/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

NEWS
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ace_4306/status/955851542917144576
openrec.tv/live/uuGP5RTzzxq
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/jERWOSPi_eQ4f-Uzg4r2bg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for rotation sucks

Play me.

xth for redditcordbook owns this place

Windmill is overrated as fuck

Honestly curious, how can any of you stomach to play this shit anymore, especially after the new patch?

accurate

>opponent with Windmill still uses Bahamut to eliminate her and go face for 4, and Israfil for 6 next turn
What does she do again?

My Atomeme deck still gets good streaks in Unlimited, why quit?

Shows lots of armpit and sideboob to make me erect.

Makes you take 10 damage instead of 19.

looks pretty

Honestly windmill is retarded now, see you on 14th february bros

Still better than HS.

>play Hero
>their Isra can't kill it
>Enhanced Albert their face and win
Wow, so hard. I do that all the time. Dragon has no chip damage. If they can't burst you for lots they have a terrible time ending the game.

She's still horseshit
People are running amulet removal, and it barely slows down dragon's do-everything march to your face

I should know, I've been trying to make it work all day. Besides the funny concedes from elephant players she's trash

Are people playing Windmill in Unlimited? I haven't seen any.

post dick CSword-sama

DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU

Learn how to quote. The deck is newfag bait and relies too much on kiwi.

Yeah but you're still just eating damage and, in the case of Bahamut, lost your board in the same turn.

This by a mile.
Blizzard only nerfs when the suffering of the fans causes enough bitching to inspire them to get off their asses and do some token nerfs.

>People are running amulet removal
Irrelevant. Amulet removal is extremely bad value, especially when we are talking about an amulet that realistically costs 2pp, since Roland is a 5pp body. Also, you don't need Roland to win. Them wasting mana killing Durandal barely ever matters.
>I should know, I've been trying to make it work all day
You haven't been trying enough.

I'm at 15k MP in Unlimited and still having fun, there's no reason to stop. I don't care about Rotation, and the Illusionist nerf was great. Roach and Aggro/Vengeance Blood are still fun and viable. Only complaint I have is Dorothy being so consistent, but I can't get upset after something so minor after playing YGO for like 10+ years.

>at 13 hp
>up against windmill
>It's ok, I have durandal on board!
>queen ariet attacking with queen again and finishing with ouro
>haha well played
how can anyone defend this

>dragon play dread into chronos and mill
>refill their hand for other bullshit and you literally cannot stop it
Loving this nerf already

If you don't enjoy playing the game, why are you wasting time of your life playing it and shitposting here? Legitimately curious. If you unironically answer "sunk cost fallacy", you should know yourself that you are retarded.

Dirt rune got nerfed at least. They'll fix dragon sooner or later too.

I'm autistic.

what have you replaced wolves with

There he lost again. The deck isn't flexible at all.

Nice quality, faggot.

>milled his lethal TWICE
that hurt to watch

andrealphus evo is truly a double edge sword

Think about the bright side. Every dragoncucks will bring mill to the upcoming tournament to make Cygames question their "nerfs"

Another Baphomet and 1 AotW. I run something similar to this, but I prefer Carabosse at the end of the curve instead of Emeralda.
twitter.com/Ace_4306/status/955851542917144576

So close.

The nerf wasn't bad though. The problem was them overlooking the synergy with Dragon amulets. They should nerf those amulets, not revert the Bahamut nerf.
Old Bahamut was way too oppressive against amulets. Amulets are finally worth playing after so much time, and that shouldn't be changed.

It matches quality of your shitpost.

I didn't know they were still porting games to the PS1.

I assume you won because he didn't have Ancient Artifact, Radiant Artifact, Safira, Dimension Cut, Substitution, Puppeteer Strings, Otherworld Rift, or Magna Legacy.

>Runa no make dayo
Round 3.

I'm a huge Roland waifufag and CSword is my favorite archetype, so I'm glad to see it become viable, even if it's just borderline tier 2. I just had a cool 24 turns match against Reanimate Shadow, and guess what nigger, I had fun.

>all those animated cards
How much of a whale is this faggot?

>kills mini mordecai with skeleton
It felt good.

