don't worry.

>virgin cat
You need to read up on Atalante, as well.

>do the boys hand out chocolate too?
White Day. (or next year's Valentines)

Threadly reminder that Kiyohime only liked Anchin because she thought he was (You)!

she was for (you) from the start and her first love and she just use that vow of purity to hide her embarrassment because she doesn't know what couples do.

Purityfags are the absolute fucking worst user.

This is a bit embarassing.... But when I see that Mona Lisa’s hand...I get a boner.

It was very tiring to farm The Hand enemies and Harvest the Mana Prisms. I thought I gonna go Crazy but my determination was unbreakable like Diamond. Geez, to make me this addicted to a mobile game... I'm not sure if DW is a good or a Bad Company. I guess you can call this CE one hell of a Killer Queen. Well, now I can be in Heaven knowing I can farm those Door enemies for QP and make them Bite the Dust. I gonna take a rest... I stay in my room like a Hermit yesterday and my finger feels like it's turning Purple from all that button clicking ahaha....

>LUGH'S HALO
THAT'S IT.
KMS

I want to eat those chocolate glasses off Bryn's face

And speaking of which, where is the best place to farm Yggdrasil Seeds?

ignoring class distribution i'd say it would be possible without apples in terms of amount of coins needed but seeing how you want 8 separate saber and rider CEs you'll need to burn apples on saber and rider days to get them all

That seems like a bad idea, employing wizards.

you fool

>You need to read up on Atalante, as well.

Maybe you should take your own advice

>Hey, don't touch me too much. I swore a vow of chastity. Didn't I tell you to not do so...? Geez...

Read the OP.

Bountiful Sea.

Fuck off Kira

I'm in love with Ushiwakamaru!!

IS THAT
A MOTHERFUCKING
「JOJO REFERENCE?」

Is that a motherfucking Okami reference?

>Shinjifags