>can't even use 3 wolves for solo dailies
Shit game

Oh right, Analyzing Artifact is also lethal if he has almost any of his artifact creating followers (or a Biofabrication, or 2 Metaproduction).

This is why Artifact Portal is so fun to play. So many decisions and sequences which can reward you.

In case someone missed. The guy's streaming with reanimate shadow deck openrec.tv/live/uuGP5RTzzxq

Damn. And I thought my 18 turn game against Forest pre-patch was the longest.

i have more

>Turn it on
>Immediate scream as he gets mutabolted and concedes
I see Burn Rune didn't go anywhere.

>Runa no make dayo
>4th time
Definitely not a shit deck. Just a losestreak, right?

DDC is a terrible card. The whole point of reanimate decks is to get Big Guys incredibly early on. Turn 8 Zeus is not impressive in a world of turn 6 Bahas.

He got dragon opponent finally. As to rune, i didn't saw much of burn rune today, i don't think that a lot of players wants to use nerfed deck.

Told you guys there is only Midshadow. Reanimate outside of Skull Ring is a meme in rotation

It's not really Control Sword though. It's more like a slower Midrange with Roland.

That's nothing. There have been longer games even in tournaments. Ramp mirrors were ridiculously long when Ouroboros had healing on Last Words.

Was that me? I had a 18 turn game against Dragon and he conceded after I Lily + Barrage'd him 3 times on 2 Bahas and an Ouro.

I lost. Cat into Grimnir. I think I made a few misplays along the way anyways. That was my second time playing the deck and I'm kind of just fucking around. Had tons of fun trying to mill Portal though. Hopefully the other guy did too.

>make anti-dragon deck
>never matched against dragon
Every time.

why are you only posting when he loses?

>Thinks he's good
>Unlimited carrotworks to clear Khawy all day

Nah. I was playing some off beat flavor of Rune. Continued to do so until GM.

because he doesn't win

People that still play shadowverse up to this date already acquired Stockholm syndrome. There's only a few active players compared to the past anyway someday I can see them shutting this down.

>finally winning against a bricking Dragon
Oh shit tier 1 deck!

>the only win of the shitty reanimate deck is against the allmighty windmill dragon

NOOOOOO DRAGON IS INVINCIBLE

What replaces Thane?

Kawaii
>The no Lord of values on rotation

Thane.

nothing, you still use 3

Nothing, he is still a 2-of card.

>post most poplar stream
>local shadownegro uses it for >see shadow is shit guise :^)))
not even posting a single fucking link is safe now

I saw 4 of his games and he lost every time, that's why i post only loses. Finally he won, against dragon opponent. Midshadow feels like shit now so i am not sure what's actually worse.

I feel alive again anons.
Is there a better feeling than seeing dragoncucks try their best and fail?

>nerfs that broke the game
>prebuilts won't even have alt art and will cost higher
>connections errors out of the ass
Are they shutting it down already?

Blood still has it worse, and I'm a shadow player. I will just be content with Midshadow until Cygames adds a new archetype that is actually working

Ofc shadownigger confederation decides to infiltrade svg and force
>shadow is bad
meme. Actually we use icq to coordinate shitposts about shadow, now you know the horrible truth.

Ah right I forgot that shitty 3/2 Rush.
Portal usually won't mill unless they have terrible draws/luck and you put them under enough pressure to have to chuck their hand at bad times.
In which case, well done putting the pressure on.

Heh, my Saha Blood deck had a 25ish turn game against reanimate Shadow too. So many Khawi's.

Had a Shadow mirror against it too where I like to Usher up Sahaqiels instead of DDCing anything (nothing good to DDC, not running a shit card like Zeus for that trash).

What I love most about shitposters is how when they get ignored, they keep repeating the same thing with different words until someone bites.

>Oz
>now reduce the cost of the spells drawn and reduce them to 2PP instead of 1PP

>Ceres
>now 4/1 stat, clash: +2/+0 until the start of your next turn. Heal your leader for 2 at the start of your turn

>Owl
>remove evo effect

>Sahaquiel
>only summon neutral followers with a cost equal or lesser than your total pp.

>Skull Ring
>4PP, Last Word: Necromancy (4): Reanimate (3)

>Eachtar
>now only the zombies has rush, no more +2/+0

>Aiela
>no more evo effect

>Khawy
>destroy a random enemy follower instead of the one with the highest attack

>Aisha
>necromancy effect cost 15 shadows

>Salamander's breath
>its enhance is removed

>Dread Sea's Queen
>now cost 17PPs, cost 1PP less for each card in your hand, including this card

>Temple's summit
>Countdown (2)

>Israfil
>8/8->9/9, effect does not damage face anymore

>Master Mage Levi
>deals 2 damage instead of 3 (both normal fanfare and earth rite)

>Elephant King
>its effect now sets it's attack and defense equal to number of cards in your hand + 1.

>Dragon's Fervor
>now draws one card and no more healing

>Snow White
>remove its last word

>Tilting at Windmill
>Countdown (3)

That deck is absolute garbage against anything non dragon and even against Dragon it can get stomped if they ramp well. A kamura 1 turn too late can mean the deference between a win or a loss.
There's a reason everyone has been playing nothing but Hectar for the past 10 months and I doubt we'll be seeing any changes until that piece of shit gets rotated out and they decide to push another archetype.

Atomy deck looks much more fun in unlimited, just like blood in general.
>the guy bullied sword

>shadowbab playing Unlimited Khawy Works deck
>play a single Timmy
>win
Based

>It's not really Control Sword though. It's more like a slower Midrange with Roland.
I'm using a SahaIsra build, not that one. Although I kinda agree anyway, CSword without Leo-nii feels underwhelming, even if he was "objectively" a bad card.

What I love is that someone will inevitably bite. What I love more is the mentality that "what I don't like are all shitpost. Hope this mentality brings you through life well and hope you don't miss good opportunity because of it.

they dont even know how to fucking watch a stream
i wish i was protected by the mods like them

>There's a reason everyone has been playing nothing but Hectar for the past 10 months
I don't like midshadow so I played aggro or Nep until the CG.
Even now I'm trying to play DAlice because I am so fucking tired of the same koushin sayo bullshit.

Want me to bite your shitpost?

>Tilting at Windmill
>Countdown (3)

How does that solve anything?

At least this guy listens decent weeb music.

I've played Nep as much as I could too, but at some point you begin to realize that if you want to win you need to do what everyone else does.

>lots of nerfs of broken shit, cool
>bunch of random nerfs against healing and anti-aggro punishes like Salamander and Saha+Isra
>Sword and Blood literally untouched
Hmmmm I wonder.
It's almost like he's an Aggro player who doesn't want to get punished by board clears because he's a greedy piece of trash.

I bet he thinks shit like Belph and Cara are fine too.
Gonna bet Sword though.
Because, as you can see, Saha+Isra hit, Salamander hit, Young Levi hit... Lancer of the Tempest untouched.

This is a good sign to indicate that the nerf doesn't solve the core problem. They should remove either the +2/+0 or rush.

>Sword and Blood literally untouched

It is because they are irrelevant right now?

I actually hate playing against Atomy. Played against it like five times the past two days and I had a turn 3 Atomy dropped on me three times already. I was able to get rid of it quickly in two matches only for them to bring it back right away.

>I bet he thinks shit like Belph and Cara are fine too.
They're fine.

Khawi to survive Alberta in mirror if you go 2nd.

>boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/jERWOSPi_eQ4f-Uzg4r2bg/
if you had any doubt about shadownegro pixiv-kun

Not really, it's just a sign of shadow having one good card and how ineffective everything else is by comparison.

Fucking epic dude, can I give you reddit gold for this?

And?
If he's going to target all these anti-aggro punishes, why leave Sword's stupidly efficient one alone?

I mean, I think greed deserves to be punished, so I would not nerf any of the healing or board clear, but I'd be inclined to take the face damage off Israfil and Young Levi.
It was just very conspicuous that he hit almost every pre-10 board clear follower in the game except Tempest and Jeanne, and he still took shots at that shitty Summit Temple card, so he's got at least some hateboner for Haven.

>ineffective
I would say that is the case if you can't play other shits like Dalice. Shadow has strong card draw, a wide board, and now even easier ways to generate shadow. Overall the class is fine without Eachtar. They should just outright nerf it instead of touching the peripheral.